Thinking of changing your habits and lifestyle?
Do it in style with Hab It! – your self-improvement tool for Android.
Watch yourself become a new person day by day as you record and review your progress in acquiring good habits and getting rid of bad ones.
Have tried a lot of things to change yourself? But your life is still going out of control?
Get a kick-start and a support system with Hab It – your personal self-improvement tool!
Hab It was designed to help you challenge and break your bad habits and acquire good ones. And it is so simple to do.
• Know exactly which of your current habits you want to change and add them into the list (feel free to challenge even such bad habits as smoking or procrastination as well as form good eating or studying habits, etc.)
• Proceed with recording your progress every day (whenever you feel like giving up--Hab It reminder will push you to keep going)
• Enjoy your success by tracking the results achieved after a month, six months and a year.
Your habits today shape your success tomorrow.
- record habit progress in weekly and monthly views,
- track trends by habit on the scale of three months, six months and one year,
- add, edit and delete habits,
- friendly interface and premium feel,
- full-featured free version.
- social sharing,
- cloud backup,
- habits sorting,
- more flexibility in habit management.
Make a rewarding investment into your future with Hab It!!
* The free version allows for up to three habits. Consider buying the Pro version if you are planning to use the application extensively.
Keywords: Good habits, Good habit, Good eating habits, Eating habits, Breaking habit, Bad habit, Reading habit, Study habits, Healthy habits