The biggest feature of this app is that you can sync.
Because automatic synchronization, once set, I find it helpful to be synchronized to the folder where you store photos taken with the camera, for example.
In addition, with the ability to easily send the URL of the site to a computer that is seen in such a browser.
Please try this application.
We would appreciate it sync function to the email version because any problems BETA.
We also accept other bugs and wishes.
After the update when I lose connection,send us e-mail.
We think you can go to increase the variety and the future.
*****Features of Application*****
Synchronization can specify a folder in the Folders and WebDAV server terminal
Can be automatically synchronized at regular intervals
When accessing a WebDAV server
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Download File / Folder
･Multi-select Files / Folders
In the terminal when accessing files
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Uploading File / Folder
･Compression-and upload File / Folder
Processing of files / folders & more
･PC to easily send the URL of the site-such as the browser sees
Including how to set up a synchronization,You may want to look at so please make a simple man.
It is basically a WebDAV File Explorer that aims to provide user an intuitive and easy way to access their remote WebDAV storage.
It gives users an abstraction, where the remote files appear to be stored locally.
The downside is, you have to setup your own WebDAV server, either using Windows built in IIS, or xampp, or others linux alternative.
If u need to access over WAN internet, you will also need a static public IP or setup a dynamic DNS for your server.
But the advantage is, it is much faster than typical cloud storage (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive) because your own server is much nearer to you, and the upload bandwidth is much higher.
For example, I can open and view a 1MB pdf or picture file almost instantly, but with cloud storages it takes about 10 seconds to download. I can stream 720p video smoothly without any buffering time, it is not possible with public cloud storages (Dropbox, Box)
It also provide media streaming including many formats (avi, mp4, mp3, mkv) as long as suitable media player are installed. (moboplayer and diceplayer recommended)
It also provide an Remote Download Manager add-on
The server client can be downloaded in (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18371015/Remote%20Downloader%20Add-on.rar)
[How to use?]
[For Android 2.3 and below = Long click a link in browser and click share link, then choose this app]
[For Android 4.0 and above = click any downloadable link in browser and choose this app]
Currently only Basic authentication is supported.
I also recommended user to install network monitor mini to monitor real time data usage. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.kfsoft.android.TrafficIndicator)
This is my first release, please kindly report any bugs and I will try to fix it.
How to setup WebDAV in Windows IIS7?
You can also setup WebDAV using apache or Xampp, or in Linux system.
Thanks for support.
-Added retry once if the WebDAV error
-Improved copy/move method
-Multiple profile should be working now
-Some minor improvements here and there
-Improved cache compare, but not working in Galaxy nexus due to Android bug with no SDcard
-Improve caching method
-Add more features
This application has been tested using Windows8 Explorer (should also work with Windows7 but it will not work on WindowsXP) and WebDAV client bitkinex. You can download it from http://www.bitkinex.com/
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Peter Ulrich, Gabor Fodor, Manuela Merino García and Anna Rainieri.
You can find a lock setting to specify how the device should be kept awake while server is running. There are three modes available:
New locks used
*SCREEN_DIM_WAKE_LOCK : Existing mode. Screen is on so energy consumption is higher. Use this mode if connections is dropped.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL : New mode. Screen is off so device will use less energy while server is running but data connection can be dropped. It is not recommended to use this mode.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL_HIGH_PERF: New mode only available on Android >= 3.1. Screen is off so energy consumption should be less than in the first mode. This mode is recommended to save energy but you might find problems so you might to select default lock mode.
How to connect with WebDAV server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and no network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:8080 tcp:8080"
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:8080 will be forwarded to your phone in port 8080.
5) Run WebDAV server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)"
6) Start WebDAV server.
7) In your PC connect your WebDAV client to http://127.0.0.1:8080 (port might be different, it depends on your WebDAV Server configuration).
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with WebDAV clients.
Enables WebDAV server write received files from WebDAV clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake WebDAV server can not be accessed.
Problems with big files:
If you have problems handling big files it might be due to a limitation in Windows webdav client. You can try the following to increase the size of files that Windows webdav client is able to manage:
1) You have to turn on BasicAuth via regedit to allow accessing the App's server by username and password.
2) You have to change Window's limit to file size when using the integrated WebDAV client.
3) Restart windows.
This allows file sizes up to 4 Gigabytes handled by the client.
If you are an Oracle Mobile Security user and are looking for the version of this App validated to work with Oracle please contact us (sales AT Storage Made Easy Dot Com).
Add as many WebDav accounts as you need. Supports http, https and Digest authentication. If your WebDav server is not supported please contact us to let us know.
- Add multiple WebDav Servers
- Stand Alone client. All data stored on device, nowhere else.
- Upload, download , delete, rename, copy, move files and create new folders
- Features multiple Folder Sync of local files/folders to WebDav Servers and vice-versa
- Sort files by name, date or size
- View downloaded files with associated Apps
- Built in streamer for music and video files
- Picture files have thumbnail view of picture so no need to open.
- Email local files as attachments and web files as URL's
- Add pin lock to lock app
If you have feedback / feature requests please let us know.
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup:
it has main 8 functions
1. phone: - dialing the number by hearing the ivr voice
2. contacts- it reads the contacts name
3. message : it reads the messages and also composes message by voice and sends the sms
4.alaram: set important alaram dates with ivr voice
5. calculator: calculates addition subraction multiplication and division by ivr voice
6. colour identifier: identifies the colour by voice in front of you
7.gps navigatior voice guided location ivr
8. services for to know batery info, signal strength, gps on/off alert type settings by ivr.
Can be used as MTP alternative and offers the possibility to assign drive letters on Windows (Vista/7).
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows.
More information about the setup:
- Digest Authentication
- Filesystem select
- Start on boot
- Windows 7/Vista support
- Tasker and Locale Plug-in
Wifarer is available in museums, hospitals, airports, shopping centers, stadiums and universities around the world. Here are some key features:
-Accurate indoor “GPS”
-Navigation from current location to destination
-Accurate, up-to-date maps
-Helpful content and special promotions related to precise indoor location
In museums, Wifarer is your personal tour guide. We’ll draw you a path to the exhibit you want to see and expose layers of rich media about the fascinating objects around you.
At airports, Wifarer helps you navigate complex terminals so you make it to your gate on time. We’ll alert you if your flight is delayed or your gate is changed, and provide you with interactive directories and special promotions for retailers, restaurants and services.
Wifarer makes hospital visits less stressful, by providing ‘blue dot” navigation directly to a clinic, doctor’s office, or patient’s room. We also provide useful medical information, and a staff directory so you can attach names to faces. Our interactive directory lists cafeterias, administrative offices, and other amenities to make your hospital stay more pleasant.
Wifarer makes it easy to explore shopping centers, by providing accurate maps, “blue dot” navigation, and up-to-date directories. We also deliver location-aware coupons and special promotions so you can have access to exclusive deals.
We're adding new locations every day.
Visit us at www.wifarer.com to find out more.
WebDrive connects you to all the files on your storage servers and services in one easy to navigate interface. Instantly access all your files on the go.
WebDrive is the ultimate file access productivity tool. Connect to your Amazon S3, Google Drive, or other cloud service, and connect securely to your corporate file servers. Have business files at your fingertips from WebDAV, SFTP, FTP and even SharePoint servers.
WebDrive Provides Connectivity To:
• Amazon S3
• Google Drive
• Legacy FTP Servers
• Secure FTP Servers
• SFTP Servers
• WebDAV and Secure WebDAV Servers
• Sharepoint Servers
For secure transfers, SSL, TLS and SSH are supported.
Browse your files, review them (editing will be supported soon!) and share them with friends and colleagues through email, Twitter or Facebook.
*** Please note that unlike WebDrive on Windows or Macintosh, this version of WebDrive for Android does not yet support the direct editing of documents on your server. We are currently working on this feature and editing will be provided as a free upgrade to existing WebDrive for Android customers.
CLOUD STORAGE CONNECTORS
WebDrive gives you the Cloud in a click without having to download another app that's hard wired to just one silo of information. WebDrive gives a consistent, intuitive interface regardless of where your data is stored.
• Support for industry standard protocols including FTP, Secure FTP, SFTP (FTP over SSH), WebDAV and Secure WebDAV.
• Built in support for Cloud Services such as Files Anywhere, Sharepoint, Amazon S3 and Google Drive.
• Ability to prompt for the password to ensure the security of your data if your iPad/iPhone is lost or stolen.
• Eliminates the frustration of accessing large files. WebDrive can access files over 2GB in size.
• Protects battery life and bandwidth using HTTP Keep-Alive support for WebDAV/HTTP based servers.
• WebDrive protects your data as it travels over the airwaves, using Industry leading TLS and SSL.
• Free technical support through our help desk included in the purchase of the product.
• Free upgrades to new releases of WebDrive for Android.
In this version you can add two servers (WebDAV, or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three users and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy WebDAV Server Ultimate Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
NOTE. Some WebDAV clients cannot handle users, if you have trouble connecting to the WebDAV server try to remove all users which will disable the authentication. If you still have problems please contact us so we can try to help you.
And that's not all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Secure the server by using WebDAV HTTPS (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Set the root for the WebDAV using a browse function
- Start/Stop a WebDAV server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network or when the device boots
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a WebDAV Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- Start/Stop a Dynamic DNS Updater automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI, on a timeout, or when the connectivity changes
- The WebDAV Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple WebDAV Servers
- For every WebDAV Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, enable logging, only log errors, use HTTP Digest Authentication as well, allow directory listing for the web version, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost
- If you enable WebDAV HTTPS: use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple users to every WebDAV Server or none to allow anonymous login
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address
- Start a Dynamic DNS Updater when the device boots or when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive)
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
Is there any client besides the built-in support in Windows?
Yes, you can use BitKinex which supports WebDAV and WebDAV over SSL/TLS.
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
* 3 sets of commercial icons for 80+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Multiple resolutions support
* Support 28 languages
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and various sorting support
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file systems
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Root Explorer for rooted devices
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
- Seamlessly browse WebDAV server
- Streaming music, video from remote server
- View image, document (pdf, doc) inline
- Fully support "drag & drop anywhere" feature
- No icon on your launcher. It's not a stand-alone app.
- Tested on Internet Information Server IIS 7.5 and Apache HTTP Server with mod_dav-1.0.3-1.3.6
- Wifi or mobile internet
- Must install AntTek File Explorer to use this plugin.
AntTek File Explorer is a free Drag & Drop anywhere file explorer with custom panel layouts
Introducing the newly redesigned Cloud Navigator with my "Collections" feature for your Android phone and tablet.
Cloud Navigator gives you a unified, easy and secure way to access all of your cloud content regardless which services you use. Our growing list of supported cloud services includes Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Recood, SkyDrive, SugarSync and 4shared.
With Cloud Navigator’s instant search, it’s easy to find, manage, access and share all of your content on-the-go with a single ZeroPC login, right from your Android phones. Browsing and finding your content from many different cloud services has never been easier.
The app automatically adjusts to your phone or your tablet device (Android version 3.2 and above).
* Connect all your cloud content with ZeroPC Cloud Navigator
Instantly and securely connect to popular services—Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Recood, SkyDrive, SugarSync or 4shared—using a single sign-on and industry-standard Oauth (no password is stored in ZeroPC).
With the premium account, you can access multiple accounts from each service provider, like Dropbox, to manage both your work and personal accounts under one virtual roof.
* Intuitive navigation & easy content access
Quickly navigate to different cloud services or browse all of your content by type. ZeroPC aggregates and organizes all your files by type such as Document, Photos, Music, and Videos. Browsing your content from many different cloud services has never been easier. View and access documents and notes, browse photos, play music, watch videos and more all on your Android phone. Open, download and share any content on the go.
* Powerful universal search:
Easily search your content across all your connected cloud services! Find and access everything using keyword or name search, whether it is a folder from Dropbox, a document from SkyDrive, or photos from Flickr. Your search results are automatically sorted by content category - Document, Photos, Music or Videos for easy access.
* Create my ‘Collections’:
A ‘Collection’ is a virtual folder to which you can use to aggregate any files or folders from different cloud services for fast & easy access and sharing. Each time you add files or folder to a “Collection”, it is like tagging them to this “Collection” without making a separate copy. You can create as many “Collections” as you wish, and share them instantly with friends, colleagues and family. Organizing and sharing your content made easy with my “Collections” from 13+ integrated services.
* Quick Share
You can easily select any file, folder or photo album from any connected services and share them through a secure link via your favorite Android apps. You can track how many times your link has been viewed and can unshare your content anytime. It’s super easy to share your photos, documents or even folders on-the-go in one convenient place.
* Security and Privacy
ZeroPC Cloud Navigator is safe to use. ZeroPC is compliant with all of the built-in security of the host third party services such as Dropbox, SkyDrive and Box. We use an industry standard and widely adopted encrypted token-based security technique called “Oauth”. The app also provides optional 4-digit passcode protection on your mobile device.
* Your FREE personal lifetime Cloud Desktop; access it directly from the tablet Cloud Navigator app
When you sign up using the ZeroPC Cloud Navigator you also get a Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop, turning your browser into a fully-functional cloud desktop. ZeroPC gives you 1GB of free cloud storage, plus integrated access up to an additional free 40GB from popular cloud storage services.
To access your Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop account, just use the same login credential to sign in by going to www.zeropc.com. All you need is a browser!
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
TNP serves a professional market, including search and rescue teams, law enforcement, foresters, surveyors, the oil and gas industry, and land managers. This mobile app is ideal for entry-level GIS applications and enables professionals to use the smartphone in their pocket instead of a consumer-grade GPS device (like a Garmin, Magellan or Delorme).
NEW: microSD memory cards with topo maps and private land ownership details, including plot boundaries, land owner's name, parcel number and address. www.terrainnavigator.com/sdcards
To activate this app, users need a licensed copy of the Terrain Navigator Pro desktop software version 9.2 or later. If you don’t own the TNP desktop software, please visit www.mytopo.com/tnp.
OFFLINE DATA COLLECTION
The TNP mobile app uses the GPS built into the Android phone, so professionals can collect field data in areas without a cellular or data signal. In addition, users can download and store topographic, aerial, and street maps onto the phone for offline use and data display. Your data is stored on your Android phone, so there’s no need to have a network connection.
Got a Wi-Fi or data connection? Share your data in near real-time with colleagues at the office to streamline project workflows. The TNP app uploads data as it’s collected, so professionals with the same project open in the TNP desktop software can view the field data and collaborate to make accurate, on-the-spot decisions.
TNP MOBILE APP FEATURES
• Collect field data (markers, tracks, photos, videos, audio clips) in areas without a cellular or data signal.
• Near real-time sync between phone and TNP map software via Wifi or data connection like a 3G network.
• View data on topographic, aerial, and street maps downloaded to phone for offline use. Terrain Navigator Pro offers 1-meter aerial photos for the 48 contiguous United States. The seamless USGS topographic maps are based off 1:24K, 1:100K, 1:250K map scales. Alaska is 1:63K and 1:250K.
• Access a compass and other geo-information such as latitude/longitude, elevation, and direction on phone.
TNP DESKTOP SOFTWARE
This app syncs to our award-winning Terrain Navigator Pro mapping software, which has been fine-tuned based on more than a decade of feedback from professionals who rely heavily on maps in the field. The TNP software provides access to an easily catalogued collection of USGS/US Forest Service topographic maps, including 1:24,000 (7.5 minute series), 1:100,000 and 1:250,000 scale as well as seamless, 1-meter resolution color aerial photos dating back to 2003, and up to the most recent National Agriculture Imagery Program (NAIP) aerial imagery available. The software supports GIS and CAD export and import, and provides access to advanced mapping tools, including: range rings by time and distance, area fills and line-of-sight height offsets, geo-pins, geo-tips, Public Land Survey System (PLSS), advanced address search, up-to-date street data, and more.
Visit our website at www.mytopo.com/tnp
Notes: Terrain Navigator Pro is designed for your Android phones. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
More from developer
Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.