Trabalhamos com duas frentes distintas: vídeos para os alunos e também com um espaço restrito às escolas conveniadas, disponível em nosso portal (www.sastv.com.br), maneira que encontramos de fornecer um serviço exclusivo e diferenciado, de forma a complementar os recursos por nós já ofertados.
O Sistema Ari de Sá de Ensino elabora materiais didáticos com os mais elevados padrões de qualidade, a fim de oferecer produtos e serviços que atendam às necessidades de educadores e educandos em todo o Brasil. Fundado em 2004, hoje já é utilizado por alunos da Educação Infantil ao Pré-Universitário em mais de 300 escolas do país.
Desde aquí, se puede accesar a las páginas web de las compañías representadas: Mettler Toledo – Rainin, Bio-Rad,Sarstedt
This app benefits the candidates to get certified as a SAS advanced programmer and enhance their knowledge of expertise in SAS programming.
SAS offers specifically designed packages of instructor lead courses that are tailored to the requirements of individual certification tracks. This course demonstrate a high level of proficiency in SAS programming expertise.
Exam topics include:
• Accessing Data Using SQL
• Macro Processing
• Advanced Programming Techniques
Passing Score: 800
Time Limit: 120 minutes
Official Page : http://support.sas.com/certify/creds/ap.html
App details : http://www.certwin.com/app/sas-advanced-programmer-prep/
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps.
We encourage you to try our application out risk free and for any issues reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Certwin is an independent knowledge vendor and is not affiliated with the course vendor.
Math Lock allows regular use of an android device only after successful Math practice.
Appropriate user age -- 2nd grade.
Application locks user out of regular interface every hour, until 5 Math-related problems are solved correctly.
For every mistake -- 2 more problems are added to the Math Lock run.
Application tracks user’s progress and gradually increases levels of difficulty, according to user’s input.
Math Lock must be installed by a parent onto child’s android device.
Installation, adjustment of “Settings”, as well as “exit” and “turn-off” functions can be performed only after personal password confirmation by the parent.
We recommend parents not to share that password with their kid, otherwise, your brilliant child might figure out a way to turn Math Lock off completely.
In accordance with Common Core Standard for Mathematical Practice for 2nd Grade, Math Lock application includes the following types of Math exercises;
Addition, Subtraction, Balance equation, Telling time, Coin count, Skip-count forward and backwards. Math Lock also includes Multiplication. Multiplication option can be turned on by the parent, when the child is ready to practice multiplication tables.
Visual presentation of Math Lock application is done in a traditional school-themed design, promoting child’s learning and development of abstract thinking.
Math Lock is tablet optimized.
Math Lock for 3rd and 4th-graders coming soon!
How ML came about
(from the creator of ML)
I love my child . I care deeply about my child. I give my child gifts. I strive to create the Best environment for my child’s overall development.
We started Math lessons even before school age. To make these classes more appealing, I promised that when our first Math book would be finished, my child will be awarded with a Nexus 7. I kept my promise, my child got a Nexus, and since then -- electronic games absorbed my child completely.
At first I tried to install all sorts of educational applications so the gaming would be somewhat useful. But my kid would only play those, while I was supervising. As soon as I was not paying attention, my child would immediately start playing “talking friends”, “horses” and of course, His Majesty “MineCraft”. It got to the point that I had to introduce restrictions on the use of the device until she solved a few problems from the next Math workbook. It began to take a lot of my personal time and emotions. Then... I had the idea to replace my personal time and worry with an application, and allow my child to earn MineCraft time by practicing elementary Math first.
Today, my child is in second grade. I determine how many sessions and what exercises my kid will have to solve before Nexus will allow regular gaming. I decide how often the program will run - once or several times a day. I control the pace of learning as well, deciding when my child is ready for an increase in volume and frequency of ML exercises. And I love having full parental control!
Tags: math, mathematics, math game, multiplication game, kids, children, child, preschool, mathematical games for kids, math games, math games for 2nd graders, count, add, multiply, subtract, counting, drills, flash cards, school, primary, elementary, grade, learn, learning, educational, problems, K12, addition, times tables, kindergarten, skip counting, mind, skills, training, sum, play, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, grade, arithmetic, brain, exercises, IQ, math workout, education, mind, math test, tablet, test, puzzle, quiz, worksheets, fact family, homework, numbers, tutoring, tutor,screen lock, kids lock.
There are total 20 quizzes and each quiz has 25 questions.
Pattern of questions : Multiple Choice Questions.
Table of Content:
Addition & Subtraction, Algebraic Expressions & Equations, Charts & Graphs, Decimals, Factors and Multiples, Fractions, Geometry, Measurements, Mixed Review, Money, Multiplication & Division, Number Line, Order of Operations, Place Value, Roman Numerals, Time
This ebook is from LP’s Kids series. In this series various ebooks, workbooks and interactive video books are there in the subjects maths, science, English, G.K. and reasoning. Every book contains excellent collection of questions and videos which are creatively designed by experienced teachers. Colourful images and animations make the books engaging and develop an interest to learn.
Learners’ Planet is happy to bring this gift of knowledge to young genius and learners.
Properties for 2nd grade (free) –free best tool for students 2nd grade to learn math.
Properties for 2nd grade (free) includes funny exercises, will help your child identify the characteristics of all the operations addition, subtraction. Based on the knowledge learned in class 1, children will be given the nature of each operation to understand deeply, then can use each operation more effectively.
With Properties for 2nd grade (free) - children will be familiar with commutative properties of addition, nature of subtraction, how to call the name of each operand and operator inequalities related calculations plus – minus.
The application is divided into 3 parts:
- Study: teaching your children new knowledge. With the explanation accompanying specific image in each content, children will easy to reach the new content of lesson.
- Practice: reinforce knowledge for children. Children will be able to practice with exercises related to content of lesson multiple times in order to understand deeply and remember well knowledge that learned.
- Quiz: test knowledge of lessons. By undergoing synthesis test in a certain period of time, children will be able to assert their own abilities through score which they gain.
Coming to Properties for 2nd grade (free), you will experience one perfect application with outstanding features:
- Lesson is illustrated with sound, vivid images enhances the focus for children.
- The lessons are divided according to a variety of topics, ranging from easy to difficult.it is very convenient for studying.
- Lessons can be in the form of creating exciting games than learning worksheet.
- Cute and simple interface, children will not be too hard to learn on their own.
- High quality graphics.
Hurry up, let’s download this smart and free application today!
This application will be a perfect companion for your children on the path to explore challenging math.
Após um ano de projeto piloto no Colégio Ari de Sá, com aproximadamente trezentos alunos utilizando tablets em sala de aula, o material didático interativo do SAS, o SAS Digital, passa a ser disponibilizado para todas as escolas conveniadas do sistema de ensino.
Nessa nova ferramenta tecnológica de auxílio ao ensino e a aprendizagem, o aluno passa a ter acesso ao material didático através do tablet mantendo a mesma qualidade da versão impressa e acrescendo-se os conteúdos interativos, tais como: vídeos, podcasts, conteúdo de sites, sequência de fotos, animações, quizzes, simulados etc. alinhados aos requisitos pedagógicos, de forma a existir um ganho real no aprendizado do aluno.
You can watch the App videos using the below link:
Practice Test 1
Practice Test 2
Practice Test 3 and 4
Practice Test 5 and 6
Practice Test 7 and 8
Practice Test 9 and 10
If you practice hard, you can excel !! QVprep Lite for grade 7 provides you many math and english problems with detailed answer explanations so that you can create a strong learning foundation.
QVprep Lite Grade 7: Seventh grade Quantitative (Maths) and Verbal (English) Practice tests for 7th grade
QVprep Lite 7 helps students in grade 7 to practice, learn and improve their knowledge in maths and english. The app has multiple choice questions with answers in 20 practice tests on quantitative (maths) and verbal (english) ability.
This app is ideal to not only improve grades in school but also to prepare for tests conducted by schools for admission into their high cap and gifted programs.
Verbal (english) ability practice tests are on grade 7 level verbal analogy and analogies, antonyms, synonyms, reading comprehension, vocabulary and word meanings.
Quantitative (maths) ability practice tests are on grade 7 level maths covering integers, decimals, exponents, square roots, word problem on money, time and measurements, problem solving, scientific notation, algebra, equations, geometry, pythagorean theorem, number sequence, inequalities, linear functions, variables and equations, statistics, probability, fractions (additions, subtractions, multiplication, division), mixed numbers, percentage, ratio, proportion, mental maths, puzzles, logic and reasoning.
The QVprep Lite grade 7 app has ten practice tests each in quantitative and verbal ability. Each practice test has sample multiple choice questions for you to try out.
If you answer wrong, the correct answer with detailed explanation is displayed which improves learning. If you like the app, you can buy the paid version QVprep 7.
This app is FREE and is for kids in grade 7. The app enables you to perfect your maths and english skills on the go on your smart phones and tablets.
PJP Consulting LLC
* Our mission is to develop educational apps for every subject, every country, every school and college so that today's modern technology like smart phones and tablets is used for education and learning of school, college and academic curriculum.
* This app is ideal for accelerated learning and improves your verbal reasoning and math fundamentals
* Attempt questions and quiz that pose challenge in a test prep environment
* With no games, this tutor on mathematics and english reading presents challenging questions in a workbook / worksheet format
* Ideal for testing, learning, training, and tutoring for students
Recommended age group: 4 to 7 years
Track the progress of your children from the stats screen.
Please rate the app if you like it and your feedback is welcomed!
Keywords: kids, maths,fun,mathematics, math game, math games, addition, multiplication game, kids,geometry,time, children, child, preschool, kindergarten, mathematical games for kids, number, numbers, count, add, multiply, subtract, compare, counting, drills, flash cards, school, primary, elementary, grade, mental, learn, learning, educational, problems, workout, K12, addition, times tables, counting, mind, skills, training, sum, play, 1st, 2nd, grade, calculus, family, arithmetic, junior, brain, solver, exercises, math workout, education, mind, math test, genius, test, puzzle, quiz, worksheets, free
Learn math with BORIOL and BASKETBALL!
Do you want your child to learn the multiplication tables ? No doubt, with this application you will get it, thanks to its graphics and different levels of difficulty.
Want to improve your mental arithmetic ? Devote a few minutes a day to this game and you will notice as their results improve considerably.
Learn of the most enterteining form.
Have 6 mini-games with 4 levels each ( full version ) :
- ADD .
- SUBTRACT .
- MULTIPLICATION (with the option of learning interesting TABLES in a very visual ) .
- DIVISION .
- SORT (beware that this game is ADDICTIVE ) .
- EQUATION .
Thanks to have different levels , this game is suitable for all ages , from 3 years . At level 1 we have the help of images ready for children , and level up to 4 where we will test the speed of your mental calculation .
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/boriol.apps
Follow us on twitter : https://twitter.com/boriolapps
Available in English, French, German, Spanish , Italian , Português, Pусский , Bahasa Indonesian
Keys: basketball game kids, basketball apps for free, basketball mania, basket, times tables, basketball, math, sports, ball, usa, math games for first graders free, 2nd graders, 3rd graders, 4th graders, 5th graders free, celtics, nets, knicks, 76ers, raptors, bulls, cavaliers, pistons, pacers, bucks, hawks, bobcats, heat, magic, wizards, nuggets, timberwolves, thunder, trail blazers, jazz, warriors, clippers, lakers, suns, kings, mavericks, rockets, grizzlies, pelicans, spurs, games for toddlers, games for kids 7, educational games, einstein, math game, calculation, balloon boom for kids, genius, cool, worksheets, math training for kids, compare numbers, match numbers, puzzles math, teacher apps, quiz math, teacher games, brain, add, subtract, nba, divide, multiply, equation, mental arithmetic, education, math workout, math flash cards, kids numbers and math lite, baby learns numbers, apps free for kids, free apps for babies and toddlers, free apps for preschooler, usa
More from developer
Folders by SAS® Beta is a lightweight, fast, multi-column browser that helps you explore files and directories on internal Flash memory and external SD cards. The Folders app does not require Root access.
Folders is optimized for phones and tablets of all shapes and sizes, giving you the best view of your files and directories, no matter what.
• View all available folders and files on your device.
• Open or execute files such as videos, music, documents, or images.
• Create new folders.
• Bookmark your favorite items and come back to them later.
• Share items via e-mail.
• Display breadcrumbs to navigate deeply nested trees.
• Control the display of file sizes and dates in the Settings menu.
Folders uses your installed viewers to open different file types. If Folders can’t find an app to view a particular file type, then it lets you know that the file cannot be opened.
Easy Tips for Using Folders:
• Rotate the device to see more folders.
• Swipe left and right to bring more folders into view.
• Tap and hold an item to enter a selection mode where you can rename, copy, move, or delete the item.
Most files and folders outside of the /sdcard directory are protected by the Android operating system. Folders respects all Android permissions and doesn’t enable you to read or write anything you don’t have access to.
This is a beta version of the Folders app, so please report any problems or suggestions using our email address. We cannot respond to problems reported only in the ratings.
Folders requires the following permissions:
• Modify/delete SD card contents: Copy, move, and rename file on internal and external storage.
• Full Internet access: For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• Your location: coarse (network-based): For anonymous usage statistics (only used if you turn on the statistics in settings).
• How long the application remains open, and how often different features are used.
• The most often used paths between different sections of the application.
• General information about your mobile device such as the screen size, device type, model number, locale, obfuscated location, and Android version number.
• Additional information required by the normal functioning of the Flurry Analytics SDK (as described in http://www.flurry.com/privacy-policy.html) and/or the Google Analytics SDK (https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/).
Unfortunately things are getting very difficult. Challenged by velocity, volume, variety, visibility and validity you are finding it increasingly difficult to extract value from big data.
In this game you will Take on the 5 Vs and see how much value (the 6th V) you can derive from the data.
How long can you survive... Can you exploit all of the data before it hits the decision horizon and its value is lost forever...? Match and Tap the data balls to make a good decision... Watch out for rogue and lucky data balls!
At some point you will reach Big Data Overload... That is where the SAS powered analytic V-Cans can help. They are there to help you at any point... They do stuff humans can’t do... They have the Power to Know.
But there is a cost to using them. Finding the right time to deploy them is critical. The value they return can be immense when used at the right time. Use the Visual Dashboard feedback at the end of the game to analyse your performance and determine the optimal deployment strategy.
Have fun... And when you've mastered the game download the SAS Mobile BI app and see how SAS can help you with real world big data challenges.
Need help constructing a business case for analysis of Big Data. Contact SAS.
With easy-to-use multi-touch gestures, you can move through the application, filter and drill into data in the reports, and make decisions in the office, in meetings, or out on the road. Business analysts can interactively explore vast amounts of data with SAS Visual Analytics while sharing those game-changing insights via SAS Mobile BI. Connect to the SAS in-memory server with SAS Mobile BI and refresh reports faster and more accurately knowing that the power of SAS Analytics is at your fingertips.
• Anywhere you go. You can work with reports whether you are connected or not.
• Interactive reports, dashboards and graphs. A variety of reports, dashboards, graphs, and gauges provide the customization and flexibility you need to meet your wide range of business demands.
• Multiple gestures. You can use familiar gestures, including pinch, zoom, tap, and multi-touch.
• Fast. Just as you’d expect – the application provides great response times and a fantastic experience while you work with your reports.
• Secure. Based on user role, sensitive data is not stored locally.
• Big data. Access big data from the SAS Visual Analytics, powered by SAS LASR Analytics Server.
SAS Mobile BI requires the following permissions:
• Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage: Allows the app to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• Full network access: Required to connect to remote servers and download reports and data.
• Add or remove accounts, create accounts and set passwords: Lets the app create connections to SAS Visual Analytics Servers.
• Run at startup: Allows report updates when the app is not running.
• Test access to protected storage: Also needed to create temporary files on internal and external storage.
• View network connections: Lets the app react to changing network conditions.
• Find accounts on the device: Allows the app to list connections that it created.
SAS Mobile BI has been tested and is supported on the following Android versions and devices:
Android 4.4 (KitKat):
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.1, 4.2, 4.3 (Jellybean):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8
• Google Nexus 7 (2012 and 2013 editions)
• Google Nexus 10.1
Android 4.0.3/4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich):
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
• ASUS EEE Pad Transformer TF101
SAS Visual Analytics Server backend: VA 6.3 or 6.2