SayScape is the future of social media and the way people communicate by providing a place to be yourself without fear of unfair bias. Military veterans have a special place here on SayScape.
SayScape brings people together no matter what their background or beliefs. It’s designed around the understanding that everyone deserves a voice. SayScape is not a political platform. It’s not target towards an specific affiliation or ideology. The people need an unbiased platform to collaborate, discuss, share idea, and debate key topics. SayScape will not attempt to silence legal content or sell your private data. That is what SayScape is all about.
SayScape features a private verified veteran feed. The purpose of this feed is to ensure veterans have a unique place to meet and talk with other veterans who likely have similar life experiences. This will prove to be an enormous help when dealing with the stresses of PTSD, transitioning to civilian life, or just telling stories. You will find the crisis hotline phone number fixed to the top of the feed. By verifying every veteran before granting access to the feed, we can assure there is no stolen valor. All verified veteran with have a green check mark profile badge.
Features of SayScape include:
- Character limit of 320 per post
- Edit your posts up to 1 minute after posting
- End-to-end encrypted private messaging
- Private verified veterans feed
- “Time bombed” post. Set any date in the future to have your post auto delete
- Custom groups to sort and filter followers
- Night mode/Lights out
- Dislike (broken heart) for time when “like” isn’t appropriate
- Chronological posts
- Embedded link previews
- Fully supported Gifs in post/comments
- Trending Hashtags
- Trending Posts
- Private profiles
- Custom theme colors
- Create polls
- Search people, keywords, or hashtags
- Blacklist words to auto hide posts containing that/those words
- Option to delete all post ever created