* Step-by-step brewing and bottling instructions
* 90 Ale, Lager and mixed-style recipes
* A description of over 70 beer styles and sub-styles'
* Explanations of malt types, hop varieties and yeast strains
* An extensive troubleshooting guide
* Instructions for all-grain brewing, gluten-free brewing, kegging, and force carbonating
* List of beer brew shops located in all 50 states and the top 50 U.S. craft beer brewers
* An extensive glossary of beer-making terms.
Start making fantastic beer today!
"I bought this beer making guide last summer and I've used it to make some really good ales. It's not an advanced homebrew guide, but it covers the basics pretty well.
Los Angeles, CA USA
The ultimate companion app for BeerSmith users - create a recipe at your desktop cloud folder, walk in the garage, and run the brewday timer from your mobile device!
NOTE: The Lite version does not allow you to create or alter recipes - you need a desktop copy of BeerSmith or our full app to create/edit.
- Search, view and select from thousands of recipes on our BeerSmithRecipes server
- Brewday timer for steep, mash and boil with notifications and alarms
- Ability to store recipes you find locally or to your cloud account
- Full integration with the desktop version of BeerSmith via your cloud folder
- Any recipe you move to your desktop cloud folder can be used in the app!
- Full beer style guide in app for reference
- Ingredient reference including hundreds of brewing grains, hops, yeasts, water, misc
- Seven calculators including: hydrometer adjust, infusions, alcohol/attenuation, mash adjust, weight/volume, refractometer and carbonation
- Five unit converters: temperature, gravity, weight, volume, pressure
Easy to use, works great with our BeerSmith 2 desktop software - a fantastic brew-day companion!
Keep a journal of your tasting notes and ratings with this beer app. Keep notes on that great microbrew you just tried.
Keep a log of your beer experiences the next time you have a glass at a bar, at a beer festival, or at home. Rate your favorites on your phone so you'll never forget them.
Read beer reviews that others have shared in our community and search the beer guide for interesting beers to add to your Wish List
See which beers you drink the most with the beer counter.
• Backup your beer info to the server. If you lose your phone or upgrade to a new phone, just restore your info to the new phone so you don't have to re-enter everything.
• Store a photo of the bottle label to go along with your notes.
• Export your beer info in CSV format and save it to your phone's SD Card or email it to yourself.
• Use the statistics tracker to monitor your beer information with stats like Total Number of Beer Tracked, Average Rating, Most Consumed, Beers by Style, By Serving Type (Bottle, Tap, Can, etc.), by Country, by State
- Added Rotate Photo button
- Alphabetized beer styles
- New Photo Size option under Settings
- Restore/Import should now update a beer if the import is newer instead of always adding for those synching between different devices)
- Backup to Server sends email confirmation if email address is entered
- New colors for those that didn't like gray
- Added Wish List to Bulk Delete
- Improved UI on Tablets
- Added price to main list
- Added new sorting options
- Added photo to main list
- Can now add shared beers/online search to beer list and wish list
- Fixed Post to Facebook
- Tapping on someone's name in shared ratings shows all their past beer ratings
- Added Sample to Serving Types
- Added Norwegian currency
- Added Sort by Country
- Search now searches Country and Brewer fields as well
- Beer Photos can now be shared on Facebook
- Send beer review via Email
- Fixed import bug for names with spaces in them
- Moved Style to lower heading
- Fixed crash during CSV Export
- Added Post to Facebook Wall option
- Can now "Move to SD Card" (app2sd)
- Added Barcode option to Wish List
- Can now add a shared beer from Others to wish list
- Wish List is now exported to CSV
- Export to Server includes Wish List
- Added ability to change currency under Settings
- Export to Server now supports utf8 characters
Alle yderligere data (anbefalede steder og indkøbssteder) er taget fra Danske Ølentusiasters hjemmeside http://www.ale.dk
Hvis der mangler steder eller der er fejl i informationerne, er fremgangsmåden at henvende sig til den lokale afdeling af Danske Ølentusiaster og få dem til at rette det på deres lokale hjemmeside. På den måde vil app'en efter lidt tid også blive opdateret.
Ølmærkesteder opdateres én gang om året, når den nye version af "Vejen til Godt Øl" udkommer.
Indeholder værtshuse og indkøbssteder
Se beskrivelser af de forskellige værthuse
Brug GPS til at finde din nuværende placering
Brug GPS og Google Maps/Navigation til at komme frem
Søg efter værtshuse og indkøbssteder
The Brewing Assistant will also synchronize your recipes to the Brewology101.com Ale Abacus where you can then edit and delete your recipes or create new recipes. With the ability to sync your recipes to Brewology101.com, you can share your recipes with your friends, family, or the entire internet. It also allows you to backup all your recipes and transfer them to the other Android and iOS devices.
To import your recipes into the Brewing Assistant from BeerXML, please import the recipes on Brewology101.com. Then to get the recipes to the Brewing Assistant, all you have to do is perform a sync. No need to manually enter all your recipes into your phone or tablet.
Once you're ready to brew, the Brewing Assistant will help you with your mash and your boil. The mash reminder will alert you to stir your mash at the interval you set in the Settings. The boil reminder will alert you to add your ingredients at the times you specified in your recipe.
The Brewing Assistant is just the help you need for making your homebrew a success.
If you find any errors or have suggestions, please let us know at BrewingAssistant@brewology101.com