*Organize applications, bookmarks and contacts using tags
*Create shortcuts on home screen for easily access
*Support import & export
*50+ commercial icons for shortcuts
*Support multiple resolutions
Note: use widget instead of shortcut if icon and label lost after reboot.
Permissions are needed for reading bookmarks and contacts, also backup and restore.
Shortcut offers you the shortest way from the real world to the online universe. It seamlessly combines image recognition and QR Code scanning in one app.
Visit http://shortcutmedia.com to create your own Shortcuts.
IMAGE RECOGNITION AND QR CODE SCANNING
Shortcut uses ultra-fast image-recognition technology. It connects real-world objects such as magazines, newspapers, billboards, products and other Shortcut-enabled items with a cool online experience. Shortcut was first to seamlessly combine image recognition and QR Code scanning in one app. Just point the camera at the object. Shortcut will automatically detect whether it is a QR Code or an enabled image and brings you directly to the dedicated online experience.
THIS IS UNIQUE ABOUT SHORTCUT
- Automatically remembers the scans in your mobile history
- you only need to scan once.
- Seamlessly uses image recognition and QR Codes
- Easily lets you share your scans with your friends via Email or social networks
- Available in multiple languages, English, Finnish, German, French, and Italian
HELP US TO IMPROVE SHORTCUT
We are dedicated to providing you with the best app to read your Shortcuts. If there is anything that does not work to your full satisfaction or if you have ideas on how to improve the product, contact us on email@example.com and let us know about the issue.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/shortcutapp
Currently supported shortcuts:
- Activities - Hidden activities cannot be access in launchers
- Contents - Opennable content such as Video, Photo, Audio, Documents and so on.
- Flash - Turn on the flash (camera light) when you click the shortcut.
- Internet URL
- Ringer mode: mute, vibrate, normal
- wifi/mobile data: on/off
- Bluetooth: on/off
- Expand notification/settings panel
- Open recent apps
Ever find yourself asking "Whats that shortkey again?"...now you have the answer at your finger tips!
The app is pre-packaged with several "App-packs" to get you going, but you can download more at any time and access these offline at any time.
The Pro version brings some cool extra functionality, including
- Saving shortcut keys as "Favourites"
- Search for a shortcut (by name or keys)
- No Ads!
- No Nag screen
So download now and get your productivity flowing...
Currently supported apps/platforms:
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
Microsoft Word 2010
Available "App Pack" Add ons...
Adobe Flash CS
Adobe Photoshop CS5
Adobe Illustrator CS5
Adobe After Effects
Google Docs Windows
Google Instant Search
Google Earth Windows
Open Office Impress
Open Office Writer
Windows Media Player Classic
Windows Media Player
VLC Media Player
Note: This app is powered by ShortcutWorld.com, a cool user maintained Wiki for Keyboard Shortcuts.
Please visit their site and support them and this app by updating and adding your own ShortKeys.
Thank you for using Quick Keys. Please contact us if you have any functionality ideas or issues.
Enjoy the basics of toastr, AND use new pro features!
Pro features include:
- Access to advanced settings!
- Adjust your toast so that it appears anywhere on your screen!
- Set the size of your toast!
- Choose ANY custom color for both the toast background, AND your custom text!
- Does your math homework! (Well, it can remind you to do it!)
But wait, there's more! For the low price of a dollar, you will ALSO become certifiably awesome! This package won't last long, so act now to get toastr Pro and become awesome, TODAY!
** I (along with many others) have tried contacting the GO Locker team about making our apps compatible, and sadly they have not responded to our desperate pleas. Currently, toastr and toastr Pro are not compatible with GO Locker.
Gain control of your notification bar now and make use of all that wasted space.
Any shortcut that can be created on the home screen can also be created on the notification bar using Bar Shortcuts. Create shortcuts to launch applications, direct dial or sms numbers, music playlists, bookmarks, phone settings and more..
Note that the application requests the Call Permission in order to create direct dialing shortcuts.
- Removed ads!
- Folders have been added! Group your shortcuts together into folders that can be launched from the notification status bar.
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes causing the application to crash on first time run after installation.
- Added an option to display the notification as "Notifications" rather than Ongoing. Access this through Menu-> Settings-> Notification Type. Note that due to a limitation in the way Android notifications work, choosing this will cause Ongoing Notifications from other applications to be pushed to the right. I highly recommend showing the notifications as Ongoing for a better experience.
Really fixed the bug that was causing the app to crash the first time it is run after installation
- Added option to change the notification text color between white/black (Access by pressing Menu > Settings)
- Fixed some very minor memory leaks
- Added extra settings shortcut. Locate it under "All Settings" when choosing to add a shortcut type
- Some minor bug fixes
If you don't remember Microsoft Excel Commands/Shortcuts, you can use this App.
Note Shortcut keys mentioned in the Help topics, menus, and dialog boxes refer to the U.S. keyboard layout. Keys on other layouts may not correspond exactly to the keys on a U.S. keyboard. If you are using a different language keyboard layout from the version of Excel you are using, you may have to make adjustments when using shortcut keys.
It can create a shortcut without using a bookmark from default browser.
Also this app can receive a text that includes URLs.
How to use:
1. Opens the website which wants to create shortcut by a default browser.
2. Opens this app from Menu→More→Share page→Share via→"Shortcut To URL". URL will be filled automatically.
3. Shortcut will be created on the home by inputting "Name" and pressing "OK" button.
Specifications and Limitations:
* Any protocol will be accepted.
* Creation of shortcut may fail when center of the home screen doesn't have any space.
* "Name" is not filled automatically because a browser will pass to this app only the URL.
Also I don't want to add internet access permission to this app.
"Windows Multi Touch Pad" is an App which can do the multi-touch operation on Windows by your SmartPhone and Tablet.
It displays a desktop screen on your device. Images are WebM streaming with NDK decoding and GPU rendering. So, its response is fast. However, you can disable a screen capture if you don't need it. It displays a grid or a central circle then.
You can choose LAN which can send much data, or energy-saving Bluetooth for communication.
Supports Windows 8, 7, Vista, and XP(XP is 32bit only). It becomes a single touch operation by the digitizer on Windows Vista and a single touch operation by the mouse on Windows XP.
You need to install the client software for transmitting and receiving operation data to your PC. Client software is free from [http://www.tnksoft.com/soft/phone/winmulti/].
HTML5 is used for the user interface of setting. Unless it has validated the standard browser of OS, these do not work properly.
Bluetooth connection is developed on condition that it operates with the default driver of Windows(Microsoft Stack). When connection fails, please uninstall a third party Bluetooth driver.
ARM compatible processor is required to the capture function. Intel Atom is not supported.
Not support multi-display environment.
Functionality and interface are almost exact to the calculator provided with Microsoft Windows XP and earlier operating systems.
(though we left out the bugs and blue screen)!
Send an email if you find any operation unlike the real calc.
(Ex.0-50deg,50-100 or 0-27648).
It will help users to troubleshoot Analog input cards & Sensors by comparing values to this converter.
Please Rate & Share this app...
Internet connection required to download PLC Ebook.
1, PLC Scaling can be used to convert Analog input voltage or current into PLC or SCADA value
Example 4-20mA into 0-30840 or 0-10bar into 0-32767
Linear scaling calculation used to scale.
Supports decimal and signed float values
It is a unsigned 16 bit graphical binary calculator
This can be used to calculate mask value in 16 bit word
Binary to Decimal and Decimal to binary are supported
Supports Ping network command from android device
Supports IP address and Host name
Ping network command only supports until Android 4.2
Internet permission is required for ping and ads