Don't pay $50/month for other apps. Profit Bandit provides more functionality for a fraction of the price. It's the best-value scouting app. Period.
You WILL make the money that you spend on this app. Guaranteed.
• Bluetooth scanner support (requires additional In-app Purchase)
• Voice search
• Search CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Pricegrabber and others directly from the app
• Highlights offers from "MegaSellers" (high-volume FBA Sellers). This is very often an offer from Amazon.
• Oversize item notification
• Tap any seller to base your profit from
• Auto-calculate or manual adjust the sell price
• One-handed scouting: shake the phone to scan
• Show Net Profit ($) or Profit Margin (%)
• Customizable color scheme
• Scan History
• Offline scanning
• Amazon web view
• Continuous/Batch scan mode
• Blind scouting: Profit, SalesRank and/or # of sellers can be spoken aloud using TTS. Pair with a bluetooth scanner and your phone can stay in our pocket while you scout!
• Profit amount and SalesRank level Vibrate Alerts
• Supports ZXing Barcode Scanner. ShopSavvy barcode scanner is built-in. Bluetooth scanners are also supported (but require an paid add-on)
• See other sellers' prices for FBA, New, Used and Collectible items
• Supports Amazon USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada
• Search by barcode or keywords
• See an itemized list of the profit calculation if you click the profit amount
• Display weight and SalesRank
• Save store location in Shipment CSV
If you're an FBA seller Profit Bandit calculates all the FBA fees for you and even lets you input your custom shipping rate to give you an even more accurate profit calculation.
Even if you're not an FBA seller Profit Bandit uses USPS Postage Rates (or Royal Mail for UK and Canada Post for CA) and Amazon Marketplace fees to calculate a precise profit figure.
• Scan clearance and closeout items
• Pick out the most valuable items at a garage sale or thrift store
• Resellers can instantly assess the value of an item
• Scan every item in your house or business to scout potential profit
FBA SELLERS: Add products to your "Shipment" list, then either save or email a CSV spreadsheet of your shipment that can be used to upload inventory to Amazon or as a reference document.
Profit Calculation Factors:
• Postage Rates (USPS media mail/1st class/parcel post, Royal Mail for UK)
• Amazon Variable closing fee
• Amazon Referral Fee
• Amazon Fixed Closing Fee
• Amazon Shipping credit (non-FBA)
• FBA Order handling fee
• FBA Pick & Pack fee
• FBA Oversize fee
• FBA Zero Fee Fulfillment (over $300)
• FBA Weight handling fee
• FBA 30-day Storage Fee
• FBA Shipping Rate (user provided)
• Your cost to purchase item (user provided)
• Auto-calculated sell price on Amazon (can also be specified by user)
Follow us on Twitter: @ProfitBandit
BEFORE POSTING 1-STAR REVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We will address every issue. Also, please send us any features you'd like to see in the app. The most popular suggestions will be incorporated into future versions at no additional cost to you.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile shares user authentication with the WealthCare Portal, meaning that registered users can merely download the application and log in to immediately gain mobile access to their benefit accounts, with no need to register their mobile phone.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile provides the following functionality with its initial release:
Detailed Account Information
• Account balances and details
• Recent Transactions and Details
• Ability to fund HSA account from checking/savings account
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username /password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device, just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
* This free version includes advertisements. For only 99 cents, purchase the "paid" version with NO ADS.
* Allows user to easily alter their projections and re-calculate to visualize different scenarios.
* Calculates the BEP (Break Even Point) automatically.
* Simply type income and expense projections into appropriate boxes and Profit or Loss does the rest!
* Profit or Loss is the perfect tool for anyone that is scouting locations for establishing their retail business.
* Future update may include a save/reload data function.
- Find vehicles quickly by searching on multiple fields
- Monitor/update production status
- Take and upload photos of vehicles and include descriptions
- Add notes to repair orders
- Works over WIFI and cellular data networks
- Requires ProfitNet™ version 9.00
The simplest application to calculate how much you make when selling on Amazon!
-Calculates United States fees
-Calculates United Kingdom fees
-Compatible with Pro Merchant subscribers
-Copies profit, sale price, and fees to your phone
so that you can document sales in your favorite
word processor/spreadsheet application
Note: This application assumes shipping credit covers the cost of shipping. As a result, shipping is not factored into calculations.
Disclaimer: Calculator for Amazon US/UK is in no way endorsed by Amazon.
The database contains millions of records across 21 different product catalogs and is updated continually on our state-of-the-art servers. Neatopricer allows custom triggers that provide an audio notification when a valuable item has been scanned for even faster, hands-free price shopping. Scanning can be done by using most wireless Bluetooth bar code scanners in HID-keyboard mode with a carriage return suffix enabled, or the built-in camera scanner (requires auto-focus).
DTE Insight is a revolutionary new platform that allows DTE Energy customers with an Advanced Meter to discover and improve their home energy use.
• Electricity Usage – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your electricity consumption in a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly electricity usage goal, view history, and see hourly electricity consumption on your mobile device.
• Gas Usage – for DTE natural gas customers with an Advanced Gas Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your gas consumption in a weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly gas usage goal, view history, and see daily gas consumption on your mobile device.
• Energy Tips & Projects – start saving money in your home immediately with energy efficiency projects including step-by-step instructions you can follow on your own or by working with a professional. You will be able to create a To-Do List tailored to your home and interests.
• Energy Bridge – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter - if you opt-in and are chosen to be a pilot participant for the energy Bridge device, this tool will allow you to set it up at home. This in-home device allows you to see your electrical usage in real time and track your daily usage on a minute-by-minute basis for greater clarity into your current consumption.
• Product Compare – which products are the most energy efficient? Compare their energy use to power your next purchase decision.
• Dashboard – see important reminders about your energy usage, the expected weather and how it could impact energy usage, monthly reports and much more.
• Challenges – participating in Challenges provides you with the ability to earn points by saving energy and using the app.
• Rewards – redeem points you earn to level up and upgrade your virtual home avatar.
• Email News – receive emails (unless you opt-out) about how to use DTE Insight along with reminders about upcoming Challenges and new Energy Tips & Projects
Setup - to be used in all calculations. Go to "Settings" and change the following
*USD-GBP Conversion factor (Suggest 1.65)
*Average inbound shipping cost per LB (Suggest $3-5/LB)
*Amazon Referral Fee (Suggest 15% Varies with Category)
First scan item with Profit Bandit or ScanPower to get LIVE info from Amazon.co.uk.
Note selling price, rank, and weight (may be different from actual weight.)
How To Use:
1. Enter cost in USD, and FBA selling price in GBP (optional)
2. Choose 0%, 10%, or 20% VAT adjustment
3. Select "Large Oversize" Yes/No (specific criteria listed in settings)
4. Enter Weight in LB, Oz, or G
5. Calculator shows Estimated Profit or Loss and Estimated ROI
Tips to improve Usage:
1. Skip entering cost to see full revenue, without deducting cost.
2. Analyze items of the same category to reduce time spent switching referral fee and VAT
3. Use the BACK button to hide the keyboard if needed
4. If it is not calculating, verify all settings are all filled in. They at least need a ZERO to calculate.
Tips to improve Accuracy
1. Inbound Shipping: Shipping fees do not take into account dimensional weight. If you are calculating shipping for large light items, you will need to estimate a significantly higher "cost per pound". For best results go back to your old shipments, for similar items and calculate your average cost per pound. Use this formula. Shipping cost / LBS = Inbound Shipping
2. Currency Conversion: For best results, compare a recent Amazon disbursement in GBP to the amount deposited in your bank account in USD. Use this formula. USD/GBP = Exchange Rate
3. Referral Fee varies based on category. Please refer to http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3517791 for updated information.
4. Weight: Please remember to check package weight with weight reported by Amazon (using an app that can pull real time data like Profit Bandit or ScanPower) Many times Amazon has the incorrect weight listed.
5. Fees: Amazon’s fees vary based on package size and weight. To be 100% accurate the actual specific dimensions would need to be entered into the app, which in most cases is impractical. So for convenience, each weight tier has been averaged out among all the categories to determine average fees for that tier. While not 100% accurate it is very close, and I do not think you will see more than $1-2 variation in most circumstances. Reference for more information: http://services.amazon.co.uk/services/fulfilment-by-amazon/pricing.html
Free Version is Ad-Supported. To remove ads please buy Pro Version.
To use BookSeller, simply launch the app and follow the prompts to scan your book's ISBN. The app will then display what you can expect to be paid if you sell your textbook on sites such as Craigslist and eBay. It also displays trade-in and buyback offers from dozens of vendors. If you like an offer, the app will connect you with the buyer to complete the transaction and get paid.
Flipsy's BookSeller is the fastest and easiest way to sell your used textbooks for the best price.