1. Saveabhi Gold
We know saving and investing money is difficult and it is much easier to spend. We introduced "Save the Change" a few months back to help you save while you spend. Now, Saveabhi has tied-up with some of your favourite merchants to help them contribute to your saving while you spend.
Process(currently, available at select locations in Noida and Indirapuram, Ghaziabad only)
-Select the city in which you stay.
-Select one merchant from each category.
-Spend on these merchants and get rewarded as per their offers.
-Accumulate Points and convert them into Gold (55 points is equal to Rs 1).
-Accumulate Gold and sell it digitally or get it delivered in the form of coin or jewellery
whenever it crosses minimum weight threshold.
-Transactions will be identified automatically through the Bank alert you get.
2. Save a little every time you spend anywhere
Our “Save the Change” feature rounds up each of your expense to the nearest hundred and saves the Change. Saved change can be seen as a round up value against each transaction by clicking on “Save the Change” screen. You can automate the investment of this saved change amount into a risk-free money market fund by providing a debit mandate. This investment will get triggered every time your saved change amount hits INR 500. Avg monthly savings of users who have activated this feature has gone up by INR 3000. This is not an insignificant amount and is usually a top up on your regular investments through SIP etc.
3. Build and then grow a monthly surplus through our income/expense tracker and budgeting feature
Keeping your expenses below your monthly income is the first goal of a prudent saver. Saveabhi’s expense tracker organises the transaction data from your bank’s SMS alerts in various spends category and allows you to become more thoughtful about your unnecessary and non-discretionary expenses. Users of these features have experienced dramatic improvements in their finances by cutting down on just one discretionary expense.
4. Get the best advice for managing your finances
Since our launch earlier this year we have received several requests from our users for a personalised advice. Based on popular demand we launched four customised financial advice packages starting as low as INR 80.
Saveabhi in the NEWSBUSINESS STANDARD
- Basic financial plan @ INR 80 - This is primarily a budgeting plan. It provides recommendations on how to improve your finances based on your current income, the city of residence, number of dependents etc.
- Analysis of your current portfolio @ INR 250 - Our advisors will complete your risk profiling and return expectation and advise whether your asset allocation is the ideal one.
- Goal planning @ INR 500 - All of us have a number of different goals in life. All these goals require money and this module helps you put a plan in place to fund those goals.
- Comprehensive financial plan @ INR 1500 - This is a detailed review and analysis of all aspects of your financial situation including cash flows, retirement planning, risk management, investment management etc.
OUTLOOK YAHOO JAGRAN ECONOMIC TIMES