Access your accounts when and where you want, deposit checks or make payments. It’s simple and secure and can be easily accessed using Fingerprint ID or Face ID.
• View Account Balances with one click using Instant Balance
• View Account Activity including check images
• Quickly deposit funds through Mobile Deposits by simply taking a picture of your check
• Transfer Funds between your South State accounts or another bank
• Easily add new bills using Bill Capture and your phone’s camera.
• Pay bills1, change or cancel scheduled payments
• Send and receive money securely with Zelle® using a U.S. mobile number or email address2
• Find a Location or the nearest ATM or branch
• Apply for a checking, savings, consumer and mortgage loans
If you need assistance at any time, please call us at (800) 277-2175.
Message, data and internet service provider fees may apply.
1. You must be 18 or older to access BillPay.
2. Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
© 2019 South State Bank. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender.