Some features in this application are implemented by non-open (unofficial) API of Android framework.
This means that they are not guaranteed to work properly on all Android devices.
Please do not give less stars just because it does not work on your device.
You can create more shortcuts with this app.
Currently supported shortcuts:
- Activities - Hidden activities cannot be access in launchers
- Contents - Opennable content such as Video, Photo, Audio, Documents and so on.
- Flash - Turn on the flash (camera light) when you click the shortcut.
- Screen off and lock
- Internet URL
- Ringer mode: mute, vibrate, normal
- wifi/mobile data: on/off (not supported on Lollipop)
- Bluetooth: on/off
- Expand notification/settings panel
- Open recent apps
- Screen brightness
- and so on...
Enjoy the basics of toastr, AND use new pro features!
Pro features include:
- Access to advanced settings!
- Adjust your toast so that it appears anywhere on your screen!
- Set the size of your toast!
- Choose ANY custom color for both the toast background, AND your custom text!
- Does your math homework! (Well, it can remind you to do it!)
But wait, there's more! For the low price of a dollar, you will ALSO become certifiably awesome! This package won't last long, so act now to get toastr Pro and become awesome, TODAY!
** I (along with many others) have tried contacting the GO Locker team about making our apps compatible, and sadly they have not responded to our desperate pleas. Currently, toastr and toastr Pro are not compatible with GO Locker.
"Thumb Keyboard takes customization to next level" (Laptop Magazine)
Thumb Keyboard for Android™ is a keyboard with many, advanced customization options that allows the user to adjust it to his or her preferences. This groundbreaking keyboard introduces a lot of innovations. Besides a standard layout it has a new (patent pending) "split" layout for tablets and phones that makes thumb typing more natural and comfortable. It also introduces a lot of useful and advanced functions that will improve your productivity and makes typing on your mobile device more fun and comfortable.
SOME QUOTES FROM MAGAZINES AND AROUND THE INTERNET
#2 in this years (2012) top 10 "indispensable Android apps list" of ZDNet's TechRepublic
"Thumb Keyboard makes two handed typing a breeze" "An epic win for tablet typing" (Android Police)
"Thumb Keyboard – The First Universally Functional Keyboard" (Android Guys)
"Optimierte Layouts für Phone und Tablet - Test: GUT" (Android Magazin)
FLEXIBLE KEYBOARD LAYOUTS
• Full featured standard layouts
• Split layouts for tablets and large screen devices: Better accessible keys for thumb-typing on large and small tablets and 4"+ phones
• Special tailored layouts for phones, 5" 'phablets', 7" tablets and 9-10" tablets
• Option to select separate layouts for portrait and landscape
• One-handed operation mode for large-screen phones
No more unnatural stretching or juggling with your tablet or phone…
STATE OF THE ART KEYBOARD TECHNOLOGY
• Continuous Voice Recognition (Android 4.x): real time voice recognition using the latest Google Voice typing service
• Variable key spacing
• Long press symbols and characters (customizable)
• Auto-correction feedback in text to reduce errors caused by unnoticed auto corrections (Android 4.x)
• Keyboard shortcuts
• Text to speech feedback
• Voice input (Non Continuous for Android 2.2 and higher)
• Bigram word prediction (predict word based on previous word - for Android 2.3 and higher.)
• Swipe gesture support
• Adjustable keyclick volume
• User dictionary
• 3D "coverflow" theme browser with 25+ themes
• Option to change the long press symbols on the letter keys!
• Save much used phrases and enter with a touch of a button
• 25+ Themes
• User definable auto text substitutions (For example: thx -> thanks etc)
• Optional user customizable key row
• Change colors and size of keys, font etc.
• Customizable background (choose your own image)
• Full color customization!
German (with special QWERTZ keyboard ánd special german keyboard)
French (with support AZERTY)
Spanish (with modern Spanish keyboard layout)
Russian (with cyrillic keyboard)
• All special keyboards are also available as special (split) keyboards.
• Possibility to change the long press symbols by special international characters!! Directly enter your typical language letters with a simple long press.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional dictionaries
- The permission to read the contact database is needed to generate predictions based on the names in the contact database.
DOCUMENTATION & BEANSOFT SUPPORT
To get the most out of the keyboard be sure to check out the FAQ and Quick Start Guide
PLAY STORE SUPPORT
For download and billing problems, general market support and contacting the Google Play Store support team please visit: https://support.google.com/googleplay/
*Organize applications, bookmarks and contacts using tags
*Create shortcuts on home screen for easily access
*Support import & export
*50+ commercial icons for shortcuts
*Support multiple resolutions
Note: use widget instead of shortcut if icon and label lost after reboot.
Permissions are needed for reading bookmarks and contacts, also backup and restore.
If you don't remember Microsoft PowerPoint Commands/Shortcuts, you can use this App.
Note Shortcut keys mentioned in the Help topics, menus, and dialog boxes refer to the U.S. keyboard layout. Keys on other layouts may not correspond exactly to the keys on a U.S. keyboard. If you are using a different language keyboard layout from the version of PowerPoint you are using, you may have to make adjustments when using shortcut keys.
Shortcut offers you the shortest way from the real world to the online universe. It seamlessly combines image recognition and QR Code scanning in one app.
Visit http://shortcutmedia.com to create your own Shortcuts.
IMAGE RECOGNITION AND QR CODE SCANNING
Shortcut uses ultra-fast image-recognition technology. It connects real-world objects such as magazines, newspapers, billboards, products and other Shortcut-enabled items with a cool online experience. Shortcut was first to seamlessly combine image recognition and QR Code scanning in one app. Just point the camera at the object. Shortcut will automatically detect whether it is a QR Code or an enabled image and brings you directly to the dedicated online experience.
THIS IS UNIQUE ABOUT SHORTCUT
- Automatically remembers the scans in your mobile history
- you only need to scan once.
- Seamlessly uses image recognition and QR Codes
- Easily lets you share your scans with your friends via Email or social networks
- Available in multiple languages, English, Finnish, German, French, and Italian
HELP US TO IMPROVE SHORTCUT
We are dedicated to providing you with the best app to read your Shortcuts. If there is anything that does not work to your full satisfaction or if you have ideas on how to improve the product, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know about the issue.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/shortcutapp
This Application is great for freelance Pro Tools engineers who are constantly switching between OSX and Windows operating systems, as they can search the Windows shortcut and view the corresponding OSX shortcut or vice versa.
Pro Tools Shortcuts is a new application so please review it and post and thing you think would make the app better!
Lists shortcut codes for Windows and now for Mac.
Ever find yourself asking "Whats that shortkey again?"...now you have the answer at your finger tips!
The app is pre-packaged with several "App-packs" to get you going, but you can download more at any time and access these offline at any time.
The Pro version brings some cool extra functionality, including
- Saving shortcut keys as "Favourites"
- Search for a shortcut (by name or keys)
- No Ads!
- No Nag screen
So download now and get your productivity flowing...
Currently supported apps/platforms:
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
Microsoft Word 2010
Available "App Pack" Add ons...
Adobe Flash CS
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe After Effects
Google Docs Windows
Google Instant Search
Google Earth Windows
Open Office Impress
Open Office Writer
Windows Media Player Classic
Windows Media Player
VLC Media Player
Note: This app is powered by ShortcutWorld.com, a cool user maintained Wiki for Keyboard Shortcuts.
Please visit their site and support them and this app by updating and adding your own ShortKeys.
Thank you for using Quick Keys. Please contact us if you have any functionality ideas or issues.
After you add the widget to your home screen, it will start monitoring the applications used. Shortcuts to the most frequently launched apps will be added to the widget automatically.
- SmartWidget displays shortcuts that aren't already on your home screen - get only new shortcuts!
- Exclude apps from the widget by selecting them in the main app and clicking the 'EXCLUDE' button
- Includes a resizable widget for Android Honeycomb and above
- Sort shortcuts by most used apps or most used + recently used (combined metric)
- Share your top apps with your friends! (option in apps settings)
- Free version is limited to 4 shortcut icons on widget.
Premium features (in-app purchase):
- Extra widget sizes (4x4, 2x4) (Gingerbread and below)
- Set any maximum number of icons on resizable widget (Honeycomb and above).
If the "existing shortcuts" option is grayed out in the settings, then your launcher isn't supported. Contact me and I will try to support it.
This app works in conjunction with the Jituzu web service and is used by both the professional provider and the client.
Require Android 2.1 or higher.
- simple territory and publisher manager
- campaign manager
- checkout territories list sorted by date
- overdue territories list (with configurable time)
- territories list not covered by a campaign
- add maps from image file stored in the memory device.
- add maps from google maps using an external app
- maintenance of "Do not visit"
- export list to excel
- generate S12 and S13 report
- edit the S12 and S13 templates
- connect publishers to contact for communication
- optimized for tablets
- backup in external memory or using google drive
- import data from excel files (see "how to import" menu)
- simple, clean, holo theme layout
I'm glad to leave this as a free program without Advertisement in the hands of anyone who wants to use it and give their best to Jehovah.
If someone wants to make a donation, he can do that by going in the menu Settings / About / Contribution
IMPORTANT NOTE: This program does NOT exempt the completion of the S13 report.
I want to respond about four complains I received the most
1. Territory sorting
Territory number is actually a string. It accepts characters with integers like: A1, 001, B05, 02C
So the app sorts like a string: 1, 10,11,12...19,2,20
If you want to sort like an integer, you can use 0 in the numbers like : 001, 002, 003...010,011,012...100,101,102
2. S12 and S13 report language
The S12 and S13 templates that comes with the app are currently in portuguese.
So if you want to see the reports in your language you have to open the templates and edit them.
Go to Settings then Templates to do that.
3. Importing data
If you have trouble importing date values, try the format YYYYMMDD (Y=Year; M=Month; D=Day)
4. Permissions the app uses.
The permissions needed are:
- READ_CONTACTS / READ_CALL_LOG
to link a publisher with a contact in your list
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE / READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
to write / read backup or excel files in your external storage
to choose a google account for sending the backup to the drive
- INTERNET / ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE
to send the backup to your drive
for donation purpose
1, PLC Scaling can be used to convert Analog input voltage or current into PLC or SCADA value
Example 4-20mA into 0-30840 or 0-10bar into 0-32767
Linear scaling calculation used to scale.
Supports decimal and signed float values
It is a unsigned 16 bit graphical binary calculator
This can be used to calculate mask value in 16 bit word
Binary to Decimal and Decimal to binary are supported
Supports Ping network command from android device
Supports IP address and Host name
Ping network command only supports until Android 4.2
Internet permission is required for ping and ads
(Ex.0-50deg,50-100 or 0-27648).
It will help users to troubleshoot Analog input cards & Sensors by comparing values to this converter.
Please Rate & Share this app...
Internet connection required to download PLC Ebook.