**"8 Cool Tools for Gadget - Loving Pet People" (04/23/2014) - Good Housekeeping**
**"App could be a lifesaver for beloved four legged companions" (02/04/2014) - Times News**
**"We just used the NEW @redcross Pet FA App while at the #darbyfire response! Awesome! #gamechanging" (01/16/2014) - Red Paw Emergency Relief Team**
**"Your cat is wheezing and coughing. A car just hit your dog. Don't panic. The American Red Cross has a 99-cent app to help." (01/27/2014) The Ledger.com**
**"There is a new app on the market that is allowing pet owners to be potential life savers." (01/15/2014) - WMBF News**
Take care of your furry family member. The American Red Cross Pet First Aid app puts veterinary advice for everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand. Get the app and be prepared to act when called upon. With videos, interactive quizzes and simple step-by-step advice it’s never been easier to know Pet First Aid.
• Convenient toggle between cat and dog content.
• Simple step-by-step instructions guide you through everyday emergencies in the palm of your hand.
• Prepare and protect your pet’s health with advice on administering medication, time to say goodbye, behavioral help and how to act in a disaster situation.
• Early warning sign checker for preventive care.
• Programmable veterinary contact number to be available when needed throughout the app.
• Learn first aid steps for over 25 common pet situations through a combination of text, video and images, in addition to identifying common toxic substances.
• Locate your nearest emergency vet hospital or pet-friendly hotels.
• Respond to pet emergencies with “how to” videos for the common and stressful emergency situations inclusive of size specific CPR techniques.
• Customize multiple pet profiles and set veterinary appointments.
• Interactive quizzes allow you to earn badges that you can share with your friends along with a picture of your pet.
Copyright © 2013-2014 The American National Red Cross
Useful for all professionals who deal with drugs in the Operating Room and / or ICU.
- Information on approximately 100 drugs:
Preparation of infusion or IV push
Contraindications and/or precautions in the administration
- Direct calculation dosage per kg or lbs for more than 50 drugs
- Operating room checklist
- Adapted calculator
- Categorization of drugs by colors - ISO 26825-2008 (E)
- Sota Omoiguis (Anesthesia Drugs) - 3rd edition;
- Fármacos e Procedimentos em Anestesiologia (serviço de Anestesiologia do Hospital de São João);
- Manual de Procedimentos do Serviço de Anestesiologia do Instituto Português de Oncologia de Lisboa Francisco Gentil EPE.
Free version without ads!
Support the development by purchasing the full application ... get more features including favorites list in clinical case, alarms ... more news on the way !!!
When a QR code is scanned, the latest rescue data sheet for the respective vehicle is displayed in the language of the mobile device. It is also possible to access all of the rescue data sheets individually through a taskbar.
Easy step by step visual prompts taking you through the DRSABC process.
CPR profiles for Adults, Children, Infants and Pets. (Enable dog or cat mode in Settings)
Automated guide mode to show you when to beat/compress and when to breathe.
D: check for Danger/hazards
R: check for Response
S: Send for help (customisable emergency number)
A: open Airway
B: normal Breathing?
C: start CPR (audio/visual guide that shows you when to compress/breathe)
Australian & New Zealand Resuscitation Councils (Dec 2010 Guidelines)
Disclaimer: This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, emergency treatment or formal first-aid training. Don't use this information to diagnose or develop a treatment plan for a health problem or disease without consulting a qualified health care provider. If you're in a life-threatening or emergency medical situation, seek medical assistance immediately.
With our new mobile app "Poisoning - First Aid for Children" you are always informed about the right steps - at home, on the playground, in the woods or in kindergarten.
Whether household product, plant or snake bite - "Poisoning - First Aid for Children" will help you to do the right thing in a poisoning emergency! Look for your toxin quickly and intuitively, learn about its toxicity and use symptoms, "DOs" and "DON'Ts" as guide for the right steps. Please select your country and then your local poison control center. By this choice the app will save the right numbers and will connect you correctly in case you should find yourself in an emergency situation. Of course your choice is reversible and can be changed to the country-specific number when you are travelling.
Our application refers to all by the WHO published emergency phone numbers, which means to over 80 countries worldwide.
Search through over 500 keywords, or in the various categories:
• household products and chemicals
• insect stings and
• animal bites.
Concerning plants and mushrooms an image search tool provides some further assistance if you are not familiar with the name, or if you are in any doubt.
You will find helpful tips to avoid poisoning in our category AOB, because "Prevention is better than cure". Maybe they might help you see something you have missed.
• more than 500 keywords
• 8 categories
• image search tool for plants and mushrooms
• emergency phone numbers for over 80 countries worldwide
• anytime and anywhere
• quickly and easily
• no advertising
• useful tips for prevention of poisoning