Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or issues.***
In the interests of better health care we are happy to provide, free of charge, a sophisticated, high quality electronic health record. Welcome to Your Health Record!
Your Health Record provides a convenient place to store all your health related information, including doctor visits, hospitalisation, surgery, medications and treatments. It also allows simple centralised storage of documents, reports and images.
Information can be stored and accessed by any of your designated health professionals at your discretion.
Your Health Record allows tracking and analysis of entries to monitor treatments and disease progression and provides an important repository of useful information such as medication anaesthetic or other allergies, vaccination history and symptom history
Information can be displayed or printed as a summary, for quick evaluation by health professionals
Your Health Record provides a single comprehensive easily accessible medical history which allows health professionals to more accurately diagnose, monitor and treat medical conditions.
You have the ability to simplify and improve your health care by creating a health record, so why not make a start.
With EHR.sg, you are able to keep track of your insurance policies, track drug allergies, keep a journal of your past doctor visits and also, serves as a reminder for your future health check ups and perform as a personal nurse to keep track of your medication intakes.
Best of all, EHR.sg allows you to share your health records with your doctors at your own discretion. Generating a unique OTP (one time password) via the app, doctors of your choice has access to your health records through secured authentication.
EHR.sg is the perfect replacement for messy hardcopy records, or multiple outdated forms. With EHR.sg, doctors and individuals will be able to gain access to a common set of up to date records, enhancing interaction at an accessible convenience.
For more information, visit ehealthrecords.sg
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
1. Add Patient to database. Balance due is automatically calculated for you once you enter the Amount Due and Amount Paid. Say goodbye to the calculators. Schedule appointments. Search Patient by entering partial data.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC.
- - Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select template, chart
2. Securely Export or transfer patient files by connecting device to your PC.
3. Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
4.Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with just a click of a button. We even pre-fill the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync.
5. Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC. Backup file is created each time you press Backup.
6. Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc. Use Update Visit Menu to view previous attachments.
7. Update patient and appointments.
8. Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other devices.
9. History - View the historical record of the visits and account balance.
10. Add Visit
11. Bills/Collection - View Daily Collection of Amount Paid. Balance Due Report - Allows you in just one click to text, call or email your patients who have balance due. Pre-fills the text message and email with the default friendly message that you can change as you please. We also pre-fill the number to call and to text to the patient. You can change the number or email if you need to right on the same screen.
12. Update/Delete Visit - Press and Hold the visit on History page to see the menu
13. Detailed HELP.
14. Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Like us at
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, sports physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
✦ It's for the whole family ✦
My Medical isn't just one medical record. You can keep as many records as you want. Use it for a spouse or aging parents. Use it to keep immunization records for your children. Use it to look after a special needs child. Doctors, nurses and clinicians: use My Medical to maintain notes about your patients.
✦ A medical record and more ✦
Areas for emergency contacts, health insurance, doctors' contact information, and other data that are not strictly part of a traditional personal health record (PHR) are all available. And if you already have medical contacts in your address book, then perfect, because My Medical can import it in the tap of a finger. There's no need to retype it all.
✦ And it works with your calendar ✦
My Medical will automatically put doctor's appointments, prescription due dates and upcoming lab tests on your phone or tablet's calendar app.
✦ A digital file cabinet ✦
My Medical devotes an area to image files that can be attached to your record. You can tie files to particular items anywhere within your information. So add a picture of the pill next to a medication, or keep a copy of your insurance card alongside a provider's contact information.
✦ From blood tests to X-rays ✦
My Medical provides a range of common test result templates for you to track test results. To name just a few: blood pressure; cholesterol; metabolic panels; blood sugar; CAT scan; height and weight. If that isn't enough, construct and customize your own test results to keep track of exactly what you need.
✦ Visualize it ✦
Chart test results with sophistication; with the graphing feature you can view multiple plots simultaneously, zoom to specific ranges and identify points of interest.
✦ It's secure ✦
Unlike most other health record applications, data is stored right on your device, not on remote servers. So you don't need to worry about who can see your data at the other end of the line. In fact, My Medical does not connect to the Internet at all and doesn't send out any private or diagnostic information, making it as secure as possible. As a further safety measure, you may require a password in order to view all or certain parts of your information.
✦ In case of emergency ✦
My Medical is a valuable aid for EMTs, first responders, or those who may need to quickly find out emergency instructions. Even if you have password-protected the app, certain information is made accessible in the event of an emergency.
✦ We're independent ✦
My Medical is independent of hospitals, medical centers, and government. Because your records are maintained by you, their contents are whatever aspects of your health that you care to monitor. That means not having to deal with confusing, legally required information often found in the records of health care providers. In short, My Medical personal health records are for you, the patient.
✦ Get the word out ✦
Sharing your information has never been easier. Generate a report of all or part of your record and email it straightaway. Or export it as a Microsoft Excel-readable spreadsheet. Or you can always send your info to the printer to make a hard copy.
✦ Sharing ✦
Our Android, iPhone and desktop computer apps are fully compatible and you can seamlessly send data between them over a wireless network (WiFi) or using email. You can also back records up for safekeeping, so if your device is lost or replaced your information is easily restored.
One of our happy customers ran out of space to write on Google Play while reviewing the app so they graciously granted us to put this in the Description!
"Here is what a key client says about our powerful but easy to use system:-
I specialize in family medicine with house visits and multiple clinics. This app has brought portability and simplicity to my practice without any loss in patient records functionality. It is truly an excellent and robust app - I am managing around 1,500 patient records with an average of three visit records per patient. Siyami have made innovative use of templates to create flexibility and structure without the complexity. Records import from legacy systems works beautifully. The export module allows for statutory reporting through third party systems when combined with the structural integrity and uniformity maintained through the use of templates. I have also managed to sync backups to Dropbox and other cloud storage systems through the use of easily available apps. This provides a level of safety and continuity found in more complex and expensive systems. My congratulations to Siyami. They have been very receptive to change requests to develop two major app upgrades over a three week period to facilitate a changeover to this app and statutory reporting and analysis beyond. Thank you.
David Tanti MD, MMCFD"
IN THE PRESS by Arthropaedia
This patient data storage app has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on speciality.
- Add, update, delete, search patients, visits. Add SOAP notes. View History. Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Securely Export or transfer Patient files by connecting device to your PC for storage or print.
- Create your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios. UNLIMITED templates can be created. Just ONE tap to select the template or chart
- Add multiple photos, images, voice (for medical transcripts ), files and video attachments to Patient Visits to capture various needs such pictures before and after treatment. You can also scan or take a picture of lab reports, x-rays etc.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid.
- Use dictations
- Export-Import to share data with existing applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind patients via SMS, email or phone call with ONE tap. Supports Google calendar sync.
- Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Print or Save HTML
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - ONE tap to text, call or email patients with balance due.
Here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Therapist, Eye Clinician, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, Pediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Gynecologist, Cardiologist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM student school as well as interns. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organizations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc
1. Patient profile i.e name , sex , photo, number
2. Patient photo
3. Chief compliant and clinical feature
4. Patient case history
7. Patient case diagnosis, treatment,
8. Patient total payment and remaining payment
9. Patient Appointment Time and Date
The NEW Health Data Management APP features:
- Daily news and analysis to keep you up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Health Data Management
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Health Data Management covers the subjects that matter most, including:
- Meaningful use
- Electronic health records
- Hospital information systems
- I.T. outsourcing
- Clinical information systems
- Electronic prescribing
- Revenue cycle management
- Patient safety
- Strategic I.T. planning
- Mobile technologies
In health care, no publication rivals Health Data Management's coverage of the news that matters most to industry executives. In fact, American Business Media awarded Health Data Management a 2011 Jesse H. Neal Award -- often referred to as the “Pulitzer Prize” of business journalism -- and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors gave its "Best Online News Section” award to the publication for the sixth consecutive year!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- Share patient records securely within your healthcare team.
- Take medical pictures of patient wounds and skin rashes.
- Manage patient tasks list and assign jobs to healthcare members in your medical team.
- Offline access to 125 medical calculators
- Records patient problems, family history, and clinical alerts.
- Add medications to easily track what your patients are taking.
Medical tasks and messaging:
- Use the quick tick box list for selecting medical tasks.
- Customize the tick box list so you can quickly record patient tasks on ward rounds
- Assign tasks within your medical team so everyone knows their plan for the day
- Send comments and messages about specific tasks securely and easily. Help is always on hand
- Records a patient's visit to your health clinic
- Never miss an opportunity on ward rounds to write medical notes again
- Quickly review your patient list
- Always know where your patient is located by updating ward and room information
- Note demographic information such as date of birth and ethnicity.
Other features include:
Health & Medical Calculator:
- Over 125 medical calculators
- Each medical calculator offers healthcare recommendations
- Fully referenced calculators
- Health & Medical Calculators are constantly updated
- Powered by FDA drug database
- Provides drug mechanism of action, drug indications, drug contraindications, physiological effects, and drug interactions
- News from over 10 different health journals and news websites
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and clinical breakthroughs
- Healthcare news is automatically updated
There are now over 500 reviews for Caddy, and while we started out as just a health & medical calculator, we have the goal to create an advanced healthcare record to help clinicians and patients around the world.
Want to be involved? E-mail Caddy support.
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CaddyMed
Physicians, Physical Therapists, Optometrists, Nurse Practitioners, Dentists, Podiatrists, any other health care professionals and health care institutions like clinics, hospitals, procedure centers, assisted living homes, nursing homes and others.
Features and benefits:
Secure Patient Portal with secure MESSAGE CENTER, PATIENT ORGANIZER, PATIENT SCHEDULER and many other features with secure access from anywhere with smart phone, tablet, laptop and desktop. Message center helps to create secure communication with thousands of patients in the practice and other healthcare providers. It also helps to transfer secure medical documents between provider and patient & provider and provider.
It is very secure and HIPAA compliant. Please review our security features.
User can sign up and use free for small number of patients. ConstantMD provides free upgrade on request. Thousands of patients in the practice can be organized and their schedules can be managed with this robust app. Please Contact Support@ConstantMD.com or call 951 977 9011.
It has smart patient organizer where practitioners can add all the patients in the practice, it has different search options, user can create custom lists, set reminders etc. Email reminder to the patients for schedule time can be added. It reduces the cancellation and failure to show up for appointments.
Schedule setting can be adjusted according to the need of the practice. Vacation, time off, holidays and weekends can be customized. So it can be used anywhere around the world and any type of practice.
It is very user friendly, patient can be scheduled very quickly, scheduled can be moved from one slot to another easily, time in the slot can be adjusted according to need; follow up appointment can be created quickly.
Customization for multiple providers can be done on request.
Secure Message Center can show all the messages that are not opened by the recipient patient or provider. So all the messages that are not opened by the recipient can be tracked and action can be taken.
All patients in the practice get a free secure Health Tracker & Manager account with message center to communicate with provider. All providers with Secure Patient Portal can communicate between each other through secure message center.
Other features of a robust EHR (Electronic Health Records) and Practice Management Software including Patient Chart, Patient Monitoring System, Management of Employees in the practice and any other features can be added on request.
Functionalities of Assisted Living/ Retirement Home Management Software, Nursing Home Management Software and any other practice management software can be added on request.
For any question, special features and customization please send email to Support@ConstantMD.com or call 951-977-9011 and visit www.ConstantMD.com
Key features of Miami Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Miami Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP05 product documentation.
Note: A connection to an SAP Mobile Platform server is required.
Key features of the WTA Finals mobile app for Android
• Check out the leader board, highlighting players qualifying for the WTA Finals
• Read WTA Finals player biographies
• Join the interactive Fan Zone to share Instagram pictures and answer tennis trivia questions
• Get venue and visitor information
• Connect to the latest tweets and Facebook posts about the WTA Finals
The BILT mobile app for Android features 3D, interactive, step-by-step instructions for products requiring assembly, set-up, repair, or maintenance. Easier than paper instructions (and far more fun), BILT makes assembly straightforward and easy to understand.
• A product overview that shows all you need to know before beginning your project, including the time required, tools, and total steps.
• 3D, interactive assembly instructions showing all the pieces come together in a simple animation where you can pinch to zoom to see any level of detail, rotate to get the angle just right, or tap for part information.
• Audio guidance and simple play/pause controls to help you walk through the assembly process at your own pace.
• Quick product registration and warranty tracking under one roof, so you always know you’re covered.
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android:
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos; execute and reschedule visits
• Conduct surveys for promotion compliance and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM (the SAP ERP application is optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.