Account Balances – view balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
Account Activity – view detailed information on recent transactions
Pay Bills – Make bill payments* and change/cancel scheduled payments
Transfer Funds – transfer funds between your South State accounts
Locations – Search by zip, address or current locations for the nearest ATM or branch
To use this app you must be enrolled and active in Online Banking with South State Bank.
Our Mobile Banking app, like Online Banking, protects your account information using multiple layers of security. Full account numbers are never displayed or transmitted.
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at 1-800-277-2175.
*For use with bill pay vendors previously set up in Online Banking.
© 2014 South State Bank. Member FDIC
iMobile, the most comprehensive and secure Mobile Banking application, offers over 100 banking services on your mobile.
The features of the new iMobile are:
View and transact from all your accounts including Loans, PPF, iWish, Insurance, Cards and Deposits
Check your bank balance, view & email detailed statement and view passbook on your mobile
Transfer funds to an account or to contact no or email id
Send cash through ICICI Bank’s Cardless Cash facility
Transact superfast using Favourite feature. By tagging a transaction as favorite, you can quickly access and complete your transactions like mobile recharge or fund transfer
Connect directly to ICICI Bank Phone Banking Officer from your mobile phone application
Track your deliverables
Open FD – Open FDs, RDs or iWish deposits
Get personalized offers on your mobile
Access and manage Life Insurance policies
Service At Your Convenience: Avail banking services from the comfort of your home. You can locate an ATM, stop or check status of your cheque, order a cheque book, track your service requests and more.
Now you can also view the following details on your Smart watch by using iWear - ICICI Bank's Android Wear Banking application:
• Information about your Bank and Credit Card accounts
• Balance details and last 3 transactions
iWear is a companion app that works only when user has downloaded Android Wear to their mobile devices.
iWear offers banking and informational services to make a simplified banking experience as never before.
For more details on ICICI Bank Mobile Banking visit http://www.icicibank.com/mobile-banking/index.html.
Legal Terms and conditions: http://www.icicibank.com/terms-condition/terms-and-conditions.page?
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to iMobile application please write to email@example.com
Work, play, whatever you like >
Get information quickly and schedule payments in advance.
Live more, type less >
Believe it or not, you can snap a picture to pay bills and make deposits.
Stay Close >
Your family, friends or people you work with can receive money easily with U.S. Bank Pay a Person.
Add to your life, not to your list. Count on us for new ways to keep up with your finances.
The Fine Print
1. The U.S. Bank Mobile App is free to download. Your mobile carrier may charge access fees depending upon your individual plan. Web access is needed to use Mobile App. Check with your carrier for specific fees and charges. Some mobile features may require additional online setup. Any fees for optional transactions will be identified during registration for these services and during their use.
U.S. Bank is committed to protecting your privacy and security. View our privacy pledge at usbank.com/privacy. The U.S. Bank Risk-Free Guarantee protects customers from fraud loss. Learn more about online and mobile security at usbank.com/security. For more information about U.S. Bank Mobile services, please visit usbank.com/mobile or call us toll-free at 800-872-2657.
© 2014 U.S. Bank.
Deposit Products offered by U.S. Bank National Association
Member FDIC Equal Housing Lender
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (RTGS/NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Quick Transfer using QR Code to Beneficiaries without registration
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking Username and Password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manage Your Accounts*
• Check activity and balances in checking, savings and credit card accounts
• View routing and account numbers easily
• Edit transaction descriptions in checking and savings accounts
• Order replacement debit or credit cards±
• Order check copies±
• View Merrill Edge and Merrill Lynch investment accounts
• Set app Alerts to be notified of important account and security info
Send Money to Virtually Anyone*
• Securely send and receive money using a mobile number or email address (including to and from U.S. accounts outside of Bank of America)1
• Add recipients for email/mobile number transfers using your device’s contacts or enter the data manually2
• Manage transfers between your Bank of America accounts (including mortgages and loans)
• Visit www.bankofamerica.com/easymoneytransfer to learn more
• Schedule, edit or cancel payments
• Pay eBills
• Add or edit Pay To accounts
• Use our app to snap photos of checks and deposit them from your mobile device3
• View processing deposits in account details in the app
• Choose Deals, shop as you normally do with your credit/debit cards and receive cash back
• Get cash back into your eligible Bank of America account4
• Reset Passcode, retrieve Online ID
• Use SafePass® for additional security during sensitive transactions (you’ll receive a code to verify your identity)
• If we suspect fraudulent activity on your debit or credit card, we'll notify you in the app so you can verify your transactions and unblock your card
Contact Us Easily
• Schedule an appointment at a banking center or call us with any questions
• Find ATMs and banking centers
*Please visit Online Banking for these banking needs:
Wire transfers; transfers to external bank accounts; transfers from credit cards; ordering new checks; setting up/canceling recurring transfers and payments; enrolling in Bill Pay/managing eBill information; changing Online IDs; stopping checks; activating new debit cards; using ShopSafe®; going paperless; viewing mortgage and loan account details; enrolling in SafePass.
≠App is optimized for Android handset but is also compatible with Android tablets.
±Fee may apply.
1Enrollment and Bank of America checking/savings account required. No fee for this service; dollar/frequency limits apply. Transfer permitted only to U.S.-based accounts. See Online Banking Service Agreement for details.
2You must grant permission for the app to access your device contacts.
3Deposits subject to verification and not available for immediate withdrawal. See Terms for other restrictions.
4Earned cash back credited the month following redemption. See Terms for other restrictions.
To use our app, you’re required by the app store to accept all App Permissions to allow technical access to certain functions on your device. Our app doesn’t access or engage these functions until you actively initiate the related transactions, such as accessing your contacts to add recipients to Email/Mobile Transfers. For a detailed explanation, visit our in-app Help.
Having general app issues?
• Try clearing the browser and BofA app cache, then power off the device
• If you’re on your home WiFi network and have a problem connecting, try resetting your modem/router
• For optimal performance, make sure you’re running the latest OS
• Note that third-party keyboards are blocked by our app due to their potential to track your password and other keystrokes you may enter; the native keyboard for your device will be used
• Visit our in-app Help to learn more
Terms/Service Agreement: www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreement
Android™ is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank of America and related trademarks are trademarks of Bank of America Corporation
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation
1. View account summary, mini-statement and transaction details for all your savings, current and credit card accounts
2. View your credit cards’ latest, unbilled and past statements. Pay your Credit Card bill instantly or schedule it for a later date
3. Easily access your deposit summary and loan account details
4. Have complete control over you Credit and Debit Cards:
a. Convert Credit Card Transactions to EMI
b. Check eligibility for Credit Limit Increase
c. Block and Replace your cards
d. Temporarily switch your debit card on and off
e. Modify your debit card purchase limits as per your needs
5. Make immediate or scheduled fund transfers to Axis Bank and Other Bank customers through NEFT and IMPS facilities.
6. Safely add payees right from the app. No need to log in to internet banking to add a payee.
7. Recharge your Prepaid Mobile, Data Card and DTH connection instantly.
8. Schedule/ Pay/ Auto-Pay your utility bills for more than 200 billers. View scheduled bills on your phone calendar.
9. Save your 10 frequent transactions as Favourites and repeat them in one click in future
10. Personalise your account details and payee list by adding an image for them (from Facebook, photo gallery or by taking a picture).
11. Request for statement of your account, new cheque book, issued cheque status and stop cheque payment. Generate your MMID and OTP for IMPS P2M transactions
12. Tweet/Email feedback or Call Axis Bank right from the application
13. One click view of Special Offers only for you
14. Locate Axis Bank Branches, ATMs, Loan Centers and Cash Deposit Machines near you (through GPS) or search them by Location
15. Easily locate dining delights offers near you
16. View your eDGE Loyalty Reward points balance and redeem from over 500 exciting reward options.
17. Complete control over the value of transactions made from the app. Modify your transaction limits with one click.
To allow us to give you a superior experience, we need your permission to access the following:
• Location: To display the ATMs/Branches and Offers near you
• Photos and Camera: Personalise the accounts and payees added to the app
• Phone: To allow calling Axis Bank Customer service from the app
• Device ID and Status, Mobile Number (SIM) and send SMS facility: To perform the required SIM locking to your device for your account security by reading phone status and identity
• Calendar: Sync your scheduled payments
• SMS: To send activation SMS from your device
Simple steps to install and start using Axis Mobile on your Android device
a. Download Axis Mobile to your android device from Google Play Store.
b. Register using your Internet Banking OR Debit Card credentials. Standalone credit card users can register using the Credit Card credentials
c. Enter the 8 digit Activation Code that you receive in your registered mobile number.
d. Set a six digit mPIN that you would use every time to login to Axis Mobile. Remember this mPIN and do not share it with anyone.
You are now ready to bank with Axis Bank right from your Android device! For any other details please visit www.axisbank.com/axismobile
For any feedback, queries or issues pertaining to Axis Mobile application please write to email@example.com.
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
Before activating the Mobile Banking App, please ensure to first register for the mobile banking channel, by either submitting a channel registration form at the Branch or by opting for the service through your Internet Banking account.
A user can view their account statements on the go at their convenience, even while work or commuting. Checking the balance in your account, managing and scheduling utility bill payments, adding a top-up in your prepaid mobile phone or DTH account, paying VISA credit card bills, or instantly transferring money from one bank account to another through IMPS (Immediate Payment Service) is now possible at the click of just a few buttons on your phone.
Banking through the Mobile App not only saves you time or a visit to the Bank, but also reduces the risk of fraud. Every transaction or beneficiary addition requires a dynamic OTP (one- time- password) authentication. A user will also get an SMS alert whenever a transaction is initiated in your account, through any alternate banking channel like ATM, Point of Sale (POS), Internet or Mobile Banking.
The following Key services can be now be easily accessed from your mobile handset:
• Account Balance Enquiry.
• Account Statement Enquiries.
• Cheque Status Enquiry / Stop Payment.
• Cheque Book Requests.
• Fund Transfer between Accounts within the Bank and to other Banks (NEFT).
• Instant Funds Remittance through IMPS ( Immediate Payment Service).
• Utility Bill Payments.
• Mobile and DTH Recharge.
We take every step to keep the account safe and secure when banking on the mobile device. IDBI Bank uses sophisticated encryption technology for secure data transfer from your mobile phone to the Bank’s mobile banking server. The MPIN created by the user, is securely encrypted on the mobile handset itself ad MPIN does not travel over the air. No account information or any other account sensitive credentials is stored on your mobile phone, making it completely safe and secure.
The official app of HDFC Bank for Android.
HDFC Bank MobileBanking gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere and at anytime!
What can you do?
- Pay utility bills, credit card bills, etc.
- View Account summaries and Fixed Deposit summaries
- Transfer funds ,including transfers to other bank customers
- Request statements, cheque book, stop payment
And much, much more.
The computation of maturity amount for RD is based on the formula in http://www.iba.org.in/formula.asp.
All user features of the application are free. The In-app products are only for removing ads and taking donations.
Search By IFSC
Search By MICR
Search By Branch Name
Search By Address
Search By City
Search By District
Search By State
Search By Pincode
This App contains Offline Details from Banks of India like State Bank of India (SBI), IDBI Bank, Bank of Baroda (BOB), Axis Bank, Union Bank of India (UBI), Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India (BOI), State Bank of Hyderabad (SBH), State Bank of Travancore (SBT), Indian Bank, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur (SBBJ), HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Canara Bank, State Bank of Mysore (SBM), Karnataka Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Central Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra (BOM), State Bank of Patiala (SBP), South Indian Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, Vijaya Bank, Andhra Bank, Syndicate Bank & SBI Freedom Plus, State Bank Kahin Bhi, State Bank Anywhere
This App focuses on Indian Banks from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Delhi, Punjab, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Karnataka, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Chandigarh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Jammu and Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Goa, Pondicherry, Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Manipur, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Lakshadweep and cities like Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune, Hyderabad, Srinagar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Patna, Bhopal, Ujjain, Surat, Rajkot, Baroda (Vadodara), Nagpur, Kolhapur, Sangli, Satara, Bengalore (Bengaluru), Trivandrum, Cochin, Guwahati, Navi Mumbai, Kanpur, Allahabad, Indore, Kochi, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Dehradun, Nainital, Raipur, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Leh, Ladakh, Panjim, Haridwar, Shimla, Puducherry, Silvassa, Car Nicobar, Kavaratti, Imphal, Agartala, Shillong, Aizawl, Gangtok, Kohima, Itanagar, Dibrugarh.
* No charges - Absolutely FREE
* User friendly interface with touch screen UI support
* Easy to register, download and start the using Baroda M Connect
* Secure way of transacting banking business
* No restriction on number of transactions. Cumulative maximum in a day is Rs.50000/-
* View the account balance, mini statement
* Funds transfer to accounts with Bank of Baroda & to other bank accounts through (IMPS & NEFT)
* Mobile recharge can be done
For Registration please visit your nearest BOB ATM / Branch, get your Application Password and mPIN for activating your Mobile Banking services
★ App calculates following calculations in most accurate way
- Loan EMI / Loan Repayment
- Fixed Deposit Maturity (FD)
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Recurring Deposit (RD)
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Tax Deduction @ Source (TDS)
- Percentage Calculations
★ App can be used as
- IFSC Code searcher
- MICR Code searcher
- Bank Branch Locator
- Indian Financial Calculator
- Currency Converter
- Bankers Calculator
★ Amazing features it includes:
- Send calculations to your clients, friends, relatives using your favorite messenger.
- Low on memory.
- Easy Navigation.
- Can be installed on external storage (Memory card).
- Sleek, simple and Intuitive design.
- Supports version as low as 3.0 (HoneyComb).
★ Made for
★ Care we took:
Bank Calculator has been designed and developed with utmost care for almost every aspect. Nevertheless, we always welcome heartiest feedback and suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org (Don't forget to say "Hello").
★ Aside note: (DISCLAIMER)
We are not associated with any of the bank in any way. If you have any difficulties with app, don't hesitate to provide your feedback at email@example.com, we will be happy assisting you.
BNI SMS Banking Menu is an SMS-jacket* application for Smartphone Platform. BNI SMS Banking Menu allows you to conduct every transaction simply by choosing the transaction menu such as cellular phone reload, bill payment, credit card payment, transfer to another BNI account or interbank fund transfer.
To use the application, you have to be a registered-user. You can simply do the registration process through BNI ATM or any BNI Branches.
As a non-financial registered user, you can only conduct non-financial transactions such as:
1. Balance inquiry
2. Last historical transaction inquiry
3. Billing inquiry, such as: Credit Card, telephone and electrical billing, etc
4. You can also change your BNI SMS Banking PIN
To be the financial registered user, you have to come to every BNI branches to do the activation process. As a financial registered user, you can conduct all non-financial transactions and also these following financial transactions:
1. Fund transfer to another BNI accounts and also interbank fund transfer
2. Reload prepaid Telco products
3. BNI and Non-BNI Credit Card payments
4. Telkom and PLN billing payments
5. Zakat, Infaq, and Qurban
6. Airplane ticket payments
For further information, please contact BNI Call at 500046 or (021)500046 using your cell phone.
*SMS charges are depend on your cellular provider
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
- View account balances, transaction details, and pending payments/transfers
- View deposit and check images
- Pay bills to established payees
- Transfer funds between among your Union Bank accounts
- Transfer funds between your Union Bank accounts and accounts you own at other financial institutions
- Deposit checks quickly & easily by taking a picture of the front & back of the check
- Find nearby Union Bank branches and ATMs
- Schedule callbacks from Customer Service
You can access Mobile Banking using your existing User ID and Password. Mobile Banking is currently offered to Personal Banking and Small Business Banking Account holders.
Android™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
Mobile Banking is offered as a free service to Union Bank Online Banking users. You may incur, and are responsible for, any charges assessed by your communications service provider. Please consult your service provider for details.
Why we ask for permissions:
• Read phone status and identify: So we can make the app more secure against fraud.
• Take pictures and video: So you can take pictures of checks you wish to deposit.
• Approximate location network-based: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Precise location: So we can show you branches and ATMs that are nearby, and provide you with directions to a branch or ATM. Also so we can make the app more secure against fraud. Note: you can disable this permission within the app.
• Read your contacts: Will be used in the future so you can send money to people in your contacts list.
• Modify or delete / read content of USB storage: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Read Google service config: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
• Full network access: So the app can communicate with Union Bank.
• View network connections: So we can show you a map displaying where branches and ATMs are.
To protect against fraud and identity theft, do not ever give out your User ID, password or financial information online or over the phone, unless you initiate the contact. Individuals posing as viable entities, such as banks, are illegally obtaining this information from unsuspecting online users. Union Bank will never initiate a request for this type of information.
©2014 Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Union Bank is a registered trademark and brand name of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Now you can manage your money anytime, anywhere – from your mobile device. With TouchBanking you can conveniently and securely:
- Check your account balances
- View recent transactions
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Pay bills
- Find ATMs and branch locations
In order to enable certain features, this application needs to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services: So we can return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera: So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts: So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by your financial institution in the future.
Note that some devices may report that this application requires access to call logs. This is an issue with certain Android versions which incorrectly report this as part of the ‘Contacts’ permission. This application does not and will not access any of your call logs.
Fiserv powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and millions of consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.
First PREMIER Bank’s Mobile Banking app allows you to bank on the go. You can securely access your account information whenever and wherever it is convenient for you! First PREMIER Bank’s FREE Mobile Banking allows you to:
• Review account balances
• Monitor recent transactions
• Transfer money between First PREMIER Bank accounts
• Pay bills with FREE Online Bill Pay
• Pay people with PREMIER Popmoney(R)*
You can easily locate First PREMIER Bank branches and ATMs and access it 24/7 using your existing First PREMIER Bank Online Banking username and password.
• View balances for your checking, savings, and/or loans
• View recent transactions
• Manage your mobile alerts
• Pay bills
• Cancel or edit scheduled payments
• Transfer funds between your United accounts
• Send money to family and friends using PopMoney
LOCATE BANKS AND ATMS
• Find nearby United Community Bank locations
• Locate ATMs
• Search by zip code or use your current GPS location
Getting started is as easy as 1-2-3!
1. If you haven’t done so already, sign up for United’s Personal Online Banking at ucbi.com
2. Download and launch this app
3. Sign in with your ucbi.com Personal Online Banking Access ID and password
Enjoy online banking on your mobile device… it’s that simple!
Enrolling in Personal Online Banking is required prior to using United Community Bank’s mobile application.
Have questions? Contact a customer service representative at (866) 270-7100.
About United Community Banks, Inc.
United Community Bank is headquartered in Blairsville, Georgia and proudly serves customers in Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee, and Greenville, South Carolina. For more information about United or our products and services, visit us online at www.ucbi.com.
1 Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details.
2 Fifty cents per transaction. Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your mobile carrier for details. It could take up to three business days before recipient receives payment.
3 By enrolling in our mobile banking service, you must agree to the terms and conditions as outlined in our online banking disclosure at www.ucbi.com/resources/personal-online-banking.
More information: foundersfcu.com
Office and ATM locations: foundersfcu.com/locations
Not a Founders member? Visit Relax_JoinFounders.com to determine if you qualify for a membership.
About this app:
Founders Mobile App provides you FAST, SECURE, and FREE access to your accounts from your Android phone or tablet, anytime, anywhere.
• Check your account balances.
• View recent account activity.
• Transfer money between your Founders accounts.
• Deposit checks and Mobile Deposit*.
• Pay people via Popmoney by securely sending money using a mobile number or email address.
• View and pay bills.
• Locate offices and ATMs using GPS or search criteria.
* Only members in good standing, with a Checking Account, that meet certain eligibility requirements qualify for this service. Business, club, trust, custodial and other fiduciary accounts are not eligible. Refer to foundersfcu.com for more details.
To use Founders Mobile App, follow these steps:
1. Enroll in Founders Online.
2. Download this app.
3. Login to the app using your Founders Online username and password.
4. Begin banking through your Android phone or tablet.
Founders Mobile App safeguards your personal financial information by using a variety of best-practices security features, including:
• Secure login with user ID and password.
• Security questions to verify your identity and make certain payments.
• Advanced encryption technology.
• Partial or "masked" account numbers.
• Automatic session timeout.
Have questions or need help? Contact Founders by phone at 1-800-845-1614, or visit foundersfcu.com.
Founders Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA.
* View balances and transaction history
* Transfer money between your Columbia Bank accounts
* Search for nearby branches and ATMs
Securing Your Information
* Personal Mobile Banking employs a variety of security features to protect your information. Visit columbiabank.com to view our Personal Online Terms and Conditions to learn more about the ways we protect your information.
* Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
• Convenience – It's wherever you go and at any time of the day
• Control – It’s easy to monitor your account and quickly move money, pay bills
• Security – Enjoy the highest level of protection against account fraud
*Data service charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
KEYWORDS: Banking, TVFCU, Bill Payment, Finance, Money, Tennessee Valley Federal Credit Union
• Check account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Locate ATMs and Branch Locations
• Text Messaging available for:
o BAL (Balance on all eligible accounts)
o HIST (Review recent transactions on all eligible accounts)
**Standard text messaging and data usage charges may apply through your wireless carrier.
Security: At Austin Bank, protecting your personal information is our top priority. We use the latest technology to ensure security and confidentiality. As an added safeguard, access to mobile banking requires prior enrollment in to Austin Bank Online Banking. For more information about Austin Bank’s commitment to online security and how you can sign up for Online Banking, please visit our website at www.austinbank.com .
To get started with Mobile Banking:
STEP ONE: Enroll in Austin Bank Online Banking at www.austinbank.com . If you are already enrolled proceed to STEP TWO below.
STEP TWO: Download and install Austin Bank app. This app is available through the application store for your smartphone (either iPhone or Android).
STEP THREE: Sign in to Austin Bank Mobile Banking using your Online Banking username. Make sure your security image and phrase are correct before entering your Online Banking password.
OPTIONAL: Once enrolled in Mobile Banking visit the Users Option tab in Online Banking to manage your Mobile Banking Profile. This feature will allow you to:
• add additional phones
• change your phone number
• select or unselect accounts to see in Mobile Banking
• assign Nicknames for accounts to be used in Text Messaging
• set a different time zone
Compatible with: Android
Austin Bank History - Chartered in 1900, Austin Bank continues to stand tall as a strong, stable financial institution growing into one of the largest family owned banks in Texas. A community bank headquartered in East Texas, Austin Bank is locally owned and operated by the Austin Family who celebrates over 100 years of service in the Texas banking industry. Offering a full range of sophisticated financial products and services, the Bank is focused on building strong customer relationships while delivering the latest technology and convenience. For more information contact us at 800-644-9275 or visit our website at www.austinbank.com.
Austin Bank, Member FDIC
©2012 Austin Bank, Texas N.A. All rights reserved.
Austin Bank and its Subsidiaries are licensed
by Secure Axcess, LLC under U.S. Patent No. 7,631,191.
• Login using your same Online Banking username and password
• View account balances and activity
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay bills (enrollment in BillPayer needed)
• Locate the branch nearest you
• And more!
Enrollment in Community First’s Online Banking is required to use this app. To enroll, visit www.communityfirstcu.org or visit any Community First location in Northeast Wisconsin.
By South Central Bank
Manage your South Central Bank accounts anytime, anywhere-from your Android™ mobile device with South Central Bank Mobile Banking.
South Central Bank Mobile Banking is a free1 service offered to all South Central Bank Online Banking customers and provides a convenient and secure way to manage your money from your mobile device. The South Central Bank Mobile Banking app provides access to your accounts using your existing online banking username and password.
• Check balances – See current account balances for all of your South Central Bank accounts
• View transactions – View both current day transactions and previous transaction history
• Transfer Funds – Transfer funds between eligible South Central Bank accounts
• Pay Bills – Schedule and cancel Bill Payments
• Locate a South Central Bank Branch – Locate the nearest South Central Bank Branch and/or ATM using built-in GPS location services or search by zip code and address
South Central Bank Mobile Banking safeguards your data transmissions using the same level of security as our Online Banking. Refer to our Customer Agreement for more information on the security measures provided by South Central Bank.
You must be a current South Central Bank Online Banking customer to use the mobile app. Sign-up or log into your account at www.southcentralbank.com and complete the Mobile Banking enrollment section under the Options tab. You will then receive instructions via text message to download and activate the mobile app.
ABOUT SOUTH CENTRAL BANK
South Central Bank was founded in 1972 and is conveniently located across Kentucky. To learn more about South Central Bank, please visit www.southcentralbank.com.
1 Your mobile carrier’s text messaging and web access charges may apply.
Android is a registered trademark of Google, Inc.
South Central Bank, Member FDIC.
• Monitor account balances
• Review transaction history
• Transfer funds
• Pay bills**
• Find nearby ATMs and branch locations
Our mobile banking safeguards your accounts using the same advanced encryption and verification technology as ANB’s Online Banking, protecting your personal information.
To get started simply log into your ANB Online Banking and enroll in Mobile Banking.
*Must be enrolled in ANB Online Banking
**Must have Bill Pay setup previously in Online Banking
***ANB Mobile Banking is free to download, although messaging and data rates from your wireless provider may apply.
SAFE Federal Credit Union
Sumter, South Carolina
Now SAFE members can easily access their money anytime, anywhere from a mobile device. It is fast, secure, and free.
SAFENET Mobile Banking Features:
• Check your account balances
• View recent transactions
• Transfer money between your accounts
• Pay bills
• Find ATMs and branch locations
You must register for this service before you can use it. You can register online in SAFENET home banking under the Access Accounts tab or contact our Member Service Center at 803-469-8600 x7. Once you are registered, we will send you a text message with the link you need to activate this application.
You can obtain more information about this mobile service by visiting our home page at http://www.safefed.org. You can also contact our Member Service Center by phone at 803-469-8600 x7 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help or have questions about this service.
SAFE does not charge fees to download or use SAFENET Mobile Banking. Your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
Federally insured by NCUA.
· Check your account balances
· View recent transactions
· Transfer money between your accounts
· Pay your bills
· Find ATMS and Centra locations
Is Centra Mobile secure? Yes
· All transactions are encrypted
· Every interaction requires authentication
· No personal or financial information is stored on your phone
Keywords: Centra, Centra CU, Centra Credit Union, Banking, Checking, Finance, Bill Payment
You can view your account balances, review transaction history, easily transfer funds, and pay your CAMPUS loans from the convenience of your mobile device. CAMPUS USA Credit Union Mobile Banking for Android is free, fast and secure!
You must have access to CAMPUS QUE free online banking to access Mobile Banking. Don’t have CAMPUS QUE? Call us at 800-367-6440 and press 4 to get access today.
There is no charge to use CAMPUS USA Credit Union Mobile Banking, however your wireless provider’s messaging and data rates may apply.
This credit union is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Keywords: CAMPUS USA Credit Union, CAMPUS Mobile, CAMPUS Bank, Banking, Finance, Online banking, CAMPUS QUE
The mobile app will not be available for former Chetco members until July 2013
MONITOR YOUR ACCOUNT
•See account balances & transaction history
•Monitor your credit and debit card accounts
•Transfer money between your accounts
•Make changes to pending transactions
•Send and request money with Person-to-Person Payment tools
FIND LOCATIONS AND CONTACT US
•Find the nearest Rogue Federal Branch & ATMs
•Find the nearest CO-OP ATM machine
•Speak with a Member Service Representative
CUSTOMIZE ALERTS AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS FOR:
•Account balance levels
MANAGE YOUR ROGUE LIVING LOCAL VISA CREDIT CARD
•View your credit card balance and activity
This application allows you to:
• View account balances
• View account transactions
• Transfer funds between your checking and savings accounts
• Deposit Checks
• Pay bills
• Get account / transaction alerts (sent via text message)
• Be assured that your information is safe and secure
• And more
Mobile banking transmissions are protected by robust 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to prevent unauthorized access.
Login to Colony Bank Mobile App and you can undertake a full range of banking activities conveniently and securely, including the following:
VIEW ACCOUNT ACTIVITY
-View account available balances, recent transactions and pending deposits
-Detailed transaction history, including date, location, amount, and more—just like using online banking
-Transfer money between Colony Bank accounts
-Schedule payments and pay bills—right from your mobile device
-If you’re already a Bill Pay customer, the payees you have already set up using the online version of Bill Pay are automatically available for use in the Colony Bank Mobile App Bill Pay.
-Find Colony Bank branch locations using your current location or enter the zip code or address of the area you wish to search. You’ll be provided a list of branches with the address and distance from your current location.
For more information about Colony Bank and access to efficient and secure online banking services visit www.colonybank.com, email email@example.com, or call 800-873-6404. Colony Bank is an equal housing lender and member of FDIC.
Internet access permissions are necessary for the Colony Bank Mobile App to connect with Colony Bank mobile banking. At this time, Colony Bank Mobile App is designed for consumer customer use only.
*Your mobile carrier’s message and data rates may apply.