Don't pay $50/month for other apps. Profit Bandit provides more functionality for a fraction of the price. It's the best-value scouting app. Period.
You WILL make the money that you spend on this app. Guaranteed.
• Bluetooth scanner support (requires additional In-app Purchase)
• Voice search
• Search CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Pricegrabber and others directly from the app
• Highlights offers from "MegaSellers" (high-volume FBA Sellers). This is very often an offer from Amazon.
• Oversize item notification
• Tap any seller to base your profit from
• Auto-calculate or manual adjust the sell price
• One-handed scouting: shake the phone to scan
• Show Net Profit ($) or Profit Margin (%)
• Customizable color scheme
• Scan History
• Offline scanning
• Amazon web view
• Continuous/Batch scan mode
• Blind scouting: Profit, SalesRank and/or # of sellers can be spoken aloud using TTS. Pair with a bluetooth scanner and your phone can stay in our pocket while you scout!
• Profit amount and SalesRank level Vibrate Alerts
• Supports ZXing Barcode Scanner. ShopSavvy barcode scanner is built-in. Bluetooth scanners are also supported (but require an paid add-on)
• See other sellers' prices for FBA, New, Used and Collectible items
• Supports Amazon USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada
• Search by barcode or keywords
• See an itemized list of the profit calculation if you click the profit amount
• Display weight and SalesRank
• Save store location in Shipment CSV
If you're an FBA seller Profit Bandit calculates all the FBA fees for you and even lets you input your custom shipping rate to give you an even more accurate profit calculation.
Even if you're not an FBA seller Profit Bandit uses USPS Postage Rates (or Royal Mail for UK and Canada Post for CA) and Amazon Marketplace fees to calculate a precise profit figure.
• Scan clearance and closeout items
• Pick out the most valuable items at a garage sale or thrift store
• Resellers can instantly assess the value of an item
• Scan every item in your house or business to scout potential profit
FBA SELLERS: Add products to your "Shipment" list, then either save or email a CSV spreadsheet of your shipment that can be used to upload inventory to Amazon or as a reference document.
Profit Calculation Factors:
• Postage Rates (USPS media mail/1st class/parcel post, Royal Mail for UK)
• Amazon Variable closing fee
• Amazon Referral Fee
• Amazon Fixed Closing Fee
• Amazon Shipping credit (non-FBA)
• FBA Order handling fee
• FBA Pick & Pack fee
• FBA Oversize fee
• FBA Zero Fee Fulfillment (over $300)
• FBA Weight handling fee
• FBA 30-day Storage Fee
• FBA Shipping Rate (user provided)
• Your cost to purchase item (user provided)
• Auto-calculated sell price on Amazon (can also be specified by user)
Follow us on Twitter: @ProfitBandit
BEFORE POSTING 1-STAR REVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We will address every issue. Also, please send us any features you'd like to see in the app. The most popular suggestions will be incorporated into future versions at no additional cost to you.
App currently supports sellers in India, Japan and United States.
View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
- Find vehicles quickly by searching on multiple fields
- Monitor/update production status
- Take and upload photos of vehicles and include descriptions
- Add notes to repair orders
- Works over WIFI and cellular data networks
- Requires ProfitNet™ version 9.00
Customizable pages, interface and menu
Self create menu, sub menu and contents
Share pictures and videos to customers
Send notification on company’s updates
Integrate to call, calendar, map, email and camera
Notifications on sales and referral
Registration and Points withdrawal/transfer
View Sales Order, Referral, Genealogy, Reward Points and Performance
Share pictures and videos to Facebook
- View and search orders
- Ship merchant-fulfilled orders
- View merchant and Amazon-fulfilled inventory
- Add items to the inventory
- Update pricing and quantity for inventory items
- Search existing product listings on Amazon
- Barcode scanning supporting UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN and FNSKU
You must have an account on www.sellermobile.com to use this application.
* SellerMobile will only work for sellers with a pro merchant subscription on Amazon.
* View Competitive Pricing offers from all channels and conditions (Merchant, FBA, Amazon)
* Bluetooth scanner compatible
* See gross profit on every item, add cost to calculate net profit and ROI
* Add items to a buy list including cost, supplier, date purchased and more. Email your buy list to a CSV file
* View entire search history
* View an entire net profit breakdown, set sales tax rates and inbound shipping costs
* Quick links to CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Amazon Prime Comparison and more.
* Buy box clearly marked for all offers
* Sales rank, weight tier and category shown underneath title
* Quick and easy setup, login with your InventoryLab account and you're set to start scouting!
* Developed by InventoryLab, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you have support when you need it, and all suggestions will be taken into further consideration for later versions.
This is a App for Amazon marketplace order monitoring and account managing for Amazon sellers (currently for Amazon Pro merchant only).
This useful management tool allows your Amazon seller's account activity to be linked and updated on your smartphone in order to provide the capability to monitor and manage your Amazon seller's account activity anytime and anywhere using your phone.
Now you don't have to worry about having to get access to a computer to monitor your sales activities or having to carry around a heavy laptop to update the inventory.
You can monitor and perform all these essential tasks right at your fingertips via your phone.
The management tool includes the following major features:
* Allows the user to update the inventory including product price and quantity
* Allows the user to monitor and search the incoming and pending orders in real time
* Allows the user to view pending and past order details for invoicing
* Allows the user to view settlement report graphs that are generated automatically by the tool for visual reporting of your sales data
Supported in following country:
* US ( United States )
Ever make the mistake of buying more of something that wasn't selling? With our tools, you will never make that mistake again. Look up your current inventory levels and see your last sale date with 30 and 90 day sales quantities and average price.
Want to know all the fees involved when selling an item? Just tap the green NET value and a popup shows you the full breakdown. Enter your cost to get a true idea of the profit you can make. And if you want to create a listing on Amazon, just enter some more details and tap Create.
Tired of buying an item only to find out later it was an Add-On item, Hazmat, or Oversized? We show flags for all 3 conditions right on the screen above the product image so you know right away whether you should skip the item.
NOTE: A subscription to Amazon Pro Merchant and SellersToolbox are required to make use of this application. Our free account offers 25 scans every day.
• Integrated barcode scanner - nothing else to install
• Voice search - Provided by the device
• Amazon's price if they are selling the product
• Quick icons to search product on other websites
• Color coded sale rank background - From bright green to red
• Sales rank number and percentage in its category
• Tapable image showing full screen version
• Add-On Item indicator if the product is a part of the program
• Oversize indicator when product will be assessed oversize fees
• Hazmat indicator if Amazon.com's FBA program will not allow the product
• Search for products using a UPC, EAN, ISBN, ASIN, or any plain text
• Weight and dimensions
• See the lowest 6 New and Used offers as well as the lowest 5 FBA offers
• Market pricing with tappable NET to show a complete breakdown of fees
• Buybox and page owner information
• Features listed under the price and shipping information on Amazon.com
• Full text descriptions of the product
• Deep product information such as the list price, manufacturer, number of customer reviews, the customer star rating, and more
• Shopping cart functionality
* The following features require being signed up for a PRO or ADVANCED account on SellersToolbox.com.
• List of skus in inventory for the product
• Details of each sku include the sku text, item condition, quantity, cost, price, and item note
• Sales data show the total sold, date of last sale, and the price
• Sales history for 30 and 90 days includes number sold, number returned, and the average selling price
• The last 5 sales are provided with their details
• Supplier list and ability to create new suppliers
• Shopping cart for each supplier in addition to the General one
Shopping Cart: Use to prepare listings by entering a supplier, condition, quantity, cost, price, and item notes. A cart exists for each supplier. Change carts while shopping to help organize purchases and facilitate more detailed reporting.
Market Pricing: Displays net profits for the lowest New, Used, and FBA offers. Also see the lowest 6 offers for each.
Sellers: A list of other merchants selling the product with their prices, feedback and rating. Know who else is selling and whether it is worth trying to compete.
Inventory: Always know how many items are still for sale, what they are priced at, and what they cost. Avoid purchasing too much inventory or know to buy everything available.
Sales: See how well the item is selling if it is a repeat purchase. Makes buying the right number of items much easier and eliminates guessing.
Search Icons: Tap the icon to search the product on these websites - CamelCamelCamel, BookScouter, Amazon, eBay, and Pricegrabber. When it is time to dig deeper, these websites are just a tap away.
Many more useful features will be added on Snapdeal Seller Zone in the coming versions.
1. Check and manage inventory and pricing of your products listed on snapdeal.com
2. View number of Pending Orders
3. Easily monitor your competitor's prices and match them with a single touch
4. View Inventory and Price Recommendations.
5. Sell a Product from Snapdeal's Catalog within minutes
6. Monitor your out of stock products and take actions to avoid sales loss
7. Stay updated with Push Notification feature
8. Raise your queries with Snapdeal's Seller Help team.
9. Monitor and improve your performance
Login using your registered seller email id (same as used on seller.snapdeal.com) to access the app.
With over 18 million members, Snapdeal.com is the most popular e-commerce destination for millions of internet users across India. The site features a wide assortment of quality products from number of Indian & International brands.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile shares user authentication with the WealthCare Portal, meaning that registered users can merely download the application and log in to immediately gain mobile access to their benefit accounts, with no need to register their mobile phone.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile provides the following functionality with its initial release:
Detailed Account Information
• Account balances and details
• Recent Transactions and Details
• Ability to fund HSA account from checking/savings account
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username /password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device, just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
The database contains millions of records across 21 different product catalogs and is updated continually on our state-of-the-art servers. Neatopricer allows custom triggers that provide an audio notification when a valuable item has been scanned for even faster, hands-free price shopping. Scanning can be done by using most wireless Bluetooth bar code scanners in HID-keyboard mode with a carriage return suffix enabled, or the built-in camera scanner (requires auto-focus).
Benefits to you:
Saves you time so you can focus on other aspects of your eBay business.
Helps you determine the final sale price for your product.
Saves you time so you can focus on other aspects of your eBay business.
Helps you determine the final sale price for your product.
Increases your productivity as eBay.com and Half.com seller
Ebay Calculator (Free) is an eBay calculator, PayPal calculator and half.com calculator.
Your comments and reviews are highly appreciated. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email us.
The eBay fees are updated as of April 2013.
Setup - to be used in all calculations. Go to "Settings" and change the following
*USD-GBP Conversion factor (Suggest 1.65)
*Average inbound shipping cost per LB (Suggest $3-5/LB)
*Amazon Referral Fee (Suggest 15% Varies with Category)
First scan item with Profit Bandit or ScanPower to get LIVE info from Amazon.co.uk.
Note selling price, rank, and weight (may be different from actual weight.)
How To Use:
1. Enter cost in USD, and FBA selling price in GBP (optional)
2. Choose 0%, 10%, or 20% VAT adjustment
3. Select "Large Oversize" Yes/No (specific criteria listed in settings)
4. Enter Weight in LB, Oz, or G
5. Calculator shows Estimated Profit or Loss and Estimated ROI
Tips to improve Usage:
1. Skip entering cost to see full revenue, without deducting cost.
2. Analyze items of the same category to reduce time spent switching referral fee and VAT
3. Use the BACK button to hide the keyboard if needed
4. If it is not calculating, verify all settings are all filled in. They at least need a ZERO to calculate.
Tips to improve Accuracy
1. Inbound Shipping: Shipping fees do not take into account dimensional weight. If you are calculating shipping for large light items, you will need to estimate a significantly higher "cost per pound". For best results go back to your old shipments, for similar items and calculate your average cost per pound. Use this formula. Shipping cost / LBS = Inbound Shipping
2. Currency Conversion: For best results, compare a recent Amazon disbursement in GBP to the amount deposited in your bank account in USD. Use this formula. USD/GBP = Exchange Rate
3. Referral Fee varies based on category. Please refer to http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3517791 for updated information.
4. Weight: Please remember to check package weight with weight reported by Amazon (using an app that can pull real time data like Profit Bandit or ScanPower) Many times Amazon has the incorrect weight listed.
5. Fees: Amazon’s fees vary based on package size and weight. To be 100% accurate the actual specific dimensions would need to be entered into the app, which in most cases is impractical. So for convenience, each weight tier has been averaged out among all the categories to determine average fees for that tier. While not 100% accurate it is very close, and I do not think you will see more than $1-2 variation in most circumstances. Reference for more information: http://services.amazon.co.uk/services/fulfilment-by-amazon/pricing.html
Free Version is Ad-Supported. To remove ads please buy Pro Version.
Our redesigned Alibaba Android app allows you to access the world’s leading online B2B marketplace wherever you are. Here you can find over 2 million suppliers and 270 million products. Search products, send inquiries and view quotations anywhere, anytime – right from your phone.
• Easily search millions of products on Alibaba.com.
• Send purchase inquiries directly from your phone.
• Get personalized product recommendations by adding categories you are interested in to the home screen.
• Save your favorite products and communicate with suppliers on-the-go.
• Post Buying Requests and check suppliers’ quotations from the palm of your hand
• Chat with suppliers using TradeManager, our in-app instant messenger.
Just use your Amazon Seller Central login details to get access to MucheCo Amazon Lister and instantly sell your items. Now selling products on Amazon sites is as fun as using your smart phone. This useful listing tool allows you to create listings quickly using your smart phone so that you can focus more on sales.
Now you don't have to worry about having to get access to a computer for listing activities or having to carry around a heavy laptop to list your items.
Now listing on Amazon is right at your fingertips via your phone.
Current Feature List:
1) Scan barcodes using camera
2) Add quantity & price.
3) List your item
4) Compatible with all Amazon regional marketplaces (US, CA, UK, IN, DE, FR, IT, ES & JP)
Login using your registered Amazon user details to access the app.
MucheCo is a leading multi-channel eCommerce solution provider which helps online retailers with innovative solutions that can be beneficial for the growth of their businesses. The idea emerged during initial days with open source shopping cart development which further helped us later to develop innovative multichannel ecommerce solutions. As an attempt to liberalize retail industry, MucheCo is developing innovative smart phone apps. Since then, we have never looked back and each day we have kept adding to our strengths and clientele.