30days Album for Android is an application which you can upload your photos taken with smartphones and
keep it in a photo storage in the clould.
You can keep all your photos online at one place together with the photos taken with other cameras.
(Free user registration is required)
If you enable automatic upload, all your photo data is automatically uploaded to the server over any available Wi-Fi network. It's a simple way to manage all your photos at one place and also the best solution to those who wants to make copies of photos and keep them in other place.
Upload manually from gallery
To upload your photos to the server, select photos from the list of your gallery and click "30days Album" on common menu.
Manual upload is suitable for those who wants to upload only the specific photos.
With tagging it is never hard to find what your looking for. Includes photo and audio to really capture the moment.
Focus on a clean, beautiful, and intuitive interface. No ads when running on android 4.0 and up!
• Fast clean and intuitive interface
• Editable, Revisit-able Entries
• Nameable Entries
• Tagging ~ add keywords to link entries, to organize diary, etc. Supports personalized tags with hints on which keywords you should use. Based on contacts and previous allocations.
• Pictures ~ no limit
• Password protected
• Markup ~ bold, italics, underline
• Location based entries
• Favorites ~ choose any entries you love and the app will mark them as favorites
• Audio Recording
• Statuses ~ current partner and job
• Optional sharing ~ email
• Supports Android 4.4 experimental run time ART
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Corporation-Awesome/191771744345413
Twitter - https://twitter.com/Corp_Awesome
Support at - firstname.lastname@example.org