Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to email@example.com with questions or issues.***
Key features of SAP Clinical Task Tracker for Android
• View clinical tasks assigned to your patients
• Review and confirm tasks created by physicians and nurses with SAP EMR Unwired
• Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
Note: The SAP Clinical Task Tracker mobile app extends the clinical task management functionality of the SAP EMR Unwired mobile app. To use SAP Clinical Task Tracker in your medical facility, SAP EMR Unwired must be implemented.
• Easily call or email patients with a single click
• Filter results by Results Reviewed Status, Normal or Abnormal, Ordering Provider, and Location of Care
• See visual alerts for out-of-range lab results
• Review previous values of selected result
• For some EHRs, view chart summary - problems, medications, allergies, and directives
EMR-Link Mobile is a free benefit that Liaison Lab Partners can offer to practices that receive results through EMR-Link. Your practice may be authorized to use EMR-Link Mobile if you are already a user of EMR-Link. If you need more information, contact your EMR-Link support.
* Quick navigation to critical information
* Custom bookmarks let you quickly return to your favorite pages
* Expanded search capability
* Add notes to a page
Nursing Essentials is an easy to use app with rich content, detailed illustrations, and pioneering features. Best of all, you know you can depend on the Nursing Essentials, because it was created by Informed Publishing®—the trusted leader in emergency reference information since 1986. Informed's print and digital guides are carried in the pockets, on mobile devices, and in the emergency vehicles of over one million first responders nationwide.
Whether you are a beginning or experienced nurse, this guide will be an essential tool throughout your career. Nursing Essentials is the one resource that both recent graduates and lifelong nurses depend on to keep all the information they need at their fingertips.
The second edition Nursing Essentials includes vital assessment information, with updated and expanded sections devoted to cardiovascular, respiratory, neurological, pediatric, OB, GI/GU, and mental health topics. The new mental health section covers common disorders (anxiety, personality, bipolar, chemical dependency, eating disorders, schizophrenia, somatoform) and mental health assessment.
It provides updated reference information on drugs, infusions, and laboratory values, with information on medications, blood products, calculations, and PO, SQ, IM, IO administration procedures, with a new expanded section on IV administration guidelines. Also featured are fluids, electrolytes, and acid-base imbalances, as well as a new pain assessment chart and Spanish translations.
* Acid-Base Imbalances
* Complete Neurological Assessment
* Pediatric Drug Dosages
* Pain Assessment
* Geriatric & Cultural Considerations
* Organ Donation Considerations
* Burn and Dermatome Charts
* Metric Conversions
* Spanish translations
* Restraint and Back Safety
* Tips For Workload / Report Organization
* Insertion / Management of Catheters, Gastric, and Chest Tubes
Featuring interactive calculators for Glasgow, burns, and metric conversions.
NOTE: For issues related to problems downloading the app or with refunds please call 1-888-624-8014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us before leaving negative reviews.
“Love it. Helps with keeping track of kids illness”
“Excellent app. allows me to keep track of my family's medical history without clogging up my general calendar”
Knowledge is power, and this app puts the power in your hands:
• Exact description of the disease onset and progress when talking to a doctor
• Easier identification of reoccurring problems for each family member separately
• Help you examine the connection between illness and treatment – did the treatment given really help over the long run, or should you maybe consider alternatives?
• A report for each family member showing his or her medical state throughout the year. You can easily see which illnesses are repeated, how many sick days where reported etc'
• An overview report for all family members comparing sick days and more
• A graphical calendar view for each person showing his daily status
• A calendar overview for the entire family
• Create your own "family medical cabinet"
• Log Doctor Visits with relation to problem
• Keep track of physical treatment (from medical procedures and surgeries to alternative medicine like acupuncture and shiatsu)
• Create your family's digital "vaccinations booklet"
• Keep detailed track of symptoms and other detailed physical state required for special treatments, like homeopathy
• Keep all your Family's medical history – Hospitalizations, allergies, blood type, chronic diseases and conditions and more
• Includes hundreds of symptoms (what is the issue, where it hurts, general feeling, fever, appetite, skin conditions and many more) and common diseases, all carefully collected with the advice of doctors and pharmacists. Search or pick by body region. In addition, you can manually add any information you care about
• A personalized treatments list (medication type, sick days, doctors, specialists treatments, vaccinations and others)
• Suitable for any person responsible for the medical state of other people
• Complete privacy! Your personal data is stored on your device and is only accessible by you
This application is alive and kicking so you can expect even more features and reports in the upcoming updates. Contact us and let us know what you are missing!
Visit our Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/MedicalogApp
Permissions: External USB is for backup, Boot is for allowing notifications, Network state is required to offer the right features when network is available and billing is to allow purchase of "pro" version.
Search terms: Health Diary, Disease, Illness, sickness, health journal, disease tracker, menstruation tracker, medical log, family medical, tracking symptoms, family diary, mom and dad, tests, doctors, allergies, vaccinations booklet, medical history, elderly diseases, disease knowledge base, medicine reminders, doctor appointments, vital signs, weight tracking, Diary, Medical diary, journal, sick, kids, children, child, EMR - Electronic medical record, health, family
UbiKare is the tablet interface for RTMediBus, an electronic Health Record (EHR) certified by ONC-ATCB as a complete EHR.
UbiKare enables you, as a Physician, to raise your care-giving ability to a “any place, any time” paradigm. It allows you to read patient health records, appointment schedules, make quick checks on lab results and e-Prescribe medications, from wherever you are, without having to wait to return to your workplace to do so. The collaborative power of your Practice increases significantly. As a result, you will be able to raise both the quality and velocity of care provided.
Created by practicing physicians, the user interfaces of both ‘UbiKare’ and its base application, lend themselves to highly intuitive use of all available features. RTMediBus offers you multiple options in voice, touch or type to enter and retrieve data, precludes the need for you to learn any new skills or acquire any serious computer or technology savvy, and shortens your learning curve as a User.
You can customize clinical decision support rules, templates and terminologies to conform to your specialty and Practice, on your own, without having to depend on vendor or IT personnel to help you do so.
1)Install the App
2)Request for access
3)Start using it
For access: Once installed, send us a request at email@example.com. You will receive user credentials to access with the patient records populated. You will need to have a valid RTMediBus account to access the software. An active internet connection is needed to use the software.
Primarily used for psychological and developmental testing, simple screenings or in-depth assessments are performed in real-time with the PTI Office App. The results are automatically routed to a printer, file or directly into your Electronic Medical Record system using supporting Patient Tools products. An extensive library of screenings and assessments are available.
You must first create an account with Patient Tools to setup and configure PTI Office App access. Any supporting Patient Tools products such as the PTI Front Desk App, Data Exchange or Practice Management will also need to be installed and configured.
Visit the Patient Tools website for more information or to setup an account.
Physicians and nurses can use Wise-Touch™ to perform essential patient care and EMR activities such as, Check Patient Schedules, View Patient Charts and Notes, ePrescribe, Update EMR data, etc. In essence Wise-Touch™ can be enabled on ModuleMD WISE™ to add mobility to some of the essential patient care activities.
ModuleMD is a true pioneer in web-based technology for electronic health record and practice management solutions having introduced its first web-based solution over a decade ago. WISE™ is an acronym for Web-based Integrated Solutions for Efficient medical enterprise. ModuleMD WISE™ is an integrated suite of SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) applications consisting of both electronic health record and practice management components that seamlessly work together to deliver peak clinical, operational and financial performance for ambulatory practices. ModuleMD is not your typical software company since its focus is on the processes needed for Provider and Practice success.
VitalHub Chart puts patient data at your fingertips. You can access the information you need any time, anywhere there is WiFi or cellular service. No more waiting for a free desktop, hunting for a workstation on wheels, or carrying printouts on rounds.
•Easy access to your patient lists
•Quick summary views give you concise, relevant patient status at-a-glance
•User-customizable for your medical specialty
•One-touch access to the full patient chart
•Review lab results from multiple clinical systems
•Access patient demographics and allergies
•Review new critical results
•Review result summaries and the actual Report of Record
•Review historical lab results
•Review orders and status
•Review medication history
VitalHub goes beyond data access and delivery. With VitalHub Chart you customize the type and order of information you choose to see. Customizable workflows reflect your existing clinical practices. VitalHub Chart works the way you do. We don’t just facilitate the clinician experience – we enhance it.
IMPORTANT: In order to use VitalHub Chart with actual patient data, your hospital must install VitalHub Server. This application includes an offline training mode that lets you become familiar with the features of VitalHub Chart using sample data.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system. If you are a hospital, you can use this feature to send/receive the files to/from other apps.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup. You may copy the old file to different folder on SD Card or to your PC or to any other device including a different SD Card. You can navigate using File App that's already installed on most devices.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinic, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR. Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
Advanced and consistent wound, continence, and ostomy documentation
Perform accurate and consistent assessments
Keep a running 3-day Bowel and Bladder diary
Upload your company’s inventory
Generate Progress, Area, and Dimension Graphs
Create or Upload Patients
Share patients with your affiliated accounts if permission is allowed
Track vitals, medical history, and open and closed wounds
Secure and HIPAA compliant
Low cost barrier for consistent wound documentation
Free application updates
Server integration and backup
True Point of Care: Take your tablet anywhere!
Organize patients into groups and folders
EMR Integration available
How to Use WoundRight?
Simply download the app and build an account on the secure WoundRight server. Then use the server or app to build your patient. Document wounds for the patient on your app, and print great documentation and graphs from any web browser. See more about WoundRight including videos, FAQs, and press at http://www.woundrightapp.com
More from developer
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work seamlessly both online and offline and collaborate with colleagues insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of Sony Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Sony Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Note: A resolution of 480x800 or 720x1280 is recommended for optimal performance.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
- Create new expense reports
- Add new expenses while on the road, as well as itemize expenses
- Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
- Add and change expenses when you're offline
- Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatically, manually, no assignment
To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Leave Request for Android
• Create new leave requests, adding notes and choosing an alternate approver when necessary
• View status and details of current time off and leave requests
• Request changes to leave requests
• Review time account balances
Note: To use SAP Leave Request with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Drill down to single metrics and events
Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Key features of SAP Electronic Medical Record:
- Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
- View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
- Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, diagnoses
- Review progress notes and demographics
- Integrate context-specific Web pages, intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP Electronic Medical Record mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required. Your IT department will also need to enable wireless LAN (WLAN).
Key features of SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet for Android
• Display a list of all customers assigned to you, of customers classified as critical, and of customers recently accessed
• Display the financial details for a selected customer (total amounts of outstanding or overdue invoices, credit limit, credit limit utilization, and credit risk class)
• Call up an original invoice or last dunning note in PDF format, and send it to the customer using e mail
• Display the average payment arrears of the customer for the last 12 months
• Display a list of payments made by the customer
To use the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try it first with sample data.
The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app only shows data for which you are authorized in SAP ERP. The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet incorporates an enhancement option that allows you to display additional data, configured in SAP ERP by your IT department.
Key features of SAP HR Approvals
• Respond to leave requests and timesheet entries
• Review team calendars and employee time account balances
• Check for incomplete timesheets, overbooking, and overlapping leave requests
• Receive automatic notifications of new leave requests
Note: To use SAP HR Approvals with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of the NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee Volunteers mobile app for Android
• Schedule your personal volunteer shift
• Add or remove volunteer shifts
• View guidelines, maps, and FAQs for volunteers
• Get Super Bowl Host Committee and team leader contact information
Key features of SAP Sales OnDemand for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Sales OnDemand for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Sales OnDemand solution with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.