Lots of things work quite well, and it's shaping up to be an interesting game. But first the big downside: Unfortunately you have to spin around constantly - it really really needs a way to move your view so you can sit down normally. There's nothing about this game that should require you to clear space and move this much, it could easily be a lean-back-and-enjoy experience. On the good side: Graphics are consistent and look great, and it does "large threatening enemy is chasing you" far better than any
This game manages to combine tedium and stress into one package. You have to hurry up no matter what the task is, but none of the tasks are engaging.
I really like this game. As others have said, it could be improved with a more accessible save game feature, but I quite love the challenge of not being told at every turn how to play. The graphics are wonderful.
Dizzy Not because of VR but because this game makes you spin so much
An incredible piece of crap. Isn't worth 1¢
It is fun
- In game pointer now orients itself properly when we rotate the screen of phone
- Resource iconography artifacts fixed
- Building preview no longer gets stuck on
- Can no longer re-trigger mountain cinematic after loading
- Pointer ui now fades out close to the camera instead of a flat cutoff.
- Allow for resuming level progress in the tutorial level
- When loading saved data, make the camera orient towards the shaman
Get yer trigger finger ready for the fast-shootin’ VR world of The Arcslinger.
Defend your VR dungeon from invading "heroes" with traps, spells & monsters!