How To Use Word
How to Track Changed
Tips And Tricks
Printing, Lists and Basic Formatting
Change the page to landscape
Make documents look great
Get up to speed
Share documents to earlier versions
With Android Office, we have brought the power of productivity to your fingertips. Create, open and export Microsoft Word files directly from the app and have all of your documents in your pocket.
To stay productive, you need all of your files with you at all times. With Android Office, we have combined a powerful word processor with the freedom of opening Microsoft Word files from your Android device.
For work or for play: Android Office has you covered. Create .docx files using the simple and fluid word processor or view existing ones simply by opening them from within Android Office. It has never been easier to view or edit Microsoft Word files on the go.
Use the intuitive user interface to navigate quickly and easily around hundreds of files, or search for one with just a tap - it’s fast, simple and easy to use.
Preview a file locally stored on your device or SD card directly from Android Office and take control of your files.
Creating a new document is easy, too. Just tap, name your file and begin typing. Better yet: Android Office gives you the freedom and functionality that a professional deserves; change the font, text color, text size and so much more easily.
Once you have finished creating your document, you can easily convert it to a PDF format or email it directly to anybody, right from within Android Office.
The modern yet pocketable word processor - Android Office: Word Docs Pro.
- Open existing .docx files with a tap.
- Create new documents with ease.
- Edit the font, text color, text size and justification of the text with your fingertips.
- One click export and sharing (PDF).
This app supports both windows and Mac versions of Word.
★ What the app needs
Tasks works on Android 2.2 or later and can synchronise with any standard Microsoft® Exchange Server installation (version 2007 or later) that has the "Exchange Web Services" (EWS) enabled. Office 365 for Business works well, as do most hosted Microsoft Exchange Servers.
The app can not synchronise directly with Microsoft Outlook and is not compatible with Microsoft® Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft ActiveSync, Live.com, Office 365 for Home, Zimbra or Kerio Connect.
★ Which tasks get synchronised
The app synchronises active tasks from the default tasks folder of one Exchange Server account.
★ Fully supported
We appreciate any feedback and reviews via Google Play. If you encounter any issues please contact us via the inbuilt "Contact Support" function or our support email address so that we can help you resolve the problem.
★ Permissions explained
The account and system permissions are used to integrate the app with the Android account management and synchronisation system.
Please visit our website where you'll find a full tour of the app as well as an FAQ page.
"Microsoft", "Exchange" and "Outlook" are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
A safe and easy app for learning Keyboard Shortcuts. You can become quicker and more efficient and save a lot of time if you make use of the Keyboard Shortcuts that Microsoft Office provides you with. After learning these Keyboard Shortcuts you can finish tasks and work quicker with less typing and clicking.
This app contains Keyboard Shortcuts for: Excel, Word, Access, Outlook and Powerpoint
Keep your eyes open for the latest app news on our website:
Use this application as a tutor, tutorial or reference to help or aid you in using your software. For some, many lessons can be learned, this app is not only for working more efficiently but is also good for learning about features of a software product.
For example - Discover Features like:
-Managing, saving, loading, opening, closing, counting and grammar and spell checking word documents.
-Formulas, table creation and management in spreadsheets.
-Finding or searching text
-Inline image or picture operations.
Please expect of this app to update from time to time.
Q: What is a Keyboard Shortcut?
A: It is a keyboard button, sequence or set of keyboard buttons that are mapped to a specific action in a Software Product. For example: By pressing Ctrl and S in "Microsoft Word" you activate the save file action. The save action can initiated quicker by using a Keyboard Shortcut - the traditional way would be to look for buttons and icons that "indicates" a save action - move the mouse on the button and then click - This is clearly a much slower process.
Enjoy and good luck!!
If you use Word regularly, learning 1 new thing or doing 1 process 1% better can save hours over the course of a month.
Word 2013 EasyGuides provides step-by-step directions for many different features of Word 2013 ranging from basic to advanced. The guides work best as companion training. Set your mobile device next to your computer, and then follow along with each step as the guides show you Word’s many features.
The guides assume some basic knowledge of Word along with some basic common sense as they don’t dive deeply into each and every process.
- atalhos Microsoft Windows
- atalhos Microsoft Word
- atalhos Microsoft Excel
Use symbol shortcut keys on; All Windows, MS DOS command, Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook, all other Office software, Notepad, Notepad ++, Word pad, and most other types of software.
Hold down the Alt key on the keyboard, type in the code with NumLock number keys that was displayed in the oval bubble on the symbol shortcut key app. After you have typed the full code, release the Alt key
In most cases only the NumLock keys work for these codes.
If you don't remember Microsoft Word Commands/Shortcuts, you can use this App.
Note Shortcut keys mentioned in the Help topics, menus, and dialog boxes refer to the U.S. keyboard layout. Keys on other layouts may not correspond exactly to the keys on a U.S. keyboard. If you are using a different language keyboard layout from the version of Word you are using, you may have to make adjustments when using shortcut keys.
El mejor curso videotutorial de Word 2010 (DEMO), completamente en español.
> Android 4.0
La versión gratuita Word 2010 da un ejemplo claro, de una nueva forma de aprender contenidos.
Puede adquirir la versión final de Word 2010 desde la misma aplicación.
Si te gustan los juegos como Candy Crush y Angry Bird o Sociales como Facebook y twitter.
No dudes en probar esta aplicación educativa y aprende con nosotros.
Curso Completo cuenta con 25 módulos interactivos que repasan materias fundamentales
desde lo mas básico hasta contenidos intermedios/avanzados.
Desarrollado por 360interactiva (http://www.360interactiva.cl)
CloudOn enables you to create, review, edit and share Microsoft Office ® (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) documents, spreadsheets and presentations on your Android tablet or phone.
You can also connect to your Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive account(s), and send or share files with colleagues and contacts via email directly from the app.
With over 7 million downloads, CloudOn has helped business professionals create, review & edit over 60 million Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, Powerpoint presentations and log more than 8 million mobile productivity hours.
CREATE, REVIEW and EDIT docs (DOCUMENT EDITOR)
• Create, review and edit Microsoft Office Word® docs, notes, Excel® spreadsheets and PowerPoint® presentations.
• Rich document editing and creation on your mobile devices - insert charts, images, equations, Smartart, clipart, tables, shapes.
• Beautiful Office documents - format fonts, paragraphs, styles, themes and layout.
• Quickly review docs and notes - spelling and grammar, track changes, comments, annotations and rich markup.
• Analyze and visualize - view and create charts (including pivot, bar, line, area etc), add formulas, filter and build rich spreadsheets and workbooks
• Make your presentations spiffy - rich themes and colors.
• Add convenience to presenting from your mobile device - Microsoft Powerpoint presentations with animations and transitions timed to the second. Increase productivity.
• 100% compatibility with Microsoft Office files - open, edit and save Word files, Excel spreadsheets and Powerpoint presentations without worry
ACCESS and MANAGE files (FILE MANAGER)
• Seamlessly connect to and access Microsoft Office ® and Adobe Acrobat ® documents in your cloud storage provider account(s), including Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Open documents, spreadsheets and presentations from your email accounts as well as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and OneDrive.
• Organize your files - Copy, paste, delete, rename and move files across folders.
• Sit back and relax - all your files and docs are saved automatically giving you the comfort that you won't lose your data.
• View virtually any file type, including Microsoft Office ®, Adobe Acrobat ® and Images: DOC, DOCX, XLS, XLSX, PPT, PPTX, PDF, JPG, PNG, GIF.
SHARE and SEND Office docs
• No more versions - work on the same doc with colleagues.
• Use the FileSpace to add context to your notes - view all the activity on any given doc including edits, actions, and notes.
• If you prefer just send a link to the file by email!
CLOUD PRINT docs (pro feature)
• Print Word Documents, Excel Spreadsheets and Powerpoint Presentations.
** CloudOn is free to use for all. Some features are available through CloudOn Pro @ the introductory offer of $3.99/month or $39.99/year. **
CloudOn - we bring your Office documents and notes to life.
* Useful for students and the using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Multiple choice quiz, flashcards, and dictionary
* Report card email
* Text message quiz questions
* Global ranking score
keywords: keyboard, quick keyboard, fast keyboard
All you need to do is locate any PDF file on your Android device and select to open it using Able2Doc PDF to Word. Once the file is imported into the app, the PDF conversion will automatically start. Converted files are stored on your phone’s storage system until you delete them, enabling you to easily share, preview, or use them in other apps.
We’ve made the mobile user experience a top priority. Able2Doc PDF to Word for smartphones and tablets is resource efficient and allocates only a minimum amount of your device’s processor and RAM resources to the entire PDF conversion process. Your files are sent to our powerful servers where our best-on-market conversion technology is able to convert your PDF files into editable MS Word documents. Once the process is done, high quality conversion results are then quickly sent back to the Able2Doc PDF to Word file list without any loss to your Android device’s performance.
For your privacy, files are never stored on our servers for more than 24 hours, and are never used for anything else other than for the conversion process.
For instant creation of high quality PDFs from your Office documents, download Sonic PDF Creator for smartphones and tablets. For more conversion output formats and customized conversions, including pictures, Libre Office and AutoCAD, try the Able2Extract Desktop version.
We look forward to hearing your comments, ratings, and any suggestions on what you’d like to see in future updates. So send us your feedback!
** This app can also be used as the add-on of browser, such as google standard browser, Dolphin and so on.
Supported file formats include:
* Adobe Portable Document Format (.pdf)
* Microsoft Word (.doc and .docx)
* Microsoft Excel (.xls and .xlsx)
* Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt and .pptx)
* Autodesk AutoCad (.dxf)
* Adobe Photoshop (.psd)
* Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
1.It allows you to view documents from url.
* You can type the document URL to view it directly.
* It starts automatically when you read document on your browser or when you click the document link from your mail or any other apps.
2.It allows you to view google documents and files from your Google Docs account directly.
* View your google documents, spreadsheets, presentations and drawings.
* View the files such as pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more from your Google Docs.
3.It allows you to view local files and mail's attachment.
* View the pdf, Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* View the images such as dxf, psd and ai.
* Document page as a image can be shared with your gmail and other apps.
* English, Korean, Russian, Chinese(Simplified), Chinese(Traditional), Japanese
More from developer
(Ex.0-50deg,50-100 or 0-27648).
It will help users to troubleshoot Analog input cards & Sensors by comparing values to this converter.
Please Rate & Share this app...
Internet connection required to download PLC Ebook.
1, PLC Scaling can be used to convert Analog input voltage or current into PLC or SCADA value
Example 4-20mA into 0-30840 or 0-10bar into 0-32767
Linear scaling calculation used to scale.
Supports decimal and signed float values
It is a unsigned 16 bit graphical binary calculator
This can be used to calculate mask value in 16 bit word
Binary to Decimal and Decimal to binary are supported
Supports Ping network command from android device
Supports IP address and Host name
Ping network command only supports until Android 4.2
Internet permission is required for ping and ads