The Scanjet Tank Cleaning Simulator is a tool to help you compare different tank cleaning machines depending on the specific size and features of your tank.
The simulator can be configured to use:
- Most of the Scanjet tank cleaning machines, including all the Rotary Jet Heads
- Different tank sizes and shapes
- Various complications such as baffles, agitators, pipes and heating coils
- Different water pressures and nozzle sizes
- Optional second cleaning machine in the same tank
The simulation results provide you with a visual representation of the cleaning pattern, as well as the required cleaning time and water usage. You can easily output a summary of the simulation results into a PDF file for saving or e-mailing.