If the app doesn't work after you install it, try and check the "New normalization method" checkbox. If that does not work as well, use the volume boost sliders to boost the ring volume for the first X milliseconds, at the level you think matches the increased ring volume. (these sliders are available only for Android 4.4 and up)
The notification message is required by Android so the app won't be killed. Android 4.1+ users can disable the notification by viewing the app info page, and un-check the "Show notifications" checkbox. The app will still work afterwards.
Users that use our Smart Ring Control app, don't need to install this app, because this functionality is already present there.
Please write a comment whether the app works for you or not, so we can make a list of all devices it works on.
Users reported it also work on Huawei Ascend G300. It should work on other Huawei phones too.
Check out our new app that allows you to turn on your flashlight with double-click on the power button. To turn it off, just put the phone in your pocket.
Completely free and without ads!
Follow us on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Shumoapp
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shumoapp/781074948614028?ref=play_store
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/116397644352711588827
You can help translate this app in your language by editing the strings directly here:
1.3 Adds sorting music by time and fixes another force close error.
1.4 Changes to improved holo-style UI and fixes bugs.
THIS APP IS VERY OUTDATED. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 1ST GEN PHONE (see below), PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!
* DOES NOT WORK ON ANY PHONE RELEASED SINCE THE NEXUS. PLEASE SEARCH "DSP MANAGER" ON GOOGLE FOR AN ALTERNATIVE FOR NEWER PHONES (Nexus onwards). SEE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO.
** I HAVE AN APP CALLED VOLUME+ ON THE MARKET FOR £0.99 THAT WILL WORK ON ANY PHONE WITH GINGERBREAD (2.3). IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MY WEBSITE!!!
Press MENU at the Main version page for extra settings (see screenshot for more info)
T-Mobile G1 / HTC Dream
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G / HTC Magic / HTC Sapphire /
T-Mobile Touch / HTC Hero
HTC Droid Eris
All (i think) HTC Devices prior to the Nexus
The LG Optimus range
All Motorola Devices
All Samsung Devices
All Sony Ericsson Devices
~ FOR THOSE THAT HAVE INCOMPATIBLE PHONES AND ARE RUNNING GINGERBREAD (ANDROID 2.3) THERE IS AN APP ON THE MARKET CALLED VOLUME+ WHICH WILL WORK FOR YOU. IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MY WEBSITE ~
Problem/bug? Please e-mail me!
DOES NOT work on all android phones. See website.
Escalating ringtones are well known from older mobile phones and Escalating Ring makes it easy to achieve the same effect - customizable to just the way you want it!
So don't worry about about remembering to turn your volume up before calls - Escalating Ring will do it for you!
Also avoid the risk of having an embarrasingly loud ring, by having Escalating Ring make calls start at a low volume each time, and then escalate until you notice the call.
* Easy to setup and customize
* Simulate to test settings right away!
* Volume increase time interval setting
* Start and max volume settings
* Respects silent and vibrate modes
* Vibrate for one time interval before turning on volume
Escalating Ring is similar to apps like Increasing Ring , Crescendo Volume , Rising Ring and others - Escalating Ring however have a nice working simulation feature so you don't need to wait for calls in order to test your current settings!
The paid version of Escalating Ring is ad free.
NOTE regarding the vibrate first feature:
Some ringtones/phones may make a short sound to begin with, before silencing and performing the vibration - this can be fixed by having a ringtone that starts silent before making sounds or by having the volume low so you won't notice the short burst of sound and then use the starting volume setting to set the starting volume for the call.
Please feel free to write suggestions, comments, error reports or feedback to our mail as we cannot answer comments - we will be more than happy to help or hear from our users :)
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
If your answer is yes, Ring My Droid is the app to solve your problems!
Ring My Droid application has an SMS-triggered alarm system. When you install the app, you are asked to set a 'Key Phrase'. Then at any time after that you ever forget where you kept your phone, just use another phone or get on of your friends to SMS your Key Phrase to your phone.
Once the phone receives the Key Phrase as a SMS message, it starts to ring even if it is kept of silent mode! After the it is just a matter of following the sound and finding your phone back.
By default the Key Phrase is set to RingMyDroid. Change it to whatever you want and click the 'Set' button. It is highly recommended that you set a new Key Phrase.
Your Key Phrase is like your password. Keep it with you, otherwise people or some prankster friends may SMS you your Key Phrase and set off your alarm anytime! ;)
--Permissions required by the Ring My Droid--
RECEIVE_SMS : To get access to incoming SMS.
READ_SMS : To check SMS contents for 'Key Phrase'
Easily increases to maximum your devices volume.
Boost ringtone volume, notification sound, multimedia and alarm.
Volume Booster is very easy to use, just tap BOOST button and wait app boost your phone speakers.
Be careful using headphone or headset.
Did it ever occur to you that someone tried to reach you and you didn't see the incoming call because the phone was silenced? Do you need to wait for incoming call, but want to sleep and put the phone on silent mode? Do you need to stay available all the time when specific people tries to reach you?
This app is for you!
Smart N' Loud is a smart ringer, which enables you to customize your incoming call settings for each contact!
You can define what happens when the contact calls - Ring or Vibrate even when in silent mode (White List), or be silenced all the time, even when the phone is not silenced (Black List).
- Use the simple search box to filter your wanted contacts or groups
- Click to select contact, group, or special number
- Set your contact or group incoming call preferences (detailed below)
Contacts, Groups and Special Numbers
- If you chose a contact and he\she has more than one phone number, you have to choose a specific number
- If you chose a group, the selected setup would be applied on all contacts within the group
- If a contact is removed from a group, the app would update itself on the next run.
Note: until next run, the removed contact is still considered as within the group
- You can also setup your incoming call preferences for 'blocked number'.
Note: this option is not for unlisted numbers in the phone's contact list
Incoming Call Preferences
- Choose between Loud, Vibrate or Silent per contact or group
- Define after how many calls to activate above setup. The simple setup - after one call - means to activate the setup for each incoming call
- If you chose two or more calls, a period of time in minutes is also needed to define the complete setup. For example, make the phone ring for contact 'X', after 2 calls within 10 minutes
- Loud would be activated when the phone is on silent or vibrate mode
- Vibrate would be activated only when the phone is on silent mode
- Silent would be activated when the phone is on loud or vibrate mode. Note that silent is activated for each call
- After confirmed, setup would also appear in the application's main screen. If two or more incoming calls are selected, a red indication with the number of calls would show up on the setup icon
Auto Activation and Popup Alert
- In the application's main screen, the bottom right button would indicate whether the setup is activated or not. A green light means enabled, while a red light means disabled
- You can manually enable or disable the selected setup by pressing the bottom right button
- In the settings screen, you can choose to auto activate when phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If auto activation is not selected, you can choose whether to use popup alert when the phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If popup alert is enabled and ringer mode change is detected, you can choose whether to activate Smart N' Loud, or use 'real silent' mode
- Choosing the 'always' option would set the auto activation option for next time. In order to change it, use the settings screen
- In case you encountered any problems and you need further help, please contact us using the 'contact us' button in the settings screen
- If you like the application, please help us and rank us. Thanks!
Email is you have problems and I'll be happy to try and track them down.
Increase your volume with one touch for FREE with Volume Booster Pro.
Max Volume Increase:
★Boost your device up to 40%.
★Boosts volume to ringtones, alarms, notifications, and videos!
★ Increase the quality and crispness of your android devices sounds.
Speaker and Headset:
★ Not just a speaker booster.
★ Booster also works with headphones giving you a louder experience.
This is an Android app that maximizes your ring volume when certain numbers are calling (even if the phone is on silent mode.) These numbers are specified by the user. The user can add one of their contacts or specify a number manually.
The app can easily be disabled from the settings menu if the user needs true "silent mode."
Source code available at https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts
For feature requests and issues, please visit https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts/issues
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email email@example.com as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to report bugs!
1) How to solve Text-To-Speech problem. (Voice issue)
(1) In app, Click FAQ in menu button or screen of Notification App
(2) Disable all of TTS-related app on the below in FAQ screen.
2) If it doesn't work sometimes, Try to turn the power off and then on.
3) Setup info for GoSMS, HandcentSMS, third party SMS apps
- Add to Notification App, because they prevent original SMS message event.
- GoSMS → Settings → Advanced Tab → Receive Settings → uncheck "Disable other message notification"
# Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake
# Notification Flash & Screen Flash
- Flash when a new notification arrives in selected app
(Whatsapp, Email, Twitter, Alarm/Clock, Messenger, any other app)
* For Android 4.3 or above : [Notification] service. (Free TTS problems,For more precise work)
* For Android 4.2 or below : [Accessibility] service
* Feature phones as the primary function, but Android does not support basic Vibrate then ring camera flash functions can be used simultaneously. and there is supported to answer in call by shaking
# Vibrate then Ring
1) When a call arrives, it will start to vibrate mode.
2) a certain amount of time after the ring tone progressively larger rings.
3) or to set the loudness rings.
# Incoming Call Flash
1) When a call arrives, the flash blinks
2) Set the starting time of the flash
3) Set the number of flash flashing
# SMS Flash
# Missed Call / Unread SMS Flash / Repeat Notification
1) Flash is repeated at specific intervals
# Answer Call by Shake
1) when the phone rang , You can answer the phone by Shaking
2) set the sensitivity of shaking
## Please refer ##
1) Some devices may not work.
2) If it doesn't work, reboot your phone
* now no longer should be ringing ringing phone to be embarrassed or not due to the App if you wanted to dramatically reduce
Power WiFi is the solution!!
Power WiFi automatically toggles your favorite settings when your phone goes into charging. Currently we allow changing of WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Ring/Notification/Alarm Volumes, and Mobile Data.
Additionally you can set up favorite apps to automatically run when power is plugged in. As well as go back to the homescreen when power is disconnected
Upgrading to Pro allows you to toggle each setting when plugged in. For Example in the Free Version plugging in power only allows to turn on the setting, while Pro lets you pick what you want to do.
Power WiFi Pro also has the ability to distinguish between USB power and AC(Wall) power, this allows for whole new sets of options.
In Android version 4.0 (ICS) and above there is no way to have separate volumes for Ringer and Notifications.
Because of this your sleep may be disturbed at night by unwanted email, text or any kind of messages like SMS, MMS or notifications.
Seer allows you to overcome this limitation by turning notification volume to silence and still allows ringing all incoming calls.
What Seer does is silence all sounds except ringer so you will never miss a important phone call.
It comes with a widget as well so you can quickly enable or disable by just one click from the home screen.
Enjoy quiet nights now!
-Allows you to set the volume level for incoming calls
-User can manually turn the silence mode on or off from the app or using widget.
-App widget provides more convenience to quickly turn on or off silence mode from the home screen.
-Timer schedule allows automating the time when it will turn on the silence mode and turn off the silence mode.
-Option to turn on silent mode while charging your phone automatically.
-Option to see the actions performed on your Pebble smart watch.
Please send an email for support/issues/suggestions to email@example.com
Please rate/comment the app on the Play Store, thanks.
As you know leaving WiFi or Bluetooth on all the time when you are not using them drains the battery.
So now when you don’t need it, Auto Off will turn them off, thus saving you battery and letting your device last longer.
- Automatically turn off either WiFi, Bluetooth, or both
- Set time to wait before turning off once WiFi is dropped or Bluetooth signal is lost
- Shows notifications
Ready To Go: No more long process of setting up the app. With the beautiful radial dial timer, you can go from installing the app to timer set in just a few seconds.
Saves Battery: SleepMuse is very light on battery use, so you can ensure that once it stops your music, your phone battery will be conserved when you’re not using it.
Reduces Data Usage: If you are streaming music using Google Music and forget to turn it off when you fall asleep, your data will take a toll. But now you can rest assured that your data usage will not be affected.
Convenience: Want to make things even easier? SleepMuse will automatically open your music app once you start the timer so you don't have to move a muscle.
Supported Apps: We are constantly working on supporting more and more music apps, next up we plan to support Samsung Music Player, HTC Music Player, Spotify, Pandora, and more.