1, carry on smart search to find all the other devices(PC and phone with Samba server) within the intranet; rename files and save the devices you visited frequently.
2, Delete files, rename files, copy/cut files from other devices to your phone, or Copy/cut files from your phone to other devices.
3, use your phone to view pictures, listen to audios and watch videos that stored on other devices within the intranet.
This plugin can not be used independently. It is an attachment program of Lidroid File. If you are not a Lidroid File user yet, please search for it on Google Play and install and then enjoy the function this plugin offers. Lidroid file will load the plugins you installed automatically.
* Samba Filesharing server for Android.
* Your Android device becomes visible to other Windows (& SMB compatible) computers on your network.
* The 'external' storage in your Android device is accessible as a network shared folder.
* Copy files and folders to and from your Android device using drag and drop.
* Customisable username, password, Windows workgroup name, and device network (NETBIOS) name.
*** Current version works OK up to Android ICS / 4.0.x, Am looking into a new release to address the app probs experienced by users of Android 4.1+ / Jelly Bean devices.
* Your Android device must already be rooted.
* Superuser 220.127.116.11 or later installed (available on Market).
* On the first run, make sure you catch the SuperUser Auth request to allow the Samba Filesharing app root access.
* If an update from an earlier version fails, try a full uninstall (either from the application manager of your Android device, or the file sharing app 'Menu -> Settings -> Uninstall' option), then re-install from Android Market.
* If you experience problems accessing your device, be sure to try all three methods: Network browser, specifying \\name, & also \\ipaddress.
* You may see 'com.funkyfresh.samba' remain in the Android process list even though you have disabled it from auto-starting. This is normal - whenever the WIFI interface transitions up/down the app needs to run temporarily to check its settings as to whether it should start/stop the filesharing server, after that, its done. Android will kill the inactive process if your device is running low on memory, otherwise the process remains inactive in memory for faster loading next time you launch it.
* Pérsio Menezes: Thanks for the new logo!
SAMBA - Opening Windows to a wider world http://www.samba.org/
See 'Menu -> Settings -> About' in the app for a pointer to information about Samba GNU Licensing & Source code changes.
Fast and accurate, Fing is a professional App for network analysis. A simple and intuitive interface helps you evaluate security levels, detect intruders and resolve network issues.
+ Discovers all devices connected to a Wi-Fi network. Unlimited devices and unlimited networks, for free!
+ Displays MAC Address and device manufacturer.
+ Enter your own names, icons, notes and location
+ Full search by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor and Notes
+ History of all discovered networks.
+ Share via Twitter, Facebook, Message and E-mail
+ Service Scan: Find hundreds of open ports in a few seconds.
+ Wake On LAN: Switch on your devices from your mobile or tablet!
+ Ping and traceroute: Understand your network performances.
+ Automatic DNS lookup and reverse lookup
+ Checks the availability of Internet connection
+ Works also with hosts outside your local network
+ Tracks when a device has gone online or offline
+ Launch Apps for specific ports, such as Browser, SSH, FTP
+ Displays NetBIOS names and properties
+ Displays Bonjour info and properties
+ Supports identification by IP address for bridged networks
+ Sort by IP, MAC, Name, Vendor, State, Last Change.
+ Free of charge, no banner Ads
+ Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch with retina and standard displays.
+ Integrates with Fingbox to sync and backup your customizations, merge networks with multiple access points, monitor remote networks via Fingbox Sentinels, get notifications of changes, and much more.
+ Fing is available on several other platforms, including Windows, OS X and Linux. Check them out!
- Scan your Wifi local area network connection to search for machines connected your network while displaying them using their IP address, MAC address & Vendor. Powerful results allow you to keep check on which device is currently connected to your network.
- Search for all devices currently connected to your Local Area Connection Network allowing you to verify there are no unwanted connected users or connections to your wifi.
- Customize the name to your liking by tapping on the IP, for each connected device for easy recognition for later scans using network scanner.
- Fast and extremely accurate scanner to ensure proper results.
- Scan Ports using the built-in port scanner for each individual device or the router itself. Allows you to connect to certain ports.
- Export wifi results to SD card using the export feature in XML format for universal use.
- Helps keep an eye on unwanted usage on school night hours. A must have wifi scanner for parents for parental control.
- Wireless Discovery made easy for your android device.
Network file sharing includes a SMB client (Samba) for Windows files shares on LAN, a FTP client for internet connections, and a SSH client (SFTP). Zip archive extraction is included as well.
Supports tabs, so you can open multiple folders at the same time. It is also a task manager allowing switching to other programms you have opened, or close or uninstall them. Launched applications are also in the taskbar. There is also an alternative to Start Menu button: the Applications link in the side menu will list all applications installed.
It also has built-in file viewers:
-3DViewer is a 3ds viewer and an obj viewer, for opening 3D objects files.
-ImageViewer is a PNG viewer, JPG viewer, GIF viewer, BMP viewer, TGA viewer ( TARGA ), TIF viewer ( TIFF ), DDS viewer ( DXT ), for opening image files.
-MediaPlayer is a video and audio player for many file types, like mkv, wmv, mp4, avi and more.
-Image Editor is a powerful tool witch supports multiple layers&projects, actions, undo/redo and more.
This is a BETA release!
★★Pro version will be 65% off till March 10th!!★★
Now you can run a CVS, DC Hub, DHCP, DLNA, DNS, DDNS, eDonkey, Email (POP3 / SMTP), FTP Proxy, FTP, FTPS, FTPES, Flash Policy, Git, Gopher, HTTP Snoop, ICAP, IRC Bot, IRC, ISCSI, Icecast, LPD, Load Balancer, MQTT, Memcached, MongoDB, MySQL, NFS, NTP, NZB Client, Napster, PHP and Lighttpd, PXE, Port Forwarder, Proxy, RTMP, Remote Control, Rsync, SIP, SMB/CIFS, SMPP, SMS, Socks, SFTP, SSH, Server Monitor, Stomp, Styx, Syslog, TFTP, Telnet, Time, Torrent Client, Torrent Tracker, Trigger, Unison, UPnP Port Mapper, VNC, VPN, Wake On Lan, Web, WebDAV, WebSocket, X11 and/or XMPP server!
Start a server easily on the 'Simple' tab or go advanced and add users, allowed IP's and more! Multiple servers can be run at the same time! No root needed, exceptions mentioned below.
★★Over 18 network tools!★★
This app will work for 7 days after which you will need to buy the paid version. You can only add two servers in this version. Unfortunately we need to do this to support development.
★★Remote control support!★★
- VNC Server: doesn’t work on most devices.
- Samba Server: won’t work on Windows.
- CVS, Email, PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL Server: one instance of this type can be run at the same time.
- ARM based: PHP, Lighttpd, MySQL, CVS, Rsync, VPN, Port forward, MySQL monitor, Traceroute
- Root needed: Port forwarder, VNC, VPN
★★Includes a PHP Server!★★
- The permission for receiving and sending SMS is for the optional SMS Gateway Server.
★★Light or dark Holo theme!★★
A few general features
- Encryption for settings and password login support!
- Tasker and Llama support!
- Start / Stop servers automatically using WIFI / SMS / call / power or cronjob rules! Or use the 'Trigger Server' for more!
- Set a port, network interface to listen on, backlog, logging (to file), etc. If rooted set a port below 1024.
- Widget support!
- A lot more!
★★NAS Server, dedicated server and/or honeypot!★★
- Remote Control Client
- IP Calculator (IPv4 / IPv6)
- Port Scanner
- MySQL Monitor
- Raw socket (TCP / UDP)
- Command line
- Network speed
- Key generator
- HTTP Headers
- Wake On LAN (WOL)
- Lookup (DNS, IP, Host, Mac to Vendor)
- UPnP Port Mapper
- CVS Server
- DC Hub Server (Direct Connect Hub)
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Proxy Server
- DLNA Server
- DNS Server
- Dynamic DNS Updater: DDNS services ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit, etc
- eDonkey Server
- Email Server: POP3, SMTP
- FTP Proxy Server
- FTP Server
- FTPS Server
- FTPES Server
- Flash Policy Server
- Git Server
- Gopher Server
- HTTP Proxy Server
- HTTP Snoop Server
- ICAP Server
- IRC Bot
- IRC Server
- ISCSI Server
- Icecast Server
- Load Balancer Server
- LPD Server (Printer Server)
- MQTT Server
- Memcached Server
- MongoDB Server
- Multicast DNS Server (Bonjour)
- MySQL Server
- NFS Server
- NTP Server
- NZB Downloader Client
- Napster Server
- PHP Server and Lighttpd Server (optional PHPMyAdmin, PHPFileManager, etc)
- Port Forwarder
- Proxy Server
- PXE Server (Network Boot)
- Remote Control App Server
- Rsync Server
- RTMP Server
- RTMP Proxy Server
- SIP Server
- SMB / CIFS Server (Samba)
- SMPP Server
- SMS Gateway
- SOCKS Server
- SSH Server
- SCP Server
- Server Monitor
- SFTP Server
- Stomp Server
- Styx Server
- Syslog Server
- TFTP Server
- Telnet Server
- Test Server: Echo, Discard, CHARGEN, QOTD
- Time Server
- Torrent Downloader Client
- Torrent Tracker Server
- Trigger Server
- Unison Server
- UPnP Port Mapper
- VNC Server
- VPN Server
- Wake On LAN client (WOL)
- Web Server
- WebDAV Server
- WebSocket Server
- X11 Server
- XMPP Server / Jabber Server
Automatic key injection using Dictionary for Wireless Networks.
The main features are the Wireless Network scanner, wireless open networks, and automatic key injection using dictionary for Wireless Networks.
Works with Wireless Networks with encryption type WEP, WPA and WPA2, and located on the SD Dictionaries plain text with line break for each key. Is connecting to open networks by clicking on the open network.
The donation version includes more features, among these new features include the activation or deactivation button turbo mode to speed up the scanner and the automatic injection of keys for wireless networks. Includes button mode on or off Log to create a log of key automatic injection Wireless Networks. Besides checking all the keys found in the selected dictionary.
Audits Wireless Networks without the Aircrack-ng suite, or wireless cards support monitor mode, no clients connected, not capture handshake, and not capture ARP's. Its operation is based on checking one by one from the key found in the selected dictionary, against the selected AP.
Select the dictionary located in the SD, also select the AP to audit, click on "Start" and begin the process of automatic key injection. The automatic key injection, terminates if the key is to get the correct IP address and connection to the AP, or when the end of dictionary selected, or manually by selecting 'Stop'.
Show details of the Wireless Network: ESSID, BSSID, Frequency, Channel, RSSI, and the type of authentication and encryption.
Injection keys using against AP's Dictionary is based on the same idea WlanReaver, Airwin or Airlin.
The demo version includes 20 key testing calculation found in the selected dictionary.
Tool for recovering WEP, WPA and WPA2. Always change the default settings of the applications or services that we use, especially access data such as passwords to the default.
The use of this product wireless analysis software should be a basic tool for professionals and individuals who are eager to know the security level of wireless facilities is strictly forbidden to use it to commit criminal acts of intrusion on wireless networks of which we do not own or do not have permissions to analyze their security.
To add your devices, just run the integrated networkscanner.
It will save all computers with Hostname, IP-Adresse and MAC-Address.
Features in v1.4.8:
✓ Networkscanner to add new devices automatically
✓ Tasker / Locale-Plugin to automate wakeup of devices
✓ WAN-support to wake devices over internet (Please disable Broadcast in the expertsettings)
✓ Widget to start your computer right from your homescreen
✓ Online-status of your managed computers
✓ Manageable in groups
● "Wake on Lan" uses the WOL-Standard to wake up devices.
In order to use it, WOL must be enabled on each computer.
In order to wake devices over Internet, you have to configure adequate port-forwardings on your router.
● The networkscanner scans for all devices, which are currently online.
● Because of certain circumstances (like special network-topologies),
the networkscanner may find wrong MAC-Addresses.
If the wake-process fails, please check for a correct MAC-Address.
● Please search the web for more information about configuration.
There are several tutorials available.
● The online-status of a computer may be wrong because of several issues
like installed firewalls.
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
You can operate the files and folders on the other computer (CIFS/SMB server) on Windows Network, like on the local storage. Also, can copy or move the files seamlessly, between CIFS/SMB server and other storages.
This app is plugin, therefore does not work alone. Please install together main app and launch it.
- Folder Tag (Main app)
When the dependent app is not installed, will be displayed the message for encourage installation of that app. Please install the dependent app in accordance with the message, and launch the main app.
- Folder Tag CIFS Service (Dependent app)
Q. What is difference with "Folder Tag CIFS Service"?
This app control the user interface. "CIFS Service" control the communication. When two plugins is installed, serves as CIFS/SMB client.
Can various operations for files and folders by CIFS/SMB protocol.
- Open the file
- Send the file
- Add the file/folder
- Copy the file/folder
- Delete the file/folder
- Rename the file/folder
- Set the permissions of file/folder
Can read or write the files on CIFS/SMB server in the external apps, by [Open] or [Send] of the file menu.
* When that app supports "content://".
* Depending on the app, it may not work.
* When external app to access the file, will be notified.
Install this plugin then you can activate the connectivity to SMB of Jota+.
Jota+ SMB Connector includes JCIFS. (http://jcifs.samba.org/)
This app needs Jota+ and Jota+★PRO-KEY.
How to use connector.
- Touch 'Open' on the toolbar then file selector will open.
- On top of the selector screen, there is "SD CARD" label.
- Click it and select "Settings".
- Select one which you want and install a connector.
- Login to the connector.
- Again on selector screen, touch "SD CARD".
- Click the name of the connector.
- Browse directory on the file system.
- Open a file.
If you have the demand for Android connecting to a computer, for example, viewing photos or watching movies, you will find that it is suitable for this App!
SMB (Samba/CIFS) client for Android devices. It allows connecting to shared folders hosted on Windows or Samba servers over Wifi. It allows managing several connections with authentication. It comes with both a device file browser and a SMB file browser. It provides download support for files and folders. You can rename, delete, and view media files. Browse and transfer intents are available for third party applications. Root access is not needed.
The advanced video player is also embedded to help to play video in your phone and it is totally free！ The video player supports all the most popular video formats without any conversion. Its smart core technology auto detects video formats, subtitles and makes it much easier for you to enjoy smoother, better quality videos.
Some Custom ROM will redirect ad links, please check your / etc / hosts file to prevent blocking ads.
Connect to Windows share folder.
Upload and download files through samba protocol.
Shortcuts and Bookmarks management.
Enhanced Image Viewer.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Online media playing via Samba
Online document reading via Samba
Full features Media player(Innocomm Player Plugin) free to download.
Enhanced Image viewer.
MX Player Compatible
Tags. innocomm, Samba, windows, share, upload, download, CIFS, printer, linux, shared drive, sync, macbook share, network places , mori, rdp, remote desktop, mx player
We're looking for translators in many more languages.
The implementation is in progress,any suggestion is welcome!
How to Add a Shared Folder in Windows 7
Presently, Network Browser should be able to connect to most Microsoft Windows or Linux and Mac OSX smb samba network shared folders. You need to know the IP address of the network server you are trying to connect to. You can connect as guest, or supply your username and password.
You can also open files that you find on your network. Tapping on a file will open it in the default editor on your Android system. Currently saving and uploading is not supported, but if there is interest in the project I can certainly work to add these features.
For some reason, there is an issue with the smb library that makes connection and loading times take forever if the username or password contains an @ symbol. I do not yet know how to fix this issue, but for the sake of usability, you will have like 500 times faster performance if you can make a username and password on your server that does not have an @ symbol.
Network Browser is for you guys, so if there is any interest in this project, I will add any features that you want or request. With time and effort this could be a fully functional network file manager and Windows Networking app, but if there is no interest in the project then I will not put the time into it. Just let me know!
If you have question or you want to help eFile to add support for your language , please email email@example.com , thanks.
Easy to manage your files
Support Multi-task, Multi-window.
FTPShare wireless sharing feature, no data cable to transfer files via WIFI network.
SMB client, you can access the LAN shared directory.
FTP client function, you can access the ftp server.
Drag files to any folder
System status, memory manager, app manager
Extract rar file
Send multiple attachments by email, bluetooth
List, Grid file view
Shows Hidden file
Set wallpaper, ringtone or create shortcut
Keywords and tags:
File Explorer File Manager HTTP FTP FTP Server File sharing APK App Manager File Expert SMB TXT reader file WIFI wifi sharing ES ES File Explorer Astro Astro File Manager File Picker Web Sharing WIFI File Explorer SwiFTP SD SD Card Files Copy Move Cut Paste Create Rename folders sharing files managing files file manager file operator top file manager best file manager