SaxoTraderGO is the number one platform for active traders* and provides on-the-go access to 35,000+ financial instruments, across all asset classes.
Access powerful trading tools, innovative risk-management features, and comprehensive news and analysis, wherever you are.
Losses can exceed deposits on margin products.
NOTE: You will need an account in order to trade from this app. Sign up in the app or at https://www.home.saxo/accounts/
GLOBAL MARKET ACCESS
• Forex – 182 FX spot pairs and 140 forwards
• Forex options – maturities from one day to 12 months on 44 FX vanilla options
• CFDs – contracts for difference on 9,000+ instruments
• Stocks – 19,000+ stocks on 36 exchanges worldwide
• Listed options – 1,200+ listed options on 23 exchanges globally
• Commodities – gain exposure to metals, energies and interest rates
• ETFs – 3,000+ low-commission exchange traded products
• Futures – Industry-leading prices on 200+ futures
• Bonds – 5,000+ government and corporate bonds
MAKE OPPORTUNITY MOBILE
• Place and manage orders across all asset classes
• Trade directly through live, integrated charts
• Identify opportunity with free Trade Signals from Autochartist
• Utilise over 40 technical indicators and drawing tools
• Stream expert news and analysis directly on your device
FAST, INTUITIVE, SECURE TRADING
• Sync your settings seamlessly across devices
• Utilise innovative risk-management tools
• Control your positions with advanced order types
• Practice with our 20-day risk-free demo
Saxo Group is a fully licenced and regulated bank, and a global leader in online trading and investing. We provide multi-asset access to global financial markets from a single cross-currency, margin account. Our award-winning trading platforms are available in 20 languages, and our technology forms the backbone of more than 100 financial institutions worldwide.
*ADVFN International Financial Awards 2018: Best Platform for Active Traders
Losses can exceed deposits on margin products. Complex products, including CFDs and FX, come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs, FX or any of our other products work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
74% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs/FX with Saxo.