Move to SD Card option Included.
Word Pronunciation included.
Word Clear Button.
Speech To Text function included(Needs Internet in Normal Hand Set)
Uninstall the old version and install the new, if you are on the way to Update.
- No internet connection required
- Built in Telugu Keyboard added for Telugu word searching
- Auto-complete suggestions - Speech to text feature
- Study plan section - MCQ (Multiple Choice Question)
Please review this app in android market.
Hope you enjoy this.
*Note: This free app is ad supported may contain Ads.
Download world's most popular English-Telugu Dictionary for your android based Phone/Tablet...It's Free!
© KHANDBAHALE.COM | खांडबहाले.कॉम ... a free multilingual dictionary !
1. Can be used as English to Telugu dictionary.
2. Can be used as English to Telugu translator.
3. Hear what you type in English.
Feature of Telugu to English translation coming soon...
Share verses with others via applications like Facebook, Gmail, Whatsapp etc.
Below are some its features
1) It's free and always will be.
2) Does not need internet connection
3) Does not display any advertisements
4) Very fast to launch and display the bible
5) Very clean interface to select a verse
6) Share verses with others via applications like Facebook, Gmail, Whatsapp etc
7) Supports all versions of Android 2.1 and up.
Request to reviewers :
Please give reasons for your high or low ratings.
Specially if your giving low rating kindly give your comments so that we can rectify any short comings..
Use the bible app without internet and read more than 30K+ above verses in bible.
Advantages of Bible Offline:
1. Read Bible in Telugu
2. Read Bible in English
3. No Advertisements
4. Day & Night Themes Support
5. Customized themes and colors for Bible App.
6. Enhance the font sizes and Themes.
7. Bookmarks provided.
8. Share the bible content to social media like Facebook, twitter & Gmail.
9. Share messages to friends using inbuilt messages app.
10. Customize the settings according to our own wish.
11. User Firendly
12. English to Telugu Translations
13. Telugu to English Translations
14. Best offline bible app.
15. Free Offline Bible Application
16. Without internet read the bible and use bookmarks.
The Bible application available as of now in Telugu and English versions further we are trying to launch in Tamil, Hindi and Kannada bible also.
Let's hope for the best. Our Bible Offline app provides the above list of features and If there is any suggestion to improve much more better please let us know.
This application also relevant to Bible Application, Free Bible, Offline Bible, Telugu Bible, English Bible, Translator Bible, Telugu to English Bible, English to Telugu Bible, Offline Telugu Bible and English to Telugu Bible Translator, Hand bible, Easy Bible reader, easy bible, Bible Free, Telugu Best bible, Jesus bible
Jesus Chirst, Jesus Bible, English Bible, Free english Bible
The Best Telugu Bible and English Bible offline application with entire verses provided as user friendly readable content.
Download world's most popular Telugu to English Dictionary for your android based Phone/Tablet...It's Free!
© KHANDBAHALE.COM | खांडबहाले.कॉम ... a free multilingual dictionary !
Download Free Now!
Best Offline English Telugu Dictionary in the market. It has more than 65k English words with Telugu meanings.
► Home Screen Widget
► English to Telugu
► Telugu to English (You may need to download Telugu Keyboard)
► Use Offline - Need to download first.
► 65k+ Words.
► Word of the Day by push notification - Can be disabled from settings.
► Choose font size for reading - Can be configurable from settings.
► Mark word as favorite.
► Word search history.
► Word with sound.
► Live wallpaper.
Please mail us for feedback and suggestions to improve application.
No. 1 Telugu eBook Store in the world is Kinige.com. Visit Kinige.com for Telugu books.
Read Telugu Books anywhere, anytime, anyplace! Kinige.com hosts books from popular authors like Yandamoori, Madhubabu, Malladi, Tanikella Bharani, and much more, Kinige.com thousands of Telugu Books, and the list is growing!
1. Hanuman chaleesa
2. Anjaneya Dandakam
8. Shiva panchaakshari stotram
9. Dvaadasha jyothirlinga stotram
10. Ashtalakshmi stotram
11. Sri venkateshwara stotram
12. Sri Venkateshwara Suprabhatam
13. Mahishaasura mardhini stotram
14. Mahalakshmi ashtakam
15. Saraswathi stuthi
16. Govinda naamalu
18. Nitya puja vidhaanam
19. Annapurna Stotram
20. Navagraha Stotram
22. Sai chaleesa
23. Mantra Pushpam
26. Lalitha sahasranaamam
27. Vishnu sahasranaamam
28. Aditya hrudayam
29. Aaditya kavacham
30. Sree Sooktham
Unlike other telugu apps which uses telugu images, this app uses pure telugu font and telugu characters.
This is my first android app. Please post comments so that I improvise this app. More slokas and stotras will be added in future versions. Trying to embed audio also in the upcoming versions.
The app contains two options:
1. Increase or decrease text size.
2. Theme (background) Selection.
- Full screen bible verse reading for your ease.
- Swipe left or right to slide-in the previous or next chapter.
- Easy books, chapters & verse selection by 'sliding drawer'.
- Pinch to Zoom.
- English book, chapter & verse search.
- Integrated Telugu Keyboard to search specific Telugu words in the bible. (Just enable the keyboard when needed)
- Last read verse state is saved automatically, so that whenever you relaunch the app, you can continue from where you left.
~ A joint venture of APBC Bible Commission, JUST (Joshua Unique Spirit Trust) and Jesus Youth Hyderabad. App developed by EthicCoders.
Content and Features
* Multiple English dictionaries, featuring extensive definitions, pronunciations, usage sentences, etymologies, and more.
* Extensive offline English dictionary and thesaurus. NOTE: Offline content must be downloaded separately using an Internet connection before offline mode can be accessed.
* Advanced Search options, including "Starts with," "Ends with," and "In definition."
* Multiple thesauri, featuring synonyms, antonyms, related words, even images.
* Multiple encyclopedias, including Britannica, Columbia, Collins, even Wikipedia.
* Multiple specialty dictionaries, including Medical, Legal, Financial, Idioms, Acronyms and Abbreviations, and more.
* Online dictionaries in 13 other languages: Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Norwegian, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Turkish, and Russian.
* Translate English words into more than 40 languages, plus dozens of other translation options.
* Play audio pronunciations of words and view a pronunciation key.
* Jump to Definition, Thesaurus, or Translations with one button.
* Look up the definition of any word on the page with one click.
* Search for words on the page.
* Create unlimited bookmarks. Sort alphabetically or chronologically.
* Learn something new every day with fresh daily content, including Word of the Day, This Day in History, Quote of the Day, Today's Birthday, News of the Day, and more. Even set notifications for daily delivery.
* Play games, including Spelling Bee, Match Up, Words Within Words, as well as Hangman in a dozen different languages.
* Customize your homepage: add or remove articles, games, even personalized horoscope and local weather in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
* Navigate the app in more than a dozen languages with the multilingual interface.
* Share your favorite definitions, encyclopedia entries, and articles via Facebook, Twitter, email, and text. Even share homepage articles.
* Set daily notifications for Word of the Day and other content.
* Adjust font size.
* Copy text (with supported devices).
* Use swipe gestures to move back and forward (with supported devices).
* Search via Android Quick Search Box, including voice-activated searching (with supported devices).
* For app developers: The Free Dictionary app has the ability to be accessed by other apps with API calls (Contact Farlex for instructions on accessing TFD).
You download the dictionaries to the SD card the first time you launch the app. Choose which dictionary or dictionaries you want to download.
Perform advance searches in the dictionaries, which come in handy when you're working on a crossword puzzle.
Definitions can be read by the device using a text to speech module (some devices don't support this and some languages may not be available).
Offline dictionaries is a free, ad-supported application. For the ad-free version, check out Offline dictionaries Pro.
There are more than 40 multi-lingual dictionaries to choose from, including:
* English dictionary
* English anagrams
* English word list
* English <-> French
* English <-> German
* English <-> Spanish
* English <-> Russian
* English <-> Portuguese
* English <-> Arabic
* English <-> Hebrew
* English <-> Korean
* English <-> Chinese
* English <-> Japanese
* English <-> Hindi
* French dictionary
* French anagrams
* French word list
* French <-> Spanish
* French <-> Czech
* French <-> German
* French <-> Italian
* French <-> Chinese
* French <-> Japanese
* French <-> Arabic
* French <-> Dutch
* French <-> Hindi
* French <- Walloon
* Russian <- Chinese
* Russian <-> French
* Russian <-> German
* Russian <-> Italian
* German <-> Russian
* Japanese -> German
* Spanish dictionary
* Korean (full / law Hanja / Hanzi)
* Synonyms for English, French, Spanish, German, Czech, Polish, Irish
Dictionaries are added or improved regularly (ask us if you want a particular one).
Follow us on Twitter to get informed : http://twitter.com/nghsfr
The application can be used through ebook readers such as Moon Reader+...
Note: first INSTALLATION of BIG DICTIONARIES can be SLOW. Just WAIT for the progress window to be closed. No action is required.
Keywords: Thesaurus, dictionary, off-line dictionaries, disconnected, dictionnaire, hors ligne, horsligne
More from developer
search for English words and get the clear Tamil description on tapping the English word.
This one requires INTERNET connection to pull the data from Wiktionary server.
I hope this would bring you better experience, Provide your feedback to improve this further.
You can use the Telugu Keyboard to type Telugu sms, messages, chat, facebook, Address Book, email, blogs, reminders, twitter, whatsapp etc.
Telugu Keyboard is an IME(input method editor) for android phones & tablets. This can be your default keypad.
1. Download and install this application on phone.
2. Go to "Settings"->"Language & input/Locale & text" -> select Telugu Keyboard(check box on).
3. Back to text compose area, Default keyboard will appear on screen.
4. Change to Telugu Keyboard by going to "Choose Input Method" -> Select Telugu Keyboard option available on the Notification bar(Drag down/Swipe down Notification bar).
5. Experience Telugu Typing on Android devices.
Examples of correct character entry sequence:
అమ్మ = అ+మ+్+మ
విద్య = వ+ి+ద+్+య
For more details click the Help(?) icon on the keyboard.
You can switch back and forth between telugu keyboard and normal keyboard by choosing input method in the notification bar.
"YOUR PHONE MUST HAVE TELUGU FONT, OTHERWISE SHOWS SQUARE/BLANK BOXES."
Has interface to browse through various bible versus and chapters.
You can share and copy the verses.
This free app is ad supported.
Network,Phone state,Location permissions needed for only showing ads by ad sources.
English Words and their meaning in Clear Kannada Font.
Use the Search function to navigate to a term and
Simply tap on the English word field to get the full description of the word from kannada wiktionary.
This free app is ad supported and may contain ads in the notification tray and/or home screen.
Phone state,Location permissions are used only for showing Ads.
English Words and their meaning in Clear Telugu Font.
Search feature enables to navigate through large database of Telugu Wiktionary.
Simply tap on the English word field to get the full description of the word from telugu wiktionary.
Taḷḷapāka Annamācārya (or Annamayya) is a Hindu saint of the 15th century and the earliest known Indian musician to compose songs called sankirtanas in praise of Lord Venkateswara,
Bhadrachala Ramadasu, as he is popularly known, Kancharla Gopanna was a great devotee-saint-poet-composer of Andhra Pradesh who dedicate his life to sing the glories of Lord Rama and composed numerous songs in Telugu on his beloved deity of Sri Rama, which are very popular even today in the land of Andhra Pradesh. Ramadasu is known for constructing the current Rama temple in Bhadrachalam.
Tyāgarāju (Telugu: త్యాగరాజు)or Tyāgayya in Telugu and Tyāgarājar in Tamil, was one of the greatest composers of Carnatic music or Indian classical music. Tyagaraja composed thousands of devotional compositions, most in praise of Lord Rama, many of which remain popular today.
KeyWords: Telugu Bhakti Songs,Tyagaraju keerthanalu.