1) Complete personal finance app
- Saveabhi not only creates capacity for saving through expense tracking and budgeting but also automates investment of these savings into mutual funds which is now a preferred investment class for young Indians.
2) Save the change feature
- round up your every day spends to the nearest hundred amount and transfer the change from your saving account to your Mutual Fund account
3) Seamless and secure payments
- SaveAbhi brings you the ease of investing with the same ease as you shop, with just a click You can invest in top mutual fund simply with your Visa, Master or Rupay Debit card.No need to go thru the hassle of logging in every time thru Net banking to Invest. SaveAbhi uses Bank Level 256 bit SSL encryption for your data and PCI DSS Level 1 compliant partner for all your payments.The same, used by likes of Amazon, MakeMy Trip, Airtel, BookMy Show etcProcess for mutual fund investmentsFor Non-KYC Users
With SaveABhi you can do a paperless KYC in just under 2 minutes literally.You just need your Pan Card, Aadhar card and your Aadhar Linked Mobile number for OTP verification.For KYC compliant users:
Invest Onetime: Make your first investment with as little as Rs 500/-in top performing mutual fund scheme of your choice.
Start a SIP: Start a SIP in under 1 minute with as little as rs 500.Completely Paperless.*
Save Tax: Paying too much taxes?You can save in Tax saving scheme of your choice by either investing one time or by starting a SIP.Saveabhi in the NEWSBUSINESS STANDARD
Q. I don't have a Pan card?Can I Do my KYC and Invest?
A. Yes.At SaveAbhi we are passionate to offer the best Investment Options to everyone.You can Install SaveAbhi App and do your PAN Exempt EkYC.For which you would need your Aadhar number and linked Mobile number.The limit of investment will be up to 50,000 per year per Mutual Fund company.
Q.Can I withdraw my investments anytime?
A. Yes.You can withdraw your money anytime and as much you require (Limited to the value of your investments)The money will be credited directly to your bank account.No paperwork.
Q.Can I stop my SIP anytime?
A.Yes.You can stop your SIP anytime or edit the value and/or change the date of your SIP. Currently, we have 3 dates 1st, 7th and 10th of the month.