Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or issues.***
With EHR.sg, you are able to keep track of your insurance policies, track drug allergies, keep a journal of your past doctor visits and also, serves as a reminder for your future health check ups and perform as a personal nurse to keep track of your medication intakes.
Best of all, EHR.sg allows you to share your health records with your doctors at your own discretion. Generating a unique OTP (one time password) via the app, doctors of your choice has access to your health records through secured authentication.
EHR.sg is the perfect replacement for messy hardcopy records, or multiple outdated forms. With EHR.sg, doctors and individuals will be able to gain access to a common set of up to date records, enhancing interaction at an accessible convenience.
For more information, visit ehealthrecords.sg
Anytime, anywhere, always have the International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems (ICD-10) at your fingertips.
Through an objective and fast interface, make queries either by typing the disease name as well as by your code. It is not necessary to be connected to the Internet.
Have all the data on a single download of less than 1MB and nothing more. And if you wish you can also install it on memory card (requires Android 2.2 or higher)
Internet access is required only for disease-related ads (whenever it is possible). Besides that, we do not require any registration.
The most-acessed codes can be saved in a bookmark list. Also the auto-complete search will make your life much easier.
****Added more Calculators & Dynamic Tables****
MediCalc® is the best and most comprehensive "Medical Calculator System™" in the world. It performs automatic computation of more than 450 hundred clinical formulas, equations & scores "commonly used" in medical practice.
MediCalc® features the innovative MULTICALX™ Master panels for combined calculations, they assure convenience and accuracy. It also includes valuable "point of care information".
MediCalc® facilitates the organization and processing of Patient's data.
It is a physician-friendly™ app, intuitive and very easy to use.
Available ONLINE (free access & Print options).
+Unique reference, productivity and decision support tool.
+Trusted resource with proven and reliable data processing.
+For physicians, residents, med students, PAs and NPs...
+Developed by Board-certified physicians in the US.
+Highly acclaimed, reviewed and tested (since 1996).
The MediCalc® FEATURES:
(the best and proven clinical data processing)
* arithmetical processing
* automatic unit conversion
* MULTICALX™ Panels
* multiple-unit entries
* color-coded normal-abnormal outputs
* normal values (ranges & limits)
* automatic range-checks (limits)
* intuitive user interface
* easy navigation and info access
* Search bar with filters
* smart decimal rounding
* Système International notation
* tables of parameters
* mobile & online (free access)
* dynamic tables, synchronized with calculators
* fully referenced
* highly organized and standardized
MediCalc® is part of the ScyMed® Network of MedicalApps, and the first and most comprehensive Medical Calculator System™ in the world, online since 1996... (tens of thousands of users & free online access). Available in spanish and italian.
Other Medical Apps developed by ScyMed include NephroCalc™, LiverCalc™, EKG-card™, H&P-card™, eH&P™, etc. (mobile & online).
A-a Gradient Master
Diabetic Ketoacidosis Master
Renal Failure Diff. Diagnosis Master
Anion Gap Master
Blood Pressure Master
Body Metrics Master
Cardiac Output Master
Vascular Resistance Master
Lung Volumes Master
PORT score, CURB-65, BODE index
COPD Calx, Spirometry, FEV1
Glomerular Filtration Rate (Cockcroft + reverse), CrCl
GFR (MDRD-4, MDRD-6, CKD-EPI)
Chronic Kidney Disease Classification
Fractional Excretion of Na+, Urea, K+, Mg, HCO3, PO4
TransTubular Potassium Gradient
Henderson - Hasselbalch Equation
Metabolic Acidosis "Winter's formula"
Blood Alcohol Level
Cardiac Output (Fick)
Ejection Fraction (EF)
Target Heart Rate (HR_t)
Stroke Volume (SV)
Mean Arterial Pressure (MAP)
Ankle Brachial Index (ABI)
Q-T interval correction (Q-T_c)
Coronary Heart Disease (10y Risk)
Metabolic Syndrome (Met Sx)
NCEP Major Risk factors
A-a Gradient (PA-aO2)
Barometric Pressure (PB)
arterial Oxygen Content
Ideal Body Weight
Body Mass Index (BMI)
Waist to Hip Ratio
Harris Benedict Equation (HBE)
Nitrogen Balance (NB)
Body Fat Percentage (BF%)
Calcium Correction (Ca++_c)
Glucose (estimated average) (eAG)
Child-Turcotte-Pugh Classification (Child )
Model for End-stage Liver Disease - UNOS (MELD-unos)
Serum:Ascites Albumin Ratio (SAAG)
Discriminant Function (DiscFx)
Absolute Neutrophil Count
APACHE II, Glasgow, Ranson, TIMI, CHADS2,
ASCVD Risk, Framingham, Reynolds score, PELD,
Metabolic syndrome, San Francisco SR
Conversion (temp, mass, length)
and many more...
Keeping up to date on medical information today is like drinking from a fire hose, with new information doubling every three to five years. Join the thousands of medical professionals who are downloading Omnio each week to filter out the noise and gain quick and easy access to important and relevant medical information.
// What users have said about Omnio
• “All medical resources at one place solves the purpose. A 'must have' app for the physicians.”
• “Quite practical. Has helped out in managing some cases I needed a different view on. I give it A++”
• “As an academic internist, Omnio has become a vital resource for me. I use it when I'm in clinic seeing patients, precepting residents, and on teaching rounds in the hospital!”
// My Pages
Keep your most important resources one tap away on the Front Page and organize all your tools into as many custom pages as you need.
Get the answers you need from our free, comprehensive reference suite, including:
• Comprehensive database of 2,600+ US brands and generics
• Interaction analyzer, pill images, and dosing calculators
• Up-to-the-minute formulary information from 5,000 health plans
• The world’s best-selling medical textbook, The Merck Manual
• Fully integrated for seamless use with relevant drug information and calculators
Medical Calculator Suite
• More than 500 essential medical calculators
• Intuitive indices and interface
Access essential, free specialty resources from trusted sources
• American Diabetes Association
• National Comprehensive Cancer Network
• And more
Be the first to know the latest through curated news and ideas for your specialty
Add to Omnio with our selection of titles from the most trusted names in medical publishing
• 500+ premium resources in 35+ medical specialties
• Purchases instantly integrate into a seamless, cross-indexed library
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results and more from your Android device.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Care360 instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions
• Order and View Results Everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers and in office phlebotomists
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed
• Write Prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage Renewals/Approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists
• Search and View Patient Charts: Find medical charts including patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs and patient demographics*
Note: A Care360 subscription is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com
*Information available will vary based on the user’s Care360 subscription.
In the interests of better health care we are happy to provide, free of charge, a sophisticated, high quality electronic health record. Welcome to Your Health Record!
Your Health Record provides a convenient place to store all your health related information, including doctor visits, hospitalisation, surgery, medications and treatments. It also allows simple centralised storage of documents, reports and images.
Information can be stored and accessed by any of your designated health professionals at your discretion.
Your Health Record allows tracking and analysis of entries to monitor treatments and disease progression and provides an important repository of useful information such as medication anaesthetic or other allergies, vaccination history and symptom history
Information can be displayed or printed as a summary, for quick evaluation by health professionals
Your Health Record provides a single comprehensive easily accessible medical history which allows health professionals to more accurately diagnose, monitor and treat medical conditions.
You have the ability to simplify and improve your health care by creating a health record, so why not make a start.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE APP
The free Skyscape app comes loaded with a valuable package of medical resources, including drug information, medical calculators and clinical information on over 850 topics.
•More than 600 premium resources in 35 medical specialties are available for purchase from within this one convenient app.
•Robust features include SmartLink™, Skyscape’s proprietary cross-reference functionality; medical calculators; algorithms; interactive images; flowcharts; and frequent content updates.
INCLUDED FOR FREE
•Skyscape Rx: Comprehensive information on thousands of brands and generics, with interactions (including multi-drug analyzer tool), pill images and over 400 integrated dosing calculators.
•Skyscape Clinical Calculator: Medical calculator with more than 200 interactive tools, organized by specialty.
•Skyscape Clinical Consult: Evidence-based clinical information on hundreds of diseases and symptom-related topics, presented in convenient outline format.
•MedBeats™: In-context and specialty-focused journal summaries, trial results, breaking clinical news, drug alerts and other information, fully integrated with the app’s global search and SmartLink.
Skyscape has partnered with more than 50 respected publishers and content providers to offer a virtual “greatest hits” of the most trusted medical resources, regularly updated to ensure you have the most current information at your fingertips. Popular premium resources include:
•5-Minute Clinical Consult (5MCC)
•Diseases and Disorders: A Nursing Therapeutics Manual
•Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses
•Rosen and Barkin's 5 Minute Emergency Medicine Consult
•Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary
•Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy
•Fitzpatrick's Color Atlas and Synopsis of Clinical Dermatology
•The Merck Manual of Diagnosis and Therapy
•Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders
POWERFUL TOOLS TURN INFORMATION INTO ACTION
•SmartLink™ – Empowers your natural thought process by cross-referencing all consulted resources, from initial patient interaction to diagnosing, treating and prescribing.
•Content Updates – Skyscape resources are continuously updated so you can be confident that you have the most up-to-date available.
•SmartSearch™ – Patented dynamic search finds the information you need, even when you don’t know where to look.
•Algorithms – Clinical decision trees guide diagnosis and treatment choices.
•Integrated Calculators – Power on-screen calculations directly from your research topic.
•Flowcharts – Transform complex algorithms and protocols from static images into dynamic step-by-step decision support tools.
•Full Color Images – Bring conditions to life and incorporate clickable “hotspots” to identify structures.
•Signs & Symptoms Index – Matches a comprehensive checklist of symptoms with possible diagnoses.
Skyscape customer support is always available to help get you up and running, available by email or phone (see http://www.skyscape.com/support).
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP05 product documentation.
Note: A connection to an SAP Mobile Platform server is required.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of Miami Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Miami Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
The BILT mobile app for Android features 3D, interactive, step-by-step instructions for products requiring assembly, set-up, repair, or maintenance. Easier than paper instructions (and far more fun), BILT makes assembly straightforward and easy to understand.
• A product overview that shows all you need to know before beginning your project, including the time required, tools, and total steps.
• 3D, interactive assembly instructions showing all the pieces come together in a simple animation where you can pinch to zoom to see any level of detail, rotate to get the angle just right, or tap for part information.
• Audio guidance and simple play/pause controls to help you walk through the assembly process at your own pace.
• Quick product registration and warranty tracking under one roof, so you always know you’re covered.
Key features of SAP Support Desk for Android
• Display your customer messages inbox
• Search and display SAP Notes
• Open and book remote connections
• Store remote support user and password in the secure container
• Contact the worldwide SAP Customer Interaction Center
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of the WTA Finals mobile app for Android
• Check out the leader board, highlighting players qualifying for the WTA Finals
• Read WTA Finals player biographies
• Join the interactive Fan Zone to share Instagram pictures and answer tennis trivia questions
• Get venue and visitor information
• Connect to the latest tweets and Facebook posts about the WTA Finals
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Sales Manager for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls with pre-built tools, including account factsheets, surveys, and marketing attributes
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through map integration
Note: To use the SAP Sales Manager mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM) application with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android:
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos; execute and reschedule visits
• Conduct surveys for promotion compliance and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM (the SAP ERP application is optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.