- Each member of the family gets their very own memory timeline
- Save photos and videos as memories
- Easily enrich your memories with voice or video commentary.
- Invite grandparents and loved ones to be your kid’s “Fans” so they can see everything you save
- Let fans show their love by leaving voice, video or text comments on your photos and videos
- All of your memories can be viewed on your very own private Keepy website
- Keepy is free (that’s a pretty great feature!)
- Special cropping tools
- Sync everything to Dropbox
- Google+ log-in
★★★★★ "Apps for Long-Distance Family Members" http://mashable.com/2014/03/04/apps-long-distance-family/
★★★★★ "Keepy is a private Facebook-style platform for your children's memorable moments" -http://www.tuaw.com/2014/05/10/weekend-app-keepy-is-a-private-facebook-for-your-childrens-mem/
★★★★★ “This is the app that I wish my own mother had.“ http://www.Babycenter.com
★★★★★ “It will blow your mind ... and open up so much storage space in your home!” CafeMom - The stir
Here are some ways to use Keepy for your family’s memories:
- Save photos of toothless grins, the first day of school, pregnancy sonograms, best friends, vacations, and more....
- Save videos of soccer games, recitals, graduations, birthday parties, first steps, holidays, and more...
- Save your child’s Lego creations, finger paintings, school projects, report cards, certificates, and more...
- Write love notes to your child when the moment strikes
- Record your child telling you about each photo and video and keep that cute voice forever.
- Turn your memories into mugs, lunch boxes, or stuffed animals with Zazzle, Shutterfly and Budsies
- Easily update grandparents and loved ones on what’s going on in your kids’ lives
- Reduce clutter in your home by saving artwork and schoolwork to Keepy and then tossing it (if you can :)
- Create a timeline for every member of your family (even grandparents!) so your kids can learn the story of their lives
Keepy is FREE to download and use. You can save a limited number of keepies a month… for FREE… forever.
Need to save more memories?
Please refer to our pricing at http://www.keepy.me/pricing/
Wedding, baby, birthday albums or many thousands of other memories which are fading away and getting lost each day in the deep ocean of our mind, will no longer be static images and the truth behind them won’t get far away!
The Memories app brings life into our sweet memories, fades out the dust and fades in the olds... now even sweeter.
How can I import my album to this app?
Well, all you have to do is to submit your order into your own Atelier studio. Call them now! If they don’t know about this technology yet, why don’t you tell them?!
This viewer is designed as a companion product to RootsMagic, the award-winning desktop genealogy software which makes researching, organizing, and sharing your family history easy. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced professional, RootsMagic is the perfect tool for you!
* Uses your actual RootsMagic files- no conversion needed
* Easily put your family history files on your device through DropBox
* Keep as many files as you want right on your device
* Use the free desktop software to convert other genealogy files including PAF, Family Tree Maker, Legacy Family Tree, and GEDCOM into viewable RootsMagic files.
* Pedigree, Family, Descendant, and Individual Views to quickly explore your family tree
* Browse people by surname and given names
* Search ancestors by name or record number
* View media, notes, and sources for people, families, events, and facts
* Source list
* To-do lists
* Research Logs
* Media Lists
* Address Book
* Repository List
* Correspondence List
* Place List
* Perpetual calendar
* Date calculator
* Relationship calculator
* Soundex calculator
Note: Requires RootsMagic desktop family tree software or the free RootsMagic Essentials software to create, edit, or add to your genealogy files.
Powerful search helps to find diary entries by any keyword in the title or text and filter results by date, folder or tags.
★ Main Features ★
- User friendly interface adapted for phones and tablets;
- Multilingual UI now in 30+ languages;
- Security Code allows to keep your entries private;
- Organize diary / journal entries using folders and tags;
- Swiping between entries;
- Attach or capture unlimited amount of photos;
- Change interface color;
- Powerful search and filtering;
- Backup & Restore your data, store it in Dropbox;
- Share entries and pictures to email, SMS, Twitter, etc.;
- Set the first day of week in calendar;
- Use Notification Bar icon to create new entry faster;
- Automatic location detection for new entries;
- Adjust text size;
- Choose between 12AM/PM and 24 hours time format;
- Multi window mode (if supported by device);
★ Diaro PRO Features ★
- Sync data across all your Android devices and Diaro Online on your Mac or PC using Dropbox;
- Ads free;
★ Diaro Online ★
You can access your Diaro entries online on any device using web browser:
Diaro Online features:
- Export your entries to PDF file.
- Import data from Evernote, Catch Notes, Day One apps;
★ Diaro app reviews ★
easyjournaling.com review: http://goo.gl/xdgbl
androidrundown.com review: http://goo.gl/pB73a
makeuseof.com review: http://goo.gl/nAabt
ohyonghao.com review: http://goo.gl/U0ITG
★ Learn More ★
- Facebook: http://facebook.com/diaroapp
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/diaroapp
- F.A.Q.: http://www.diaroapp.com/en/faq
You can even transfer Recipes from your "Recipe Box" app. Just Export Recipes from RecipeBox and save them to SDCARD and import them in Recipe Box Pro.
Create/Edit/Delete your own shopping list and add your recipe to shopping list.
Share your recipe.
Please leave us your feedback to help us make your experience better.
Maybe you're just on vacation and you have a great photo?
Or maybe you want to document the joyful moments of your baby?
My Diary is the app for you!
- Save your memories every day.
- Add photos.
- Select any background for each page of the diary.
- Browse your entries using the calendar.
- Send the content to your family or friends.
- Use a password to protect your data.
- Synchronization via Google Drive for Android 2.3.3 or newer (synchronized files are hidden and can only be viewed using My Diary).
How to set password?
Click the key icon on the action bar. If you do not see the key icon, press the menu button on your device and select "Password" from the menu.
It feels like yesterday we were celebrating in the New Year, but the Velentine's month is almost around the corner!
Although you should greet your loved or special one all year long, this holiday is to emphasize it. And since we’re all about love, why not have a few quotes to surprise your sweetheart during the day? You could text them, email them, maybe write them on a card, or just plain say one and be super spontaneous.
Or simply express it with our Love Quotes by sharing it to them....
Simply download the best love background app to get the Velentine's moment today.
"If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever." -- Mandy Hampton
"One day you will ask me which is more important? My life or yours? I will say mine and you will walk away not knowing that you are my life." -- Khalil Gibran
"Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile." -- Franklin P. Jones
"When I saw you, I fell in love and you smiled because you knew" -- Arrigo Boito
- Manages Individuals and Families
- Manages Genealogy
- Anniversary Widget/Alarm
- Supports D-day(count for anniversary)
* English, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Slovak, Czech, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified), French and Turkish
* Android 1.6 or later
~ Please refer to the website for 'Known limitations' and 'Permission Usage'
This app is in Chinese. It is intended for users who can read Chinese.
So my friends and I started work on BillionGraves.com. In building the site and its iPhone and now Android apps, we’ve created a framework that allows people all over the world to map out photos of all the headstones in their local cemeteries and upload them to the BillionGraves.com database. Once the photos are there, fellow family historians can transcribe the information from the headstones and make it easy to search, which puts unique headstone records only mouse-clicks away from anyone looking for their ancestors. By using the smartphone's location services, we can ensure that even when descendants are half a world away, they can not only see their ancestors’ information, but they can also see the headstones and precisely where those headstones are. Previously undocumented records end up collected in an easy-to-access, free-to-use location, and family historians anywhere can use this framework to build on their existing research.
The trouble is that even though we’ve built this framework, it won’t amount to much unless we have help from all over the world. And by all over the world, I mean if we don’t have help from YOU. We have the audacious goal to accurately acquire, transcribe and share at least one billion grave records, but that can’t happen without others who share that same vision...
jar doesn't focus on mapping up your entire financial situation. Instead it focuses on the future and the expenses
you can actually influence.
My saving jar is challenge based and lets you set up your goals. The challenges are represented by a jar for you to fill. Every day becomes a motivating mini-challenge and a chance to put some money in the jar!
- Lock diary with password or PIN.
- Save, browse, search and share diary entries on your smartphone and tablet.
- Organize diary entries by categories.
- Sort diary entries by date created, date updated, title and category.
- Navigate between diary entries in a horizontal position.
- Sync diary entries via Google Drive between all Android devices you use.
- Keep your diary entries safe in the cloud.
- Store and display thousands of diary entries without any performance penalty.
- Store large diary entries (unlimited size).
- Change theme color.
- Night mode.
- No ads.
- Auto sync.
Application data is stored in a hidden folder on your Google Drive. This folder is accessible only by "My Diary" app. Although the folder is hidden you can see the amount of space it occupies and delete its contents.
1. Go to Google Drive on the web at "drive.google.com"
2. From the settings menu, select "Manage apps".
3. Find the application called "KreoSoft - My Diary".
Please remember to perform synchronization regularly to avoid accidental data loss.
Like us on Facebook:
* Update names and details from your iPhone or from your private website
* Add and Tag Photos
* Get updated lists of upcoming birthdays
* Invite Family to view or update the family tree
* Check the activity log to see who has visited your site and what updates they made.
This app is a companion for your Private Family Tree website at TribalPages. All your Family Tree information is stored on our secure servers at TribalPages. Your family tree can be viewed and updated either using an internet browser on a computer or by using this app. Any updates that you make using the app will automatically appear on your website.
Invite family members to view or update the family tree. You can choose the level permission you give each invited member. They will receive an invitation via email. Invited members can either download this app or visit your website. The activity log shows when each member visits your site and what changes they have made.
Take pictures of your relatives or ancestral places. Tag the pictures and add them to your family tree. This is great when you visit family or at reunions.
Full sized breathtaking juicy images for thousands of recipes displayed like only a high resolution tablet can. It might just be the last cookbook you'll ever not have to buy!
Cook Mode: use your tablet in the kitchen with a handy cooking mode
All the juicy photos including step-by-step recipes with photos, complete with nutrition facts.
View Top 10 and Top 25 recipes, updated constantly.
You aren't limited to our limited selection of over 50,000 recipes, you can add your own too!
Search for recipes by ingredients on hand, title, collection and more.
Share recipes via email, Twitter, Facebook and Google+
Take photos using your built-in camera and add them to recipes you've made.
This app is developed by RecipeLand.com and is a companion extension to the full web site. Discover our website and share it with your friends. When you're at the desktop you can add your own recipes and they will sync with the app.
UPCOMING PLANNED FEATURES
* sorting and drill-down searching, perfect for large recipe boxes
* submit and read recipes reviews
* integration into Google+ history (once Google gets around to releasing it)
* Integration into your Facebook timeline, track recipes you want to make directly from your activities page.
*Storage (SD Card) - to save bandwidth by caching juicy recipe photos locally on your SD card
*System tools (write sync settings) - to allow syncing of your recipe box with cloud services
*Hardware (camera) - to allow photos of recipes to be taken and uploaded
*Network (Internet) - to allow access to thousands of recipes and sync your recipe box
*Your Accounts (act as an authenticator) - integrate with the native Android accounts manager, increased security