Voice Camera is easy to use:
1. Start Voice Camera for photos.
2. Say "Ok Camera" to take photo any time. Photos can be taken in landscape and portrait camera. Switch between Front facing and back camera.
3. View the Voice Photos and save or share Photos.
Sounds Camera comes with advanced settings:
1. Set Front facing and back camera as default camera.
2. Number of Photos to take for each photo session.
3. Voice command to use to take photos. Default "Ok Camera".
Create magical photos without touch and easy to use Camera.
★★ NEW !!! ★★
★ Design and fix your photos with special filters and other design tools
★ Shake your phone to start capturing new video
Taking a picture never been so easy and fun – just whistle and your cam will automatically make a high quality picture.
Selfie photos have never been so easy and fun to do!!!
Just use the front or rear camera, whistle and smile… if you want you can use the App's countdown option.
Easily edit and add filters or frames to your photo! and more..!
Want to take beautiful landscape photos while driving?
Just leave the phone mounted to the windshield, open the app and whistle :)
Can't use the touch screen? just press the volume up button..!
Or you can just use the old fashion Android way to take the photo using the screen button.
★ Whistle detecting camera.
★ High quality pictures.
★ Auto focus.
★ Easy holding and taking pictures just with one hand.
★ Using the volume up button for more easy way to take a picture.
★ Picture sites hands free while driving using the whistle.
★ Selfie pictures using cam countdown.
★ Both landscape and portrait orientation supported
★ A very useful and fast picture gallery
★ Share your photos
★ Easy edit your photos
★ create predefined or customised filters to your photo (easy to use)
★ Add a nice frame to your photo
*** if you can't whistle, try to set sensitivity to level 1 and make noises "like" you are whistling.. that should do the trick ;) ***
● All photographic parameters are adjustable and always at hand: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode, focus mode, white balance and program mode.
● DSLR-like viewfinder display: see exposure time, aperture and stops display with EV and bracketing settings, in real-time!
● Full fledged exposure bracketing: from 3 to 7 frames, unlimited stops spacing, plus custom EV shifting.
● Built-in intervalometer: make stunning timelapses (even bracketed/HDR timelapses) and time-controlled picture series.
● Program and Speed-priority modes.
● Long exposure support: take beautiful night photos and light trails with long exposure times up to 30 seconds**.
● JPEG, true 16-bit RAW in DNG format*, and lossless PNG photo capturing formats, perfect for post-processing.
● Manual shutter speed: from 1/80000 to 2", or the range available on your device*.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature and more using volume keys. Devices with hardware camera shutter key are also supported.
● EXIF and XMP sidecar metadata support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch-to-focus, true manual focus* and infinity focus modes. Autofocus lock feature (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+.
● In background photo and RAW developing and processing allows a smooth, uninterrupted camera operation.
● Digital zoom using multitouch pinch gesture. Also shows 35mm equivalent focal length!
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder: live RGB histogram, 10 composition grid overlays and 9 crop guides available.
● Powerful organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
● The user interface is available in more than 30 languages.
This camera application completely avoids scene modes, instead you get full manual control over all photographic parameters, just like you do with a reflex camera, so you can ultimately control every aspect of the picture, and leave the post-processing to the computer. So after your DSLR, you will never miss a photo opportunity again, being able to capture it with the closer sensation to your DSLR as possible.
IMPORTANT: If you find a bug using the application, PLEASE, visit the web page http://www.camerafv5.com/ or write to email@example.com with your phone model name and the description of the problem, before writing a negative comment. Customer satisfaction is our priority, and we will do our best to fix the issues as soon as possible!
Connect with Camera FV-5 and stay always up to the latest information about current and future development. Visit the official website http://www.camerafv5.com, be a fan of http://www.facebook.com/CameraFV5, subscribe to http://www.twitter.com/CameraFV5 or watch tutorials at http://www.youtube.com/user/camerafv5.
* Requires Android 5.0+ and a fully compliant Camera2 implementation. Currently only LG Nexus 5 and Motorola Nexus 6.
** Requires Android 5.0+. Compatible as well on the Samsung Galaxy Camera (1 and 2), Galaxy S4 Zoom and HTC One (M8). On Android 4.4 or older, long exposures lowers picture resolution to 2 or 1 MP, depending models. The reason is explained here: http://www.camerafv5.com/faq.php#long-exposure-resolution
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Camera MX – the popular free photo app for your Android phone with more than 8 million downloads world wide and users in over 100 countries
Get the best out of your android camera! Take photos and videos fast and as sharp as they can possibly be. Don’t compromise and preserve your favorite moments execatly when they happen, in the best quality & brilliance.
Add beautiful effects like HDR, Lomo, Tilt-Shift and many more to your pictures and videos after or even live while photographing.
Later, you can easily share your photos & videos with your friends and loved ones on Facebook, Instagram, Tumblr, Flickr, etc. ; or add an extra something to your photos by presenting them in animated photo slideshows with your favorite music.
What the press has to say:
- androidcentral.com (03/02/2012)
"The ability to add real time effects to the pictures as you are about to take them would be amazing, and that is where Camera MX steps up to the table in a big way."
Camera MX is FREE. Discover stunning live effects (HDR, TiltShift & Little Planet) for your photos, awesome frames and overlays and the functionality to trim your videos completely free of charge.
★ IMPRESSIVE CAMERA FEATURES ★
+ Full quality photo saving – Get the most of your smartphone camera
+ Shoot 16:9 photos - Even if it is not supported by your stock camera
+ Take amazing selfies using the self-timer for the front and back camera (NEW! Simply use the volume keys to shoot your photos)
+ Never miss awesome snapshots thanks to the Quickstart Icon
+ More than 20 live photo-effects:
HDR, TiltShift & Little Planet, Vintage, Lomo, Color Splash, Pop Art, Black & White, Sepia etc.
★ VIDEOS AT ITS BEST ★
+ Shoot cool videos of any length
+ Add amazing live-effects to your videos
+ Take photos while shooting videos
+ Trim videos after capturing
★ BEAUTIFUL PHOTO & VIDEO EDITING ★
+ Image Editing with Auto optimization, brightness, contrast, saturation, rotation, white balance etc.
+ Present your photos as animated slideshows together with your favorite background music
+ Combine photo effects, overlays and borders in your camera
★ EASY SHARING ★
+ Share your photos easily on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Tumblr and Twitter
+ Display your photos on maps, so you’ll always know where you took your shots (GPS needs to be turned on)
+ Full overview of your photos and albums
Dutch, English, Frensh, German, Italian, Portugese, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Russian, Thai, Indonesian, Hindi
Android 2.3 Froyo or higher
► If you like to be informed what is planned or coming up for Camera MX please add us on Google+ http://google.com/+Cameramxapp ◄
►When you want to be a Beta tester and get always the newest version of Camera MX before anybody else, come and join the Camera MX beta community ◄
Please feel free to give feedback at anytime.
♥ Thank you for your love and support! ♥
★★★★★ Editor's Choice - Google Play, Gizmodo + SlashGear
★★★★★ "The Best Camera for Android" - lifehacker
The final choice for 2,000,000+ people!
● Fastest camera on Android
● Best Photo Mode!
● Stable Shot
● Voice Activated
● Burst Mode
● Time Lapse
● HDR Mode
● Silent camera mode
● Grid overlays
● Horizon level
● Set actions for hardware buttons, e.g. volume to control zoom.
● Powerful editing suite
● 1-click presets: Diana, Retro, Holga 35mm, Toy...
● Total control of color, vignettes and fun effects
● Collages: e.g. 2x2 selfie shots
● Light leaks
● Bokeh FX
FREE DOWNLOAD PACKS:
● Fun camera props
● Famous ‘buddies’
● Shutter animations
● Scary Halloween ghouls
"our choice for the best camera app around ... a ton of different effects if you're in the mood for a Hipstamatic type shot" - lifehacker
"grab this to show off to your Apple-loving buddies" - SlashGear
"greatly improves the usefulness of your Android" - Gizmodo
"Few apps offer as many options for shooting as this one" - WIRED
With a simple yet stylishly powerful interface, this professional photographic camera app includes a large variety of live photo filters in lightning-fast real-time, such as several Lomo and Lo-Fi effects, artistic painting, cartoon and paper styles, retro & vintage, FAUX HDR, analog, including even fisheye, wide angle camera filters, and many more. In total over 200 customizable camera photo effects, and over 20 frames.
For HDR fans, produce the most beautiful images with the FAUX HDR tone mapping filters.
Also you can create little planet photos with the Stereographic filters adjusting the intensity level, or just use the preset tinyplanet.
Lomography, Analogic and Hipster photography lovers will be pleased with the emulated effects of some classic cameras such as Holga, Zenit, Lomo LC-A, and even an awesome Super-8 style.
With the easiest Panorama mode that you can find. The Panorama mode manual nature gives you full control over the final result. Try using different filters, people or objects in each shot to create unique panoramic images. Your imagination is the only limit.
Record GIF animations with all the available effects. You can also change the GIF recording speed to produce funny GIF animations, or even record in reverse mode.
With unique features that any DSLR camera owner will envy. Control manually several photographic settings such as the exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, etc., All filters allow a complete and unique manual customization.
With the unique Cameringo viewfinder, now you can keep shooting while in photo review mode, allowing comparison of the last photo taken against the live image. Plus, the horizon level indicator gives you now better control over the angle of the photo.
Get now mad-face shots with the unique Virtual Flash for Front-Facing Cameras. The idea is very simple, in complete darkness the screen will light up enough to give you the chance to snap your grin. Not all effects are suitable for this, so try it first with "original".
Other included features are a clever image stabilizer, silent camera mode, histogram, Incognito mode, Geo Tagging (GPS Location), guidelines, tap to shoot, macro-focus, and even the option to shoot perfectly squared photos making it easier to upload into Instagram.
A new effects photo-camera app for everyone's taste at your fingertips.
-If you find any problem or have any doubt then please contact directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Cameringo does not get, store or collect any personal data at all, respecting your privacy 100%. The permission required for "Location/Network" is used only by the Geo Tagging setting, which is disabled by default, and that you can use if you wish to store inside the photo where did you do the shot.
-The "Internet" permission is to allow loading images from on-line albums such as Picasa.
"Outstanding! This is by far my favorite camera app" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Insane how good this app is!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !! This apps is worth 5 star and worth to buy. It so unbelievable crazy!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"The apps is great, fast, and does an excellent job. Thanks!" ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
"Excellent !!" "Bestest!" "Love it!" "Simply fantastic" and so on :) ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
DSLR Camera Pro is a professional camera app designed to mimic a DSLR as good as possible. It's ergonomic, powerfull & easy to use - most settings can be reached in just one tap. No fancy filters, photo frames etc. Just pure photography - that's our motto.
Here are the major features that you get:
• two-state shutter button - press to focus, release to take a shot
• moveable viewfinder - to set focus-area anywhere you want
• live histogram
• exposure compensation
• flash mode - auto, on, off, torch
• light metering mode - matrix, center-weighted, spot
• autofocus mode - single, continuous, face-detection etc.
• white balance
• drive mode: single, burst, timer etc.
• scenes - portrait, landscape etc.
• color effects
• grids: rule of thirds, golden ratio etc.
• volume keys as shutter buttons
• front-facing camera support
Please note that many features are hardware-dependent. This means they won't be available for you if your device doesn't support them.
This app is inspired by our experience with some great photo equipment, like Nikon D90 and Canon EOS 60D, Panasonic Lumix FZ-8 or even Nokia Pro Camera.
1. Switch between first category filters available when reviewing after capturing.
2. New Quick-fix feature in Portrait Editing to beautify yourself in just one click.
3. More handpicked TEXTUREs are added.
First choice free ultimate CAMERA app for close to 400 million users worldwide!
Camera360 is the No.1 App in photography category in 75 countries, including US, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Russia, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, India and China.
Simply the most powerful and completely free photo shooting and editing app in the world. Camera360 has 200+ EXCLUSIVE & FREE photo filters with multiple professional editing tools such as tilt-shift, overlay, textures etc.
# 10+ FREE CAMERA MODES (SELFIE CAMERA, Effect CAMERA, POSTER CAMERA, FUNNY CAMERA, TILT-SHIFT CAMERA, AUDIO CAMERA, VIDEO AND MORE)
# 200+ FREE EXCLUSIVE FILTERS
# FREE CLOUD ALBUM
# NEARBY TRANSFER FOR INSTANT, NO CHARGE PHOTO SHARING
# INTELLIGENT FACIAL RECOGNITION, SKIN SMOOTHING AND FACE THINNING FEATURES
# PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EDITING TOOLS
# FAST EASY SHARING TO FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM
# ALL FREE, ZERO ADS!
1. New Homepage
Camera360 provides quick access to select features such as Effect Camera, Selfie Camera, Camera Store, New Effects, Cloud Album and more…
2. New Camera Store. ALL FREE!
10+ creative cameras in the “Camera Store” where you can add and manage your favorite camera modes. Different Camera modes including Effect Camera, Selfie Camera, Easy Camera, Scene Camera, Funny Camera, Tilt-shift Camera, Color-shift Camera, Audio Camera, Video Camera, all available for Free! Customize your own Camera360 now.
3. New Effect Store. ALL FREE
Camera360 has 200+ amazing exclusive filters are in the Effect Store where you can add and manage your own effects. New HDR “Storm” brings visual storm!
4. User Friendly Photo Album
Camera360 helps you classifying the photos by date for easy photo search and management. Photos in phone gallery can be browsed and edited in “Other Album”.
5. Professional Photo Editing UI and UX
Crop, Rotate, Blur, Texture, Adjust and more professional grade editing features are available.
6. Custom Ratio
Resize photo with ratio (16:9/4:3/1:1) while shooting.
7. Faster and better Cloud Service
Secure and smart cloud album for photo storage, management, editing, sharing and more. Support auto synchronization under uploading settings of Camera360 Cloud. Photos can be browsed on multiple devices via cloud.camera360.com
8. Beautiful Design
With beautiful and simplistic design, the app brings you the most fluid photography experience on the go.
9. Photo Share
Photos can be shared easily via Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Instagram, WeChat and more.
For suggestions please contact us at email@example.com or
Follow us on Instagram:
Like us on Facebook:
Follow us on Twitter:
• Simple Interface - Capture photos and video quickly with Google Camera's simple and intuitive interface
• Lens Blur - Manipulate the camera's depth of field using Lens Blur to focus on the subject in the foreground and blur the background; great for portraits and selfies
• Photo Stitching - Create amazing 360° Photo Sphere, panoramas, wide angle and fisheye image captures with Google's photo stitching technology developed for Google Maps
• Video - Shoot video and simultaneously capture stills just by tapping on the screen
• Android Wear - Control the camera from a distance
• HDR+ - Use the HDR+ (High Dynamic Range) setting to improve images captured in low light, and backlit scenes (only available on Nexus 5 and Nexus 6)
• Works on phones and tablets running Android 4.4+ KitKat and above
• Photo Sphere and Panorama require a gyro sensor (not available on Moto G)
• Photo Sphere, Panorama, and Lens Blur require at least 1 gigabyte of memory
• Android L Developer Preview (LPV79) users: Google Camera app will not work on this early preview build. Only final factory system images are supported.
This is the ultimate collection of cartoon/sketch/comic book/half tone/noir/neon and many other effects painted directly in your camera, no more boring post-effects, it's all real time, you simply won't stop wondering, wherever you are, having a look at things and cartoon-ize them!
You can wave your phone around and see the world change before your eyes, take pictures and record videos using any of the stylish cartoon effects or apply them to your existing photos.
Please contact us if you have any issues with this App, we will give you a refund and later notify you once we've fixed the problem.
● I’ve purchased the App, but I can’t download it.
Please check that you have good Internet connectivity and retry. If the problem persists, please contact us and we will provide a solution.
● Why do you require the NFC and INTERNET permissions?
NFC is required to support Android Beam and INTERNET is required for the Facebook, Twitter and YouTube integration.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Thank you for your download!
The JFDP Labs team
★★★★★ I love this app. I have gotten some great shots that I wouldn't of with my regular camera on my phone. - Anne Burgamy
★★★★★ I installed this app while on vacation and it captured some of the most awesome pictures, fast speed, or still shots. It's one of my all time favorite apps. - Terry Smith
This is the fastest camera app available for Android.
Fast Burst Camera is capable of taking 30 photos per second.
( on low-end devices, 5-10 photos per second is possible )
Hold shoot button for continuous burst, or tap for fast single shots.
Zero shutter lag - pictures are taken as soon as shutter button is pressed.
★ Supports flash, focus and zoom. Shutter sound can be turned of.
★ Shoot modes
- Single shot
- Full Burst
- Motion trigger
★ Built-in editor
- Add filters, frames, text and more
- Adjust brigthess and colours
- Create animated GIFS and collages
★ Great for
- sports shots
- pictures of kids or pets
- party camera
- taking a burst of pictures in an important situation, and pick the best later
- analyse your golf swing frame-by-frame
- Parkour shots
★ Tips for good burst photos
- get as much light as possible - especially when capturing things or people in motion
- keep the camera steady
- hold the shoot button for continuous bursts, and pick the good shots later
★ Support : email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. All mail will be answered.
I stand by my products - if you experience a problem, I'll will either fix it or refund your purchase.
Note : due to the high speed, pictures are not taken in the highest resolution possible.
Zoom and flash not available on all devices.
Take better pictures, amazing videos and have fun creating them.
Featuring many unique high quality effects, grouped into families sharing a common theme:
● Old Time: make your camera look like something from the 20's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or 80's
● Lomos and Vintage: more subtle retro effects
● Comic and Sketch: to express yourself, half tone, B&W, printed comics, new style, mix and match
● Art: sometimes you just want to create a piece of art with a tap
● Sci-Fi: see it to believe it
● Computer: and finally, for every geek out there, this is unmissable: old computer monitors
Many of the effects can be boosted by applying a superb "out of focus"/"depth of field" filter, and, as usual, it's all real time.
● Capture high resolution photos with effects, or apply them to your existing images
● Capture video with effects (*)
● All the features from a standard camera app: Auto-focus, timer, flash modes etc.
● More than 40 high quality effects
● Share your creations straight from the app
● Tweak each effect to achieve your own unique look
(*) Video recording requires that your device supports NEON instructions, most modern devices do.
● Why does the video recorder launch the default camera recording app?
- On some devices this happens when taking unfiltered videos because it is faster
● Zoom doesn't work on the preview of my device why?
- Try the Software Zoom option in the settings, this might fix the problem.
● Camera 2 doesn't officially support custom ROMs. The app might work, but there are know issues especially with CyanogenMod. Please update to an official ROM or ask us for a refund if you've purchased the app.
If you are unhappy with the app please contact us to our support email we'll try to either fix the problem or give you a full refund.
Feel free to contact us if you want to share your feedback or experience.
Finally, Camera 2 does not store/collect/send/manage any personal data, all photos and videos taken with Camera 2 are solely yours and yours only.
Internet: only required to share your pictures. If you don't share, internet won't be used.
Microphone: only to record audio with your videos, no other use.
Location: only used to store location to your photos, it's disabled by default and it's optional.
This software uses code of FFmpeg licensed under the LGPLv2.1 and its source can be downloaded here: jfdplabs.com/ffmpeg
Take better photos with your smartphone. SmugMug’s Camera Awesome, with 20+ million downloads on iOS, “actually helps you take better pictures” (TechCrunch: Best Apps of 2012). Just released on Android.
Pack your phone with pro features and get more creative control with the following standard and exclusive Android features:
• Shooting modes: Big Button (tap screen to shoot), Burst, Timer, Interval, Image Stabilization, and Panorama modes
• Composition guides: set up better shots with screen guides for horizon, rule-of-thirds, golden ratio, and more
• Face recognition and tracking: identify and track multiple faces in the shot to keep faces in perfect focus
• Resolution settings: shoot both photos and video in the resolution of your choice
• Creative Editing Tools: 100+ artistic effects, crop, rotate, and insta-edit with the “Awesomize’ button
• Selective Editing: touch to add or erase which parts of the image have filter applied
• Sharing: in addition to sharing on Facebook, Twitter, Sinaweibo, Google+, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Tumblr, YouTube and Flickr, users can now share to any other services via supporting apps installed on device
• NVIDIA® Tegra® 4: Additional features on supported NVIDIA® Tegra® 4-powered devices including slow-motion video, enhanced HDR, and integrated stylus support
*Note: each feature is dependent on device support. Tap exposure points are not supported by Samsung devices or the Motorola Moto X.
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
"This app gives you so much control, it will make you wish your iPhone took raw images…the thing is just ridiculously configurable." (CNET, 2012)
"Camera Awesome is so easy to use and has so many features…you may not buy another stand-alone digital camera ever again. Furthermore, the interface is gorgeous." (LA Times, 2012)
“...by far one of the most full-powered camera apps...marks an exciting advance for smartphone cameras.” (Wall Street Journal, 2012)
“Camera Awesome is…awesome.” (Time, 2012)
Samsung Galaxy SIII, S4, Galaxy Nexus, Note 2, Note 3,
Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10,
Sony Xperia Z, HTC One, LG G2,
Motorola Droid Razr, Motorola Moto X,
Kindle Fire HDX 7", 8.9"
Powered by http://www.SmugMug.com
Just point your Android camera and see LIVE Photo effects on the screen BEFORE you click a picture - no fuss, no muss and no guessing how your pictures will turn out!
Wall Street Journal Review
... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
Camera Fun Pro is in the Top #5 Photography apps in ALL 26 countries!
29 Lens included: Alphabet, Avatar, Black & White, Blueprint, Bulge, Canvas, Chalk, Chess, Color X-Ray, Emboss, Glass, Light Tunnel, Mirror, Neon, Night Vision, Oil Brush, Pinch, Pixel, Poster, Sepia, Sketch, Stretch, Swirl, Thermal, Tunnel, Vintage Sketch, Watercolor, Wave & X-Ray.
Permissions: Read/write permissions for contact data is needed to set a photo as a contact icon, read/write to SD card is need to load and save photos.
☺ ... the app that got the most attention around the dinner table was Camera Fun!! - Wall Street Journal, 8th Dec 2010.
☺ ... creates cool images that will get noticed - Appolicious Advisor.
☺ ... will make you want to keep taking pictures! - CrazyMikesApps.com
Full functionality has been verified on the following phones:
* HTC: Thunderbolt, EVO 4G, MyTouch 4G, G2, Incredible, Desire, Legend, Bravo
* Motorola: Droid, Droid 2, Droid X
* Samsung: Galaxy S, Epic 4G, Galaxy Nexus
Here are a few professional reviews of our iPhone app Pro HDR:
"If you ever take photos using your iPhone, this app is a must-have." - Gizmodo
"Pro HDR leaps ahead of the pack... Even if you're not into HDR photography, this is one to check out." - TUAW
"Picture Perfection: Pro HDR automatically aligns and blends the images, giving you a perfectly exposed, amazing image that rivals a high-end point-and-shoot camera" - NBC Los Angeles
Thanks to Pro HDR Camera, you no longer have to choose between a blown-out sky or a hopelessly dark foreground. Bringing automatic high dynamic range photography to your Android phone for the first time ever, Pro HDR captures an image exposed for the highlights and another exposed for the shadows. It then aligns and merges the images, giving you a gorgeous HDR image up to 8 megapixels like nothing you've ever seen from such a tiny device.
Unlike fake HDR apps that merely take a single photo and reprocess it (without actually adding any new detail), Pro HDR massively extends the dynamic range of your camera and produces beautiful results that you have to see to believe. We provide a fully automatic mode, and an assisted Manual mode for those times when you wish to choose your exact exposures. Finally, you can take stunning high-res photos of all those scenes that are just too contrasty to capture in a single picture.
Not only will seasoned photographers instantly fall in love with Pro HDR, one look at our example images should convince anyone that Pro HDR represents a new era in mobile photography.
Check out our gallery here: http://www.eyeapps.com/Gallery.html
Pro HDR Camera for Android comes with these incredibly useful features:
• Automatic in-app HDR capture, where all you have to do is tap to capture
• Manual in-app photo capture, where you get to choose the exposure of each image in your HDR
• 3 Image Capture speeds to take pictures nearly instantly on phones that support it, while still compatible with older phones.
• Proprietary image alignment algorithm that precisely aligns full-size images in seconds
• Sophisticated image blending creates one beautiful output image nearly instantly
• Live-updating image adjustment sliders to perfect your HDR:
Choose the perfect brightness, contrast, saturation, warmth, and tint, or let Pro HDR automatically maximize image quality.
• Take pictures using hardware buttons (volume up/down or the shutter button if your phone has one)
• Silent capture - mute your shutter sounds for quiet capture
* Camera ZOOM
* Front Camera!
• Fullscreen image preview in portrait and landscape orientation
• Save HDR images at the full resolution of your camera.
• Efficient background processing that renders your HDRs while you keep on shooting
• Built-in HDR gallery view to peruse, share, and re-edit your HDRs
• Share your HDRs with the world with e-mail, and social networks.
• Google+ Instant Upload. Save to DCIM folder to enable!
IMPORTANT: Pro HDR Camera requires Android 2.2 or later. Pro HDR Camera works on Motorola, HTC and Samsung devices.
The exposure functions on LG phones and the Nexus S seem to be broken, so HDR functionality will likely not work (though the rest of the features will). The Nexus S doesn't truly adjust the exposure, but seems to darken or brighten the image in software.
Now with 4K 16x9 video recording on the Nexus 5 running Lollipop
Snap Camera lets you take pictures and record video with a single click, no cluttered preview screen, just the two buttons you really need.
If you want to test this camera before buying, please install the trial version..
The trial version has all the features of the paid app but will only start immediately in Airplane mode.
Snap Camera has a simple, powerful user interface featuring:
* Touch to focus
* Pinch to zoom
* Swipe to review
* Long press to adjust photo settings with the photo controller.
The photo controller includes settings for:
* Colour and Contrast (if supported by the hardware).
* Silent Shutter
* Burst Mode
* Self Timer
* Stable Shot
* Panorama mode
* Flash mode
* Grid lines
* Fast picture mode
* Additional Settings
The additional settings menu gives you access to many extra settings.
* Picture and Video Size
* Scene mode
* Self Timer delay
* Burst Mode settings
* Time Lapse
* Still and Video Focus Modes
* JPEG Quality
* Scene Detection
* Video Bitrate, Format and Codec
* Audio Settings
The photo editor lets you:
* Enhance Details
* Enhance Contrast (Ambiance)
* Add colour effects
* Add a border
* Crop, Rotate, Mirror
* Add image effects
* Histogram Modification
- You can see what effects will be applied and undo an effect at any time from the history menu
- Share an image with any other app such as Facebook or Google+ by clicking on the share icon
- Create panoramas by selecting the panorama icon (Android 4.0 and above)
- Fast picture mode instantly captures photos at the preview resolution.
- Capture still snapshots during video recording (if supported)
- Use the volume buttons to focus and take a picture or zoom
- Auto torch mode for low light video recording
- Use the advanced video settings to record video in resolutions not allowed by other cameras.
- Stable shot mode only takes a photo when the camera is completely still
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
HDR is a feature that lets you take pictures of scenes with very dark and very light areas. The app takes two photos at different exposures and combines them to make one HDR photo. By default the app will save the original exposures and open an HDR editor but this behaviour can be changed from the settings menu.
See here for details of HDR:
Some features are only available on newer devices.
Camera apps are notoriously difficult to make compatible with all hardware.
Please install and test the trial version first before you buy the paid app.
Please visit our website for tips and more details about the settings and features.
There is a discussion forum here:
Please use this to report bugs, ask questions and suggest new features. Remember to say which device you have and which Android version it is running.
This app will install 2 icons in your launcher, one for the Gallery and one for the Camera. Some launchers also put the Gallery icon on your home screen.
Note that most android 4.4 devices do not allow apps to store data on an external sd card except to an area that is deleted when the app in uninstalled. From the storage location dialog, select "external sd card" to use this area. But remember that if you uninstall the app all your photos will be deleted.
To try a beta version of the app, join this Google+ group:
and click the link under "About this community"
Check out our great video to see Snap Camera in action (this shows an older version of the app).