GuardiApp automatically calls for help when you are not able to anymore. A "dead man's switch" for all outdoor athletes - a comforting feeling for you and your loved ones at home.
Whether jogging or running on lonely paths, during fog or at night, mountain biking in the forest, cycling, hitchhiking, trekking, climbing, skiing or snowboarding, skating, canyoning, horse riding, paragliding, flying, driving or motorcycling, etc., GuardiApp is your companion to make these and similar other activities safer.
FEATURES (Lite and Pro):
* Runs in the background during your activity
* Recognizes absolute motionlessness the way it can only occur after an accident, for example when you are unconscious
* Detects your current position
* Sends an SOS alert to your predefined emergency contacts via SMS, including your position
* Adjust sensor sensitivity to make GuardiApp usable for activities like car driving
* Configure more than one emergency contact (the Lite version only supports one single emergency contact)
* Answering machine: the alarm SMS will also be sent to people trying to call you after the alert has been triggered
By the way: should you happen to lose your device during your activity, just call it - the answering machine feature will send you an SMS with the exact position of your device. (Pro)
We respect your privacy! The requested permissions are used as follows:
* Precise (GPS) location: to determine your position during the alarming phase
* Read your contacts: to allow you to select your emergency contacts
* Read phone status: used by the answering machine feature (Pro only)
* Send SMS messages: to actually send the alarm SMS
* Prevent phone from sleeping: to keep the sensors and alerting functionality running in the background even when the screen is off and locked.
We guarantee you that no SMS messages will be sent to numbers not listed in your emergency contacts, especially not to any value-added numbers.
NOTE: GPS and mobile reception required for the use of this app. No replacement for certified search and rescue devices.
This android application brings you an easy way to :
* record tracks using gps or network location.
* view your tracks on openstreetmap in online/offline mode.
* share your tracks with your friends and the whole world by uploading your tracks on the web.
* view track statistics and display altitude and speed profiles.
* search and import tracks from gpsies.com and everytrail.com public databases.
* view your tracks on google earth.
Tags : gps tracker google earth my tracks track tracks everytrail gpsies kml kmz gpx trail logger gps logger glonass statistics stat stats altitude distance speed position record recording smarttracker smart
*New: Integrated Offline Map Creator
Create your offline maps with the new PPGpS Offline Map Creator.
Prepare your flight maps at home and use them where you don't have access to internet during the flight.
-Real time flight information
-Wind direction and speed estimation
-Takeoff and Landing phases auto-detection
-Return home information (display estimated travel time and bearing)
-Fuel calculation and warning
-Emergency geo-localized SMS
-Localization with GPS
-Barometric sensor support to improve altitude accuracy
-QHN, QFE Altimeter setting
-Online and offline maps
-Offline maps creator
-Google Maps and OpenStreetMap map providers
-Log flights in KML (for Google Earth) and IGC (Leonardo servers) files
-Especially developed for Paramotor
-Embedded User Manual and Tip of the day feature.
-Real time flight tracking on www.ppgps.info
PPGpS can display Google or OpenStreetMap maps in connected mode.
Download map files in your smartphone in case you don't have an internet connection during the flight.
Use the integrated PPGpS Offline Map Creator to generate offline maps.
PPGpS provides the altitude, vario, bearing, magnetic compass, acceleration and ground speed.
With just one click on instruments you switch easily between different data modes : instantaneous, average and maximum values.
Altimeter can be set to actual altitude or elevation (QHN, QFE) just by longpressing on the altimeter.
If your smartphone has a barometric sensor, it could be used to compute a very accurate altitude.
Create waypoints by tapping on the map or by entering their GPS coordinates.
Select a waypoint with one click on the waypoint instrument (WPT).
Rename or remove a waypoint from the contextual menu of the waypoint list.
Follow the displayed route (bearing, estimated travel time and distance).
Prepare your waypoints from Google Earth and import your KML files (PPGpS folder in the phone).
Waypoints may be automatically loaded at startup and saved at the end of the session.
In case your KML file doesn't import well, please send me the file and I will fix it quickly.
*WIND AND SPEEDS HUD:
The average ground speeds are graphically displayed for every azimuth.
The wind direction is displayed (red arrow) and may be reset at any time during the flight.
Home direction and Estimated Travel Time to return home is always displayed (shaded red line).
Computations are done according to the wind for accurate results.
Enable the Live Tracking feature to allow your friends and family to see you live on map ! Go to www.ppgps.info for more details.
Launch the Demonstration mode to have a quick tour.
Missing features in the Lite version:
-Log flights in KML/IGC format
-QNH/QFE altimeter setting
-The annoying popups are removed in the Full version
Thanks for trying it, and if it fits your needs please consider upgrading to the full version.
Find us at www.facebook.com/ppgps
Enjoy your PPG flights with PPGpS and thank you for your feedback.
Don't hesitate to send me your flight kml logs by mail : email@example.com
MoveTracker is everything that I want with me in terms of electronic support when mountain biking, bike racing or hiking. I want to:
- retrace a route,
- record a route,
- see my heart rate, speed and distance in kilometers,
- send automatic emergency notification by SMS,
- occasionally download interesting routes underway,
- show my friends where I am right now,
- see where my friends are,
- have an up to date map.
You can find the (german) manual here: http://tinkerpete.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/gpssend-manual-fur-0-98/?????????????
- Automatic accident notification by SMS or email
- SMS activation of the accident notification with a security question
- Live tracking with heart rate and speed
- Support for Zephyr HxM heart rate monitors
- Support for Polar WearLink©+ transmitters with Bluetooth
- Integrated offline maps based on OpenStreetMaps
- Friends shown on the map with direction arrows and track trails
- Friends position shown in decimal degrees or UTM
- Friends movement detection with acoustic signal and auto-centering
- Multiple routes can be simultaneously shown in different colors.
- Automatic tracking with GPX, KLM or fitlog
- Tracking survives battery changes and crashes
- GPX format compatible with Google Earth (altitude profile)
- Dual language presentation layer (German and English)
- Manual transmission of GPS position possible
- Spoken messages from observers
- Can be used in conjunction with SportTracks
- Integrated Route downloading from gpsies.com
MoveTracker not only supports basic outdoor orientation functions like tracking and map pages. It also supports other possible applications for instance through live tracking. If you and your friends are registered on the server (http://biketracking.dyndns.org/geo_rbl), you can see each other on the MoveTracker map pages. This makes applications possible like:
- Meeting points in the woods
- Notification about friends who are also in the area
- Track friends or 'cut them off at the pass' :-)
- Action games like 'Fox Hunt' (http://tinkerpete.wordpress.com/2012/04/09/neulich-im-wald/)
- Greater distances during treks together
Another special feature of MoveTracker is automatic emergency reporting. It aids everyone who has an accident underway in remote regions, for instance while solo night biking or alone in difficult terrain. This is possible by setting an automatic interval in which a location report is transmitted to the server allowing a partner to follow along on Google Maps.
Even more interesting is the feature of MoveTracker that automatically reports an accident with GPS location by SMS or email. MoveTracker automatically monitors progress and, if the user doesn't move for a certain period of time due to an accident, the system automatically sends an emergency message.
This function can be an addition safety measure for athletes who have suffered a heart attack and are afraid to begin training again after rehabilitation, helping them to gradually restart sports.
Our live tracking server:
MoveTracker deployed on a handlebar mounted Motorola Defy:
Maps can be downloaded directly from the Internet if you have access from your smartphone (GoogleMap cards, YahooMap, VirtualEarth and OpenStreetMap few layers) or in advance for offline use.
You can find back your place at harbour after a trip on boat, the starting point of an excursion or locate your car in a huge car park,a place of which you know the location, to see the excursion you made, speed trap alert or lots of other things...
Tracks and saved points can be exported to GoogleEarth and to GPX standard.
A layer you can see the old course in the background.
For more information:
Bike Cycle Monitor is a new cycle meter app for all bike riders.
* Users can use this app to monitor your every bike riding.
* You can use it to record your riding speed, total distance, total time and heartbeats.
* And it also can show you the Max speed, average speed and so on.
* It also can locate your GPS.
How are you going to shape your lifestyle to improve your fitness? Not everyone loves to go to the gym to lose weight under other¡¯s instructions.
However, the scientific bodybuilding way is quite important for all of us. So now we advise you to use this bike cyclemeter app to record your workout information daily.
You¡¯d better go to the fitness doctor to ask for more information in meeting your workout target before your workout plan.
Physical fitness can prevent or treat many chronic health conditions brought on by unhealthy lifestyle or aging. Working out can a help people sleep better. So it is quite important to engage in outdoor physical activities.
Quick take actions and go for biking now with Bike Cycle Monitor.
If you click Settings button to activate the lock screen, you will need to go to Location and security settings to deactivate the lock screen in Device administer selection before the
This App is the only analog stopwatch for uniformity rally for motorcycles.
This app replaces up to 3 devices:
1. Radio Controlled Clock
2. digital stopwatch
3. Analog stopwatch hand-wound of 3, 5, 10, 15 and 30-second
The advantage of a Analog Stopwatch compared to digital is the ability to see with one eye cents pass, whereas with a digital chronograph is impossible to the human eye.
1. Manually, using as a reference the time of the organizers.
2. The atomic time, using one of the many global or regional server.
With this selection, the synchronization is done with the clock only once in the selection, so an Internet connection is required only once.
3. GPS, using the satellite time.
With this selection, the synchronization is done with the clock not only with the selection but always when a motion occurs.
For the Start and Lap you can use:
* il Software-tasto "Start" and "Lap"
* the Volume keys DOWN or UP (+ -)
* an external button
The button works with:
1) Android smartphone from version 4.1 and USB-host function.
2) Android Tablet from version 3.1 and USB-host function.
Important! A photocell can at the input for the button to be connected (the contact is open).
The external button can be ordered from me - price on request.
Settings : All app settings
Help : this document
History : changelist
synchronize manually : Time synchronization manually
Saved race : Lists of saved race
Satellites : shows visually the number of GPS satellites you use
Limitations of the Lite version:
* The term of the analog clock is limited to only 1 minute!
* Advertising is displayed.
German, Italian, English
Uhr. Clock. Orologio. Analog. Analogic. Vespa. Moto. Crono. Oldtimer. Rally. Rallye. Historic. Historica. Sport. Roadbook. Stage. Chrono. Chronometer. Regularity. Classic. Brantz. Terratrip. Odometer. Speedometer. Gara. Rennen. Race.