There are days when you don't find your phone in the house or somewhere else. It might be around you but you can't find it. You don't have time to open Android Manager and make it ring. Won't it be easier and handy to just press a button and find your phone. Brute Force Defense does it for you. You use your Microsoft band to ring your phone. Brute Force Defense allows you to Lock your phone if you left it unlocked. It also allows you to turn the silent mode on if you are somewhere important and can not afford to let your phone ring. Over that get some your skin temperature information and personalize your band with a free wallpaper. Just pick up your phone, add the Brute Force Defense Tile to your band and keep your phone safe.
Brute Force Defense app is free and easy to use
• Easy to add/connect with the Microsoft Band
• Easy to understand information on mobile app screen
• Don't even need the mobile app for all the functionalities
• You need to have a Microsoft Band
• The band should be connected to your device using Bluetooth
• Microsoft Health should be installed on your device
App Permissions Description:
• Administrators (Device Admin): Brute Force Defense needs to be enabled to manage administrative access on the phone to be able to lock it.
• Camera: To help you open camera from the band.
Brute Force Defense is an Open Source app and is open for contribution.