YONO SBI lets you Bank, Shop, Travel, Pay Bills, Recharge, Invest, avail IRCTC ticket booking, use UPI to transfer money, book movie tickets. With SBI YONO, convenience has a new name.
Download YONO SBI our mobile banking and lifestyle application from Google Play Store Only and experience its best-in-class features. Do not use any other websites.
YONO is supported on Android 9.0 and above from 05-11-2022.
Please read the OS version as “9.0 and above” in What's new content as well as under details in “Required OS” field at “More Info” and “Compatibility for your active devices”.
The OS version under these sections will be updated 9.0 and above shortly.
Ø Install/Update new version of App from Play Store and open.
Ø Allow all required permission (location, make/manage phone calls).
Ø Select SIM of CBS Registered Mobile Number (RMN) and allow for SMS permission and submit NEXT.
Ø An encrypted SMS with a unique code will be sent from the device to a pre-defined Number 7718965316 to verify the customer. Kindly note that for sending the SMS standard SMS charges are applicable as per your telecom plan. The SIM should have active outgoing SMS facility. In some devices, the user may have to allow sending the SMS from the outbox.
Ø If there are multiple CIFs attached with same mobile number, system will prompt for the account number and DOB for finding out a unique customer by the mobile number.
Ø If the customer is already having online banking facility of SBI, App will automatically prompt to proceed to Register on YONO with existing user credentials (Online Banking User ID and Password). After entering User ID and Password, customer will receive an OTP on Registered Mobile Number. User has to enter the OTP in the app to complete registration with an optional setting of MPIN.
Ø If the existing SBI customer is not having Online banking credentials, App will prompt to proceed to create INB credential using “Account Details” and “ATM Card” based registration process.
Ø If Non RMN SIM is selected, User will land on account opening screen. If customer claims that selected SIM is already registered with bank, user needs to visit nearest branch with KYC for updating/validating the mobile number in bank account.
What YONO SBI offers you
YONO SBI, SBI’s latest mobile banking offering is an extension of our trusted banking legacy which gave India secure digital products such as YONO Lite and SBI Net Banking. YONO SBI puts India’s largest range of products and services at your fingertips.
• India’s largest shopping marketplace – Exclusive discounts and offers for SBI customers across merchants who offer shopping, vacation bookings, flight and bus ticket bookings, train ticket bookings through IRCTC, food delivery and much more
• Quick Transfer - Immediate fund transfer to new beneficiary up to Rs 25,000/- per day
• One view - Link and view your relationships with all State Bank entities (Credit Cards, Life Insurance, General Insurance, Travel Insurance, Accident Insurance, SIP, Mutual Funds or investments) in one app
• Your friend in need - Get Pre-approved personal loans on the go within 2 minutes, with no documentation at branches.
• Liquidity on the go – Use this one click facility to avail overdraft against Fixed Deposit
• Experience convenience: Request Cheque Books, ATM Cards/Debit Cards or use the emergency services to change ATM PIN, block ATM cards/Debit cards or stop cheques, through YONO SBI
Other pre log in features:
· View Balance – View account balance and recent transactions
· Quick Pay – Use it for quick and simple payments.
· Can’t Login – In case forgotten MPIN/Login Password.
· Lock App – In case of need user lock app access
· ATM/Branch Locator
· FASTtag – Recharge
· T & C
· Bharat QR
· BHIM UPI