Bill Reminder is the simplest bill tracker around!
You always need a simple tool to control how much you want to spend this month. Essentially you need lists with bills, and a calendar where you can see your overdue payments, planned payments, and check what has already been paid off.
Now you don't have to worry about forgetting to pay your bills while you go about your busy schedule!
It is the Pro edition of Bill Reminder Free
- Add,Edit and Delete Bills
- Calendar / List View of Bills
- Recurrent Bills : Weekly, 2 Weeks, 3 Weeks, 4 Weeks, 5 Weeks, 6 Weeks, 7 Weeks, 8 Weeks, Monthly, 2 Months, 3 Months, 6 Months, Yearly
- See Over due,Today and upcoming bills when the app starts up
- Select number of days in upcoming bills
- Identify the state of bills by individual marker on dates
- Automatically Mark Paid Option
- Manual Reminder On/Off
- Widget showing no. of Overdue, Today,Next 7 days Bills
- Statistics : Pie Chart, Bar Chart
- Use the built-in calculator to quickly calculate bill amounts
- Add bills with categories, amount, notes
- Reminder about today bills
- Different Calendar Styles
- Date formats
- Different Color for payable and receivables
- Share Bill
- Shows this month total paid amount,unpaid amount
- Search Bill by Name
- Supports Local Decimal Separator like dot in US, comma in French
- Simple and Easy to use
- Filter by Payable, Receivable
- Backup and Restore to/from SD Card.
- Remind Bill until Paid option
- Online Backup/Restore
- Multiple currency support
- Order List by Name/Status/Type/Priority
- Hide paid bills
- Write to SD card permission to export payments
- Vibrate to remind payment
Please do not move the application to the sd card if you want to use the widgets (general limitation of the Android operating system)!
Due to Android market policy, you will have only 15-minutes refund window. Please check with Demo version before purchase.
Please feel free to contact "email@example.com" if you have any questions, comments or recommendations.
Unfortunately Google Play does allow to respond to the comments here, so please contact the developer directly.
Thanks for your support!!