***SCALAMED IS CURRENTLY ONLY AVAILABLE WITH NEXT LEVEL URGENT CARE IN HOUSTON, TEXAS.***
Please contact us if you believe your clinic would benefit from ScalaMed and check here regularly for updates
Rather than waiting for your doctor to call in your prescriptions to a pharmacy, you’ll receive your prescriptions directly on your phone - putting you in charge. With each prescription or refill, you decide where and when to get your prescriptions filled.
Carry your prescriptions wherever you go, never forget a medicine name again, and be warned if you are prescribed something incorrectly - all from your phone 24/7.
How ScalaMed works:
- Tell your doctor your “pharmacy” is ScalaMed (only available in select clinics) - and after your doctor prescribed you a medicine, wait for the text message telling you your prescriptions are now on your phone
- Download ScalaMed and view your prescriptions in your App.
- Search for a pharmacy from your phone, and conveniently send your prescriptions to any pharmacy you choose.
- Go to the pharmacy to pick up your meds, or wait for the pharmacy to deliver your meds to you.
ScalaMed allows you to:
- Store, access and learn about your prescriptions 24/7 on the ScalaMed App
- Have access to your medication list whenever and wherever you need it
- Remember what medicines and dosages you are taking
- Send your prescriptions to ANY pharmacy
We at ScalaMed believe you should sit at the center of your health journey and be in control of your data. We believe managing medications can and should be easy, secure, and free. This is the future.
ScalaMed is the future of healthcare, beginning with a secure, private, and mobile way to manage medical prescriptions. We use the latest technology to keep your data safe from hackers, and to ensure that your data is visible, and owned only by you and those who you choose to share it with.
ScalaMed is always FREE to download and use.
Location services - used if you choose to locate nearby pharmacies. The app never uses your location without your prior consent.