The notification message is required by Android so the app won't be killed. Android 4.1+ users can disable the notification by viewing the app info page, and un-check the "Show notifications" checkbox. The app will still work afterwards.
Users that use our Smart Ring Control app, don't need to install this app, because this functionality is already present there.
Please write a comment whether the app works for you or not, so we can make a list of all devices it works on.
Users reported it also work on Huawei Ascend G300. It should work on other Huawei phones too.
Check out our new app that allows you to turn on your flashlight with double-click on the power button. To turn it off, just put the phone in your pocket.
Completely free and without ads!
Follow us on:
Twitter : https://twitter.com/Shumoapp
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shumoapp/781074948614028?ref=play_store
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/116397644352711588827
You can help translate this app in your language by editing the strings directly here:
Escalating ringtones are well known from older mobile phones and Escalating Ring makes it easy to achieve the same effect - customizable to just the way you want it!
So don't worry about about remembering to turn your volume up before calls - Escalating Ring will do it for you!
Also avoid the risk of having an embarrasingly loud ring, by having Escalating Ring make calls start at a low volume each time, and then escalate until you notice the call.
* Easy to setup and customize
* Simulate to test settings right away!
* Volume increase time interval setting
* Start and max volume settings
* Respects silent and vibrate modes
* Vibrate for one time interval before turning on volume
Escalating Ring is similar to apps like Increasing Ring , Crescendo Volume , Rising Ring and others - Escalating Ring however have a nice working simulation feature so you don't need to wait for calls in order to test your current settings!
The paid version of Escalating Ring is ad free.
NOTE regarding the vibrate first feature:
Some ringtones/phones may make a short sound to begin with, before silencing and performing the vibration - this can be fixed by having a ringtone that starts silent before making sounds or by having the volume low so you won't notice the short burst of sound and then use the starting volume setting to set the starting volume for the call.
Please feel free to write suggestions, comments, error reports or feedback to our mail as we cannot answer comments - we will be more than happy to help or hear from our users :)
THIS APP IS VERY OUTDATED. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A 1ST GEN PHONE (see below), PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!
* DOES NOT WORK ON ANY PHONE RELEASED SINCE THE NEXUS. PLEASE SEARCH "DSP MANAGER" ON GOOGLE FOR AN ALTERNATIVE FOR NEWER PHONES (Nexus onwards). SEE WEBSITE FOR MORE INFO.
** I HAVE AN APP CALLED VOLUME+ ON THE MARKET FOR £0.99 THAT WILL WORK ON ANY PHONE WITH GINGERBREAD (2.3). IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MY WEBSITE!!!
Press MENU at the Main version page for extra settings (see screenshot for more info)
T-Mobile G1 / HTC Dream
T-Mobile MyTouch 3G / HTC Magic / HTC Sapphire /
T-Mobile Touch / HTC Hero
HTC Droid Eris
All (i think) HTC Devices prior to the Nexus
The LG Optimus range
All Motorola Devices
All Samsung Devices
All Sony Ericsson Devices
~ FOR THOSE THAT HAVE INCOMPATIBLE PHONES AND ARE RUNNING GINGERBREAD (ANDROID 2.3) THERE IS AN APP ON THE MARKET CALLED VOLUME+ WHICH WILL WORK FOR YOU. IT IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR FREE ON MY WEBSITE ~
Problem/bug? Please e-mail me!
DOES NOT work on all android phones. See website.
This is an Android app that maximizes your ring volume when certain numbers are calling (even if the phone is on silent mode.) These numbers are specified by the user. The user can add one of their contacts or specify a number manually.
The app can easily be disabled from the settings menu if the user needs true "silent mode."
Source code available at https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts
For feature requests and issues, please visit https://github.com/jkiv/RingLoudContacts/issues
100% Free app. With our app you can increase the sound and volume of all your system with a single tap.
- Make your phone ring louder.
- Watch videos at maximum volume.
- Listen to music with maximum volume.
You can choose to increase to increase volume for all the system or just individual sounds.
* Alarm amplifier
* Increase music volume
* DTMF (Keypad)
* Notifications (SMS, Email, Facebook, twitter)
* Ringtone sound
* Voice call volume
Click on the Widget and set the volume level of any channel(s) in one touch! Vibrate mode setting supported. Quick open, set and close.
In "Settings" you can choose audio channels to display in the widget and channels to adjust.
Also you can adjust border, hue and transparency of the widget's background to fit well your home screen theme.
Install it from the market, then install manually the widget to the desired location of the desktop in standard way for your device:
- Long touch on your home screen or click the menu button;
- Choose "Add";
- Click on "Widgets";
- Choose the A-Volume Widget.
If A-Volume Widget is not in the widgets list:
- Make sure that it's installed into internal memory! Widgets do not work from SD card;
- Restart your system.
NOTE: Starting from Android version 4.1.x (Jelly Bean) in the standard firmware channels "System", "Alert" and "Ringer" are tied. They can not be set separately. This is not the reason to blame the program. Just hide channels "System" and "Notifications" in the settings. At the same time, in some versions of firmware (e.g., in firmware Samsung), these channels are NOT tied. Therefore the program have the opportunity to display and to adjust them separately, if possible.
Did it ever occur to you that someone tried to reach you and you didn't see the incoming call because the phone was silenced? Do you need to wait for incoming call, but want to sleep and put the phone on silent mode? Do you need to stay available all the time when specific people tries to reach you?
This app is for you!
Smart N' Loud is a smart ringer, which enables you to customize your incoming call settings for each contact!
You can define what happens when the contact calls - Ring or Vibrate even when in silent mode (White List), or be silenced all the time, even when the phone is not silenced (Black List).
- Use the simple search box to filter your wanted contacts or groups
- Click to select contact, group, or special number
- Set your contact or group incoming call preferences (detailed below)
Contacts, Groups and Special Numbers
- If you chose a contact and he\she has more than one phone number, you have to choose a specific number
- If you chose a group, the selected setup would be applied on all contacts within the group
- If a contact is removed from a group, the app would update itself on the next run.
Note: until next run, the removed contact is still considered as within the group
- You can also setup your incoming call preferences for 'blocked number'.
Note: this option is not for unlisted numbers in the phone's contact list
Incoming Call Preferences
- Choose between Loud, Vibrate or Silent per contact or group
- Define after how many calls to activate above setup. The simple setup - after one call - means to activate the setup for each incoming call
- If you chose two or more calls, a period of time in minutes is also needed to define the complete setup. For example, make the phone ring for contact 'X', after 2 calls within 10 minutes
- Loud would be activated when the phone is on silent or vibrate mode
- Vibrate would be activated only when the phone is on silent mode
- Silent would be activated when the phone is on loud or vibrate mode. Note that silent is activated for each call
- After confirmed, setup would also appear in the application's main screen. If two or more incoming calls are selected, a red indication with the number of calls would show up on the setup icon
Auto Activation and Popup Alert
- In the application's main screen, the bottom right button would indicate whether the setup is activated or not. A green light means enabled, while a red light means disabled
- You can manually enable or disable the selected setup by pressing the bottom right button
- In the settings screen, you can choose to auto activate when phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If auto activation is not selected, you can choose whether to use popup alert when the phone state is changed to vibrate or silent
- If popup alert is enabled and ringer mode change is detected, you can choose whether to activate Smart N' Loud, or use 'real silent' mode
- Choosing the 'always' option would set the auto activation option for next time. In order to change it, use the settings screen
- In case you encountered any problems and you need further help, please contact us using the 'contact us' button in the settings screen
- If you like the application, please help us and rank us. Thanks!
It's activated when you silence your ringer using the volume buttons (or other means). You don't need to remember a special app! Just change the ringer mode to mute or vibrate, and it automatically pops up and asks you how long to stay silent. Never miss another important call.
Great for class, the office, movies and sleep.
• If Shush doesn't pop up automatically, try launching it manually first.
• LG Optimus can't Shush on Gingerbread due to a bug in LG's software.
• MIUI: follow these instructions: http://goo.gl/yzcKG
• Some other apps that silence the ringer also cause Shush to pop up. If this happens, email firstname.lastname@example.org as well as the other app's developer, and we can fix it together (it's easy).
Please email email@example.com to report bugs!
You think you've damaged the speaker of your android device?
Do not you hear the ringtone when receiving a call?
Do not worry, now with "Volume Booster 2015" you will get your mobile sound higher than before.
This app works through the issuance of a sound in various wavelength spectra, using a frequency ranging from subsonic to ultrasonic vibration that by Hertz scale differently speaker will fix minor damage on it. Furthermore, this app also improves the Android default settings.
With "Volume Booster 2015" the sound of your cell increases from 25 to 45%, more than any other app from Google Play.
You can increase the volume of the ringtone, message, whatsapp tones or music player for your mobile or tablet.
I've been waiting until I could get my hands on a SGS4 to update the description.
This application has always worked via exploiting a bug in Android's MediaServer, which is why there has never been any other applications like it (that can boost the volume of system sounds) on the Play Store. Google seem to have completely patched this exploit as of Android 4.1+. Unfortunately there is nothing I can do about this; Volume+ will no longer work on newer devices.
Some devices running 4.1 CAN make use of this application (Samsung Galaxy S 3 international, HTC One X, etc.) but the majority will not. Most phones running pre-JB firmware will still be able to use this application as normal.
Sorry about this everyone but there's nothing I can do anymore, NO AMOUNT OF DEVELOPMENT WILL EVER GET THIS WORKING AGAIN. Google broke it!
Please note; Incompatible devices running certain custom firmwares may still be able to make use of this application.
This application can be downloaded for FREE on my website along with beta builds that have not yet been released.
** PowerAmp Fix - http://androidaudiohacks.com/?page_id=571 **
Tested and Fully working on the Samsung Galaxy S III!! (Doesn't currently work on the Sprint Version. No idea why.)
This application was designed primarily to boost the volume of a wired headset. Whilst it will boost the main loudspeaker volume, it may not be as prominant. Please bare this in mind.
Millions of people blame bad headphones for low-quality music, well put the blame where it belongs; your phone and the audio software. Volume+ can fix the issue system wide. Using Volume+ your phone will get a boost in bass, treble, and if you're using our presets, you can finally experience the quality of music that you truly deserve. Being system wide, Volume+ works with Google Music, Pandora, Slacker, and every other music software on your device (that doesn't have a built in EQ). Volume+ might not get you the same experience that you get with those over priced headphones, but what we can promise you is that for $2, you will get music that is finally worth listening to.
There may be issues on certain custom ROMs.
This software does not function the same on every ROM out there, we personally recommend using a Cyanogen Mod 7 or MIUI ROMs, but we do try our best to optimize our software for all software versions. Stock users message us if you're not getting an improved experience.
We highly recommend you use this with caution because while we do allow you to literally go crazy with the way you hear your music, you can seriously damage your hearing and possibly lose it. So please don't go crazy with our application, we want you to enjoy yourself not hurt yourself (please see disclaimer below).
By downloading this application you agree to the fact that, as this app exploits the EQ API included in Gingerbread and it is not meant to be achieved under normal circumstances, I am NOT to be held responsible for anything negative that may occur, such as breakage to your phone or phone's speaker.
I will also take no responsibility for any damage that may occur to your hearing. This app will allow you to boost the volume of the headset, bluetooth headset and modify the inbuilt EQ settings. As a result, you can now increase the volume of the headset/bluetooth headset way above the recommended maximum and so, may cause permanent damage to your speaker and/or hearing.
This app is available for FREE on my website - www.androidaudiohacks.com
Download and use at your own risk.
1.3 Adds sorting music by time and fixes another force close error.
1.4 Changes to improved holo-style UI and fixes bugs.
● Locate Android devices associated with your Google account
● Reset your device's screen lock PIN
● Erase all data on the phone
increase phone speed featues
Monitor status (CPU, RAM, ROM, SD card, Battery)
Process Manager (Clean Running Process)
System Clean (Cache, Thumbnail Cache, Log File, Empty Folder, Browser History, Clipboard, Market History, Gmail History, Google Map History)
Power Saver (bluetooth, wifi, gps, auto-sync, auto-rotate screen, screen brightness, timeout)
Volume Control, Phone Ringtone, Screen Brigthness, Sleep Time
APK Backup & Restore
Increase phone speed
In addition, our volume enhancer can increase your alarm clock sounds and can be used as a music bass booster equalizer which boost all your audio and video sound. So this music player makes it sounds like a HiFI system. It must be your best choice. It will immediately increase all your volume at 30%. Download it and have a try now. It will surprise you.
Power WiFi is the solution!!
Power WiFi automatically toggles your favorite settings when your phone goes into charging. Currently we allow changing of WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Ring/Notification/Alarm Volumes, and Mobile Data.
Additionally you can set up favorite apps to automatically run when power is plugged in. As well as go back to the homescreen when power is disconnected
Upgrading to Pro allows you to toggle each setting when plugged in. For Example in the Free Version plugging in power only allows to turn on the setting, while Pro lets you pick what you want to do.
Power WiFi Pro also has the ability to distinguish between USB power and AC(Wall) power, this allows for whole new sets of options.
In Android version 4.0 (ICS) and above there is no way to have separate volumes for Ringer and Notifications.
Because of this your sleep may be disturbed at night by unwanted email, text or any kind of messages like SMS, MMS or notifications.
Seer allows you to overcome this limitation by turning notification volume to silence and still allows ringing all incoming calls.
What Seer does is silence all sounds except ringer so you will never miss a important phone call.
It comes with a widget as well so you can quickly enable or disable by just one click from the home screen.
Enjoy quiet nights now!
-Allows you to set the volume level for incoming calls
-User can manually turn the silence mode on or off from the app or using widget.
-App widget provides more convenience to quickly turn on or off silence mode from the home screen.
-Timer schedule allows automating the time when it will turn on the silence mode and turn off the silence mode.
-Option to turn on silent mode while charging your phone automatically.
-Option to see the actions performed on your Pebble smart watch.
Please send an email for support/issues/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please rate/comment the app on the Play Store, thanks.
As you know leaving WiFi or Bluetooth on all the time when you are not using them drains the battery.
So now when you don’t need it, Auto Off will turn them off, thus saving you battery and letting your device last longer.
- Automatically turn off either WiFi, Bluetooth, or both
- Set time to wait before turning off once WiFi is dropped or Bluetooth signal is lost
- Shows notifications
Ready To Go: No more long process of setting up the app. With the beautiful radial dial timer, you can go from installing the app to timer set in just a few seconds.
Saves Battery: SleepMuse is very light on battery use, so you can ensure that once it stops your music, your phone battery will be conserved when you’re not using it.
Reduces Data Usage: If you are streaming music using Google Music and forget to turn it off when you fall asleep, your data will take a toll. But now you can rest assured that your data usage will not be affected.
Convenience: Want to make things even easier? SleepMuse will automatically open your music app once you start the timer so you don't have to move a muscle.
Supported Apps: We are constantly working on supporting more and more music apps, next up we plan to support Samsung Music Player, HTC Music Player, Spotify, Pandora, and more.