Sign in with your existing PamFax account or create a new account for free. See introductory offer for new users below.
With PamFax for Android you can:
- Easily fax anywhere from anywhere worldwide in a few simple steps
- Send documents and photos from your Android phone or tablet
- Send online documents from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive
- Receive faxes directly to Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive
- Scan documents via camera on device
- Create and use custom cover page templates
User driven fax-on-demand
- Free registration includes 3 outbound pages and one month inbound fax number
- No credit card or payment required to sign up
- PamFax Credit packs start at US$13; credit does not expire!!!
- Price per page starting at US$0.10
- Free fax to other PamFax numbers
- No monthly cost. No hidden costs!
- Subscription plans for inbound numbers in 31 countries with unlimited inbound fax pages
- Send/receive faxes across multiple platforms
For businesses that find they need to fax a document PamFax offers a universal fax-on-demand, cloud-based service that sends faxes worldwide. Subscription plans combine one inbound fax number, available in 31 countries, with unlimited received pages. Unlike email fax offerings, PamFax documents are securely delivered directly to the application, avoiding email or printed fax machine delivery. Whether you’re office-bound or a road warrior the PamFax application on iPhones, iPads, Android as well as on Windows PCs and Macs -- provides the flexibility to adapt to all your fax requirements.
PamFax does even more…
- Manage and view all fax and account activities from within the application
- (optional) Port current fax number - subscription required
- Totally secure: fully encrypted transmissions
- Access your archive of sent and received faxes, accessible within the application
- Fax preview before sending
- Unlimited received fax pages with inbound fax number
- Notifications re. inbound and outbound fax activity delivered via email, SMS or Skype
- Universal: supported on any PC, smartphone or tablet device
- Company Manager creates accounts, assigns PamFax credits and tracks activity (Pro Plan required)