Cloudacl Safe Web Browser has the following features:
★ Anti Porn, Anti Adult content website
★ Anti Abused Drugs including Marijuana
★ Anti online game to block the popular game related website
★ Anti Violation, gambling or gun related website or forums
★ Anti social networking to block popular website like facebook.com and twitter.com
★ Anti spyware and virus web site
★ Anti anonymous proxy web site to bypass firewall or parental control software
★ Anti spam web site used to sending most of the spam email in the internet
The following 9 security categories are supported in the blocking setup.
★ Sites hosting spyware, virus, fishing & frauds
★ Adult sites including adult content, sex, nudity
★ Sites related abused drugs & Marijuana
★ Bandwidth consuming sites peer2peer, online storage
★ Sites including weapon, gambling, questionable
★ Online gaming sites
★ Online sites used as proxy server
★ Sites used for spamming
★ Social-networking, dating and media streaming
Setup admin or parent password:
0. open safe browser application
1. click the configuration button on your phone
2. click admin icon in the configuration menu
3. type your password, then click Ok
4. now your are in parent or admin mode
5. do step #1 again to configure your security policy
In admin mode, you can configure the categories and sites you want to block, in normal (restricted) mode, you can only browse sites allowed.
How to set safe browser as your default browser
1. Click menu button, select "Manage apps"
2. Select "Browser" (which means your Android default browser)
3. Click "Clear defaults"
4. Follow the instuction "If no default browser setting"
5. Click Home button to exist app manager
6. Click the browser icon on the status bar
7. Browser list window will pop up
8. Check "Use by default for this action", and then click "Safe Browser" to set default browser
If you have any question, please contact us at email@example.com
Note, it's almost impossible to completely sanitize the web. This app doesn't guarantee the user won't see inappropriate content, but it certainly makes it less likely.
UPDATE: Sign up for a subscription here: http://www.aleph-com.net/paypalsignup Once your subscription is active you can use your email address as username and password.
IMPORTANT: Please read the installation guide here: http://www.aleph-com.net/mobifilter
For an ideal companion application check out the Perfect App Protector here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.morrison.applocklite&hl=en
Looking for the AllThingsD News App, with articles, reviews and videos from AllThingsD.com, search "AllThingsD" in the app store.
Here is the theory behind SpoofKiller:
Viewing the problem of spoofing from the perspective of the attacker, it becomes evident that in order to be successful, the attacker has to both (1) trick his victim, and (2) benefit from the actions of the victim. While this may seem redundant to call out, it is crucial to the understanding of how to defend against spoofing.
Typical anti-spoof technologies relate to the first of these two phases; they either provide positive indications for good sites (such as the SSL lock, or coloration of URL address bars on sites with EV certs); or they provide negative indications for bad sites (such as popups warning the users of blacklisted sites.) This is not a successful approach as it depends on the awareness and judgment of the user.
Spoofkiller addresses the problem by relating to the second phase: it makes certain that an attacker that has managed to trick the victim does not benefit from the actions of the victim. “Being tricked”, in the context of a spoofing attack, means to carry out the same set of actions as would have been carried out on the legitimate counterpart of the spoofed site (or app). Therefore, the very same user action must result in login success on a good site, but failure to collect credentials on a bad site. This, at first, appears counter-intuitive or even impossible, but turns out to be possible to achieve and deploy without any infrastructure changes.
Spoofkiller causes different results given the same user action. This is achieved by identifying whether a webpage (or app) is on a whitelist when a user signals that he or she is about to log in. Whitelisted webpages/apps are then allowed to proceed to execute (which results in a login), while those that are not whitelisted are interrupted by the browser or operating system. Special cases are managed to deal with good webpages/apps that are not whitelisted; and to message users who have not yet learnt (the slightly modified) login procedure. The new login procedure involves pressing a hardware button, such as the power button. (While this may at first seem to cause additional friction, convenience features can be added to this action to incentivize users to use the Spoofkiller functionality.)
Very broad patent coverage has been obtained. A deployment strategy has been developed, in which PayPal, the owner of the intellectual property, provides free licenses to any company, to encourage adoption. (The only provision would be that PayPal be on the whitelist of the solution; the relevance of the whitelist is described below.) This would not provide PayPal with any direct revenue, but it is expected to result in a large indirect benefit due to the marketplace being more secure. As such, it would benefit everybody in the marketplace, except the fraudsters, of course.
SpoofKiller was developed by Markus Jakobsson, Principal Scientist of Consumer Security at PayPal. See www.markus-jakobsson.com. ZircoSecure was developed by Markus Jakobsson and Hossein Siadati.
To understand the exact functionality of SpoofKiller, please see www.spoofkiller.com, or contact Markus via his webpage. If you are interested in developing SpoofKiller for another browser, please contact Markus.
De communicatie vindt plaats via een kindveilige Wi-Fi verbinding en ouders dienen de contacten in te stellen of goed te keuren voordat er gecommuniceerd kan worden.
* Stuur tekst- en stemberichten, grappige stickers, tekeningen, foto's en nog meer naar de Storio 3®S van uw kind.
* Ontvang berichten van uw kind via hun Storio 3®S.
* Stuur vriendschapsverzoeken naar familie en vrienden zodat uw kind via de Storio 3®S met hen kan communiceren.
* Nodig familieleden via e-mail uit om VTech Kid Connect te downloaden en te gebruiken.
* Accepteer of wijs vriendschapsverzoeken af.
* Bekijk en pas de contacten van uw kind aan.
Bezoek onze website voor meer informatie over VTech: http://www.vtechnl.com
For instance you can:
- Start Audio/video conference from your mobile device
- Full conference controls – view roster, mute/unmute participants, lock/unlock etc
- Share content with other attendees who also are using Avaya Aura Conferencing
- Share documents stored in your document library
- View desktops, portions of the screen, applications, or files being shared
- View white boarding sessions
- Send an email or text message with a URL link to invite conference attendees
- Connect to the conference from a link in an email or a calendar event
- Receive or send messages to conference participants
- Preview documents before sharing
If you are the conference moderator you can also:
- Manage the conference
- Promote/Demote presenters
- View and control the presentation
Prerequisites needed for launching this app:
- WiFi connection or 3G cellular connection
- Access to Avaya AuraÂ® Conferencing
Specifically designed to assist time poor educators and parents, Kinderloop encourages more frequent communication and supports the delivery of information to parents about their child’s progress throughout the day, while allowing for simple holistic reporting.
Our mission is to make it easy and fun for early childhood teachers to record and communicate a child’s early development. We realize how busy providers are with daily program development, documenting, planning, recording, assessing and evaluating. With Kinderloop they can achieve all of this using their own private loop linking parents and teachers together. With help from teachers in 35 countries, Kinderloop has created a continuum of care around kids, to reconnect busy parents, and to help save precious time & resources.