Use a better EHR. Access your EHR from an iPad, iPhone, the web, or an Android device - no contract required. Within minutes of downloading the app, you're ready to use a fully featured and certified EHR. For free.
- For every healthcare provider. Now, you can take your practice anywhere, at any time.
- Easy to use. Launch the app, and start using the EHR within seconds.
- Safe and secure. All industry-standard security practices are met.
drchrono is an innovative, point of care solution that enhances the healthcare practice experience. We take care of all of your scheduling, medical billing, and clinical needs.
Healthcare providers now a solution that is Meaningful Use certified by the Government. Start achieving Meaningful Use today and receive EHR adoption incentive payments from Medicare and Medicaid.
1) Download the App.
2) Create your account.
3) Start using it in your practice.
***Write to email@example.com with questions or issues.***
Espresso MD is a different, better, EHR. Built for speed and simplicity, tempered by unmatched flexibility, and protected by powerful safety mechanisms.
*** FREE Speech Recognition Available - Dictate your charts! ***
We believe you are your own Medical Practice. Unlike other EHRs, Espresso MD is for You, the Doctor, not the Health Organization - so wherever you are, Espresso MD will always keep your patients’ history with you.
Espresso MD is your Electronic Health Record on the Cloud.
Brutally simple, fast and clean! It will even work when you have no Internet connection, waiting until one is available to synchronize all information created in the meantime.
Espresso MD works with chart and assessment templates, providing you with a wide variety of tools to speed up your clinical documentation work. Just pick the charts, forms, assessments and scores you need to assess your patients and keep track of them. We already cover several medical and healthcare specialties, but if we missed yours please let us know and we’ll get it done - FREE of charge.
We also believe You know best, so Espresso MD does not enforce any restrictive, tedious rules - since time is critical, every field is fully optional! Fill them only when convenient.
But, where can you use Espresso MD?
- In your private practice...
- On house calls...
- In your hospital rounds...
- At home, when reviewing cases...
* Some more features of Espresso MD: *
Safe and Secure
- We implement all industry standards and go way beyond them. All your data is encrypted and protected to and from your device.
One-handed clinical documentation
- Spend the least amount of time entering clinical data, nevertheless maintaining information quality. Espresso MD enables you (the Medical Doctor) to fill clinical patient data only with one hand.
Only 3 taps away from functionality
- You are always very busy and in the process of saving lives. Bearing that in mind, we made it possible for you to never spend more than 3 taps away from accessing important patient data.
Review patients’ previous charts and assessments with visual highlighting of changes
- Espresso MD has been designed to facilitate the revision process in the best of ways: we do the hard work, you get the relevant conclusions. Meaning, we check for all differences on past clinical evaluations, assessments and scores, and then hand over to you an historical change profile with the modifications clearly pointed out.
Associate patients with Contacts
- Espresso allows you to associate your patients with your contacts - and does so seamlessly and totally nifty. Oh, and if you need to call or e-mail somebody you can do so with great ease, straight from Espresso MD.
Export your data
- The clinical information that you create on your day-to-day practice belongs to you, not to your device. Espresso MD knows that and is already prepared to export and send the data over the web under the form of comprehensive reports, away from the tiny clutches of your device.
Work from your Mac / PC or any other device
- Check www.espressomd.com for a list of supported platforms.
How to get started:
1. Download the App
2. Create your Account
3. Start keeping track of your patients
*** This app requires you to register for the Espresso MD EHR service. Try it for FREE for 30 days. ***
*** If you have questions or issues, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot reply to reviews. ***
With Care360 Mobile, you have the flexibility and convenience to manage your caseload beyond the walls of your practice. You can access medication history, place lab orders and view results and more from your Android device.
This app is ideal for use when you’re on call or just on the go.
Key features include:
Clinical Workflow: Providers can utilize Care360 instead of scribbling notes to staff or using paper requisitions
• Order and View Results Everywhere: Users can place lab orders and access Quest Diagnostics results when they are on the go
• Favorites: Users have access to their favorites grids for diagnosis and tests
• Hold List: Orders can be placed on the “Hold List” and accessed by office staff, Quest Diagnostics patient service centers and in office phlebotomists
• Tasking: Orders can be tasked to internal staff for them to complete before the order is put on the “Hold List” or the draw is completed
• Write Prescriptions: Review medication histories, write prescriptions, manage interactions and allergy alerts, as well as review claims/pharmacy history and access Formulary Alternatives.
• Manage Renewals/Approvals: Respond to renewal/approval requests
• Allergies: Create and manage patient allergies lists
• Search and View Patient Charts: Find medical charts including patient summary, problems, medications, comments, allergies, labs and patient demographics*
Note: A Care360 subscription is required to use this application. Learn more at Care360.com
*Information available will vary based on the user’s Care360 subscription.
• Easily call or email patients with a single click
• Filter results by Results Reviewed Status, Normal or Abnormal, Ordering Provider, and Location of Care
• See visual alerts for out-of-range lab results
• Review previous values of selected result
• For some EHRs, view chart summary - problems, medications, allergies, and directives
EMR-Link Mobile is a free benefit that Liaison Lab Partners can offer to practices that receive results through EMR-Link. Your practice may be authorized to use EMR-Link Mobile if you are already a user of EMR-Link. If you need more information, contact your EMR-Link support.
The NEW Health Data Management APP features:
- Daily news and analysis to keep you up-to-date on critical information
- Current and past issues of Health Data Management
- Streaming video
- Searchable archive
- The ability to clip and save stories
- The ability to easily e-mail content to colleagues
- The ability to share content through Facebook and Twitter
Health Data Management covers the subjects that matter most, including:
- Meaningful use
- Electronic health records
- Hospital information systems
- I.T. outsourcing
- Clinical information systems
- Electronic prescribing
- Revenue cycle management
- Patient safety
- Strategic I.T. planning
- Mobile technologies
In health care, no publication rivals Health Data Management's coverage of the news that matters most to industry executives. In fact, American Business Media awarded Health Data Management a 2011 Jesse H. Neal Award -- often referred to as the “Pulitzer Prize” of business journalism -- and the American Society of Healthcare Publication Editors gave its "Best Online News Section” award to the publication for the sixth consecutive year!
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
What makes eVigils unique?
eVigils is the first and only secure communication service specifically designed to augment coordination of care between the mobile physician, their care team, and even patients. The eVigils foundation providing HIPAA compliant messaging between care teams and groups also enables patient referral and consult management. eVigils integrates with other key communication tools, for example, the electronic medical record, patient management system, and answering service to streamline patient care, charge capture, and care coordination.
Select clinical users pay a monthly subscription; there is no charge for users supporting or affiliated with the select clinical users. Licensing fees are also based on integration levels established with legacy clinical systems and/or Electronic Health Records (EHR). For more information, please contact the eVigils team at info@eVigils.com
Primarily used for psychological and developmental testing, simple screenings or in-depth assessments are performed in real-time with the PTI Office App. The results are automatically routed to a printer, file or directly into your Electronic Medical Record system using supporting Patient Tools products. An extensive library of screenings and assessments are available.
You must first create an account with Patient Tools to setup and configure PTI Office App access. Any supporting Patient Tools products such as the PTI Front Desk App, Data Exchange or Practice Management will also need to be installed and configured.
Visit the Patient Tools website for more information or to setup an account.
More from developer
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of Sony Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Sony Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work seamlessly both online and offline and collaborate with colleagues insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents client for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
- Create new expense reports
- Add new expenses while on the road, as well as itemize expenses
- Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
- Add and change expenses when you're offline
- Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatically, manually, no assignment
To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Leave Request for Android
• Create new leave requests, adding notes and choosing an alternate approver when necessary
• View status and details of current time off and leave requests
• Request changes to leave requests
• Review time account balances
Note: To use SAP Leave Request with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Drill down to single metrics and events
Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet for Android
• Display a list of all customers assigned to you, of customers classified as critical, and of customers recently accessed
• Display the financial details for a selected customer (total amounts of outstanding or overdue invoices, credit limit, credit limit utilization, and credit risk class)
• Call up an original invoice or last dunning note in PDF format, and send it to the customer using e mail
• Display the average payment arrears of the customer for the last 12 months
• Display a list of payments made by the customer
To use the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try it first with sample data.
The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app only shows data for which you are authorized in SAP ERP. The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet incorporates an enhancement option that allows you to display additional data, configured in SAP ERP by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP HR Approvals
• Respond to leave requests and timesheet entries
• Review team calendars and employee time account balances
• Check for incomplete timesheets, overbooking, and overlapping leave requests
• Receive automatic notifications of new leave requests
Note: To use SAP HR Approvals with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP Sales OnDemand for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Sales OnDemand for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Sales OnDemand solution with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
Key features of the NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee Volunteers mobile app for Android
• Schedule your personal volunteer shift
• Add or remove volunteer shifts
• View guidelines, maps, and FAQs for volunteers
• Get Super Bowl Host Committee and team leader contact information