1. Display total amount of travel expense in home currency and local currency.
2. Expense report in csv, html and excel xml
3. Export/Email expense report
4. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
5. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
6. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
7. Manageable currency
8. Configurable date, time format.
9. Add new record with default value.
10. Password protection
11. Default email address for receiving report
12. Add new expense with default value
13. Camera receipt
14. Sorting, Filtering data
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Italiano (Paolo Stefani)
• Français (Jean-Marie)
• Español (Paolo Stefani)
[Upgrade to pay version]
1. Buy and install pay version
2. Backup database of lite version (Data->Pay Version Database)
3. Install the backup database to pay version (Data=>Restore Database)
※ This is lite version which has limited features, likes password, email and export.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: travel costs, business expenses, travel expense, expense travel, travel and expense, reimbursement, allowance, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses, travel
This app allows you to connect with customers & field executives with just few clicks.
Customer can able to view Sales Order , Service Calls, Invoice Details, Place a New Sales Order , View Notification from the admin etc.,
This App supports encryption of transmitted and cached data, robust user authentication and roles assignment, and work over secure layers to ensure no reduction in security as compared to desktop applications.
This app can be customized for your organisation. To access this demo on our Test SAP Business One Database, you need to request from the app or you can write a email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*This app is a companion to Concur's solutions for existing users*
Extend the benefits of Concur's business travel and expense reporting solution to your Android while you're on the go! Simply download now and create your mobile PIN to enjoy all the functionality associated with the Concur solution you already use.
With Concur's mobile app, say goodbye to shuffling paper receipts. No more struggling to remember how much you paid in cab fare. Now, all of your receipts and expense charges are gathered and ready for an expense report when you get home.
Manage and track business expenses and receipts
*Photograph receipts and edit expenses in Airplane mode
*Import data from credit cards
*Keep track of receipts using our Receipt Store
*Approve expense reports
*Submit expense reports
*Itemize hotel charges
*Add event and meeting attendees
*Approve Travel Requests
Manage and track business travel
*Book airfare, hotels and more
*Manage flight, hotel and dining itineraries
*Check flight status
*Integrate with TripIt and TripIt Pro
Take a Test Drive
*Demo key features Concur has to offer
*Use preloaded sample receipts and reports
*NOTE: Do not use Test Drive for actual expense capture and reporting
*Your social information (Read your contacts): required to access your contacts so Expense users creating Expenses with Attendees can add/search people from their device address book.
*Your accounts (Find accounts on the device): required in order to receive push notifications.
Learn more at www.concur.com. Must be an existing Concur Small Business edition, Concur Standard edition, Concur Professional edition, or Concur Premium edition user and create a mobile PIN to access the application.
Find codes by application, transaction title, or task to perform, and benefit from comprehensive descriptions of when and how to use a transaction.This application works in offline and also having functionality to add your new T-codes.
This app currently has the SAP transaction codes (tcodes) from the following SAP modules:
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Resources(HR)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Capital Management (HCM)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
For people who are wondering what SAP SCN Forums is... its a forum for all SAP : developers, partners, customers to interact and build much more stronger SAP platform.
We would like to listen from you, if you need any other forums to be added.
This is not an SAP official App for android.
1. Financial Accounting (FI)
2. Human Capital Management (HCM)
3. Material Management (MM)
4. Sales and Distribution (SD)
5. Plant Maintenance (PM)
6. Production Planning (PP)
7. Quality Management (QM)
Key features of SAP Support Desk for Android
• Display your customer messages inbox
• Search and display SAP Notes
• Open and book remote connections
• Store remote support user and password in the secure container
• Contact the worldwide SAP Customer Interaction Center
Key features of SAP Utilities Customer Engagement for Android Phone
• View and pay current or past bills and maintain your account information
• Start or stop utility services
• Display and record meter readings
• View service details and report service problems
• Display outage information or report a new outage
• Receive important alerts from the utility company
Note: SAP Utilities Customer Engagement uses sample data. Your utility company will make a live version of the app available if they have procured the necessary back-end solution from SAP.
iM8 is a Android based mobile App for SAP Business One the main objective is to automate the business processes even on the run. This is mainly to reduce the desktop and workplace dependency. Every user who has access to the SAP Business One application can access this mobile App by using the same credentials. This Demo App provides all the basic information which is needed for core modules of SAP B1. The scope of this product is limited to viewing of Business partners, Items, Inventory, creating and updating of Sales order,users can also use Approvals and Alerts functionalities of SAP B1.
This Android App can do anything starting from Sales Quotation to delivery and invoice, viewing the customer’s information, mapping the customer address to a real time location on Google Maps, viewing the inventory of items with respect to their warehouse and analysis reports for sales. All these features are provided with in one Mobile App utilizing a very user friendly mobile approach. The screens are designed in such a way that the basic information is viewable on the main pages and the relevant information can be accessed with respective menu on each and every screen. This way the information not too clogged for the users to read.
Note : This is a demo Apps, iM8 can be customised to your Business data.please email your enquiry to
• Financial Accounting (FI)
• Controlling (CO)
• Inventory Management (IM)
• Materials Management (MM)
• Warehouse Management (WM)
• Production Planning (PP)
• Sales and Distribution (SD)
• Plant Maintenance (PM)
• Quality Management (QM)
• Project Systems (PS)
• Human Capital Management (HCM)
• Basis System
- Manage master data, create work order tasks, data capture, spare-parts ordering, inspection check-offs, approve requests, etc.
- Optimized UI for small displays with Smart Action Button, while still supporting all essential SAP GUI features such as F4, toolbars, menus, all re-imagined and redesigned for Androids.
- Connect directly to your SAP for native SAP screens, or use the Liquid UI Platform for simplified dynpros without SAP Mobile Platform or web browser latency
- SAP Workflow integration with your deviceÅfs email client
- Customer specific business processes are created with the Liquid UI Developer Toolkit
- No Java, ABAP skills required
- Near-native SAP GUI response times and speed
NOTE: Download this FREE client software on your Android and use it with the sample data to evaluate the user experience and functionality provided by Liquid UI. To use Liquid UI with your SAP instance, register at email@example.com.
About Liquid UI Software
It is no secret that with the right user experience, SAP users will be empowered. Liquid UI is an SAP unified UI platform that enables users to work seamlessly across all touchpoints whether you are using SAP GUI, SharePoint, SAP NetWeaver Business Client, HTML5 Web browsers, PDF documents, Excel spreadsheets, mobile devices such as smartphones, tablets, RFID tag readers, barcode scanguns or offline devices. With patented connectivity technology, SAP is quickly at your fingertips with native transactions on mobile devices, or with our transaction, screen and tab aggregation technology. Rapidly deploy repurposed dynpros without reprogramming.
"SAP at your fingertips with Liquid UI, the Unified UI Strategy for your Enterprise".
To access app option menu please reset the application data in the main Andriod menu or change your SAP_ALL password on your workstation/laptop.
Printed session schedules will not be provided on site – so download the app, start browsing, and build your agenda now.
SAP TechEd && d-code app is the official interactive mobile app for the SAP TechEd && d-code conference in Las Vegas and Berlin, open to registrants only.
By downloading and logging in to the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use referenced therein and you consent to the use of your personal data which you provided when registering for the SAP TechEd && d-code event. Such consent includes, without limitation, that SAP and the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App administrator may process such personal data to allow you to engage in the activities at the SAP TechEd && d-code event as identified in the features.
You acknowledge that use of the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App will require personal data to be visible to other attendees who are using the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App. If you do not consent to the aforementioned use of your personal data, then do not download or log into the SAP TechEd && d-code Mobile Event App.
SAP has approved the use of its marks and logos in this application
Key features of Miami Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Miami Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP05 product documentation.
Note: A connection to an SAP Mobile Platform server is required.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
The BILT mobile app for Android features 3D, interactive, step-by-step instructions for products requiring assembly, set-up, repair, or maintenance. Easier than paper instructions (and far more fun), BILT makes assembly straightforward and easy to understand.
• A product overview that shows all you need to know before beginning your project, including the time required, tools, and total steps.
• 3D, interactive assembly instructions showing all the pieces come together in a simple animation where you can pinch to zoom to see any level of detail, rotate to get the angle just right, or tap for part information.
• Audio guidance and simple play/pause controls to help you walk through the assembly process at your own pace.
• Quick product registration and warranty tracking under one roof, so you always know you’re covered.
Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of the WTA Finals mobile app for Android
• Check out the leader board, highlighting players qualifying for the WTA Finals
• Read WTA Finals player biographies
• Join the interactive Fan Zone to share Instagram pictures and answer tennis trivia questions
• Get venue and visitor information
• Connect to the latest tweets and Facebook posts about the WTA Finals
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.
Key features of SAP Authenticator for Android
• Generate time-based, one-time passwords (TOTP) based on RFC 6238
• Use the generated passcode as an alternative password if you need to log in without revealing your regular credentials or in addition to your regular credentials (as second factor)
• Extend the app’s functions to multiple accounts
• Protect the app with a password