Remote control Rogue Amoeba's Airfoil for Windows and Mac with your Android device!
• Connect and disconnect speakers and speaker groups and adjust their volume.
• Switch between different audio sources -- swipe in from the left to see the available sources.
• For supported sources, see information about the currently playing track, and remote control playback.
• Airfoil for Mac supports these sources for remote control and track info: http://bit.ly/1qIOlok
• Airfoil for Windows supports these sources for remote control and track info: http://bit.ly/1lI3kr2
• Airfoil for Mac version 4.8.5 or later, or Airfoil for Windows version 3.6 or later.
• Your remote device must be connected to WiFi on the same network as the computer running Airfoil.
Please be sure to see this posting for important usability tips about the app:
And if you have any trouble connecting the app to Airfoil, please see: