SAS® Mobile BI empowers decision makers with business reports and dashboards anywhere, anytime! SAS Mobile BI, part of the SAS® Visual Analytics solution, enables you to view and interact with reports that can contain a variety of charts, graphs, gauges, tables, and other report objects.
With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business users can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics and collaborate with others via SAS Mobile BI. When reports and data change, the app updates the view ensuring users are always up to date.
SAS Visual Analytics server backend versions 8.2, 8.1, 7.4, and 7.3.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Enables the creation of temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: Enables connection to remote servers, reports and data downloads.
• Act as an account authenticator: Enables the app to create connections to SAS Visual Analytics servers.
• Manage the account list: Enables the app to list and delete connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested on the following devices and versions of Android: Smartphones and tablets with Android 5.0 and later.
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not (offline or online).
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Based on user role, sensitive data is not stored locally.
• Access to big data. You have the ability to access big data from the SAS Visual Analytics, powered by SAS® LASR(TM) Analytic Server.
Your use of this application indicates your acceptance of the terms of the SAS Institute Inc. License Agreement for SAS® Mobile BI Software, linked to below. If you do not agree with these terms, you are not authorized to use the application.