For each product you will find images of product variants and typical applications, as well as the possibility of sending direct enquiries about catalogues, prices and stockists. Many products are also presented within the framework of projects by international architects. The intuitive navigation by product group, manufacturer, designer or free text search provides you with fast search results anywhere and at any time. As a result you can use the app either as a private design enthusiast, or for business purposes as a planner or architect.
An integrated QR code scanner enables the products which are exhibited by our retail partners to be linked to the background information in our database.
The app's functions at a glance:
- The Best 5’000 Design Chairs
- Intuitive navigation and excellent image quality with zoom function
- Compact texts about the products, with manufacturer's contact information - Supplementary functions enabling direct contact (prices, ordering catalogues, retailer data)
- Daily automated update and expansion of the database
- Lists of exhibitors at the latest design trade fairs
- Integrated QR code scanner
Architonic is the world's premier database for premium segment furnishing and design products, featuring the product data of currently more than 950 selected premium brands.
You can also visit us online at http://www.architonic.com
General terms and conditions and data protection guidelines:
EFG is one of Europe’s leading producers of office furniture with a complete collection of furniture and products for all areas in offices and public indoor environments. In this app you can view our complete products range, read about benefits and facts, download pictures and information materials. You can get in touch with us through the app for more information, request a visit and to get price quotes, etc.
EFG design and produce Task chairs, Office chairs, Desks and Workstations, Storage systems, Screens and Wall systems, Meeting and Conference tables, Soft seating and Break-away furniture and School furniture.
OUR DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
Work is becoming a function not a place. More and more office environments are based on the principles of keeping people inspired, healthy and optimally productive. Individual workstations are becoming obsolete and the office interior solution is more critical than ever. This fact is an integral part of how we approach product design at EFG.
Today, interior design plays an increasingly important role in maintaining a healthy office environment that keeps business targets within reach. These are key areas where we believe the right interior solution can make a real difference, and our products and designs strive to create great improvements in key areas:
- Space efficiency. Making room for more colleagues and increasing workspace without crowding the office.
- Productivity. Getting more done in the office with less effort by adapting the interior design to fit specific tasks and activities.
- Motivation. An office with a modern way of working is attractive to both current and future employees, especially the younger generation.
- Image. The interior design of an office tells the story of the company and its brand and is a direct reflection of the company culture.
LOCAL SHOWROOMS & INTERNATIONAL SERVICES
EFG’s core markets are in the Nordics and UK. We work through a network of dedicated dealers in Europe, Middle East and Japan, and we deliver worldwide interior solutions for our multinational customers.
In our mind, corporate responsibility is not about ticking boxes and then moving on with business as usual. It is about integrating a responsible behaviour in everything we do. Towards our environment, in the social and cultural ties we make and in the economic perspective we always work from. It is about fostering long-term relationships and a healthy company culture where we develop products with a minimal environmental impact and create sustainable customer solutions that are based on real needs.
- The environment: We strive to be industry leaders and our design process follows strict standards set out by Svanen – the Nordic eco label.
- Innovation: Functional and attractive, based on needs today and tomorrow.
- Customer satisfaction: Focusing on the customer’s business targets and their staff’s well-being.
- (EFG) Employees: Health and safety, training and personal development, ambassadors that integrate our company culture and share insights of customer’s needs and targets.
- Influencers and specifiers: Creating partnerships that support end customer needs.
- Suppliers: Long term relationships based on trust and a common understanding of the market in whichEFG operates.
- CSR: EFG contributes to sustainable development in our society. We strive to responsibly minimize the negative impact of our decisions and activities. EFG utilises the UN Global Compact as the basis for its CSR policy.
Again, welcome to EFG. Our mission is to improve our customers’ image and performance.