I. First of all it’s very easy to use, no map downloads required, all tiny map vector data is packed inside of the app.
II. Second - it works entirely without internet connection. No more data roaming costs. No Wi-Fi networks needed.
III. The last but not least - This map of Saskatchewan, Canada is ready to go: just install and this map is always with you whether you have carrier connection or not.
City Navigator Maps offline mobile app includes:
• Search for points of interest (many points of interest, such as hotels, museums, restaurants, shops, parks, viewpoints, banks, etc.)
• Alphabetic city and street index (search for any city and street by name)
• Compass and simple routing to destination for easy navigation (detailed turn-by-turn routing with voice guidance is available in our GPS Offline Navigation app)
• Find your Location with offline GPS support
• Highly Detailed vector maps with fantastic detailed 17x ZOOM feature
• Minimal permissions required (no access to your private data, apart from your location. No spyware)
• Save your Bookmarks on the map (ist of your favorite places)
• Adapted screen layout for tablets
• Improved for devices with high-resolution screens
• Frequent updates
• By selecting a map area you can search around any point in the map to find the closest to you points of interest (parks, cafes, banks and many more)
Our maps only require access to your location data to show your position on the map and read/write SD card access to cache map data for better performance. This map does not access any other private data and does not transmit any data from your phone.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful to you, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Other names: Saskatchewan, Canada , offline map, vector, maps, navigator, gps, onboard, navigation
Features of our Android travel guide:
- Pick a country or major city to download its guide.
- A downloaded guide works offline, without an internet connection.
- The app is a self starter, it suggests you things to see and do.
- Each guide includes a country map and detailed city maps for the top cities.
- Each guide includes info about the major sights, great restaurants, different nightlife options and more.
- Currency converter.
- Phrasebooks for the non-English locations.
- Weather forecast (updated when online).
- Current events (updated when online).
- Information about local wildlife, festivals, culture, food.
Once installed you have access to country guides covering most of the world and ranging from old time european favorites like Italy, Spain and France to more exotic destinations like Thailand, Vietnam or Cambodia.
If you only want a single city and don't want to download an entire country into this guide, we also provide city guides, covering the major tourist cities in Europe like Amsterdam, Rome, Paris and London, but also for slightly smaller places like Brussels, Oslo and Prague. Listing the full depth of our content would be a bit for this space!
What people are saying:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
"You really saved our India trip when it turned out that our data roaming didn't properly work."
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use freely available content. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and OpenStreetMap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate, throw in a bit of content we get from our community - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We setup the app according to your locale, but if you want otherwise, you can set your home currency (for the currency converter) if you tap the top bar and choose Account. There you can also switch between imperial and metric units (fahrenheit/celsius, feet/meters) for the weather forecast temperatures and for distances.
If you see any problem with the app, please write us an email at email@example.com so we can figure out what’s wrong and fix it. Thanks!
The app uses your phone's GPS to tell you about the attractions on the route when you are near them. We recommend that you turn on your phone's GPS while using the app. If you do not have GPS or get to activate it, you will still be able to read about and see pictures of all the attractions along the route.
Gain access to useful information in the palm of your hand. This innovative outdoor guide, powered by Pocket Ranger® technology, brings the outdoors to your fingertips and helps you plan the perfect backcountry adventure. You will be able to locate Nebraska’s many fishing, hunting and wilderness sites and gain immediate access to on-the-spot species profiles, rules and regulations, and important permits and licensing details.
Advanced GPS technology enhances any trek through the woods, allowing you to record trails and use waypoints and photo waypoints to mark traps and keep track of wildlife sightings. With the app’s “Nearest Me” feature, uncover which wildlife resource management areas or public fishing areas are closest to you, so you can embark on your adventure right away. With the NE Fishing, Hunting & Wildlife Guide in your pocket, you’ll be able to spend more time hunting, fishing and wildlife viewing and less time trying to recall details from memory.
Pocket Ranger® provides plenty of other standard features and advanced GPS technology to maximize any backcountry excursion:
• Places to hunt and fish
• Species profiles
• Rules and regulations
• License and permit information
• Safety communication tool
• Advanced GPS mapping features
• Cache map tiles for offline use
• Record tracks, distance and time
• Mark waypoints and photo waypoints
• Recall, post or share saved data
• Friend Finder feature that allows users to keep track of friends and family along the way.
• Built-in compass to help users navigate.
• Trophy Case, a community of anglers and hunters!
• Real-time calendar of events
• News and advisories
• Potentially life-saving Alert feature that supplies users’ GPS coordinates to designated contacts in case of an emergency.
• SECURITY ASSURANCE: THE POCKET RANGER® PLATFORM DOES NOT AND CANNOT MINE FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION, PHOTOS OR CONTACTS.
With essential fishing, hunting and wildlife viewing information at your fingertips, prepare to experience Nebraska’s great outdoors like never before.
Like us on Facebook: Facebook.com/pocketranger
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/pocketranger
• The enhanced features on the app are designed to function in areas with little to no mobile reception; however, some of the features require mobile data reception in order to function properly.
• Obviously, if you choose to call, text or email through the application, you understand that you are responsible to your service provider for any charges that may apply to communications sent from your device. POCKET RANGER DOES NOT HAVE ACCESS TO OR CONTROL OF THESE COMMUNICATIONS.
• Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Uttar Pradesh the largest state of India in population. The state is filled with wealth of historical monuments and religious fervor. It contains the most visited site of India, one of the seven wonders of world, the Taj Mahal. Taj Mahal adds glory to this state being the best tourist hotspot. Lucknow, the capital, during the Nawabi rule became the center of music and Urdu poetry. Lucknow is the largest city of Uttar Pradesh and second largest metro of North and Central India after Delhi.
The application is developed keeping in the mind essential information that tourists require. Uttar Pradesh Tourism application for Android gives an easy access to major sightseeing places in just a few taps on your mobile screen. Not only can you check out the cities and towns of interest, but you can also dig further and view the list of monuments and other interesting places to visit inside the city or town of your choice.
The application houses the information about the state on the homepage. You can choose a city and then you can browse the sightseeing places. The app also provides accurate information about how to get to your chosen destination from your current position.
This app provides rich information through clear images, history and description of the places of tourist interest, and it will help you to save a lot of time and effort.
Handy, simple and easy to use app
All-in-one travel app for travelling in Uttar Pradesh
Includes brief description, history and pictures of sightseeing places
Accurate route and transportation information to reach the destination
Current location of the user and its route to the destination.
Our free Lima Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Lima.
Features of Lima City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Lima /ˈliːmə/ is the capital and the largest city of Peru. It is located in the valleys of the Chillón, Rímac and Lurín rivers, in the central coastal part of the country, in a valley on a prevalent desert coast overlooking the Pacific Ocean. Together with the seaport of Callao, it forms a contiguous urban area known as the Lima Metropolitan Area. With a population approaching 9 million, Lima is the most populous metropolitan area of Peru, and the fourth largest city in the Americas (as defined by "city proper"), behind São Paulo, Mexico City, and New York City. Lima is home to one of the largest financial hubs in Latin America. It has been defined as a beta world city by GaWC international ranking.
Lima was founded by Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro on January 18, 1535, as la Ciudad de los Reyes (Spanish for: "the City of Kings"). It became the capital and most important city in the Spanish Viceroyalty of Peru. Following the Peruvian War of Independence, it became the capital of the Republic of Peru. Today, around one-third of the Peruvian population lives in the metropolitan area.
Vilnius Tourism City Guide is a 100% offline, so you will not get a huge phone bill for the internet. With "Near Me" function you will easily navigate through the city and all your "Favorites" are stored for later use.
Offline maps of Vilnius and environs
Comprehensive guide to Vilnius
Location based navigation "Near Me"
Hundreds of points of interest
Create your own tour with your "Favorites"
Extensive picture gallery
It is advisable to have an active Wi-Fi connection when downloading and updating the application.
The legend of the founding of Vilnius:
According to the legend, Grand Duke Gediminas had a dream of an Iron Wolf hauling on a high hill. A pagan priest interpreted the dream, that the Iron Wolf represents a castle and a city – the capital of Lithuanian lands and the glory of the city will be heard throughout the world.