We've selected 10 of the best San Francisco bike tours for all ages and abilities, carefully designed to flatten out those notorious San Francisco hills.
The Blazing Saddles app features:
- Interactive guided bike tours of San Francisco.
- GPS enabled to locate you on a selection of detailed maps.
- Easy to follow guided trail routes
- Points of interest on the route with photographs, descriptions, web-links and admission prices.
- Record your own trails, photographs, video and share with the world.
- Always accurate guide content updated automatically when routes and features change.
- Great for your entire San Francisco visit, not just your biking adventures!
The Blazing Saddles app ride list:
Ride 1 - Bike The Bridge
The shortest and flattest possible route to the Golden Gate Bridge, with plenty of great side trips on the way! 7.6 mile round trip.
Ride 2 - Bridge to Sausalito
Fun and leisurely cruise across the bridge to the shoppers and diners mecca of Sausalito. Return by ferry. 8 mile round trip.
Ride 3 - Bridge to Tiburon
Cross the Golden Gate Bridge into Marin and tour several picturesque bay-side towns. Return by ferry. 20 mile round trip.
Ride 4 - Bridge to Marin Headlands
Escape the city and head for the hills! Cross the bridge in search of nature, beaches, lighthouses and awesome roads! 19 mile round trip.
Ride 5 - Embarcadero & Union Square
Connecting Fisherman's Wharf with the heart of San Francisco's shopping district, with plenty of sightseeing on the way. 2 mile round trip.
Ride 6 - Union Square to Golden Gate Park
Just 3.2 miles from downtown San Francisco to the oasis of green that is Golden Gate Park. 6 mile round trip.
Ride 7 - Bay to Breakers
From Ferry Building to Pacific Ocean we recreate an old San Francisco tradition and fit in some great sightseeing. 16 miles.
Ride 8 - The Grand Tour
Explore the best of San Francisco all in a single day! 18 mile round trip.
Ride 9 - Angel Island
Picture perfect San Francisco Bay views on this tranquil tour of a remote island with hardly a car in sight. 6 miles.
Ride 10 - Free Ride
Explore the region at your own pace with the Free Ride guide, safe in the knowledge that you're riding on 165 miles of the best bike routes around.
Blazing Saddles is a family owned and operated bicycle rental company which began at San Francisco's Fisherman's Wharf over 25 years ago. Visitors and locals alike can share the unforgettable experience of biking over the Golden Gate Bridge and other famous local landmarks.
The app is powered by EveryTrail software, and content has been carefully designed, mapped, written and photographed by Trailspotting.com.
For San Francisco and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Google Flights and Google Hotel Finder results displayed
+Food and restaurants
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) is the largest airport in the Bay Area and the second largest airport in California. It is a hub for United Airlines and the principal base of operations for Virgin America. From the International Terminal passengers can board a direct rail link to downtown San Francisco (BART). This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, directions and more.
No other app provides as much information--useful information you need.
Airport lets you know if your flights delayed or cancelled and gives you the tools needed to quickly find an alternate flight and rebook all in one place.
Check-in, flight status, baggage, seats, for your flight all at your fingertips.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from San Francisco. We include San Jose, Oakland, Sacramento, Los Angeles, San Diego and all the airports of the world.
It’s fast, reliable and simple to use.
Create your account to dispatch your fleet online at http://www.taxi.de/unternehmen
Features of Fleet Dispatch:
- Instant and advance bookings
- GPS with status (Free, occupied etc.)
- Customer and adress recognition
- Push to Talk & Chat
- Interactive map
- Billing to customers
- Automatical dispatching
- Sector dispatching
Ne cherchez plus l’info, l’application Monument Tracker met la technologie au service de la Culture et de l’Histoire. Le principe est simple : l’application repère les points d’intérêts à proximité et vous fournit une information pertinente en temps réel ! Depuis 2010, Monument Tracker fournit à ses utilisateurs une solution simple et efficace de géolocalisation et de renseignement de monuments et sites historiques pour que l’exploration urbaine rime avec aventure et plaisir.
Points forts :
Balade libre : découvrez à votre rythme
Circuits à thème
Partagez vos découvertes sur les réseaux sociaux
Intégrez vos photos souvenirs directement dans l’application
Version off-line : pas de frais de connexion à l’étranger
Pas de publicité : 100% culturelle
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your taxi (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly, etc.)
• Send additional info the driver – type a message, up to 255 characters.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Push notifications alert you when your taxi is on the way, and when it has arrived.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Boston Metro Cab (if app is installed on a phone).
NOTE: If the Metro Cab app is installed on an iPad or an iPod Touch, the feature to call Boston Metro Cab is disabled.