The price may vary - let me know what you think is fair.
Read the referenced site below for further details.
Cheers for caring! / Jonas
[Added clarifying dialog]
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
PLEASE NOTE – this app only shows beers and brewers from the UK Cyclops database – but you can download it wherever you are!
As requested by users around the world, CaskFinder is now also available in other countries. Please note that it finds you pubs in UK only!
THIS APP SHOWS ALL THE CYCLOPS BEERS. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. NO BEERS WILL BE ADDED EXCEPT THOSE ADDED TO THE CYCLOPS DATABASE. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS. IT IS NO FAULT OF THE APP, BUT INTENTION :) THANKS!
Join the World’s Biggest Ale Trail and visit some of the best pubs in Britain. You have over 8,500 to choose from and they have all won the Cask Marque Award for the quality of their cask beer.
CaskFinder is designed to help you enjoy and appreciate Cask Ale wherever you may be in the UK! Combining data from The Cask Marque Trust’s pub quality inspection scheme and The Cyclops® Beer standardisation initiative, both industry sponsored bodies, CaskFinder uses the location-awareness of your iPhone to show you nearby pubs, brewers and events.
Finding a Cask Marque quality approved pub couldn’t be easier – there are over 8,500 in the UK and growing all the time – click on the Cask Marque pub icon and CaskFinder shows you automatically on a map where your nearest pubs are. Once you have found a pub, you can click on its icon and find out what beers it serves, based on its Cask Marque quality inspection. If you are unfamiliar with the beers or just want to try something new, you can click on the beer logo and immediately view the Cyclops® Beer database information held for over 1,000 beers. The Cyclops® database contains standardised tasting information compiled by trained inspectors, including Head Brewers, so you’ll know they know what they are talking about! However, you can rate your favourite beers yourself so that you can keep a record of beers that you specially like.
If you like a particular brewer’s beers, you can find out more about the brewer and even see what other beers they produce – and find out which pubs you can drink them in. Or you could just browse through the database and choose any one of the beers at random!
Beers and brewers are constantly being added to Cyclops and the database is updated on an almost daily basis. Similarly, Cask Marque inspectors are active 51 weeks a year and their results are added to the database every week.
In addition to finding pubs and beers, CaskFinder includes a number of other useful features – a list of Beer Festivals complete with contact details, admission prices and maps to show you where to go – a Beer Blog from award winning writer Pete Brown that gives you an inside track on the beer industry – and Beer of the Week, a featured beer of interest from your region.
CaskFinder is not just another list of pubs – it is an indispensable tool for every beer lover!
Please note that many pubs stock small quantities of beers and once they are sold out, change them for another. Cask Ale, by its nature does not have a long shelf life, and is best served fresh from the Brewer. Accordingly, some pubs may not have the same beers in stock today than when they were last visited by a Cask Marque assessor, so if you are travelling a long way to sample a particular beer, phone ahead to check before you set out to avoid a wasted trip – you can access the pub’s phone number from CaskFinder automatically from the pub details page.