Cloudacl Safe Web Browser has the following features:
★ Anti Porn, Anti Adult content website
★ Anti Abused Drugs including Marijuana
★ Anti online game to block the popular game related website
★ Anti Violation, gambling or gun related website or forums
★ Anti social networking to block popular website like facebook.com and twitter.com
★ Anti spyware and virus web site
★ Anti anonymous proxy web site to bypass firewall or parental control software
★ Anti spam web site used to sending most of the spam email in the internet
The following 9 security categories are supported in the blocking setup.
★ Sites hosting spyware, virus, fishing & frauds
★ Adult sites including adult content, sex, nudity
★ Sites related abused drugs & Marijuana
★ Bandwidth consuming sites peer2peer, online storage
★ Sites including weapon, gambling, questionable
★ Online gaming sites
★ Online sites used as proxy server
★ Sites used for spamming
★ Social-networking, dating and media streaming
Setup admin or parent password:
0. open safe browser application
1. click the configuration button on your phone
2. click admin icon in the configuration menu
3. type your password, then click Ok
4. now your are in parent or admin mode
5. do step #1 again to configure your security policy
In admin mode, you can configure the categories and sites you want to block, in normal (restricted) mode, you can only browse sites allowed.
How to set safe browser as your default browser
1. Click menu button, select "Manage apps"
2. Select "Browser" (which means your Android default browser)
3. Click "Clear defaults"
4. Follow the instuction "If no default browser setting"
5. Click Home button to exist app manager
6. Click the browser icon on the status bar
7. Browser list window will pop up
8. Check "Use by default for this action", and then click "Safe Browser" to set default browser
If you have any question, please contact us at email@example.com
Note, it's almost impossible to completely sanitize the web. This app doesn't guarantee the user won't see inappropriate content, but it certainly makes it less likely.
How it works?
1. Download the app and register by providing email id.
2. Set number of unlock attempts after which the app will take pic from front camera.
3. After the user tries to unlock your mobile and fail, the app will take picture from front camera and get the location of mobile, upload it to server and send a mail to your email id.
Install, Activate and forget, you don't have to remember anything, no secret keywords, no username/passwords.A notification will be displayed in task bar whenever the app uploads pic to server or fails to upload. The notification email sometimes goes to Spam/Junk folder.
1) A successful or unsuccessful attempt is considered only when 4 dots in the pattern are selected. selecting 2 or 3 dots in pattern during unlock will not be considered as failure by android system and the app will not be notified about it. Its been observed that many users try with only 2 or 3 dots and report that app is not working.
2) The app will not know your password/pattern. App will only be notified by android system when there is a wrong attempt to unlock.
3) The app does NOT wipe data or do any harmful stuff to your mobile. The permission given is only for getting unlock failure attempt, taking pic, getting location details and uploading it to server.
How to uninstall?
To Uninstall, You need to disable admin privilege first. Go to Settings -> Location and Security -> Select Device Administrator and there uncheck "Anti Theft" and select deactivate. After that you can uninstall.
1. In some mobiles picture appears green or picture is not taken at all. That is the limitation of mobile and we tried but cannot get it to work properly.
If you have problem do mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot reply if you report your problem in the rating as we will not have your contact details to reply with a solution.
Tags: Thief tracker, Pic on Mail, Track My Phone