What software to opt for ? Design and CAD software packages are not good because of many reasons.Is there a way out ?
ASCON has developed a fantastic application for this purpose. To start conceptual design you do not need to be a professional designer, no need to pay for engineering house services or design in CAD software. Your inspiration coupled with SubDivFormer app for Android is the way to go!
If you are neither engineer nor designer then SubDivFormer application is a right choice for coming up with a model of special gift for your friends, kids, relatives. Need a creative interior item or plaything ? Make a model of it and send it for 3D-print.
How to form a model:
How to transform a model:
TRY THE LATEST D3D SCULPTOR FREE VERSION ON YOUR DEVICE BEFORE PURCHASING THIS.
Inspired by zBrush, 3Ds Max, Maya and Blender.
-The is the Full version with no restrictions-
Export OBJ format with textures to be used in 3D design programs such as 3DS Max.
Video Tutorials can be found at http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKi3nVnVXUF03fHN97KR4BM49rJ7qGMnn
d3D Sculptor -Tutorial - Design a house
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Head sculpting facial features
d3D Sculptor - Tutorial - Flying Bat
1.2Ghz Dual-Core Processor
1 GB Ram
2.26Ghz Quad Core Processor (LG Nexus 5)
2 GB Ram
Note: Stylus Pen is not supported
This is an evolving app and more than a OBJ viewer. Any suggestions, please feel free to email me and I will attempt to implement the change into the app.
Tags: 3D modelling, SketchUp, 123D, TrueSculpt, Sculptris, Spacedraw
The target user is OpenGL ES 2.0 programmer. It requires Android 3.0 and later.
Go to https://sites.google.com/site/renderdroid/releases/step-by-step for usage.
- Camera preview/Video play as texture
- Pack/Unpack effect
- 3DS, MD2 models support
- 2D JPG, PNG, DDS texture support
- Cube DDS texture support
- Shortcut to take a picture as texture
- Shader editor
- User defined scalar, vector, matrix
- Predefined time variable, eye position, various transform matrices
- Render to texture
- Render states: Cull Face, Depth Enable/Disable
- User defined camera
- Multiple passes
- Instant editor overlay render view
* support float1~float4
* support bool1~bool4
* support color (as float4)
* moving around by dragging
* minimum/restore/close ( -+x button at right top)
* show/hide triad (axes in RGB as XYZ)
- Zoom/rotate camera in render view
- Side by side stereoscopy output (so far not tested due to lack of 3D TV)
- Help views for GLES 2.0 API and GLES SL 1.0 references
FiiNote, the smarter faster easier way to Note
Backup your folders, backup folder to cloud, fast incremental backup & restore, unlimited restore points
PDF2JPG, a tool used to convert PDF to JPG
NOTE: The key is working for ALL of your android devices!
FiiNote is the most convenient note app for android.
It is designed for both Phone and Tablet.
Please install FiiNote before you install the key.
Please mail to me if you have any issues.
Thanks for your support!
feature: FiiNote Key, Backup-your-folders Key, PDF2JPG Key, FiiRecorder Key, FiiBackup Key, Fii Silent recorder Key
Recommend to work with：Backup your folders, PDF2JPG, File2PDF, FiiRecorder, Fii Silent recorder, FiiBackup, Facebook twitter gmail catch notes noteeverything gallery, 隨手寫
Usage: stay organized remember research GTD diary memo whiteboard schedule agenda draft plan meeting TODO list finance class paper sketch
Il visualizzatore STL è stato concepito per essere molto fluido e veloce su tutti i dispositivi, smartphone e tablet, e di permettere la lettura dei file direttamente dalla scheda sd del tuo device.
Inoltre, grazie a questo strumento digitale, è possibile leggere le ultime notizie internazionali sul mondo maker e individuare, tramite geolocalizzazione, lo store 3DiTALY più vicino per scoprirne tutti i servizi.
- visualizzatore STL (STL viewer)
- visualizzatore OBJ (OBJ viewer)
- visualizzatore PLY (PLY viewer)
- invio per la stampa allo store 3DiTALY più vicino
- lettore news per rimanere sempre aggiornato sul mondo del 3d printing
- mappa degli store 3DiTALY con possibilità di visualizzare gli orari di apertura, i contatti e i servizi offerti.
- calcolo del percorso per raggiungere lo store
- chiamata diretta allo store scelto
Compatibile con tutti gli smartphone e i tablet con Android 4.0 o superiore.
The catalogue app lets you decide what you wish to see and what information should be displayed for each model:
• Interactive menu
• Colour and material change
• 360° rotation
• External or transparent view
• Possible enlargement of images and details
• Summary descriptions with option of in-depth details
Copy is the easiest way to store, protect, and share all your amazing things. With FREE storage for new accounts and competitive pricing plans, you have enough space to store virtually everything you need. And anything you save with Copy is instantly accessible on your computers, smartphones, tablet and the Copy website.
• Chromecast support! You can now stream any audio, video, or photos stored in your Copy account to a Chromecast-connected television.
• PhotoCopy: A quick, easy way to sync your photos and videos with your Copy account
- PhotoCopy automatically uploads any photo or video you take with your device's camera for a safe and fast backup
- Enable PhotoCopy in your preferences
• On-demand access to all your files
• Easy file sharing without big attachments
• Invite other people to join your folders for even easier sharing
• Upload your photos, videos, or anything from your SD Card
- Now upload a photo straight from your camera!
• Download past versions of any file
In addition to editing your MS Office files, purchasing Documents To Go Premium unlocks the ability to:
• Access files from Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive/OneDrive
• Synchronize files between your device and Windows computer
• Access password protected files
• Remove ads
Note: You must have the Documents To Go-Free Office Suite AND the Premium Key installed in order to unlock the Premium Key features.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB, and to various cloud services.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (2007/2008/2010/2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Japanese, Turkish, Russian, Polish, Czech, Arabic, and traditional & simplified Chinese.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
Aras Innovator contains module
* viewing / drawing & constructing / polygon & patch modeling / texturing / 3d-painting
* intuitive use of multi-touch and motion-sensors throughout
* adapts to almost any Android-device, highly configurable
to get help, report bugs, and to suggest features and improvements , see http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=143422
•change the view while drawing or modeling, using multi-touch or by tilting your device
-up to 4 touch-points, gyroscope / accelerometer
•toggle wireframe, shading, textures, lighting, x-ray, backface cull; hide objects / faces
•perspective / othographic projection
•draw freehand-lines, CAD-polylines & splines in 3d, combine them to complex networks
-rotate the construction-plane while drawing
-adjust splines via anchor-points & handles using multi-touch
•create rectangles, grids, boxes, polygons, prisms, pyramids, discs, cylinders, cones, tori, spheres, helices
-auto-align them to surfaces
•select & transform any number of vertices, edges, faces or objects
-multi-touch lasso & paint selection
-select paths, loops, rings, border, outline
-grow/shrink, invert, convert selections
•move simultaneously in all spatial directions, using two fingers
•rotate freely around all 3 axes, scale, flip objects
-individual / common pivot
•snap to a 3d-grid, points, lines or faces
•link objects hierarchically
•create copies, instances & arrays
•model arbitrary complex polygon meshes, manifold or not
-normals, colors & UVs are retained
•weld vertices (center / target / auto), merge or collapse faces & edges
•extrude or bridge edges & faces
•subdivide regularly, insert edge loops or “draw” edges
•detach, split, slice
•chamfer edges & corners
•"inflate" lines or edges to pipes
-at branchings, the simplest possible joints are created, yielding contiguous manifold surfaces
•"thicken" surfaces to solids
-create manifold objects even from complex constructs
•create "patch-surfaces" from spline-networks
-2-, 3-, 4-sided patches
-adjust them via control-points & handles, using multi-touch
-create smooth surfaces, creases & cusps
-mix patches with polygon-meshes
•place directional-, point- & spot-lights
-adjust color, ambient / diffuse intensity, decay, cone-angle & -falloff
•define materials: diffuse & specular color, shininess, emission, transparency, texture
•assign them to whole objects or individual faces
•assign vertex-colors to faces, edges, vertices, creating gradients
•view & edit normals
•map textures using planar, box, cylindrical or spherical projection, or face / wrap mapping
•adjust the maps directly in the 3d-viewpot, split or weld UVs
•use your own images, or the included over 100 varied materials
-adjust & crop the images
•create procedural textures: gradient, tile, checker, clouds, turbulence
•paint directly on surfaces in the 3d-viewport
•move, resize & zoom "windows" using multi-touch gestures
•choose any color with one grip by moving in the 3d color-space with two fingers
•change the colors & sizes of the interface, pointer, vertices, edges...
•import & export .obj files incl. materials, textures, normals*
•undo any operation, save the full construction-history to a file*
•a status-bar shows hints for using the tools
•a detailed user manual is available, covering all of Spacedraw's functions
~ to start using Spacedraw, follow the Quick start tutorial: http://www.scalisoft.com/quickstart.htm ~
~ watch the video in at least 480p to make all details discernible ~
* the free version only saves / exports scenes with up to 1000 vertices, and no history