SayWhatNow is an app that pays you for your immediate response to short "in the moment" tasks. We have market researchers right across Australia that need information about what you're doing on your every day experiences. You might visit the shopping mall or take a train or visit a sporting event. We'll pay you to answer a short task about your experience.
Anyone can become a SayWhatNow responder. Just download the App and create an account now!
Here's how it works:
1. One of our clients creates a job for SayWhatNow
2. They describe that they need to get answers from, say, 10,000 people about their shopping experience
3. They start the job and we automatically send out invitations via your phone's notification system inviting you to participate.
4. These jobs need to be completed in a short time frame so you'll only need 1-3 minutes or so to complete the task
5. You might answer some questions, make a few choices, perhaps take a short video
6. You must complete the task in a certain time and submit the response
7. If your response is approved (no naughty or rude answers please) you'll get immediately rewarded
8. Once you meet the minimum threshold you can redeem your rewards in gift cards and other rewards
9. Job done.... Now wait till you receive another task and earn more rewards!!
Some Examples of Tasks
You might be at a sporting event and might be asked "Are you enjoying the event?". You might be asked how "Are the food and beverage outlets doing a good job?". You might be asked to take a selfie of yourself at the game
This type of task is super simple to complete and will only take 1-2 minutes
Things to know
* Every job typically pays about $1 per 1-2 minutes
* Tasks are "in the moment" and must be completed within a couple of minutes of receiving a notification of a new Task
* Most jobs will be dependent on your verifiable GPS location. If we're looking for people entering a shopping mall there is no point sending to people who have never been there. Allowing us to know your location will dramatically increase the number of tasks you will receive.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.