Gradebook for Students has these great features, perfect for every student:
- Enter each grade as a percentage or fraction
- Enter weights for each assignment to adjust the grade curve
- Add a goal and passing grade for each course to help you keep on track
- A customizable letter grade system that works even if your school is not on a four-point system
Gradebook for Students is optimized for large screens on tablets, providing a great experience on all your devices.
Like Gradebook for Students? Tell your friends. Leave a review.
NOTICE: Gradebook for Students collects anonymous data regarding app usage via Google Analytics to help improve the app. This app also displays advertisements to fund app development.
Teacher Gradebookis a friendly, powerful and great Android app for teachers to manage students grades. It is a digital gradebook for teachers.
I am a teacher that develops the app in my spare time..
Designed specially for Tablets but it also works on smartphones.
The app can be protected with a password and database is encrypted, so in case you lose your device, the personal students' data is safe.
- Specially designed for Tablets
- PDF and CSV export
- Weekly Schedule/Timetable
- Encrypted database: your data is safe even if you lose it.
- Manage Students: Add / modify / delete students, add comments
- Grades and activities management
- Pick a random student: useful to ask the students
- Cell Colors: set a color the whole column, a whole row or a single cell
- Color Grades / Marks: assign colors to the grades according to their value
- Different types of grades: Numeric grades, counter grades, free text grades, icon grades and calculated grades (allow automatic calculations of assigning a weight)
- Grade symbols: add / edit / delete different ways to view the grades. Example: Outstanding, Remarkable, A, A+, F, etc...
- Icons: icons can be assigned to the cells, and student activities. The teacher gives the meaning that wants to a particular icon.
- Allows you to create groups of students or subjects.
- Creates assessments / quarters / terms / trimesters
- International: adapting the educational system of different countries
- Attendance: Absence, Delays, Justified absence, Justified delay
- Student's grade reporting
- Backups: Manual backups locally and in the Cloud, Automatic local Backups, Auto backup in Google Play: retrieve all data in case you lose your phone or tablet.
- Import students from a CSV file.
- Classroom diary: annotations for each group or subject.
** Visit the oficial web: http://www.teachernotebook.net
** TRANSLATION HELP: If you want to contribute to translate this app to your language mail me to email@example.com **
- Google+: https://plus.google.com/communities/114846341726421534021
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cuadernoprofeso
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Teacher-Notebook-Cuaderno-Profesor/544794855653425
TAPUCATE is a professional app for teachers to help them manage all the information of their classes, students, grades, … Easily keep track of grades, exams, assignments, attendance,… of your students! TAPUCATE is intuitive to use and widely customizable! You quickly get comprehensive and clear information about the performance, progress and behavior of your students.
"TAPUCATE - Teacher App" is the best choice for SMARTPHONES with Android >= 4.0 and is also optimized for 10" devices, but most of the optimizations are also available on 7" devices.
New Android-Functions like the ActionBar or Hardware-Acceleration are supported on all devices (depending on the technical equipment of the device!).
>>> IMPORTANT: During the development of TAPUCATE we spend a lot of time to integrate security measures for protecting your data and the data of your students!
Please read our detailed explanation of „Data protection / Data security“ on our Website: http://www.apenschi.com/?page_id=1956
You can find detailed information on the many flexible features and also a comprehensive handbook on our website: http://www.apenschi.com/
Here are only briefly the main features:
... The database can be excanged between all TAPUCATE versions!
DISPLAY / EDIT OF ...
... Classes / courses, students with their pictures, with direct indication of the average grades for each subject and category
... Student records (eg absences) and class entries (eg, homework, lesson content)
... Reminders, checklists, notes, age/birthdays
NUMEROUS SETTING OPTIONS
... Grading categories / subcategories
... Grading schemes / Grading with decimal values
... Grouping, rounding behavior
EFFECTIVE, FAST HANDLING BY USING
... Serial inputs
... Seating plan (Extension-App "EP1")
... Data import of student data from the PC
... Data export for further processing on the PC
... Several PDF exports and PDF screenshots
... Use custom periods (eg half-year, quarter-year, semester, trimester, …)
... Change views using several "wipe" gestures
... Extensive help within AndroClass, and also on our website in a detailed Handbook
... Automatic and manual data backup and security backup (always fully encrypted and password protected!)
... Encryption of personal data inside the database
... Password protection for access to TAPUCATE
... Doesn't connect to the internet
... also no other automatic communication to the outside
... AndroClass requests as good as no permissions
>>> PLEASE NOTE:
We can't respond to comments or ratings published here. We can only provide support if you contact us directly. So, please, before writing angry comments please send us an eMail. Often problems are only a misunderstanding. Usually we reply within 24 hours! Thank you!
>>> Please note that TAPUCATE is made to run on Android-Devices!
We can't guarantee TAPUCATE to work on non-native Android devices like PCs on which an Android-System runs inside a virtual machine (e.g. App-Players)!
You have all the functionality, plus sample data is provided for you to play around.
Teacher Notebook helps teachers keep track of students, classes, tests, terms, grades and attendance incidents.
Share list of students among colleagues. Export full database contents to files so that you can easily share data among devices.
- Store students, classes, tests, terms
- Keep track of students test grades
- Automatically calculate term grades
- Keep track of attendance incidents
- Export/import list of students to/from csv document
- Export/import full database to/from a document
- Generate attendance and grades reports in html or plain-text format
- Automatically attach documents to emails so that you can easily share data among different devices
Obtain statistics on class results. Export attendance incidents reports to emails so that you process the data on your PC.
Create your own grading systems or choose among a list of predefined ones.
All of that and more!
Get ready to enjoy these and more features to come. This is only getting started... :-)
The iGradr™ Teacher Pocket Grader for Android™ is a simple and quick grading calculator.
Use the iGradr™ to grade any of the following:
WritePad features 4th generation handwriting recognition technology which supports practically any handwriting style, including cursive (script), print, and mixed. The software analyzes pen strokes written in the designated WritePad area, then converts those pen strokes into text and sends the recognized text to the target application. While many handwriting recognition tools for smartphones and tablets leave users frustrated with the app’s inability to correctly interpret their handwriting, WritePad’s state-of-the-art handwriting recognition software will adapt and learn the user’s style of writing.
Key WritePad features:
- Advanced multilingual handwriting recognition engine supports 12 languages, including Danish, Dutch, English (UK and US), Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil and Portugal), Swedish, and Spanish.
- Integration with any application allowing text input, such as email, SMS, notes, word processing, and others.
- Statistical analyzer, which improves overall handwriting recognition quality by addressing common recognition errors. If this feature is enabled, WritePad will learn the user’s own handwriting style.
- Customizable auto-corrector, which automatically fixes common spelling and recognition errors.
- Editable user dictionary to improve recognition of custom words and names not included in the main dictionary.
- Built-in full keyboard with autocomplete; if needed, users can switch between keyboard and handwriting with a single touch of a button.
- Four basic recognition modes: cursive/mixed or print for general text entry; Numeric for entering numbers and phone numbers; and Internet for entering email addresses and URLs.
- Built-in calculator, enabling users to write simple equations such as "22.3+15.66=" and WritePad will calculate the result.
- Letter shape selector allows users to further improve recognition quality by disabling unused letter shapes.
WritePad Handwriting Recognition Tutorial:
WritePad User's Guide:
Attendance Tracker has been created to ease keeping track of the attendance for any type of event. It fully integrates with your android device:
• Import contacts from your contact list or from Google Docs Spreadsheets
• Backup and restore attendance data to/from your SD card
• Watch overviews in the app or export them as Excel sheets and share using Google Drive or SkyDrive
• Mail or Text message all participants of an event directly from the app
Possible uses are:
• Keeping track of attendance during sport training sessions
• Tracking students (teachers)
• Track participation during regular work meetings
• Participation for Sunday schools
• Music (wind-bands)
Use the app to:
• Define events, assign participants to the event (from your Google account contacts) and track if persons are in, out, sick or unknown.
• View Metrics provide a clear overview of the attendance: average attendance, attendance per participant, number of attendees etc.
• Easily reach out to the participants by sending emails or text messages directly from the app (for example send an SMS to all participants that were missing during an instance).
• Export attendance overviews to Excel. The overviews include all attendance data, notes, is late marks etc.
• Backup/restore attendance data. This allows you to take the attendance data with you in case of a factory reset or purchase of a new device.
Keywords: RSVP, notice of attending, guest List, meeting, student, teacher, commander, leader, sports club, teams, training, match days, season.
GradeBook makes it easy to:
► Calculate your GPA (cumulative and per semester)
► Keep track of your grades for each assignment
► Adjust the grading curve for each course
► See your academic standing at a glance
► Use as much or as little detail as desired: Fill in grades by assignment, course, or semester
GradeBook is a must-have app for any student!
While the semester is in progress, use this app to stay on top of your work and see your standing in each of your courses. After all of your grades are finalized, lock the semester to apply its grades to your cumulative GPA.
Grades can be calculated as a sum of total points or as a weighted average.
Please be sure to rate and leave a review, and if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, do not hesitate to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NowPad lets you take notes on top of any opened app and runs quietly in the background when not in use.
Write Now features three different types of notes: text, checklist, and voice; and with more to come, Write Now will be your one-stop note app!
Make accessing your notes even easier by pinning them to your notification bar or adding a home-screen widget.
Secure your notes by setting a password and Write Now will automatically encrypt your note based on your unique password.
★ FEATURES ★
- Take notes without leaving your current app
- Three types of notes: text, checklist, and voice
- Organize your notes in easy-to-use folders
- Pin notes to your notification bar
- Create home-screen widgets
- Lock and encrypt notes with a password
- Easy sharing and exporting features
- Runs in the background quietly without draining battery or processing power
★ USES ★
You can takes while you're...
- taking a call.
- reading an article.
- checking your email.
- browsing the Internet.
- playing a game.
- looking up directions.
- watching a video.
- taking a picture.
- listening to music.
- doing anything!
More information at http://www.aerodroid.com/apps/write_now.php
Write is available for Android, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
• tools: draw, erase, select, insert space, and add bookmark
• move strokes and insert space in multiples of the page's ruling
• reflow handwritten text with the insert space tool
• insert bookmarks and label them with handwriting
• create handwritten links to bookmarks and websites
• insert images into documents
• cut, copy, paste selection
• unlimited undo/redo jog dial
• continuous scrolling of document
• pressure sensitive drawing on devices with an active stylus or NVIDIA DirectStylus technology
• customize and save pens
• customize page size, color, and ruling
• pages can grow automatically when writing nears edge
• split screen with web browser to take notes from web pages or videos
• HTML/SVG document format viewable in any modern web browser (PDF export also available)
• organize documents with folders
• Internet access for the built-in web browser.
• Write to SD card - documents are stored in /sdcard/styluslabs/write/
Problems? Feature requests? Email: email@example.com
e-Attendance application is an initiative that has been developed to provide convenience to Government Employees of Madhya Pradesh to punch their attendance from their own Smart Phone.
WHO USES HANDRITE NOTE?
People who have a need to capture thoughts and ideas quickly, clearly and accurately.
HOW HANDRITE NOTE WORKS
Write in the spacious "zoomed area" and watch your words appear in the body of your page. Handrite note does not try to “recognize” your handwriting. Instead, it simply captures your strokes exactly as you drew them. This avoids the tedious task of having to “train” the app to read your handwriting as well as the interpretation errors that still occur. It also means that you can sketch symbols, numbers, pictures, mathematical equations, etc in your notes.
Support us, buy Handrite note PRO
* Unlimited notebooks
* export your note as PDF
* Continuous writing, so you can write as fast as with pen and paper.
* More paper style options for your note page.
Copy & Paste text and pictures (even from other apps)
Freely edit and format your handwritten page with spaces, carriage returns and backspace delete of entries
Organize notes by notebook, date, label and title
Desktop widget for instant access and for use as sticky note
Instantly switch between handwriting and the software keyboard whenever necessary
Make your notes and memos beautiful with professionally designed paper styles
Customizable pen styles, including a unique variable thickness line setting, makes your writing look as beautiful as from a fine fountain pen
Insert images in the body of your note page
Reliable auto-save so you never lose your note
Help us translate
We'd appreciate if you would like to translate Handrite Note into your language. Here is the translating project you can start with: http://crowdin.net/project/handrite
notes, notepad, notebook, note, journal, diary, PDF, tab, tablet, memo, post it, sticky, write, editor, pad
1. Using your Google account, create a Google spreadsheet following the rules of Roll Call
2. Open Roll Call on your phone (your Google account must be active on the phone)
3. Login to load your attendance sheet, and proceed checking attendance
4. With internet connection, attendance will automatically sync with your Google spreadsheet
5. With a full browser, open your Google spreadsheet to view and print full attendance report
CREATING A GOOGLE SPREADSHEET:
1. Go to drive.google.com and login using your Google account
2. Click 'Create' and click 'Spreadsheet'
3. Encode your attendance list
ROLL CALL RULES FOR CREATING SPREADSHEETS:
Rule No. 1: Filename must follow the format: '$ROLLCALL' then space then title
Example: $ROLLCALL Physics101, $ROLLCALL Swim Team, $ROLLCALL History N5
Rule No. 2: Cells A1 and B1 are reserved cells used to locate the first record - do not put your data in these cells. A1 should contain a number pertaining to the column number of the first record (Note: A is 1, B is 2, C is 3, and so on). B1 should contain a number pertaining to the row of the first record.
Example: A1 = 3 and B1 = 5, means that the first record, say a student, is at cell C5
Rule No. 3: (Optional) Cell C1 is a reserved cell used to set maximum number of allowable absences - do not put your data in this cell.
Example: C1 = 10, means that if a record, say a student, has incurred 10 absences, his record entry in Roll Call will be highlighted, locked and made 'un-tap-able'.
SETTING UP YOUR GOOGLE ACCOUNT ON PHONE:
1. On your Android phone go to Settings, Accounts, Add account and tap Google
2. Choose Existing (or New, if you have no Google account yet)
3. Configure your account accordingly. Make sure sync to Google Drive is on.
1. Open Roll Call and login. If you have more than one active Google accounts on your phone, you will be prompted to choose the account.
2. Roll Call-compatible Google spreadsheets will automatically load, thus internet connection is required. Tap the spreadsheet to use.
3. Check your attendance! Toggle-tap present-absent to mark records. When done, tap 'Save & Sync'. Roll Call will automatically sync to the corresponding spreadsheet on Google Drive.
1. What will happen to the attendance report if I lost internet connection after checking? -- No problem. With Nueca's 'swable' (sync-when-able) algorithm, just check your attendance and Roll Call will keep the data on the device. When your device regains internet connection, Roll Call will automatically sync with Google Drive (even without you noticing it).
2. Do I really have to follow Roll Call rules on creating spreadsheets? -- Yes. You must, otherwise, your spreadsheet will not be read by Roll Call or you may not be able to achieve best results. Don't worry, there are only 3, 1 is optional, and they're all easy to follow.
3. What happens if I leave cell C1 empty? -- It ok. It will simply tell Roll Call not to count the number of absences each record or student incurred, thus, Roll Call will not highlight to mark records as 'dropped' or 'blocked'.
For a quick guide using Roll Call, see the 'Open Guide' within the app. Help us make Roll Call even more powerful! Email your comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Roll Call is a product of Nueva Caceres Technology Solutions, Inc. (Nueca) Learn more at www.nueca.net
As soon as you need more than just a shopping list, you will appreciate the thought and functionality that has gone into making CleverNote a best of breed app.
All notes are synced to Google Drive, so whether you're mobile or on your PC, your notes are where you need them, when you need them.
All notes are available offline. Always.
Notes can be created directly from the Notification Bar, and can "float" over other windows. This means that whatever else your device is doing, it's ready to take your notes too.
Oh... and it's free!
Write an entire screenplay, a quick scene on-the-go, or import and work on a script you've started on your desktop, all with one easy interface.
The ScriptWrite Toolbar gives you everything you need, right where you need it, without cluttering your creative space.
It’s perfect for seasoned screenwriters, or those new to the craft!
We appreciate your support and suggestions. Please contact us using 'Report an issue' in the 'Help' screen options.
And be sure to REGISTER as well.
- Works on any Android device; phone or tablet
- Change the name of and duplicate your scripts
- Write Mode and Read Mode in portrait or landscape
- ScriptWrite Toolbar for easy, simple access to script elements
- 'Tab' button on ScriptWrite Toolbar
- Ability to change elements after they have been written
- Scene database that provides ‘go-to’ and ‘rearranging’ of scenes
- Character database that provides add/delete character names for each script
- Character name auto-suggest
- Smart auto-advancement from element to element as you write
- Link to your Dropbox account to Import/Export your scripts
- Links to our Answer Apps F.A.Q.
- Import and Export files for Movie Magic Screenwriter (.txt), Final Draft 8 and 9 (.txt), and Celtx (.txt) ***Not all features from Movie Magic Screenwriter and Final Draft are supported***
- Import and Export Dropbox
- Export your script in .pdf format (Title Page included)
- Print scripts directly from ScriptWrite with Google Print
- Works with External Bluetooth Keyboard
- Superior Customer Service
For simply entry everyday attendance sheet, several working pattern have been pre-registered.
It is possible to create or edit working pattern according to your working classification.
Then you can select working pattern only in a daily report, without entering time or hours. Moreover mass entry by the day of week.
At monthly summary, working days, working hours, transportation expenses, working detail will be listed. If necessary, send working data by email.
And others, you can set default closing date of month, the working number of time at one day, and initialize attendance data of designation month, backup or restore attendance data.
It is suitable for regular, shift, part-time job.
---How to use---
1.Default closing date
2.Working number of times (The number of maximum times at one work day. Default is one.)
3.Initialization of attendance data of the selected month.
4.Data backup and restore.
5.Set up an email address for the data transmission service.
[Master - Working Pattern]
1.Create a new working pattern (Several working patterns have been pre-registered.)
2.Modify or delete the working pattern.
3.Specify the closing date for different job.
4.Specify the time interval (You can cut short the time at work in 1-30 minutes, or cut down the time leaving.)
5.Specify the display color.
6.Specify the basic working hours. You can set start time, end time (Until 23:59 (47:59) the next day), basic hourly wage.
7.Specify the basic break time. You can specify whether a break from working hours minus the time unconditionally, to draw the break time beyond the working hours specified.
8.Overtime hours. If the working hours exceeds setting value, overtime hours will be calculated. You can set normal overtime hourly wage.
9.Late-night overtime hours. 29:00 is the next morning 5:00. You can set start time, end time, late-night overtime hourly wage.
10.Early overtime hours. You can set start time, end time, early overtime hourly wage.
11.Specify the method of payment for transportation expenses.
[Master - Labor Reason]
1.Create a new labor reason (Several labor reasons have been pre-registered.)
2.Modify or delete the labor reason
3.Specify labor reason division (For example, Paid holiday)
4.Specify equivalent day
1.Attendance data list of current month is displayed.
2.Today's data is highlighted in green background.
3.Month will be changed when you tap the arrow button on the top.
4.Tap the date line, for data entry.
1.Select a working pattern that is registered, break time and start time and end time and fare will be displayed. Break time is divided by normal break time, overtime break time, late-night break time,early break time.
2.Reason can be selected. Paid holiday, special holiday, compensation day, and so on.
3.Comment can be filled in.
4.You can enter the attendance data up to three times a day by the setting.
1. You can register once for each day of the week for one month, or for one year.
2. The day of the week that you check is to be entered. It need attention that day's data will be removed to check the only day of the week, if you do not specify the working pattern.
3. Start time and end time can be changed.
1.The working days, working hours will summarized for the selected month.
2.The salary will be calculated by hourly wage. The total amount is the summary of working pattern subtotal.
3.The transportation expenses will be calculated by daily or monthly. The total amount is the summary of working pattern subtotal.
4.The working detail for everyday will be displayed. If start time or end time is not entered, it will be highlighted.
5.You can send attendance data as a CSV file by email.
6.If you change the working pattern, the new value is reflected by the recalculation.
Press Menu>Settings for:
♦ Display Date
♦ Landscape mode
♦ night mode
♦ AM/PM mode
♦ Automatically shows up a clock, when device goes to sleep.
How to start an app?
1. Run the application.
2. Press HOME button to push a clock to background.
3. Wait while the screen turns off itself.
4. Always press HOME button for unlocking.
How to stop?
1. Run the application
2. Press BACK button to stop it.
♦Two game modes
Enjoy the game.
♦fixed reported problem
♦Local/global scores now available for marathon mode
♦ new more difficult game mode - marathon
♦ SD card support
♦ completely redesign menus
♦ undo option
♦ added background music
♦sound bug fix
♦media volume can be controlled from the game
♦Added option to turn off all animations
♦The game can be played with d-pad/trackball
♦A little bit optimized graphics performance
♦Updated graphic elements.
♦Statistics and Global rankings are available now
♦Better frame rate for high-end devices
♦Fixed some other graphics issues