• Game scores, stats, schedules, and team news
• Purchase tickets directly from the app
• Official HEAT player profiles
• Interviews, press conferences, and highlight video
• Special ticket deals and promotional offers
• Up-to-the-minute Miami HEAT Twitter and Facebook activity
• Live chat and photo sharing
• Arena map featuring food and facilities finder
• Official HEAT Dancer and entertainment team profiles
• Live Game Night Chat with the same Miami HEAT fans around the world on laptops and desktops
• Mobile access to the Miami HEAT Forums
Now you and your friends can use augmented reality to try on the 2012 HEAT championship ring.
Follow your favourite professional tennis players and tournaments in real-time throughout the season, including ATP Challenger Tour events.
• Live Scores
• Live Match Statistics
• Completed Matches
• Order of Play
• Player Bios & Head to Head Records
• 15+ Languages
• Share with Friends
Download now for free to follow every point, every match, every ATP World Tour and WTA tournament.
Grand Slam Events are not featured on ATP/WTA Live. Please refer to individual events for scores.
- NEW: Find tennis partners and coaches around your place
- Live scores
- Forums to discuss with other fans
- Bet game to compete with other tennis fans (free)
- Find tennis partners and coaches around your place
Also find the Gran Slams:
- Australian Open, French Open, Wimbledon, US Open
All the Masters 1000 and every ATP and WTA tournaments, including ATP Challengers
Come and join a huge community of tennis lovers!
The App includes many must-have features to enhance their onsite experience including:
- Live streaming of up to 4 courts for visitors at the venue
- Radio broadcasts of the action
- Live stats of all matches
- Match and practice court schedules
- Find your seats at both the Main Stadium and the new Stadium 2
- Site map to help you find food, shopping and more
- Photos and videos showing on-court action and exclusive footage
- News, blogs and social media features
- Photobooth - dress up your own pictures with frames, clothes and memorabilia from the tournament
• Personalized Member Central: manage tickets, view Membership discounts and offers, and view Member events calendar
• Live game day radio
• All of the news, video, audio, photos and blog posts from Dolphins.com
• NFL Game Center with play-by-play, scoring drives, and individual and team stats
• Schedule, standings, league scores, roster, and depth chart
• Sun Life Stadium interactive map and guide
• Geo-fence and Beacon technology to interact with the team and stadium on game day
• Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders’ videos, photos and news
• Fan experience feedback
The famous tournament comes live to you on Android phones and tablets with compelling features:
- Live point-by-point scores and results
- News with photo galleries and highlight videos
- Real time match statistics
- Schedules and draws of all events
Stay tuned with multichannel information:
- Video highlights and official interviews
- Official Roland-Garros radio
- Player bios & stats
- Roland-Garros official store
- Roland-Garros ticket website
- Visitor information
Share your favorite moments on Facebook and Twitter.
The app is available year round and is updated with the latest news as players qualify for The Open. During the Championship, expect up-to-the-minute live scoring, video highlights and an interactive course guide, accompanied by live golf from The Open and @TheOpen RADIO. Coverage of holes 13, 14 and 15 will be available during the Championship along with @TheOpen LIVE, offering you a unique behind the scenes view at the Home of Golf.
The latest and most relevant updates throughout the Championship will be presented through our dynamic Timeline feature, including news, social media highlights, photos and live updates straight from the course so you don’t miss a shot.
(BBC coverage is only available in the UK)
On-demand video, highlights and three channels of LIVE streaming coverage from the U.S. Open Championship, including featured groups and featured holes.
Unlimited player favoriting, real-time scoring, shot-by-shot data and player highlights
Find out who your favorite players are paired with and when their rounds start.
Interactive Course Map
Full details and flyover videos of each hole at Chambers Bay as well as an interactive spectator map for those attending the championship.
Find out where your favorite players are on the course.
Live updates, photos and highlights from the U.S. Open.
Get alerts sent to your Android device about your favorite players.
Send us your thoughts about the 2015 U.S. Open app. We welcome your feedback.
Scores – Smarter Analytics by IBM
LIVE exclusive point-by-point scoring, statistics and completed match results during the US Open.
LIVE streaming video during Labor Day and Finals Weekends, and on-demand video highlights, press conferences, analysis and more throughout the tournament.
US Open Live Predictive Challenge presented by LG G3
This predictive challenge game is a first of its kind for tennis. During each match, fans can predict match action and test their skills against others. A great way to participate from your seats at the match or when watching from home or on the go! Don't miss your chance to win great prizes from LG including a LG G3 phone, 55" Class LG Smart TV and others.
Latest news updates from on and off the court throughout the tournament.
US Open Radio - American Express Special Feature
LIVE streaming ball-by-ball radio coverage featuring our US Open RadioQ&A — a live, interactive Q&A with match commentators featuring user-submitted questions via Twitter.
Schedule of Play – presented by Citizen
Keep track of when and where all the matches are throughout the day.
Draws presented by Mercedes-Benz
The easy to navigate draw allows you to follow your favorite players, results and of all the great match-ups.
Get breaking news and player updates as the action happens.
* ATP 2015 Calendar
* WTA 2015 Calendar
* Tennis results from the web
* ATP and WTA Rankings
* Selected tweets from tennis media, officials and players
* Player schedules including Roger Federer, Andy Murray and Maria Sharapova (more to be added as they become available)
The App is FREE so download today!
Not affiliated with the ATP, WTA or the Grand Slams (ITF).
Live Tennis Scores, Tennis News & Results - All WTA & ATP Tennis Matches
Current major event: Wimbledon ATP WTA
The Stevegtennis.com app is here to provide you with the latest pro tennis news & info. From live scores, to news, draws, rankings and more, everything is right here. The best French Open Roland Garros tennis App 2015.
Think you know tennis? Find out now by playing our Pick-the-draw challenge! Just select your winners, sit back and climb the global leaderboard! Play to win against your friends and tennis fans everywhere. We'll be offering Pick-the-draw for all Grand Slam, Masters, Premiere 5 and Premiere Mandatory events!
- Live tennis scores for all tour and grand slam events
- Upcoming WTA & ATP tennis matches listing
- Draws and results for all grand slam, tour, challenger, and itf events
- Complete rankings for the WTA and ATP tours
- Fun pick-the-draw challenge tennis game
- More challenges planned soon
- Tennis news
Each match you correctly predict in pick-the-draw wins you points:
Final: 70 points
Semifinal: 60 points
Quarterfinal: 50 points
Round of 16: 40 points
Round of 32: 30 points
Round of 64: 20 points
Round of 128: 10 points
You can also now login and play the game on the website as well at Stevegtennis.com
Have fun! More challenges are in the works as well, so stay tuned.
Wimbledon Live Scores, Wimbledon Tennis App, Wimbledon Tennis Game
Access to live streaming of Tennis Channel is determined by your TV provider. The providers below offer access to Tennis Channel live streaming:
-select NCTC partners
Please check back regularly as new TV providers are added.
The tournament manager allows for managing customized tournamnets on your android device.
With this App your are capable of managing both, tournaments on gaming consols as well as real matches on the soccer ground.
In the current version the App supports tournaments with up to 15 participants (players / teams).
The points for victory and draw can be easily adjusted by the user. Or the user can awarded points per goal for a tournament. Furthermore there is an option for creating additional rounds. The current standings of the tournament can be conveniently shared with other Apps on your device.
The following services are available to you:
Getting to the stadium
The application will enable you to enter the stadium using your M-tickets. You can also visualise your route to get to the stadium and, should you wish, transfer your ticket to another beneficiary.
The order of play, player profiles, articles and photos are all visible on the application.
Find your way around thanks to an interactive map, get information about your location, see which services are available to you, find your seat in the stands etc.
Find all the day’s activities in this section, including player practice sessions, player photo sessions, the RG Lab, the Tennis Club, the smashcorner, the spectacular circus parade, musicians, jugglers and more. Don’t miss any of the fun that’s going on off-court!
Order a set meal up until the night before you come to the stadium and collect it from the dedicated pick-up points to avoid wasting any time. You can also see where the various catering outlets are located via an interactive map.
Choose your favourite men’s and women’s players to follow, or select players from specific countries.
Take a selfie, set it to your own Roland-Garros background and share your work of art via social networks.
Get all the latest Roland-Garros weather forecasts.
You can choose alerts for the confirmation of your tickets and purchasing set menus as well as getting the order of play, events schedules and tips for your day at the stadium.
The BILT mobile app for Android features 3D, interactive, step-by-step instructions for products requiring assembly, set-up, repair, or maintenance. Easier than paper instructions (and far more fun), BILT makes assembly straightforward and easy to understand.
• A product overview that shows all you need to know before beginning your project, including the time required, tools, and total steps.
• 3D, interactive assembly instructions showing all the pieces come together in a simple animation where you can pinch to zoom to see any level of detail, rotate to get the angle just right, or tap for part information.
• Audio guidance and simple play/pause controls to help you walk through the assembly process at your own pace.
• Quick product registration and warranty tracking under one roof, so you always know you’re covered.
Key features of SAP Fiori Client for Android
• Manage your daily business functions based on your role through an intuitive interface
• Conduct transactions such as requests, approvals, tracking, and reporting of data
• Get insight into key data and take action
• View fact sheets and contextual information
Note: To use SAP Fiori Client with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Business Suite software and a registered user of SAP Fiori, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Link to the SAP Fiori Client help page: http://help.sap.com/fiori-client/
Key features of SAP Business One for Android
• Get alerts on events, like deviations of approved prices, credit limits, or targeted gross profits
• Visualize key information about your business in real time with reports and interactive dashboards
• Create, edit, or view sales opportunities, quotations, and orders, and handle service call activities
• Manage contacts and activities; all info is synched with SAP Business One and the on-device calendar
• Monitor inventory levels and get product details, including purchasing and sales prices and photos
Note: To use the SAP Business One mobile app with your own business data, you must be running the SAP Business One application as your back-end system. You can try out the mobile app now using a demo logon.
Key features of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense for Android:
• Create new expense reports
• Add new expenses, add attendees, claim mileage, and itemize expenses while on the road
• Use image recognition to add an expense, or add an expense manually and attach a photo of the receipt
• Add and change expenses when you're offline
• Select type of assignment to expense reports: automatic, manual, or no assignment
Note: To use this app, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense solution, with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
1. Follow the brands you love – get personalized updates of what's new, what's trending, and what's on sale.
2. Add fashion items you love to your wish list, and inspire your friends.
3. On the go? Get alerts when your favorite brands are on sale.
4. Check out product details and nearby store locations – all in one place.
Key features of SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android
• Analyze key metrics and discover data trends with stunning interactive visualizations
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards to Android tablets
• Extend SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence documents to Android tablets and smartphones
• Leverage advanced report analysis functions, such as drill, hierarchies, prompts, input controls, and sections
• Work both online and offline, and collaborate with colleagues' insights instantly
• Benefit from advanced security settings, including secure document storage and two-factor authentication
Note: To use SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Jam for Android
• Participate in groups on SAP Jam and collaborate with coworkers from anywhere
• Easily find and collaborate with subject matter experts inside and outside your organization
• Share, view, and comment on documents on the go
• View and manage your tasks in SAP Jam
• View, comment on, and post status updates to group walls
Note: To use the SAP Jam mobile app, you must have a subscription to the SAP Jam social software platform.
To learn more about SAP Jam, visit:
Key features of SAP Inventory Manager for Android
• Perform physical and cycle counts quickly, and check availability of materials while on the job
• Accept and distribute incoming materials by PO
• Pre-pick materials based on work orders
• Track materials by number, work order, bin, location, and more
• Issue, return, or transfer goods electronically
• Speed receipt and back-order reporting to and from shipping/receiving
Note: To use SAP Inventory Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Mobile Documents for Android
• Securely access your content including documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and videos
• Navigate through your folders and documents and view them directly in the app
• Sync documents to your Android device for offline access in secure and encrypted storage
• Create and edit content in SAP Mobile Documents and make it available on any other device
• Communicate and share documents with other users and peers
• Edit additional business-relevant data for documents and folders
Note: To use the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app for Android with your business data, you need to have an account for SAP Mobile Documents provided by your IT department.
SAP Mobile Documents requires the following permissions. These permissions are only used if the corresponding functionality is requested:
• Device and app history: To enable users to send log files to report issues
• Photos/Media/Files: To enable users to upload photos, videos, audio, and any other file from other apps or USB storage to SAP Mobile Documents
• Pair with Bluetooth devices and access Bluetooth settings: To enable location of nearby documents hosted by iBeacon devices
• Modify system settings: To save user settings for the SAP Mobile Documents mobile app
• Access network state: To update the SAP Mobile Documents user interface when the network state changes
Key features of SAP Cloud for Customer for Android
• View feed updates of the people and records you follow and add comments
• Maintain account, contact, lead, opportunity, appointment, and task information
• Convert a lead to an opportunity and create follow-up activities
• Review real-time analytics
Note: To use SAP Cloud for Customer for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Cloud for Customer solutions, with a valid license and logon credentials, as well as mobile services enabled by your IT department. The data and business processes available on the app depend on your role in the back-end system. Contact your administrator for more information.
Key features of SAP System Monitoring for Android
• Display status overview for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
• Drill down to single metrics and events
• Display overview of alerts for technical systems, instances, databases, and hosts
• Get alert details for deep-dive analysis of certain symptoms
Note: To use SAP System Monitoring with your business data, you must be a user of SAP Solution Manager, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Work Manager for Android:
• Access equipment and functional location details, repair history, and materials needed in real time
• View and create work and service orders, operations, measurement documents, material confirmations, and set order status
• Create plant maintenance and service notifications, tasks, items, and activities
• View linear asset data for assets and work, as well as inspection rounds and PRT
• Report time and attendance (CATS)
• Get geospatial content, and view 2D and 3D graphic models within work orders, notifications, and assets
• Equipment and Functional location master data
Note: To use SAP Work Manager with your business data, you must be a user of SAP EAM, with mobile services enabled by your IT department. You can try out the app first using sample data.
Key features of SAP Store for Android
• Browse solutions by industry, business area, and release date
• Filter solutions by provider
• View featured solutions
• Recommend or share a solution using e-mail, Facebook, or Twitter
• Review and rate a solution that you downloaded
Key features of SAP CRM Sales for Android
• Access SAP CRM accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, quotes, orders, and calendar in real time
• Plan calls using tools, like account factsheets, surveys, marketing attributes, and sales assets
• Find nearby leads, contacts, and customers through seamless GPS integration
• Perform analytics to gain business insights
Note: To use the SAP CRM Sales mobile app with your business data, you must be an SAP CRM user with mobile services enabled by your IT department. A test demo is available for you to try.
Key features of SAP Business ByDesign for Android:
• Manage your data, including accounts, contacts, and activities
• Administer approvals
• Monitor, review, and explore reports
Note: To use the SAP Business ByDesign mobile app for Android with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP Business ByDesign solution with Feature Pack 3.5 or higher and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.
Key features of SAP SMS 365 Operator Dashboard for Android
• Get insights into SMS message quantities by country and operator for different time periods
• Drill down delivery success rate details by country and operator
• View the statistics in table and pie chart representations
Note: To use the SAP SMS 365 Operator Dashboard mobile app with your business data, you must be a user of the SAP SMS 365 mobile service, with proper access credentials and with mobile services enabled by your IT department.