More from developer
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work seamlessly both online and offline and collaborate with colleagues insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of Sony Open Tennis for Android
• Get up-to-the-minute live scores and ATP and WTA stats for each match and completed match results
• Receive all the latest news updates from the tournament as they happen
• View the daily schedule of play and the main draw brackets, updated as matches complete
• Read Sony Open player biographies
• View photo coverage from the tournament and behind-the-scenes videos
Note: A resolution of 480x800 or 720x1280 is recommended for optimal performance.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
- Create new expense reports
- Add new expenses while on the road, as well as itemize expenses
- Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
- Add and change expenses when you're offline
- Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatically, manually, no assignment
To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP Leave Request for Android
• Create new leave requests, adding notes and choosing an alternate approver when necessary
• View status and details of current time off and leave requests
• Request changes to leave requests
• Review time account balances
Note: To use SAP Leave Request with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Drill down to single metrics and events
Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Key features of SAP Electronic Medical Record:
- Work with existing patient lists from clinical systems
- View X-ray and CT images (non-diagnostic quality images), as well as documents and clinical orders
- Monitor patients’ latest vital signs, lab results, diagnoses
- Review progress notes and demographics
- Integrate context-specific Web pages, intranet content, as well as HTML5 applications
Note: To use the SAP Electronic Medical Record mobile app in your medical facility, an adapter to your clinical system and the SAP mobile server for healthcare is required. Your IT department will also need to enable wireless LAN (WLAN).
Key features of SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet for Android
• Display a list of all customers assigned to you, of customers classified as critical, and of customers recently accessed
• Display the financial details for a selected customer (total amounts of outstanding or overdue invoices, credit limit, credit limit utilization, and credit risk class)
• Call up an original invoice or last dunning note in PDF format, and send it to the customer using e mail
• Display the average payment arrears of the customer for the last 12 months
• Display a list of payments made by the customer
To use the SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try it first with sample data.
The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet mobile app only shows data for which you are authorized in SAP ERP. The SAP Customer Financial Fact Sheet incorporates an enhancement option that allows you to display additional data, configured in SAP ERP by your IT department.
Key features of the NY/NJ Super Bowl Host Committee Volunteers mobile app for Android
• Schedule your personal volunteer shift
• Add or remove volunteer shifts
• View guidelines, maps, and FAQs for volunteers
• Get Super Bowl Host Committee and team leader contact information
Key features of SAP HR Approvals
• Respond to leave requests and timesheet entries
• Review team calendars and employee time account balances
• Check for incomplete timesheets, overbooking, and overlapping leave requests
• Receive automatic notifications of new leave requests
Note: To use SAP HR Approvals with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP Travel Receipt Capture for Android
• Enter information about expense items
• Capture photos of receipts with the Android smartphone camera
• Record voice notes to explain expenses
• Save expense entries and attachments to SAP ERP software
Note: To use SAP Travel Receipt Capture with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP ERP application, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using demo data.
Key features of SAP Sales OnDemand for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Sales OnDemand for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Sales OnDemand solution with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.