This is a App for Amazon marketplace order monitoring and account managing for Amazon sellers (currently for Amazon Pro merchant only).
This useful management tool allows your Amazon seller's account activity to be linked and updated on your smartphone in order to provide the capability to monitor and manage your Amazon seller's account activity anytime and anywhere using your phone.
Now you don't have to worry about having to get access to a computer to monitor your sales activities or having to carry around a heavy laptop to update the inventory.
You can monitor and perform all these essential tasks right at your fingertips via your phone.
The management tool includes the following major features:
* Allows the user to update the inventory including product price and quantity
* Allows the user to monitor and search the incoming and pending orders in real time
* Allows the user to view pending and past order details for invoicing
* Allows the user to view settlement report graphs that are generated automatically by the tool for visual reporting of your sales data
Supported in following country:
* US ( United States )
I have been thinking for a name for this guide for quite some time, and nothing seems to sounds better than Amazon Kindle MANIA. You better hang on to your hat because this guide is super awesome!
Imagine yourself as a bestselling author on Amazon Kindle with thousands of books published by YOU, and each of them are selling like HOT cakes!
This isn't fantasy. Amazon Kindle MANIA is jam packed with killer strategies that will almost guarantee your success in your publishing career on Amazon Kindle. But that's not all, you will learn how to write topics that your customers would love to buy. You no longer have to worry about what to sell and write.
I learned everything this guide is going to reveal to you the HARD way. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on programs and courses that promise overnight success, but none of them work. I have tried many ways and have made lots of mistakes, but that was until I found some pretty effective strategies that generate thousands of dollars from Amazon Kindle. My wife was shocked when I showed her my results.
Would you like to have a guide that tells you everything about creating killer books and generating thousands of buyers?
Amazon Kindle MANIA can be your mantra to guide you along your journey in your publishing business. You will eventually save a lot of time, effort, and money. Whenever you are stuck, it is always there to guide you through. You can even avoid the countless costly mistakes that I have made. I really wish I had this guide when I got started.
A friend of mine just quit his job after implementing everything he learned from this guide 3 months ago. At first, he was skeptical, but then he suspended his disbelief, took a leap of faith, and followed every word in this guide. Anthony Robbins once said "It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped", today you can make that decision!
The simplest application to calculate how much you make when selling on Amazon!
-Calculates United States fees
-Calculates United Kingdom fees
-Compatible with Pro Merchant subscribers
-Copies profit, sale price, and fees to your phone
so that you can document sales in your favorite
word processor/spreadsheet application
Note: This application assumes shipping credit covers the cost of shipping. As a result, shipping is not factored into calculations.
Disclaimer: Calculator for Amazon US/UK is in no way endorsed by Amazon.
7-day MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Buy with Confidence
Buy now then email us for a full refund if you're not satisfied
Don't pay $50/month for other apps. Profit Bandit provides more functionality for a fraction of the price. It's the best-value scouting app. Period.
You WILL make the money that you spent on this app. Guaranteed.
• Bluetooth scanner support (requires additional In-app Purchase)
• Voice search
• Search CamelCamelCamel, eBay, Pricegrabber and others directly from the app
• Highlights offers from "MegaSellers" (high-volume FBA Sellers). This is very often an offer from Amazon.
• Oversize item notification
• Tap any seller to base your profit from
• Auto-calculate or manual adjust the sell price
• One-handed scouting: shake the phone to scan
• Show Net Profit ($) or Profit Margin (%)
• Customizable color scheme
• Scan History
• Offline scanning
• Amazon web view
• Continuous/Batch scan mode
• Blind scouting: Profit, SalesRank and/or # of sellers can be spoken aloud using TTS. Pair with a bluetooth scanner and your phone can stay in our pocket while you scout!
• Profit amount and SalesRank level Vibrate Alerts
• Supports ZXing Barcode Scanner. ShopSavvy barcode scanner is built-in. Bluetooth scanners are also supported (but require an paid add-on)
• See other sellers' prices for FBA, New, Used and Collectible items
• Supports Amazon USA, UK, France, Germany and Canada
• Search by barcode or keywords
• See an itemized list of the profit calculation if you click the profit amount
• Display weight and SalesRank
• Save store location in Shipment CSV
If you're an FBA seller Profit Bandit calculates all the FBA fees for you and even lets you input your custom shipping rate to give you an even more accurate profit calculation.
Even if you're not an FBA seller Profit Bandit uses USPS Postage Rates (or Royal Mail for UK and Canada Post for CA) and Amazon Marketplace fees to calculate a precise profit figure.
• Scan clearance and closeout items
• Pick out the most valuable items at a garage sale or thrift store
• Resellers can instantly assess the value of an item
• Scan every item in your house or business to scout potential profit
FBA SELLERS: Add products to your "Shipment" list, then either save or email a CSV spreadsheet of your shipment that can be used to upload inventory to Amazon or as a reference document.
Profit Calculation Factors:
• Postage Rates (USPS media mail/1st class/parcel post, Royal Mail for UK)
• Amazon Variable closing fee
• Amazon Referral Fee
• Amazon Fixed Closing Fee
• Amazon Shipping credit (non-FBA)
• FBA Order handling fee
• FBA Pick & Pack fee
• FBA Oversize fee
• FBA Zero Fee Fulfillment (over $300)
• FBA Weight handling fee
• FBA 30-day Storage Fee
• FBA Shipping Rate (user provided)
• Your cost to purchase item (user provided)
• Auto-calculated sell price on Amazon (can also be specified by user)
Follow us on Twitter: @ProfitBandit
BEFORE POSTING 1-STAR REVIEWS PLEASE CONTACT THE DEVELOPER if you encounter any problems or have any questions. We will address every issue. Also, please send us any features you'd like to see in the app. The most popular suggestions will be incorporated into future versions at no additional cost to you.
The gives you all informations you need: Best Sales Rank & Lowest Price and the best you can use the integrated Barcode scanner.
If you are amazon seller this app is what you looking for. You can check the products sales rank of products on the go. You just need your smartphone with internet connection. Use barcode scanner or text search to find the products.
The search results contains the title of product, sales rank, smallest new and used prices of product
To select amazon site go to the settings dialog and choose the country
Now you can use (US, UK, DE, CN, CA, FR) sites.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile shares user authentication with the WealthCare Portal, meaning that registered users can merely download the application and log in to immediately gain mobile access to their benefit accounts, with no need to register their mobile phone.
Flexible Benefit Administrators Mobile provides the following functionality with its initial release:
Detailed Account Information
• Account balances and details
• Recent Transactions and Details
• Ability to fund HSA account from checking/savings account
• View all email and SMS alerts
• Contact administrator from mobile application via email or mobile phone
• Same username /password as WealthCare Portal (no need to register your mobile device, just download, login, and go!)
• Stronger Authentication support (Picture/Passphrase, device identification and Challenge questions)
In this version you can:
- see how many units you sold today
- review all orders
- check your inventory
- add new products
- modify product description / price / etc
- ship orders
and so much more!
Why does this application exist? Because if you are a merchant and you want to use cellphone instead of PC, then your choices are:
Choice #1: use a browser on your softphone to access Amazon Seller Central, give up and use PC
Choice #2: use PAID third party application that forces you go through THEIR server to access Amazon
I do not want to share my username, password, or information about what I sell and how I with third parties. Amazon, in a way, is my livelihood, and I thus take great care to keep it close to me.I assume anyone else who sells on Amazon feels the same way.
This application is free, and connects you directly to Amazon MWS without any proxies.
Absolutely Free No Strings Attached
While Amazon is a great platform, price parity, price competition, A-to-Z guarantee and 15% plus Amazon fee leave little room for additional expenses. If there is an expense, it should be on me, by me!
Product Designed for Me
Amazon is a good start, but it is a platform to build on. I want to have ability to add what I need to make it work for me. No limitations and no restrictions.
- Your own products browsing
- Orders browsing
- Amazon products search
- Scanning products' bar-codes and searching by them in Amazon
- Sales graphics
Setup Instructions are https://groups.google.com/d/msg/powderforamazon/QlFEejByWdA/gxs-yAKVwQ0J
- can you trust us with your password? No and we do not ask for one. You provide this app with the encrypted string that Amazon creates just for apps as ours, so we do not know it
- data is sent directly from your phone to Amazon, so unlike other products, there is no third-party developer server in between: just you, your carrier, and Amazon.
- do we collect any data? If app crashes, log file is written to your Android device. It is placed here: [root-of-sd-card]\PowderCrashLog\Crash log.txt It is up to you to send it to us if you need our help
- can our app somehow take money from your account and deposit somewhere else? No.
Having said that, here is what you should be wary of:
- this is our first version we use for our own company, so sometimes it can crash
- for now, we do not support inventories in thousands of items: Amazon throttles us
- functionality is mainly built around our needs. We are adding new features based on user input
Overall, we are hoping that by letting others use this app and talking about new features, we will improve our Amazon practices as well get a chance to do something else other than packing, shipping, and replying to irate clients :)
EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, Auto Scaling, and AWS OpsWorks customers can use the app to browse resources and view configuration details, metrics, and alarms. EC2 users can perform instance lifecycle operations, manage Elastic IPs and Security Groups, and create snapshots of connected EBS volumes. Service Health Dashboard notifications provide real-time information on service availability, and users with billing permissions can monitor total service charges.
The AWS Console for Android requires an existing AWS account. Simply sign in using your account credentials and select your region in the menu. Note that if you sign in with an AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) user account, you need to use the account alias that was included in the email address from your administrator. If you use AWS Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we recommend using either a hardware MFA device or a virtual MFA on a separate mobile device for the greatest level of account protection.
We regularly release new features. Tell us what you want to do with the app using the feedback link in the app’s menu.
Amazon Affiliate Program. Perhaps you have already created your own website and hosted it in
hopes of making some good coin with Amazon Affiliate Program. If you are unsure exactly how
to do that, you aren't alone. Here are some steps to get you started.
1. Learn basic HTML - If you don't know HTML already, now is a good time to learn it. It will
help to keep your costs down and give you more flexibility. Many sites are WYSIWYG but the
trouble is you lack any flexibility when it comes to creating hyperlinks, formatting text, and
carrying out other tasks that can help you to make money with Amazon. There are tons of
HTML tutorials online so in no time at all you can learn the basics.
2. It's time to decide what your niche or topic will be - If you are planning to make
recommendations, do product reviews, or just talk about a certain product or products in an
effort of selling that product. Make sure you choose a narrow niche that is distinct and will be
easy to target. For example Latin dance, card making, Jack Russell, etc.
3. Pick the domain name - make sure that you give this the thought it deserves. Choose a
name that is keyword rich to help you with SEO, a name that is relevant, and matches your
niche. Of course, it will have to be available so have a few options that you'll be happy with. For
example, latindanceforbeginners.com easycardmaking.com or ilovejackrussel.com you can also
be creative in case the domain you want isn't available by using hyphens, such as latin-dance-
for-beginners.com or choose a different domain extension. There are tons - for example net, ca,
org, edu, etc.
4. Register the domain name - Many hosting sites are set up so you can register your domain
right away but if not you can register it separately through many different sites. Once you
register your domain name, it will be yours to use. Registering a domain for a year ranges from
$10 to $20 on average.
5. Setup web hosting - This is where you need to be careful. There is really expensive web
hosting and generally there is no reason to pay high rates. Even if they offer all kinds of tools
most people don't use the majority of these features and you'll be paying for them. You should
be able to find hosting for as little as $5 a month, and for as little as $10 you can find hosting for
There you've got a good start. Read Part 2 for the final steps in getting started making money