Next doctor visit - tell your doctor to send YOUR prescription to you!
Rather than sending your prescription to your CVS or Walgreens, ask your doctor to send your prescriptions to your phone by selecting "ScalaMed" pharmacy (address in Florida). Within 1 second, you will receive a text - click on the link and download the ScalaMed App.
Access your prescriptions in seconds, wherever you are.
Receive your prescription BEFORE you select your pharmacy, so you can compare prices and save $$$$.
From your phone take back control over your prescription, and select the best pharmacy for you based on price, location and opening hours.
- Price compare BEFORE you send your prescription to the pharmacy
- Never lose track of your prescriptions
- Carry your prescriptions with you wherever you go
- Understand more about your meds
- Get personalized reminders, warnings and alerts
- Manage your loved one's medicines on your phone
- Helped make medication easy for thousands of patients
- 5-star ratings from 97% of its patients
- Available in English and Spanish
- Saved patients millions of dollars
- Never ever call your doctor again to say "I am at the pharmacy and my prescriptions are not here"
What about prescriptions and refills?
Drugs and refills prescribed by your doctors are available on ScalaMed.
Where can I get my prescriptions filled?
Prescriptions can be filled in nearly all 67,000 pharmacies in the United States.
Is it safe? How do you use my data?
It is your body – and your data. We never sell or reveal any personally identifiable data. Operating since 2017, we apply bank grade security and encryption to keep your data safe. We align to all healthcare regulations including HIPAA.
Does it cost?
It is always free for patients.
ScalaMed SMS Fee disclosure
Message and data rates may apply (NOTE: In the US this verbiage is required verbatim, carriers will not approve mockups that include the word "standard" as this implies the existence of premium rate messaging, which is no longer allowed in the US.)
Two messages per registration, Message frequency varies, Two messages per prescription.
Customer care contact information
"Reply HELP for help"
Opt out instructions
"Reply STOP to opt out"