Save The Life Mission - Zero blood deficit by 2017 with 100% voluntary blood donation.
SaveTheLife is working to ensure availability of donor with just 2 clicks. This always going to be ads free and SaveTheLife don't share data with any 3rd party.
Finding a voluntary blood donor becomes a challenge in case of emergency.
Have you ever tried/needed to find a donor?
Did you face any challenges?
Are you the one who volunteers for blood donation?
The reasons why we donate blood.
• because we were asked by a friend.
• know that a family member or a friend might need blood someday.
• believe it is the right thing to do
We have tried to address some of the issues faced while finding a donor for a friend or loved ones.
SaveTheLife features are as follows:-
• Register: - The user has to register with the Email id, Phone number, State, City & Blood group. The user has to accept the terms and condition to be registered.
• Search Near By - This option will allow the user to search a voluntary blood donor, who is available in nearby location.
• Search City: - This option would enable the user to find a particular blood group voluntary blood donor within a city of any state.
• List: - This option would list down all the voluntary blood donors shown on map, according to the search criteria. User can call or text the VBD to get in touch, either from map or list of donors.
• Post: - Anyone can post the blood requirement to voluntary blood donors on his/her or someone else’s behalf, This will send push notification to users with matching blood group.
• Do Not Disturb - If any registered user has selected the DND option then user will not be displayed as voluntary blood donor neither will they receive any call nor SMS for blood requirement.
• Notification: - If there is any blood requirement which is matching with VBDs blood group in a particular area then voluntary blood donor (VBD) will receive the notifications related to the same. At present, application would show 10 latest notifications to users.
You might not realize but you may save life of someone’s dear one.
Whatever your reason, the need is constant and your contribution is important for a healthy and reliable blood supply. And you’ll feel good knowing you've helped change a life.