TAPUCATE is a professional app for teachers to help them manage all the information of their classes, students, grades, … Easily keep track of grades, exams, assignments, attendance,… of your students! TAPUCATE is intuitive to use and widely customizable! You quickly get comprehensive and clear information about the performance, progress and behavior of your students.
"TAPUCATE - Teacher App" is the best choice for SMARTPHONES with Android >= 4.0 and is also optimized for 10" devices, but most of the optimizations are also available on 7" devices.
New Android-Functions like the ActionBar or Hardware-Acceleration are supported on all devices (depending on the technical equipment of the device!).
>>> IMPORTANT: During the development of TAPUCATE we spend a lot of time to integrate security measures for protecting your data and the data of your students!
Please read our detailed explanation of „Data protection / Data security“ on our Website: http://www.apenschi.com/?page_id=1956
You can find detailed information on the many flexible features and also a comprehensive handbook on our website: http://www.apenschi.com/
Here are only briefly the main features:
... The database can be excanged between all TAPUCATE versions!
DISPLAY / EDIT OF ...
... Classes / courses, students with their pictures, with direct indication of the average grades for each subject and category
... Student records (eg absences) and class entries (eg, homework, lesson content)
... Reminders, checklists, notes, age/birthdays
NUMEROUS SETTING OPTIONS
... Grading categories / subcategories
... Grading schemes / Grading with decimal values
... Grouping, rounding behavior
EFFECTIVE, FAST HANDLING BY USING
... Serial inputs
... Seating plan (Extension-App "EP1")
... Data import of student data from the PC
... Data export for further processing on the PC
... Several PDF exports and PDF screenshots
... Use custom periods (eg half-year, quarter-year, semester, trimester, …)
... Change views using several "wipe" gestures
... Extensive help within AndroClass, and also on our website in a detailed Handbook
... Automatic and manual data backup and security backup (always fully encrypted and password protected!)
... Encryption of personal data inside the database
... Password protection for access to TAPUCATE
... Doesn't connect to the internet
... also no other automatic communication to the outside
... AndroClass requests as good as no permissions
>>> PLEASE NOTE:
We can't respond to comments or ratings published here. We can only provide support if you contact us directly. So, please, before writing angry comments please send us an eMail. Often problems are only a misunderstanding. Usually we reply within 24 hours! Thank you!
>>> Please note that TAPUCATE is made to run on Android-Devices!
We can't guarantee TAPUCATE to work on non-native Android devices like PCs on which an Android-System runs inside a virtual machine (e.g. App-Players)!
Gradebook for Students has these great features, perfect for every student:
- Enter each grade as a percentage or fraction
- Enter weights for each assignment to adjust the grade curve
- Add a goal and passing grade for each course to help you keep on track
- A customizable letter grade system that works even if your school is not on a four-point system
Gradebook for Students is optimized for large screens on tablets, providing a great experience on all your devices.
Like Gradebook for Students? Tell your friends. Leave a review.
NOTICE: Gradebook for Students collects anonymous data regarding app usage via Google Analytics to help improve the app. This app also displays advertisements to fund app development.
Attendance Tracker has been created to ease keeping track of the attendance for any type of event. It fully integrates with your android device:
• Import contacts from your contact list or from Google Docs Spreadsheets
• Backup and restore attendance data to/from your SD card
• Watch overviews in the app or export them as Excel sheets and share using Google Drive or SkyDrive
• Mail or Text message all participants of an event directly from the app
Possible uses are:
• Keeping track of attendance during sport training sessions
• Tracking students (teachers)
• Track participation during regular work meetings
• Participation for Sunday schools
• Music (wind-bands)
Use the app to:
• Define events, assign participants to the event (from your Google account contacts) and track if persons are in, out, sick or unknown.
• View Metrics provide a clear overview of the attendance: average attendance, attendance per participant, number of attendees etc.
• Easily reach out to the participants by sending emails or text messages directly from the app (for example send an SMS to all participants that were missing during an instance).
• Export attendance overviews to Excel. The overviews include all attendance data, notes, is late marks etc.
• Backup/restore attendance data. This allows you to take the attendance data with you in case of a factory reset or purchase of a new device.
Keywords: RSVP, notice of attending, guest List, meeting, student, teacher, commander, leader, sports club, teams, training, match days, season.
GradeBook makes it easy to:
► Calculate your GPA (cumulative and per semester)
► Keep track of your grades for each assignment
► Adjust the grading curve for each course
► See your academic standing at a glance
► Use as much or as little detail as desired: Fill in grades by assignment, course, or semester
GradeBook is a must-have app for any student!
While the semester is in progress, use this app to stay on top of your work and see your standing in each of your courses. After all of your grades are finalized, lock the semester to apply its grades to your cumulative GPA.
Grades can be calculated as a sum of total points or as a weighted average.
Please be sure to rate and leave a review, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, do not hesitate to email me at email@example.com.
For trainers/teachers who are trying to write down attendances and payments, helps them to easily track the relationship with their trainees, enabling both parties to stay informed.
No more disputes (e.g "Don't you remember that I paid you last week?" or "This month we had only 7 sessions and not 10 as you think") by choosing to share with your trainees attendances/payment info.
By exploiting QR code technology, makes easy for students to declare attendance, saving valuable time or resources from the trainer.
Business intelligence for the trainer (e.g who are the most loyal students or which students have missed more than three consecutive lessons?)
-------------------------------------------------------How it works-------------------------------------------
Before all, insert your trainees/students as contacts. Two modes of operation:
For the trainer: Select a contact and you can insert attendance/payment for her, create her QR Code image, view her history.
For the trainees: Select scan mode and your customers can declare attendance by submitting their phone numbe or scanning their QR code image in front of the camera
• Through a calendar, view attendances/payments on any single day.
• Backup/send your data by exporting to a database or a .CSV file.
• If you want more sophisticated business intelligence e.g monthly statistics), just send us the type of the report you want (via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
• If you want to share attendance/payment info with your trainees, send us a template document and we can send weekly/monthly reports to them
(icons by http://dryicons.com)
✓ Assignment Tracking
Stay on top of your school assignments using My GradeBook assignment tracking. View all your assignment on a calendar (Android 4.0+) or in lists by course. Mark assignments as not done, completed or graded and sort by status to keep track of which assignments to do next.
✓ Fully Customizable
My GradeBook handles weighted (percentage-based) and standard (points-based) grading systems. You can input your own assignment categories and assign them custom weights to match your teachers grading method.
✓ Easy to Use, Beautiful Interface
My GradeBook's intuitive interface is simple to learn and easy to use.
✓ Never Lose Your Data
Backup your data using Dropbox, a free file-hosting service. It's quick to sign up for and you can store multiple backups, as well as sync between multiple devices.
e-Attendance application is an initiative that has been developed to provide convenience to Government Employees of Madhya Pradesh to punch their attendance from their own Smart Phone.
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to email@example.com **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
1. Using your Google account, create a Google spreadsheet following the rules of Roll Call
2. Open Roll Call on your phone (your Google account must be active on the phone)
3. Login to load your attendance sheet, and proceed checking attendance
4. With internet connection, attendance will automatically sync with your Google spreadsheet
5. With a full browser, open your Google spreadsheet to view and print full attendance report
CREATING A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET:
1. Go to drive.google.com and login using your Google account
2. Click 'Create' and click 'Spreadsheet'
3. Encode your attendance list
ROLL CALL RULES FOR CREATING SPREADSHEETS:
Rule No. 1: Filename must follow the format: '$ROLLCALL' then space then title
Example: $ROLLCALL Physics101, $ROLLCALL Swim Team, $ROLLCALL History N5
Rule No. 2: Cells A1 and B1 are reserved cells used to locate the first record - do not put your data in these cells. A1 should contain a number pertaining to the column number of the first record (Note: A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, and so on). B1 should contain a number pertaining to the row of the first record.
Example: A1 = 3 and B1 = 5, means that the first record, say a student, is at cell C5
Rule No. 3: (Optional) Cell C1 is a reserved cell used to set maximum number of allowable absences - do not put your data in this cell.
Example: C1 = 10, means that if a record, say a student, has incurred 10 absences, his record entry in Roll Call will be highlighted, locked and made 'un-tap-able'.
SETTING UP YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON PHONE:
1. On your Android phone go to Settings, Accounts, Add account and tap Google
2. Choose Existing (or New, if you have no Google account yet)
3. Configure your account accordingly. Make sure sync to Google Drive is on.
1. Open Roll Call and login. If you have more than one active Google accounts on your phone, you will be prompted to choose the account.
2. Roll Call-compatible Google spreadsheets will automatically load, thus internet connection is required. Tap the spreadsheet to use.
3. Check your attendance! Toggle-tap present-absent to mark records. When done, tap 'Save & Sync'. Roll Call will automatically sync to the corresponding spreadsheet on Google Drive.
1. What will happen to the attendance report if I lost internet connection after checking? -- No problem. With Nueca's 'swable' (sync-when-able) algorithm, just check your attendance and Roll Call will keep the data on the device. When your device regains internet connection, Roll Call will automatically sync with Google Drive (even without you noticing it).
2. Do I really have to follow Roll Call rules on creating spreadsheets? -- Yes. You must, otherwise, your spreadsheet will not be read by Roll Call or you may not be able to achieve best results. Don't worry, there are only 3, 1 is optional, and they're all easy to follow.
3. What happens if I leave cell C1 empty? -- It ok. It will simply tell Roll Call not to count the number of absences each record or student incurred, thus, Roll Call will not highlight to mark records as 'dropped' or 'blocked'.
For a quick guide using Roll Call, see the 'Open Guide' within the app. Help us make Roll Call even more powerful! Email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roll Call is a product of Nueva Caceres Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nueca) Learn more at www.nueca.net
Use the iGradr™ to grade any of the following:
With Planner you can:
• Keep track of your day. See your ongoing and upcoming classes
• Save your daily plan
• Manage your homework and exams (grades included)
• Add reminders for important classes, homework and exams
• Keep track of your absences
• Auto-mute the device when a class starts
• Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users
• View your performance based on the grades you get
• Create multiple profiles than just School such as Tuition, Guitar course etc.
• Remove ads
Official Google+ community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117892748602792748396
Due to very limited free time, you won't see a major update in a while. Though, I work on it on weekends so every Sunday there should be a new update.
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 12 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
-No need to sync two separate grade books! Use one primary grade book on Google Spreadsheets
-Email student grades with the click of a button
-Pin-number to protect your grade books if your phone is lost
Instructions at website
keywords: gradebook, grading, grades, grading tools, grade, grade tools
Bunk Smart with Bunk Manager.
Bunk Manager keeps a record of your attendance in various subjects.
By setting your minimum attendance percentage criteria, the app will tell you the Maximum number of times you can bunk a subject maintaining a minimum attendance.
You can add as many as 21 subjects, give them a unique color to be presented in a graph.
It features an overview in which you can see your overall attendance in a glance.
Bunk Manager is a attendance manager / tracker designed for college going students with a strict attendance policy.
Do not misunderstand Bunk Manager, it is designed to keep bunkers "out of trouble". This application DOES NOT PROMOTE bunking.
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
1, Unique hybrid model for combined handwriting and keyboard.
2, Text,paint,voice,photo,video...Note everything.
3, Calender,alarm,todo...Getting things done.
4, Infinite canvas, text box, DIY templates, real pen style...Too many incredible functions inside.
5, Organized by books, tags, bookmarks, calendar. Archive and trash box are also supported.
6, Integrate with Recorder, a background recorder using little resource.
7, Compatible with multiple cloud providers, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points.
8, Less permission is required.
We will support Japanese(Done), Korean(Done), Spanish(Done), German(Done), Russian(Done), French(Done), Italian(Done), Portuguese(Done) before Aug 5!
feature: notepad handwriting handwritten Note taking 手写记事本 便签本 原笔迹
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiBackup, notes 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Press Menu>Settings for:
♦ Display Date
♦ Landscape mode
♦ night mode
♦ AM/PM mode
♦ Automatically shows up a clock, when device goes to sleep.
How to start an app?
1. Run the application.
2. Press HOME button to push a clock to background.
3. Wait while the screen turns off itself.
4. Always press HOME button for unlocking.
How to stop?
1. Run the application
2. Press BACK button to stop it.
♦Two game modes
Enjoy the game.
♦fixed reported problem
♦Local/global scores now available for marathon mode
♦ new more difficult game mode - marathon
♦ SD card support
♦ completely redesign menus
♦ undo option
♦ added background music
♦sound bug fix
♦media volume can be controlled from the game
♦Added option to turn off all animations
♦The game can be played with d-pad/trackball
♦A little bit optimized graphics performance
♦Updated graphic elements.
♦Statistics and Global rankings are available now
♦Better frame rate for high-end devices
♦Fixed some other graphics issues