Useful for all professionals who deal with drugs in the Operating Room and / or ICU.
- Information on approximately 100 drugs:
Preparation of infusion or IV push
Contraindications and/or precautions in the administration
- Direct calculation dosage per kg or lbs for more than 50 drugs
- Operating room checklist
- Adapted calculator
- Categorization of drugs by colors - ISO 26825-2008 (E)
- Sota Omoiguis (Anesthesia Drugs) - 3rd edition;
- Fármacos e Procedimentos em Anestesiologia (serviço de Anestesiologia do Hospital de São João);
- Manual de Procedimentos do Serviço de Anestesiologia do Instituto Português de Oncologia de Lisboa Francisco Gentil EPE.
Free version without ads!
Support the development by purchasing the full application ... get more features including favorites list in clinical case, alarms ... more news on the way !!!
CPR Assist provides a clear visual and audible representation of the 110 beats recommended in the UK. It is a tool for qualified first aiders, with settings for child (1 and over) and adult casualties, providing details of rescue breaths and compression depth necessary for these casualties.
Please do not rely on this app in an emergency. It is no substitute for effective first-aid training.
It's FREE so I hope it helps somebody :-)
**"8 Cool Tools for Gadget - Loving Pet People" (04/23/2014) - Good Housekeeping**
**"App could be a lifesaver for beloved four legged companions" (02/04/2014) - Times News**
**"We just used the NEW @redcross Pet FA App while at the #darbyfire response! Awesome! #gamechanging" (01/16/2014) - Red Paw Emergency Relief Team**
**"Your cat is wheezing and coughing. A car just hit your dog. Don't panic. The American Red Cross has a 99-cent app to help." (01/27/2014) The Ledger.com**
**"There is a new app on the market that is allowing pet owners to be potential life savers." (01/15/2014) - WMBF News**
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
Application Function Features include:
Add up to 24 Pets (enough to add all your Dogs, Cats, Turtles, etc....).
Pet section includes Name, Address (optional) and Owner Phone # (optional).
Health Log section includes Date and Comments (optional).
Vet section includes Name, Address (optional), Phone # (optional) and Specialty (optional).
Vet Visits section Doctor, Date, Reason For Visit (optional) , Comments (optional).
Medications section includes Name, Purpose (optional), Prescribe Date (optional), Dose Count (optional), Reason To Take (optional).
With Medical Agenda you can manage the following:
- Users: register in the application those babies or pets you want to monitor. Yes, you read right, pets! Your dog, cat, horse, etc. You can include a photo and select a color to identify them within the application. You can see the weight and height with graphs of evolution over time.
- Medications: manages with the applications the medicines that you have in your cabinet. Make a photo to the box or the medication itself to identify better. We have a database of over 16,000 medications. Search for your medications and with only three taps on the mobile the medicine will be configured. Do you like it? Well, there is more! Because you can see leaflet medicines from your smartphone*.
- Doctors: add the doctors who you visited frequently. You can set the name, specialty and building that is inquiry.
It is not mandatory to enter the above information but once you have entered the above data can do the following steps:
- Manage medications shots by hours or intervals
Hourly: Specify how many days does the treatment and hours in which to take them. The application will notify you when you take the drug.
Interval: Set the duration of treatment and every few hours to take them.
Set instructions for taking the medication before, during or after the meals. In addition, it may include additional instructions notes.
- Manage appointments and medical tests
Sure that sometimes your appointments have been delayed a lot over time and you had to look at the papers to remember it, right? Well, that's it! Medical Agenda will be notified of the appointments and medical tests that have been registered in the application.
You can see all events on a calendar that will be identified by colors assigned to users. The calendar is a simple way to see what events there and in what time dial should be applied.
With Fast View you can see at a glance you the next events that each user has registered . It is as simple as opening the application and on the first screen the following events to be performed by each user appear.
Follow us on our social networks!
*The database of drugs and prospectus is available only for Spain. If you want your country to be supported, do not hesitate to contact us.
Stop worrying about stickers on calendars, memorizing dates, or forgetting when your pet is due. Set your pet’s Vethical parasite preventives up in the Vethical Pet Care Reminder app, and never miss another dose!
• Select your state and VCA hospital at set-up to get local parasite prevalence information, and a direct line to your veterinarian when it’s time for a refill.
• Create profiles for each of your cats and dogs – supports both species, and multiple pets!
• Add a photo of each pet – your monthly reminders come directly from them!
• Set up reminders for your cat or dog’s Vethical products – choose the number of doses you have left, and get a refill reminder before you run out.
• Not using Vethical products? No problem! Use the Vethical Pet Care Reminder app for any medication you give on a monthly basis.
Easy step by step visual prompts taking you through the DRSABC process.
CPR profiles for Adults, Children, Infants and Pets. (Enable dog or cat mode in Settings)
Automated guide mode to show you when to beat/compress and when to breathe.
D: check for Danger/hazards
R: check for Response
S: Send for help (customisable emergency number)
A: open Airway
B: normal Breathing?
C: start CPR (audio/visual guide that shows you when to compress/breathe)
Australian & New Zealand Resuscitation Councils (Dec 2010 Guidelines)
Dosecast has been featured in the New York Times, Real Simple magazine, Reader's Digest, About.com, Fierce Mobile Healthcare, and iMedicalApps.com. Remember to take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time, with Dosecast.
Dosecast is flexible and easy-to-use, with these features in the * Free edition *:
★ RELIABLE NOTIFICATIONS: Dosecast reliably sends dose reminders to your phone, tablet or Android Wear device and lets you postpone them, like a snooze button. If you miss the first reminder, Dosecast can nag you until you respond. It can also sound a continuous alarm. Dosecast updates your reminder times as you travel and move across time zones.
★ FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING: Some apps can only remind you to take your medication at the same time every day. Only Dosecast helps you take doses on a daily/weekly/monthly schedule, every X days/weeks, only on certain days of the week, or even after a pre-set number of hours or days since the last dose. Avoid dangerous overdoses by setting a maximum number of doses allowed per day or per 24 hours.
★ CUSTOMIZABLE DOSE AMOUNTS AND INSTRUCTIONS: Set the drug name, dosage information, directions, and notes that appear in the reminders for each dose. You can also track each drug's expiration date.
★ POSTPONE-ABLE REMINDERS: You can postpone a reminder before or after it goes off - by however long you need.
★ SMART SILENCING: Dosecast tracks when you're sleeping and when your treatment begins and ends, so there are no unwanted alarms.
★ PRIVATE AND SECURE: No personally identifiable information is collected when using Dosecast, so you can keep your information private. All drug information is encrypted when in transit, so using Dosecast is safe even from a public access point.
In addition to these features, upgrading to the * Pro edition with CloudSync * includes the following:
★ MULTI-DEVICE SYNC: The Dosecast CloudSync service automatically keeps all your drug data up-to-date across an unlimited number of Apple and Android devices and enables dose reminders to be delivered to all devices simultaneously - even across platforms.
★ MULTIPLE DRUG TYPES: You can track drugs taken via injections, inhalers, drops, sprays, ointments, patches, liquid doses, and more.
★ DOSE HISTORY AND COMPLIANCE: Dosecast logs the date and time of doses you take, skip, or postpone so you can view or email the history at any time. It even logs late and missed doses so you can accurately track your drug compliance. If you forget to log a dose when you take it, you can edit the history later.
★ QUANTITY TRACKING AND REFILL ALERTS: Dosecast tracks the remaining quantity of each drug you enter and delivers a refill alert when running low. It will even track the number of refills remaining and alert you when you have no refills left!
★ MULTI-PERSON SUPPORT: Assign specific medications to different people (or even pets). Sort your medications by person, time of next dose, drug name, or drug type - so you can keep your whole family's medication schedule organized.
★ DOCTOR AND PHARMACY TRACKING: Use your contacts to track which doctor is prescribing which drug, as well as track the pharmacy and prescription number for each.
★ DRUG DATABASE: Entering drug information is easy! Simply pick your medication from our drug database to pre-populate the drug name, type, amount, strength, and route.
★ CUSTOM DRUG PHOTOS: Take your own photos of each drug to identify it more easily. With drug photos, you can be sure you're taking the right drug when a dose is due.
The Pro Edition comes with a 7-day free trial. It can be cancelled at any time, but please note that past subscription payments can not be refunded.
Confidently take the right drug, the right way, at the right time, every time with Dosecast!
- Store information about the pet and share the Pet’s info in your social network, email.
- Generate the Standard medical schedules of your pet depends on, the date of birth or approximate age in months of pet.
- Settings section to maintain/manage all the admin activities of the app.
- Keep track of the daily logs.
- Regular Appointments to manage all pet related appointments
- Notifications to notify the vaccination schedules, appointments.
- Dynamically you can store the information used in the backend system i.e Setting section by tapping “Plus” button.
You can now create and share any events in your pet's life. If you'd like us to help you get their official, verified medical records from your veterinarian, just follow these steps:
1. Navigate to your pet's profile page (go to your pet's timeline, then click "more about me"
2. Submit a request by clicking "update" at the bottom of the page in the medical records section - you will be prompted to pick your vet or enter a new one
That's it! The Pawprint team will then contact your vet for an official copy of your records. You'll get a notification when the records are loaded onto your app and then you'll have a digital copy of the records for any emergency or to share with a service provider.
Learn more at http://getpawprint.com/
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a citizen of The Pet Republic today!
Citizenship is free, takes just a moment to obtain, and includes:
* Easy pet medications and prescription management for you and your family.
* Pet medication records with tracking.
* A timeline displaying an historical view of activities.
* Today view with all prescription daily needs in one place.
* Reminders so prescriptions will never be missed again.
* All this available both in the app on the web at http://meds.ThePetRepublic.com