Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to email@example.com with questions or issues.***
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
In life-or-death emergency situations, every second matters. In addition to stabilizing the condition of patients, rescue teams and emergency medical staff must also gather pertinent medical data and history in order to administer proper and effective treatment.
Mobile EMR is the first-ever cloud-based app specially designed for allowing medical and response staff to quickly and easily gather personal medical data especially in emergency situations.
Wherever you are and whatever happens, you can be prepared—Mobile EMR could save your life. No matter how much we try to avoid it, accidents happen and they happen swiftly and unexpectedly. In these cases, patients may not be able to readily provide pertinent medical information that could be vital to their treatment and care. Whether they are in shock, unconscious, in pain, or simply confused, patients will not always be ready with the right and accurate information that medical response personnel need to have.
These personal medical information include medical history, medications, allergies, symptoms, as well as emergency contact information. Gathering all these take a while. Thus, EMS, 911, fire, police, hospital doctors’ offices, day care, dentist offices, schools, and other first aid givers may have a delay in administering necessary help and treatment.
Mobile EMR provides a HIPPA approved cloud-based, secure and accessible platform that people can fall back on in emergency cases or any other situation in order to gather extensive personal medical data about an emergency patient. • 911 • Police, Fire, EMS • Hospitals • Doctors Office • Dentist Office • Ophthalmologist – Vision • US Military • Pet Clinics Veterinarian • Schools • Day Care • Patients -
Family In addition to vital medical information, Mobile EMR also allows users to store allergy information, insurance data, lab and/or radiological reports, dental records, vision, and many more. Mobile EMR stores all these information securely in the cloud so that every person can access and update these during their next checkup with their doctors or even in medical emergencies. Mobile EMR is a two-fold platform that combines web-based and mobile technology for users and medical practitioners alike.
Users can simply enter their information in the Mobile EMR form, starting with their basic information, emergency contact details, blood type, medical and psychological history, medications, allergies, medical devices, physicians, patient notes, and many other details. Each user can also upload a photo for identification. In addition, Mobile EMR also provides prescription reminders for all patients who need to take their medications on time. Each patient who uses the platform is also assigned a unique Mobile EMR Patient ID, which separates patients from one another.
Using any smartphone, tablet or PC, people can have access to information relevant to your treatment and care. Medical emergency staff, doctors and nurses, specialist physicians, pharmacists, insurance companies, and many other personnel involved in your healthcare will benefit from Mobile EMR. Ultimately, the benefit goes to you.
When you visit your doctor or dentist, undergo a medical procedure, get involved in an accident or emergency situation, or if you simply want to be prepared, you can carry all your important medical and emergency information with you so that you can be treated quickly and more effectively, especially in time of urgent need.
With EHR.sg, you are able to keep track of your insurance policies, track drug allergies, keep a journal of your past doctor visits and also, serves as a reminder for your future health check ups and perform as a personal nurse to keep track of your medication intakes.
Best of all, EHR.sg allows you to share your health records with your doctors at your own discretion. Generating a unique OTP (one time password) via the app, doctors of your choice has access to your health records through secured authentication.
EHR.sg is the perfect replacement for messy hardcopy records, or multiple outdated forms. With EHR.sg, doctors and individuals will be able to gain access to a common set of up to date records, enhancing interaction at an accessible convenience.
For more information, visit ehealthrecords.sg
Check more detail and user guide here: m-pax.net
This is a lite version with record limitation.
If you want a more general logbook, you can find our Log4AS app
• Intuitive data entry. Each time you add a record it is added to the existing set of records. It is possible to delete records, update and amend existing records at any time.
• Access to the data held on the Android device can be password protected in case of loss or theft.
• Data can be imported from the backup file, easy for switch or upgrade mobile phone
• Backup has an easy to read and understand Excel spreadsheet format.
• The backup files can be displayed on your PC or Mac as an Excel spreadsheet and imported back on your phone if needed. No need for WiFi or GSM/3G access when entering and editing data or generating reports.
• Reports are generated without the need for WiFi communication and can be viewed on your Android device screen for instant checking and reviewing.
• The report is stored in the mobile phone.
• No need for a WiFi or GSM/3G connection in order to enter and save data or generate the reports. Data entered on each operation is saved in your mobile phone memory (security protected). You can also backup your operation data on the SD card on your phone.
• You can email to yourself all the reports you have generated in one easy command so that they can be printed.
o The only times you need access to WiFi or a GSM/3G network is when you want to email another computer for backup and printing.
• The reports generated are:
• Patient report
• Specialty report
• Diagnosis report
• Organ report
• Care-length report
• Procedure report
• Exposure report
• Comments report
• Patient outcome report
• A simple search capability so as you can find particular records for review or editing.
Your are doctor or nurse, pediatric, dentist or gynecologist in the clinic, hospital or independent, Doctor M Patient record is great and simple application for managing your for managing your medical office from your phone :
• Quick and easy patient registration system - Medical CRM
• Create, update or delete medical record patient
• Schedule the appointments of patients
• Edit, delete patients appointments
• Save visit and médicals examination of patient
• Save medical images with examination
• Save the diagnostic, the prescription and note of médical exam
• Edit, delete examination
• Import and export patients in CSV
• Tracking incomes by day, by week and by month
• Display appointments and examination by date or by patient
• Enabling / Disabling reminder SMS / Email
• Daily SMS reminder for patient appointments
• Daily E-mail reminder for patient appointments
• Ease of use
• An attractive interface
• Simple and efficient navigation.
Docotor M Patient record
Languages EN, FR, ES, PT, AR.
This app will give you a broad knowledge about Electronic Health Records in the form of news, video, and info.
- In the "news" tab you will get the lattest news about electronic health record and any other topic related to it.
- In the "video" tab you can watch hundreds of video related to electronic health record, like for example a video that shows a Doctors Find Barriers to Sharing Digital Medical Records.
- In the "Info" tab you can learn in more details about what is electronic health record.
Our native Android application will allow you to see and manage patient appointments from your phone or tablet.
Please note that UnifiedPractice can only be used in conjunction with a subscription-based Web Application Service.
In the interests of better health care we are happy to provide, free of charge, a sophisticated, high quality electronic health record. Welcome to Your Health Record!
Your Health Record provides a convenient place to store all your health related information, including doctor visits, hospitalisation, surgery, medications and treatments. It also allows simple centralised storage of documents, reports and images.
Information can be stored and accessed by any of your designated health professionals at your discretion.
Your Health Record allows tracking and analysis of entries to monitor treatments and disease progression and provides an important repository of useful information such as medication anaesthetic or other allergies, vaccination history and symptom history
Information can be displayed or printed as a summary, for quick evaluation by health professionals
Your Health Record provides a single comprehensive easily accessible medical history which allows health professionals to more accurately diagnose, monitor and treat medical conditions.
You have the ability to simplify and improve your health care by creating a health record, so why not make a start.
Handy access to appointment schedules.
Timely access to vital patient information.
It helps to view a history of patient appointments.
Easy access to Super Bill Summary.
Simplicity of Mobile EMR Touch, improves productivity.
Improves your response time to patients
Your organization needs to license Haiku and be on Epic’s Summer 2009 version and will determine the exact feature set and any applicable charges for your use of Haiku. If you are unsure whether you can use Haiku, please contact your administrative staff.
VitalHub Chart puts patient data at your fingertips. You can access the information you need any time, anywhere there is WiFi or cellular service. No more waiting for a free desktop, hunting for a workstation on wheels, or carrying printouts on rounds.
•Easy access to your patient lists
•Quick summary views give you concise, relevant patient status at-a-glance
•User-customizable for your medical specialty
•One-touch access to the full patient chart
•Review lab results from multiple clinical systems
•Access patient demographics and allergies
•Review new critical results
•Review result summaries and the actual Report of Record
•Review historical lab results
•Review orders and status
•Review medication history
VitalHub goes beyond data access and delivery. With VitalHub Chart you customize the type and order of information you choose to see. Customizable workflows reflect your existing clinical practices. VitalHub Chart works the way you do. We don’t just facilitate the clinician experience – we enhance it.
IMPORTANT: In order to use VitalHub Chart with actual patient data, your hospital must install VitalHub Server. This application includes an offline training mode that lets you become familiar with the features of VitalHub Chart using sample data.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Link to the SAP Fiori Client help page: http://help.sap.com/fiori-client/
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
The BILT mobile app for Android features 3D, interactive, step-by-step instructions for products requiring assembly, set-up, repair, or maintenance. Easier than paper instructions (and far more fun), BILT makes assembly straightforward and easy to understand.
• A product overview that shows all you need to know before beginning your project, including the time required, tools, and total steps.
• 3D, interactive assembly instructions showing all the pieces come together in a simple animation where you can pinch to zoom to see any level of detail, rotate to get the angle just right, or tap for part information.
• Audio guidance and simple play/pause controls to help you walk through the assembly process at your own pace.
• Quick product registration and warranty tracking under one roof, so you always know you’re covered.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of the WTA Finals mobile app for Android
• Check out the leader board, highlighting players qualifying for the WTA Finals
• Read WTA Finals player biographies
• Join the interactive Fan Zone to share Instagram pictures and answer tennis trivia questions
• Get venue and visitor information
• Connect to the latest tweets and Facebook posts about the WTA Finals
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
• Edit additional business-relevant data for documents and folders
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
SAP Mobile Documents requires the following permissions. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested:
• Device and app history: To enable users to send log files to report issues
• Photos/Media/Files: To enable users to upload photos, videos, audio, and any other file from other apps or USB storage to SAP Mobile Documents
• Pair with Bluetooth devices and access Bluetooth settings: To enable location of nearby documents hosted by iBeacon devices
• Modify system settings: To save user settings for the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app
• Access network state: To update the SAP Mobile Documents user interface when the network state changes
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android
• Execute and reschedule visits
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos
• Conduct surveys, promotion compliance, and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM (the SAP ERP application is optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
• Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
• Drill down to single metrics and events
• Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
• Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Note: To use SAP System Monitoring with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Solution Manager, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.