Its premise may be simple, but the puzzle solving becomes trickier as you swipe your way through 125 carefully crafted levels. Solve a puzzle in under five minutes or over five hours -- either way, you'll feel a mastermind every single time.
Be smart, have fun.
- Unique gameplay inspired by Sudoku.
- 125 cleverly handcrafted puzzles of varying size and difficulty.
- Leaderboards and achievements for the ultimate competitor and completionist.
- Wonderful family/group game, simple enough for almost any age.
- No In App Purchases or additional purchasable level packs.
- Loads of additional features on the way.
- Supported Languages: English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Russian, and Korean.
** Simple Machine crafts extraordinary experiences. To find out more, visit SimpleMachine.co or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jigsaw Puzzles help improve toddlers visual memory, shape and color recognition, motor skills and coordination. This puzzle game is an educational app for kids under 6 (2, 3, 4 or 5 years old) and adapts to your childs current skill level by choosing 6,9,12 or 16 pieces.
Features of the game:
✔ Free to play - 6 for free, additional puzzles unlockable
✔ 4 different sizes; 6, 9,12 or 16 pieces
✔ Fun rewards to pop when a level is completed
✔ No advertisement - Completely advertisement free!
✔ Child safe in-app purchase to prevent an unintentional purchase by your kiddies and tots
✔ Classic dinosaur scenery: Prehistoric landscape, erupted volcanos, desert, jungle, woods.
✔ Classic dinosaurs: Carnivorous trex, predators, raptors, lizards, brontosaurus! Warning: Only living dinosaurs, no fossils!
✔ Natural jigsaw puzzle dynamics
✔ Train hand-eye coordination
✔ High-resolution graphics, perfect for tablets such as Samsung, Kindle, Kindle Fire or Nexus.
Having a problem? Got a suggestion? We would love to hear from you! You can reach us at email@example.com
For more fun games for kids and toddlers, check out our other free kids games:
- Scratch off games (Dinosaurs, Farms, Monsters, Christmas, Zoo Animals, Fish)
- Card Match and Memory games (Dinosaurs, Animals, Monsters, Ocean Fish)
- Jigsaw Puzzles (Dinosaurs, Farms, Animals)
- Shape and peg puzzles
Music: Ambler and Fluffing a duck by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
We glad to present you our new Puzzle game - Puzzles: Dinosaurs!
With our new game Puzzles: Dinosaurs you can:
- Choose one of three game modes.
- Collect 21 beautiful dinosaurs Puzzles.
- Play any dinosaurs Puzzles you want from the start.
- Play on tablet and smartphone.
Please rate and comment our app to help us make it better.
Interesting facts about Dinosaurs:
- Dinosaurs lived on all the continents, including Antarctica.
- Though mosasaurs, ichthyosaurs, pterosaurs, plesiosaurs, and Dimetrodon are commonly believed to be dinosaurs, they are not technically dinosaurs. The term dinosaur refers to just land-dwelling reptiles that have a specific hip structure, among other traits.
- Some dinosaurs tails were over 45 feet long. Most dinosaurs had long tails that helped them to keep their balance when running.
- All dinosaurs laid eggs. About 40 kinds of dinosaur eggs have been discovered.
- Dinosaurs are divided into two groups by the structure of their hipbones. In the hips of saurischian, or lizard hipped, dinosaurs, one of the bones pointed forward. In the hips of ornithischian, or bird-hipped, dinosaurs, all the bones pointed backward. Ironically, scientists believe that birds evolved from lizard-hipped dinosaurs, not bird-hipped dinosaurs.
- Some dinosaurs may have had colorful skin, but scientists dont know for sure. Its likely that most dinosaurs had green and brown scales to help them hide among trees and plants.
- Slim dinosaurs such as Compsognathus and Ornithomimus were among the fastest dinosaurs. However, the cheetah can run faster than any dinosaur that existed.
- The popular preoccupation with dinosaurs has ensured their appearance in literature, film, and other media. Beginning in 1852 with a passing mention in Charles Dickens' Bleak House, dinosaurs have been featured in large numbers of fictional works. Jules Verne's 1864 novel Journey to the Center of the Earth, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's 1912 book The Lost World, the iconic 1933 film King Kong, the 1954 Godzilla and its many sequels, the best-selling 1990 novel Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton and its 1993 film adaptation are just a few notable examples of dinosaur appearances in fiction.
- Godzilla's iconic character design was conceived as that of an amphibious reptilian monster based around the loose concept of a dinosaur with an erect standing posture, scaly skin, an anthropomorphic torso with muscular arms, spikes on its back and tail, and a furrowed brow.
Have fun with Torima Kids Puzzles!
- Find and tap the cube whose color is slightly different from the rest
- Tap as fast as you can, you have 60 seconds
11-15 = May God Bless You
16-20 = Weak Eyesight
21-30 = Normal Eyesight
31-35 = Firefighter Level Eyesight
35 above = Pilot Level Eyesight
- Compatible from 2.3(Gingerbread) through 5.0(Lollipop)
- Beautiful Metro Style UI
- Optimized for all screen sizes
In Egg Savior your mission is to build a path on each level. The chicken will follow that path to its destination: protect the egg.
As you complete levels, you will get new objects to build more interesting and fun paths.
Get all the medals by solving the puzzles in creative and unusual ways!
8 Mini games:
Hatchlings - Tap the appropriate eggs.
Storm Hopper - Avoid the lighting clouds.
Head Count - Count the eggs.
Cannon Launcher - Tap the eggs before they fall.
Incoming - Avoid the falling eggs.
Sharp shooter - Move the cannon for the perfect shot.
Bullseye - Use the accelerometer to shoot the eggs.
Funky Flight - Flappy bird parody.
Remove the deadly chain of spheres before it reaches the golden skull by creating matches of three or more colored balls with your frog. Just aim and you raise huge combinations and special bonuses to help you on your adventure.
With exciting new puzzles, dynamic effects in high definition, bonus items, Trophies, this game will soon become your next obsession in terms of puzzle game.
30 bubble shooter levels in HD all the more exceptional than others
30 new backgrounds, lavish entertainment, and bonuses
Enter the relevant information and have the recipient sign the receipt with their finger.
Save receipts as images to your SD card, or email them to multiple recipients directly from the app.
Email us with improvement ideas and feature suggestions.
IMPORTANT: Make sure your Google Checkout API level is set to 2.1. Under the Settings tab, select Integration and set API level to 2.1.
Code for this app now open-sourced at:
If you want a feature or want it to work better, give it a go.
v1.47: Further work on gallery.
Enter the number of players and click the button. Payouts are calculated as follows:
If there are 16 or fewer players, top 4 players are paid by the following distribution:
If there are more than 16 players, top 8 are paid by the following distribution:
Payouts assume 2 packs per player for prize support. Any remainders due to rounding are distributed from 1st down (i.e., If due to rounding there is 1 remaining pack, it goes to 1st place, if 2 remaining packs, 1 goes to 1st and 1 goes to 2nd, etc.).
Flick Hearts is a local multiplayer version of Hearts.
IMPORTANT: Flick Hearts requires multiple devices, each with a unique Gmail account to play. Please watch the video to understand how the game works before purchasing or downloading.
Use a high-res device such as your Android tablet or Google TV to host a game. Join a game with an Android-powered phone. Just flick your cards from the phone to the host to play them!
This paid version is ad-free and allows for both hosting and joining games. A free, ad-based version of this app is also available on the market (Flick Hearts Free), which allows a player to join, but not host.
Coming soon to iOS. You'll be able to play with any combination of iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
Great for friends or family get-togethers!
Modify the number of people for split checks or specify a tip amount other than the standard 15%.
More at: http://www.polyclefsoftware.com/android.htm