Don't pay $50/month for other apps. Profit Bandit provides more functionality for a fraction of the price. It's the best-value scouting app. Period.
You WILL make the money that you spend on this app. Guaranteed.
• Bluetooth scanner support (requires additional In-app Purchase)
• Voice search
• Search CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Pricegrabber and others directly from the app
• Highlights offers from "MegaSellers" (high-volume FBA Sellers). This is very often an offer from Amazon.
• Oversize item notification
• Tap any seller to base your profit from
• Auto-calculate or manual adjust the sell price
• One-handed scouting: shake the phone to scan
• Show Net Profit ($) or Profit Margin (%)
• Customizable color scheme
• Scan History
• Offline scanning
• Amazon web view
• Continuous/Batch scan mode
• Blind scouting: Profit, SalesRank and/or # of sellers can be spoken aloud using TTS. Pair with a bluetooth scanner and your phone can stay in our pocket while you scout!
• Profit amount and SalesRank level Vibrate Alerts
• Supports ZXing Barcode Scanner. ShopSavvy barcode scanner is built-in. Bluetooth scanners are also supported (but require an paid add-on)
• See other sellers' prices for FBA, New, Used and Collectible items
• Supports Amazon USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada
• Search by barcode or keywords
• See an itemized list of the profit calculation if you click the profit amount
• Display weight and SalesRank
• Save store location in Shipment CSV
If you're an FBA seller Profit Bandit calculates all the FBA fees for you and even lets you input your custom shipping rate to give you an even more accurate profit calculation.
Even if you're not an FBA seller Profit Bandit uses USPS Postage Rates (or Royal Mail for UK and Canada Post for CA) and Amazon Marketplace fees to calculate a precise profit figure.
• Scan clearance and closeout items
• Pick out the most valuable items at a garage sale or thrift store
• Resellers can instantly assess the value of an item
• Scan every item in your house or business to scout potential profit
FBA SELLERS: Add products to your "Shipment" list, then either save or email a CSV spreadsheet of your shipment that can be used to upload inventory to Amazon or as a reference document.
Profit Calculation Factors:
• Postage Rates (USPS media mail/1st class/parcel post, Royal Mail for UK)
• Amazon Variable closing fee
• Amazon Referral Fee
• Amazon Fixed Closing Fee
• Amazon Shipping credit (non-FBA)
• FBA Order handling fee
• FBA Pick & Pack fee
• FBA Oversize fee
• FBA Zero Fee Fulfillment (over $300)
• FBA Weight handling fee
• FBA 30-day Storage Fee
• FBA Shipping Rate (user provided)
• Your cost to purchase item (user provided)
• Auto-calculated sell price on Amazon (can also be specified by user)
Follow us on Twitter: @ProfitBandit
BEFORE POSTING 1-STAR REVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We will address every issue. Also, please send us any features you'd like to see in the app. The most popular suggestions will be incorporated into future versions at no additional cost to you.
View your pending orders and confirm shipments. Receive a notification when your product sells.
Search, sort and filter your inventory items. Update prices and quantities on the go.
Search for new items to sell on Amazon
Check current prices, sales rank, and customer reviews of items on Amazon by using text search or scanning barcodes.
Estimate the profitability of your items before you sell
Add product cost information to see the estimated profitability of your items after primary Selling on Amazon and Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) fees.
List your items for sale
Create listings on Amazon quickly and easily.
Respond to customer messages
Provide great customer service by responding to customer questions quickly with the app.
Support from Amazon
Have a question about selling on Amazon? Use the app to contact Seller Support.
Secure access to your Amazon Seller account
All activity is routed through Amazon's servers.
* View Competitive Pricing offers from all channels and conditions (Merchant, FBA, Amazon)
* Bluetooth scanner compatible
* See gross profit on every item, add cost to calculate net profit and ROI
* Add items to a buy list including cost, supplier, date purchased and more. Email your buy list to a CSV file
* View entire search history
* View an entire net profit breakdown, set sales tax rates and inbound shipping costs
* Quick links to CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Amazon Prime Comparison and more.
* Buy box clearly marked for all offers
* Sales rank, weight tier and category shown underneath title
* Quick and easy setup, login with your InventoryLab account and you're set to start scouting!
* Developed by InventoryLab, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you have support when you need it, and all suggestions will be taken into further consideration for later versions.
The simplest application to calculate how much you make when selling on Amazon!
-Calculates United States fees
-Calculates United Kingdom fees
-Compatible with Pro Merchant subscribers
-Copies profit, sale price, and fees to your phone
so that you can document sales in your favorite
word processor/spreadsheet application
Note: This application assumes shipping credit covers the cost of shipping. As a result, shipping is not factored into calculations.
Disclaimer: Calculator for Amazon US/UK is in no way endorsed by Amazon.
Balance Book has been selected as application example in book "Amazing Android Apps for Dummies" (ISBN 978-0-470-93629-0)
• Password protection
• Select from 34 most used currencies
• Daily,weekly and monthly details and summaries
• Weekly/monthly charts(3 data types)
• User-extendable Database
• Duplicate record
• Database back up to SD card, Dropbox™ and Email.
• Database restore from SD card or Dropbox™.
• Share database with multiple devices by using Dropbox™
• Export report in CSV or HTML format to SD card
• Send report in CSV or HTML format by email. Report file can be sent to Dropbox™ and Google Docs if the apps for them are installed.
• Import feature: For information about account, costs and sales categories, user can use this feature to import data from input CSV file to the database.
• Auto update check
• Auto User Assistance
• Local auto database backup
• Online auto database backup
• Receipt snapshot
• Filters and time period selection.
• Sort by tap on column headers.
• Support 4 popular date formats.
• Support both 12 and 24 hour time formats.
• Price calculator
• Loan calculator
• Math calculator
• Install and run from SD card (for Android 2.2 and above).
-OS: Android v2.1 or above.
-Physical Resolution: 320x480(HVGA), 480x800(WVGA800), 480x854(WVGA854), 540x960, 800x600, 1024x600,1280x800 and other resolutions
-Perfect for Android smart phone and tablet
---Things you should know---
• App developer doesn't participate in the purchase and download process, if you have problems with credit card authorization, charge, double charge, download failures, we have no way to help you, you'll need to check the Google technical help forum.
• Update is always free, Google controls charging and it WILL NOT charge for update.
Provided by Frank Android Software @ www.softMiMo.com. Feel free to contact us via email. We have excellent support record and no question will be ignored.
o Barcode scanning using low-cost handheld Bluetooth barcode scanners — capture all one-dimensional (1D) barcodes, or input barcodes manually.
o Quick and easy counting - repeatedly scan or tap an item to increment the count, or use a built-in calculator to change counts by larger amounts. Counts can be whole numbers or decimal fractions.
o Information for each item includes quantity, barcode, name, note, named location, and date/time the item was created and last modified.
o Flexible input and output - Read and write simple text files via SD Card, Dropbox™, email, or web (ftp for output, http for input).
o Full Dropbox support including uploading output files to Dropbox, and selecting input files from a list of available files.
o User-configurable input and output - specify exactly which elements of information should be input and output for each item, in what order, whether the elements are separated by tabs or commas, and the desired line ending character for proper use with Mac, Windows, or Unix computers
o "Pick and pack" mode for shipping applications by setting scan action to decrement instead of increment count – when the count of each item reaches zero, the order is fully packed.
o Restocking mode by preloading desired stocking levels and setting scan action to decrement instead of increment count – when the inventory is done, the counts show the amounts to be reordered and the order can simply be sent out straight from the application.
o Multi-location mode lets you take inventory at multiple locations before uploading data, or pack multiple orders from a single downloaded file. Add separate notes (serial number, condition of item, etc.) for each item for each location.
o Scan with or without check digits, allowing the scan to match your preloaded inventory barcodes. Even use a special filter to pick out only certain digits from barcodes. Optionally convert BOOKLAND barcodes to ISBN numbers.
o Multiple display modes: Display all items, or only those with counts >0, <0, =0, or ≠0.
o Multiple sort options: Sort items by barcode (alphanumeric or numeric ordering, by name of the item, or in the order the data were collected).
o Search items by barcode or by name, and when searching by barcode, a "default barcode" makes it easier to search in cases where the first digits of the barcodes in your database are all the same, and only differ starting in, e.g., the tenth digit. For name searches, search either at the start of the name only, or anywhere within the name.
o All input and output is done using UTF-8 encoded text, so that accented characters and non-Latin alphabets are fully compatible.
o Read the manual here: http://www.stevenscreek.com/android/manuals/onhand.htm
Want to make a payment, analyze your energy usage, or just view your bill? The new DTE Energy mobile app makes it easy to do while on-the-go.
Want to find a hot cup of coffee while the power is out? A hot meal? Or just need some groceries? Look up businesses that have power and get in touch with them.
- Enroll into eBill and Automatic Payment Programs
- Report a downed wire
- Sign in to view your current bill, account details and analyze your energy consumption
- Make a one-time payment or schedule future dated payments
- Manage your saved payment methods
- Make a payment with a one-time payment method
- Get real-time account and payment related messages
- Report a power outage, and dim or flickering lights
- Report or get additional information on a gas leak or downed wire
- Utilize "Guest Pay" to pay another customer's bill
- Track restoration progress with updates via email, text or push notification
- See what areas have outages and how many customers are affected
- Look up nearby businesses to see if they have power and find their contact information
Why does the DTE Energy app ask for so many permissions? We ask for these permissions so that we can provide you with the following useful features:
Your Accounts, Find Account on Device, Read Google Service Configuration, Sync Settings, Read Sync Settings allows us to sync to Google Drive to save addresses. This makes entering outages easier for you. You can choose opt out of this feature later.
Your Location, Storage and Test Access to Protected Storage helps find your location on the outage map and enables Google maps. We also store your address on your device so that you can see your stored locations within the app.
Camera allows you to use the flash of your camera as a flashlight to help you during a power outage. We do not access any of your pictures or your actual camera. We do not record images or video.
Control Vibration and Prevent Device From Sleeping allows us to send you notifications. You can choose to opt out of this feature later, but you must initially grant permission for access to the DTE Energy app.
DTE Insight is a revolutionary new platform that allows DTE Energy customers with an Advanced Meter to discover and improve their home energy use.
• Electricity Usage – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your electricity consumption in a daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly electricity usage goal, view history, and see hourly electricity consumption on your mobile device.
• Gas Usage – for DTE natural gas customers with an Advanced Gas Meter, Insight intuitively displays all of your gas consumption in a weekly, monthly, and yearly view format. You can set and track a monthly gas usage goal, view history, and see daily gas consumption on your mobile device.
• Energy Tips & Projects – start saving money in your home immediately with energy efficiency projects including step-by-step instructions you can follow on your own or by working with a professional. You will be able to create a To-Do List tailored to your home and interests.
• Energy Bridge – for DTE electric customers with an Advanced Electric Meter - if you opt-in and are chosen to be a pilot participant for the energy Bridge device, this tool will allow you to set it up at home. This in-home device allows you to see your electrical usage in real time and track your daily usage on a minute-by-minute basis for greater clarity into your current consumption.
• Product Compare – which products are the most energy efficient? Compare their energy use to power your next purchase decision.
• Dashboard – see important reminders about your energy usage, the expected weather and how it could impact energy usage, monthly reports and much more.
• Challenges – participating in Challenges provides you with the ability to earn points by saving energy and using the app.
• Rewards – redeem points you earn to level up and upgrade your virtual home avatar.
• Email News – receive emails (unless you opt-out) about how to use DTE Insight along with reminders about upcoming Challenges and new Energy Tips & Projects
With Direct Energy’s app, you will be able to pay your bill, monitor your energy usage, locate a home services technician, and update your account settings wherever you are.
In addition, you’ll be able to refer your friends and family members to Direct Energy via the app and begin earning valuable bill credits that will be applied to your account.
Simply download the app, login with your Direct Energy online account manager username and password, and get started!
The Direct Energy app allows you to:
• Pay Your Bill – It just got easier to pay your electricity bill! Arrange to have your bill paid automatically from your credit card, bank debit card, or bank account through our app.
• Monitor Energy Usage - Compare your current usage with your usage from the previous year so that you can learn more about how energy is used in your home.
• Find a Payment Location – We’ve simplified the way you look for a payment location. Just enter your ZIP code or address to find the closest payment location. Now, you can pay your energy bill at a convenient payment location near you.
• Locate a Home Services Technician – Needing help with home repairs? Search for an electrician, plumber, or central heating and air conditioning technician near you, and rest assured that the technician will be provided by our trusted partners.
• Refer-a-Friend – We’ve made it easy to share your love for Direct Energy with your friends and family. For each person that becomes a Direct Energy customer because of your referral, you will earn up to $5 off your bill each month for 36 months. There’s no limit to the number of friends you can refer, and you can do it all from your smartphone.
• View Direct Energy Social Media Feeds – We know that you use your smartphone or tablet to keep tabs on your social networks, so we want to connect with you! Through the Direct Energy mobile app, you can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and our blog so that you can read all the great tips, hints, links, and fun stuff we sharing each and every day.
• Contact Us – With Direct Energy's app, you can contact our friendly Customer Service representatives via phone or e-mail.
For more information about the Direct Energy mobile app, please visit us online at www.directenergy.com/app.
Note – This application does not currently support Android Run Time (ART). We will be updating it as soon as a fix is made available. Dalvik is still supported.
CA – ESP #1341
CT – Docket # 06-03-06
DC – Case # EA05-3
DE – Certificate # 6790
IL – Case # 05-0722
MA – License # CS-047
MD – License # IR-719
ME – Docket # 2005-479
MI – Case # U-14724
NJ – License # ESL-0078
OH – Certificate # 00-019E (7)
PA – Certificate # A-110164
RI – Docket # D-96-6(U2)
TX - PUCT Certificate No. 10040
Would it be even better if you could easily group them as you take the pictures?
What if you wanted to scan a barcode instead of thumbing in a text or numeric label to create the grouping?
Then Scan & Snap is your app.
Scan & Snap is a purpose designed app that gives you the control and flexibility to take photos quickly and configure it to save the resulting images to one or more of the following:
- locally on your phone or tablet
- onto your preferred cloud drives, (Box, Google Drive and/or Dropbox).
The images are organized using smart names that you create by scanning a barcode or manually typing on your keyboard or number pad. You also have the option of placing all the images with the same label into a subdirectory.
Examples of how to use Scan & Snap:
- Scan barcodes and take images of out going shipments. If there is a problem you can easily find the needed image in the cloud.