Grades K-8. TiViTz combines board game strategy with the math you’re learning in school. Have fun in single-player mode or compete online against friends around the world! Unlock new themes and avatars as you play.
With immersive themes, sounds, and 3-D graphics, use your avatar to jump, block, and outsmart your opponent while moving game pieces toward goals to achieve the highest score. Complete the math problems you created and WIN!
Choose from 9 skill levels to challenge yourself and improve your math abilities.
- Upgrade to TiViTz Premium to access new worlds and avatars, including Pirate Hideout, Medieval Castle, Atlantida Lost and Soccer Field!
- Challenge yourself with expanded game sheets featuring new equations to create and solve.
- Use the 7-TiViT board, available only in Premium, to really test your strategy smarts.
- Be the first to receive all unlockable worlds and avatars as they become available!
*For Parents & Teachers*
TiViTz is a fun, interactive math and strategy game that improves critical thinking and computational skills by incentivizing gameplay through equation solving. Studies show TiViTz-playing students improve math scores by two letter grades. TiViTz combines the fun of checkers and the challenge of chess with the need to correctly strategize your moves and solve math problems to ensure victory. Through TiViTz play, math concepts learned in the classroom are positively reinforced and improved by taking advantage of leading-edge gaming technology.
- Microsoft Education Mobility Partner of the Year
- National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
- Dr. Toy’s Best Products
- Creative Child Seal of Excellence
Basic addition and subtraction to pre-algebra
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Remainders, Decimals, Fractions, Division and Multiplication by Fractions, Percentages, Negative Numbers, Exponents, Negative Exponents, Square Roots, Division and Multiplication by Square Root
Common Core State Standards
**Friend & Follow TiViTz**