MoveOn Sports Tracker might be the program that you were looking for to motivate you and make your physical activity much more fun.
You can save your routes, visualize the path with your geolocated photos, view statistics about your activities and share your workouts without any web platform, all in the palm of your hand!
For FREE! Without any trick or surprise!!
- Start using application without online accounts.
- 100% privacy!
- Currently languages supported: English (text and voice), Spanish (text and voice) and Basque (text).
- Share your practices through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, WhatsApp, E-mail, etc.
- Supports two screen positions: Horizontal and vertical.
- Metric or imperial system.
- Make up to 48 different types of activities.
- Customize the home screen to display the information that's most useful in your workouts.
- Registers a complete history of your outdoor sporting activities and see your progress (distance, time, speed, calories, altitude, ritm, steps, beats, cadence, etc.).
- Calculate elevation gain and loss.
- See your routes on the map.
- Offline maps! No data connection is required. And with 5 different maps to choose!
- Enter manual practices: Workouts such as swimming, spinning, martial arts, etc.
- Customizable time laps.
- Add all your shoes and known the use of them.
- Built-in pedometer.
- Geolocated photographs.
- Configure the application to get in auto pause when no movement is detected.
- Activate the countdown.
- Get information by voice and select the distance, the time and what information it gives you.
- Get voice information instantly by pressing the button of your multimedia wired headset. No limitations!
- With interval training! Selects among the three predefined intervals programs or create your own, let the voice coach to guide you and check your results in the practice summary.
- Check and manage your heart rate with Polar Wearlink+ Bluetooth monitors, Zephyr HxM monitors, Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Heart Rate Monitors or with any compatible ANT+ monitors.
- Set 5 heart rate zones and check your results in the practice summary.
- Graphics system to analyze altitude, speed and heart rate information.
- Export your practices to GPX, KML or KMZ formats to import them to other platforms (certain watches, to PC using Google Maps or Google Earth, web platforms, etc.).
- Import GPX or KML routes.
- Edit and rectify any of your activities.
- Filter activities by date and/or type of activity.
- Integrated statistics system.
- Backing up and restoring system of all your information available in the application settings.
And much more! You just have to discover by yourself ...
Do you like it? Did you served? Will you keep using? ... Well! Talk about it to your partner, your family, your closest friends or anyone who you know may be interested in. It's completely free :-).
Help me to share it!
The source code is available under license GPLv3 and is here: https://github.com/scintero/moveon