1. Display total amount of travel expense in home currency and local currency.
2. Expense report in csv, html and excel xml
3. Export/Email expense report
4. Backup and restore database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs
5. Auto backup database to SD card when exiting the app
6. Auto backup database to Dropbox™ when exiting the app
7. Manageable currency
8. Configurable date, time format.
9. Add new record with default value.
10. Password protection
11. Default email address for receiving report
12. Add new expense with default value
13. Camera receipt
14. Sorting, Filtering data
15. Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Italiano (Paolo Stefani)
• Français (Jean-Marie)
• Español (Paolo Stefani)
[Upgrade to pay version]
1. Buy and install pay version
2. Backup database of lite version (Data->Pay Version Database)
3. Install the backup database to pay version (Data=>Restore Database)
※ This is lite version which has limited features, likes password, email and export.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development, thank you.
※ Since we can't reply reviews in the market, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
kw: travel costs, business expenses, travel expense, expense travel, travel and expense, reimbursement, allowance, finance manager, personal finance, track, expense, expenses, travel
Find codes by application, transaction title, or task to perform, and benefit from comprehensive descriptions of when and how to use a transaction.This application works in offline and also having functionality to add your new T-codes.
This app currently has the SAP transaction codes (tcodes) from the following SAP modules:
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Resources(HR)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
1. SAP ABAP/Basis
2. Financial Accounting (FI)
3. Human Capital Management (HCM)
4. Material Management (MM)
5. Sales and Distribution (SD)
1. Financial Accounting (FI)
2. Human Capital Management (HCM)
3. Material Management (MM)
4. Sales and Distribution (SD)
5. Plant Maintenance (PM)
6. Production Planning (PP)
7. Quality Management (QM)
For people who are wondering what SAP SCN Forums is... its a forum for all SAP : developers, partners, customers to interact and build much more stronger SAP platform.
We would like to listen from you, if you need any other forums to be added.
This is not an SAP official App for android.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
• Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
• Drill down to single metrics and events
• Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
• Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Note: To use SAP System Monitoring with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Solution Manager, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP End-User Experience Monitoring for Android
• Display results of the latest executions of an end-user experience monitoring script
• View step-level details and error messages of a script execution
• See alerts for a script
• Display the status of end-user experience monitoring robots
• Browse recent executions of a particular script on a robot
Note: To use SAP End-User Experience Monitoring with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Solution Manager, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Printed session schedules will not be provided on site – so download the app, start browsing, and build your agenda now.
The SAP FKOM app is the official interactive mobile app for the SAP FKOM conferences in Beijing, Singapore, Riviera Maya, Barcelona and San Diego, open to registrants only.
By downloading and logging in to the SAP FKOM App, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of use referenced therein and you consent to the use of your personal data which you provided when registering for the SAP FKOM event. Such consent includes, without limitation, that SAP and the SAP FKOM App administrator may process such personal data to allow you to engage in the activities at the SAP FKOM event as identified in the features.
You acknowledge that use of the SAP FKOM App will require personal data to be visible to other attendees who are using the SAP FKOM App. If you do not consent to the aforementioned use of your personal data, then do not download or log into the SAP FKOM App.
SAP has approved the use of its marks and logos in this application.
Key features of SAP Support Desk for Android
• Display your customer messages inbox
• Search and display SAP Notes
• Open and book remote connections
• Store remote support user and password in the secure container
• Contact the worldwide SAP Customer Interaction Center
To access app option menu please reset the application data in the main Andriod menu or change your SAP_ALL password on your workstation/laptop.
Key features of SAP Transport Notification and Status for Android
• Display a list of assigned open freight orders that are valid for a certain timeframe
• Display delivery stops and details of a freight order
• Display freight units and details and events of a stop
• Confirm an event of a stop after completing the corresponding activity
• Report a delay of an event
Note: To use SAP Transport Notification and Status with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Leave Request for Android
• Create new leave requests, adding notes and choosing an alternate approver when necessary
• View status and details of current time off and leave requests
• Request changes to leave requests
• Review time account balances
Note: To use SAP Leave Request with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of Sony Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Sony Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Retail Execution for Android:
• Access history of previous visits, notes, and photos; execute and reschedule visits
• Conduct surveys for promotion compliance and planogram checks
• Perform audits to gather information about in-store products
• Propose orders to replenish/change product mix based on previous orders, including hybrid pricing
• Create and manage returns during visits
• Create service requests and manage trade assets
Note: To use the SAP Retail Execution mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of SAP CRM (the SAP ERP application is optional), with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of the WTA Finals mobile app for Android
• Check out the leader board, highlighting players qualifying for the WTA Finals
• Read WTA Finals player biographies
• Join the interactive Fan Zone to share Instagram pictures and answer tennis trivia questions
• Get venue and visitor information
• Connect to the latest tweets and Facebook posts about the WTA Finals
Key features of SAP CRM Service Manager for Android
• Manage service orders, and create confirmations in real time
• Record statuses, materials, problems, actions, expenses, and customer signatures
• View equipment, or install base listings and serial numbers
• View entitlements and contract or service history
• Create or edit non-order install bases for service confirmation, and generate account fact sheets
Note: To use SAP CRM Service Manager with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP CRM application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try the app out first using sample data.
For an extended enterprise production deployment, please refer to SAP Mobile Platform 2.3 SP05 product documentation.
Note: A connection to an SAP Mobile Platform server is required.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.