Paying at ntuc is so fast and convenient now, I don't even need to log in before I pay
NFC tag is not a reader The user interface is ok and top-up works fine if you are Singtel customer charging it to your monthly bill. However, no matter how the Singtel corporate comms or marketing team spins it, a NFC tag (passive device) is not a reader even if you call it a Dash reader. Don't mislead the end users. You can try tapping the phone on the contactless reader in NTUC and see if it works.
Tap and pay at ntuc?! Finally an app that allows me to split bills and pay friends. Good bye bill reminder apps cos now I transfer immediately! And now i can tap and pay using my phone! Awesome!
only customers of singtel or stanchart can use? it doesnt allow me to sign up
Fingerprint login and nfc payment is cool. And adding fairprice in the list of business with 5% cashback is going to be a great savings for us. Thx dash team.
It's a scam! Trying to use it, 3 times and non of the merchants know how to key in their transaction or pretend not knowing what I'm talking about. Need to train your merchants!!!! Ridiculous. Want my money back.
You can now:
- Users with NFC Android Devices are able to tap on the Dash reader at selected merchants to pay with NFC.
- View mCash balance instantly without needing to login
- Get the latest updates on our Dash Deals from the Dash app menu
- Login using Fingerprint Authentication for Fingerprint Scanner enabled Samsung smartphones
- mWallet customers can access Dash app to top-up mCash account via Singtel bill or Dash Easy Savings Account
Singapore's Only Mobile Wallet for NFC Payments, Remittance and Loyalty Rewards!
Breeze is a convenient application to access your accounts anytime, anywhere.
"Access a comprehensive range of online banking services, anytime, anywhere."