Tutorials are grouped in five categories that cover all the topics a game designer must be familiar with:
- Game concept
- Game mechanics
- Level design
- Tools & methods.
Each category includes up to six highly specific tutorials such as: How to pitch a game, how to monetize a game, designing a user interface or outsourcing work.
MGC brings a lot of data together from various sources, but still enables you to edit most of it, giving you complete control over your own collection. It does all this in beauty while presenting you with an easy to use interface.
NOTE: The screenshots have been altered so nothing copyrighted is shown (as requested by Google).
• Import your games from Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Playstation Vita,Steam, Desura, Android, Backloggery.com, collectorz or enter them in bulk (copy/paste pre-made list possible)
• Track who loaned what game or hardware
• Wishlist for games & hardware
• Automatic download of data from various sources
• Extensive filtering, grouping & sorting options which can be saved to a custom view
• Light & dark theme
• Customizable detail screen for game & hardware. Choose the cards you want to see.
• Add labels (which show up in lists) with custom colors to your games & hardware
• Backup & restore to local sd and/or Dropbox
• Create a shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware detail
• Create to shortcut on your homescreen to a direct game/hardware list filter.
• Export your full list, or a custom selection to CSV
• Share your game/hardware to twitter, hangouts, facebook, ...
• All information can be edited, even information that was downloaded from the online database
• Outgoing links to various search, info and video sources
• Use Google Now to (voice) search inside your games database. Example: Search for [Game Title] in My Game Collection
• Choose images from Image Search, online database, your phone or a direct url.
• Customize the navigation menu with your preferences.
• Multiple view options: List, small list & grid
• Passionate & responsive developer :)
This version is ad supported. To remove the ads, gain Dropbox support for backup & restore, unlock all features and show your support, please upgrade to the Pro version.
For more information go to http://www.tuyware.com/index.php/my-game-collection-v2-0/
An extensive visual database of commonly referenced items and their corresponding dimensions. With Design Dimensions you will find it remarkably easy to navigate through hundreds of illustrated items to find the exact information you are looking for.
Example uses include:
Architect or Designer - Always have the information on hand to make an informed decision. Whether answering questions about appliance sizes in a client meeting, or sizing a roof beam at the drafting table, this application will have the information you need.
Contractors and Builders - With this application you can always know what building materials are available to you. For instance, maybe you are framing a deck, but you do not know what sizes of lumber you have to choose from. Simply do a quick search for lumber, and you will have a complete list of board sizes to select from whether it be rough cut, nominal cut lumber, or dimensional lumber. The same concept goes for appliances, electrical, or plumbing questions.
Design Students - Design Dimensions is the perfect studio companion for architecture students! Supplement or replace a number of costly textbooks with this time saving application. Impress your instructors by having projects designed right the first time. This application includes an ever-expanding library of the most commonly referenced items in design. With a simple tap of a button this application will also convert all measurements to Metric.
Realtors and Homeowners - Ever wonder if you can fit a bathtub where that closet is, or if a hot tub will fit in that awkward area on the deck? Be able to find out immediately, not when the thought has passed. A great tool for realizing the potential in homes.
An ever-expanding database of the most commonly referenced design items
In app searching - Helps you to quickly narrow the results of your search
Metric conversion - Every dimension is displayed in feet and inches, but can be converted to Metric with the click of a button
Visual search - Every item is displayed with a 3Dimensional drawing thumbnail
Save money on costly design reference books
Items listed in alphabetical order
ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) Ramps, Handrails, Bathrooms, Wheelchairs, ect.
Appliances Air conditioner, Dishwasher, Microwaves, Washing Machine, ect.
Small Appliances Blender, Hand dryer, Ironing board, Toaster, ect.
Construction Materials Anchor bolts, Bricks, Floor Joists, Glue lam beams, ect.
Electrical Outlets, Switch plates, Breaker boxes, ect.
Computers, Monitors, Televisions, Speakers, ect.
Bookcases, Cabinetry, Chairs, Tables, ect.
Fluorescent lights, Lamps, Exit lighting, ect.
Bathtub, Hot tub, PVC Pipe, Sinks, Water heaters, ect.
Baseball field, Basketball hoop, Tennis court, ect.
Cars, Parking spaces, Rafts, Trucks, ect.
CAD Scale Factors
Architectural and Engineering scale factors for CAD
gives the weight of various building materials
Find inspiration and ideas in this vast collection of award-winning design, comprising the awards:
- iF DESIGN AWARD
- iF STUDENT DESIGN AWARD (design award for students, graduates and young professionals from all over the world)
- HANSGROHE DESIGN PRIZE
- HAIER DESIGN PRIZE
- Appr. 5,000 award-winning designs
- More than 10,000 high res photos
- Full text search for targeting a specific theme or focus
- Favorites list to quickly retrieve personal preferences
- Including free download of the archive with the past two years
- Full offline use during air or rail travel
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Product:
Automobiles/Vehicles/Bikes, Sports/Leisure, Watches/Jewelry, Audio/Video, Telecommunication, Computer, Office, Lighting, Home Furniture, Kitchen, Household/Tableware, Bathroom, Building Technology, Public Design, Medicine/Healthcare, Industry/Skilled Trades, Textiles/Wall/Floor
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Packaging:
Beverages, Food, Beauty, Medicine/Healthcare, Household, Consumer Products, Industry/B2B, Independent Packaging
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Communication:
Websites, Apps/Software, Film/Video, Corporate Identity, Brand Identity, Magazines/Press/Publishing, Advertising, Annual Reports, Typography/Signage, Events
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Interior Architecture:
Exhibition/Trade Fairs, Shops/Showrooms, Hotels/Spas/Restaurants/Bars, Residential, Offices/Workspaces, Public, Installations
Categories in the iF DESIGN AWARD – Discipline Professional Concept:
Mobility, Living Spaces, Sustainability, Health, Food/Water, Tools, Education, Usability/Interface, Safety, Leisure
Categories in the iF STUDENT DESIGN AWARD:
Product, Packaging, Communication, Interior Architecture, Service Design, Fashion Design, Photography
Best design selected by a jury of leading creative.
InnerCube is an action-puzzle game, where you control a multi-colored cube using the keyboard to navigate around a grid. Capture colored tiles by rolling the identical color on the cube on top of a tile.
Choose from two different modes: a challenging Puzzle Mode where every move counts or a fast and frantic Survival Mode!
- Solve Puzzle levels by collecting color tiles.
- Unlock a total of 105 levels in the full version!
- Earn Gold status by completing a level under the target number of moves; earn Perfect status by completing a level in the minimum number of moves possible.
- Score as many points as you can before getting trapped!
- Collect bombs to get yourself out of trouble.
- Capture tiles in quick succession for huge combo bonuses!
- 30 different score rankings.
- How long can you survive?
The full version includes:
- 100+ Puzzle Levels and 7 Sectors.
- Unlock new levels, Gold Status and Perfect Status in Puzzle Mode.
- Unlimited play time in Survival Mode with Leaderboards, so you can keep track of how smart you are!
Unleash your Inner Cube!