The biggest feature of this app is that you can sync.
Because automatic synchronization, once set, I find it helpful to be synchronized to the folder where you store photos taken with the camera, for example.
In addition, with the ability to easily send the URL of the site to a computer that is seen in such a browser.
Please try this application.
We would appreciate it sync function to the email version because any problems BETA.
We also accept other bugs and wishes.
After the update when I lose connection,send us e-mail.
We think you can go to increase the variety and the future.
*****Features of Application*****
Synchronization can specify a folder in the Folders and WebDAV server terminal
Can be automatically synchronized at regular intervals
When accessing a WebDAV server
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Download File / Folder
･Multi-select Files / Folders
In the terminal when accessing files
･Moving and Copying File / Folder
･Deleting File / Folder
･Name Change File / Folder
･Uploading File / Folder
･Compression-and upload File / Folder
Processing of files / folders & more
･PC to easily send the URL of the site-such as the browser sees
Including how to set up a synchronization,You may want to look at so please make a simple man.
It is basically a WebDAV File Explorer that aims to provide user an intuitive and easy way to access their remote WebDAV storage.
It gives users an abstraction, where the remote files appear to be stored locally.
The downside is, you have to setup your own WebDAV server, either using Windows built in IIS, or xampp, or others linux alternative.
If u need to access over WAN internet, you will also need a static public IP or setup a dynamic DNS for your server.
But the advantage is, it is much faster than typical cloud storage (Dropbox, Box, Google Drive) because your own server is much nearer to you, and the upload bandwidth is much higher.
For example, I can open and view a 1MB pdf or picture file almost instantly, but with cloud storages it takes about 10 seconds to download. I can stream 720p video smoothly without any buffering time, it is not possible with public cloud storages (Dropbox, Box)
It also provide media streaming including many formats (avi, mp4, mp3, mkv) as long as suitable media player are installed. (moboplayer and diceplayer recommended)
It also provide an Remote Download Manager add-on
The server client can be downloaded in (https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18371015/Remote%20Downloader%20Add-on.rar)
[How to use?]
[For Android 2.3 and below = Long click a link in browser and click share link, then choose this app]
[For Android 4.0 and above = click any downloadable link in browser and choose this app]
Currently only Basic authentication is supported.
I also recommended user to install network monitor mini to monitor real time data usage. (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.kfsoft.android.TrafficIndicator)
This is my first release, please kindly report any bugs and I will try to fix it.
How to setup WebDAV in Windows IIS7?
You can also setup WebDAV using apache or Xampp, or in Linux system.
Thanks for support.
-Added retry once if the WebDAV error
-Improved copy/move method
-Multiple profile should be working now
-Some minor improvements here and there
-Improved cache compare, but not working in Galaxy nexus due to Android bug with no SDcard
-Improve caching method
-Add more features
Add as many WebDav accounts as you need. Supports http, https and Digest authentication. If your WebDav server is not supported please contact us to let us know.
- Stand Alone client. All data stored on device, nowhere else.
- Upload, download , delete, rename, copy, move files and create new folders
- Features multiple Folder Sync of local files/folders to WebDav Servers and vice-versa
- Sort files by name, date or size
- View downloaded files with associated Apps
- Built in streamer for music and video files
- Picture files have thumbnail view of picture so no need to open.
- Email local files as attachments and web files as URL's
- Add pin lock to lock app
If you have feedback / feature requests please let us know.
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows (third party client required).
More information about the setup:
This application has been tested using Windows8 Explorer (should also work with Windows7 but it will not work on WindowsXP) and WebDAV client bitkinex. You can download it from http://www.bitkinex.com/
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Peter Ulrich, Gabor Fodor, Manuela Merino García and Anna Rainieri.
You can find a lock setting to specify how the device should be kept awake while server is running. There are three modes available:
New locks used
*SCREEN_DIM_WAKE_LOCK : Existing mode. Screen is on so energy consumption is higher. Use this mode if connections is dropped.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL : New mode. Screen is off so device will use less energy while server is running but data connection can be dropped. It is not recommended to use this mode.
*WIFI_MODE_FULL_HIGH_PERF: New mode only available on Android >= 3.1. Screen is off so energy consumption should be less than in the first mode. This mode is recommended to save energy but you might find problems so you might to select default lock mode.
How to connect with WebDAV server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and no network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:8080 tcp:8080"
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:8080 will be forwarded to your phone in port 8080.
5) Run WebDAV server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)"
6) Start WebDAV server.
7) In your PC connect your WebDAV client to http://127.0.0.1:8080 (port might be different, it depends on your WebDAV Server configuration).
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with WebDAV clients.
Enables WebDAV server write received files from WebDAV clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake WebDAV server can not be accessed.
Problems with big files:
If you have problems handling big files it might be due to a limitation in Windows webdav client. You can try the following to increase the size of files that Windows webdav client is able to manage:
1) You have to turn on BasicAuth via regedit to allow accessing the App's server by username and password.
2) You have to change Window's limit to file size when using the integrated WebDAV client.
3) Restart windows.
This allows file sizes up to 4 Gigabytes handled by the client.
Can be used as MTP alternative and offers the possibility to assign drive letters on Windows (Vista/7).
Supported operating systems are Mac OS X, Ubuntu and Windows.
More information about the setup:
- Digest Authentication
- Filesystem select
- Start on boot
- Windows 7/Vista support
- Tasker and Locale Plug-in
It does not work standalone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
Note: This plugin cannot access the connections of the beta plugin, because the name of the beta plugin started with "com.android", which is unfortunately not allowed in Google Play.
it has main 8 functions
1. phone: - dialing the number by hearing the ivr voice
2. contacts- it reads the contacts name
3. message : it reads the messages and also composes message by voice and sends the sms
4.alaram: set important alaram dates with ivr voice
5. calculator: calculates addition subraction multiplication and division by ivr voice
6. colour identifier: identifies the colour by voice in front of you
7.gps navigatior voice guided location ivr
8. services for to know batery info, signal strength, gps on/off alert type settings by ivr.
local and remote files on multiple server.
Navigator is completely free without ads. It is merely a little tool I have written for myself. Maybe someone else finds it useful too.
*** If you are experiencing log in issues after an update and the ownCloud Workaround App is installed in your device, please, try to uninstall and reinstall the Workaround App ***
Do you need private file sync and share software? Then good news, because the ownCloud Android App enables you to connect Android devices to a private ownCloud Server running in your data center. ownCloud is open source file sync and share software for everyone from individuals operating the free Community Edition to large enterprises and service providers operating ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. ownCloud provides a safe, secure and compliant file sync and share solution – on servers you control.
With the ownCloud Android App you can browse all of your ownCloud synced files, create and edit new files, share these files and folders with co-workers, and keep the contents of those folders in sync across all of your devices. Simply copy a file into a directory on your server and ownCloud does the rest.
Whether using a mobile device, a workstation, or a web client, ownCloud provides the ability to put the right files in the right hands at the right time on any device in one simple-to-use, secure, private and controlled solution. After all, with ownCloud, it’s Your Cloud, Your Data, Your Way.
Visit us at www.ownCloud.com for more information about ownCloud and the ownCloud 2012 product line. For more information on the free and open source ownCloud Community Edition server, visit www.ownCloud.org.
Note: We will continue to provide fixes for known bugs, add features, and improve the app over time. Support for this app from ownCloud, Inc is provided through a subscription to ownCloud 2012 Enterprise Edition. If you do not have a subscription, forum.owncloud.org provides a good starting point for your questions and any problems you may have.
FOR RELOCATING EMPLOYEES AND ASSIGNEES
As a transferring employee, you need the latest tools to manage your move or foreign assignment, whether you are relocating to Paris, France or Paris, Illinois. If you are authorized to relocate with NuCompass Mobility, the NuCompass Mobile Navigator App provides you with key information. You can submit expenses, upload receipts, access current status updates, and review summary policy information. You can also view and manage upcoming events with customized calendars and alerts.
FOR CORPORATE CLIENTS
As a NuCompass corporate client, you need information that is accessible at any time, from anywhere in the world. The NuCompass Mobile Navigator App allows you to quickly find the answer to questions, such as, “What was our total spend last month? Did my employee’s household goods arrive yet?” View summary program statistics for volume, spend, and service results in numerical and graph formats. You can also access individual employee updates immediately, with activity drill down, individual relocation status, policy summary, budget versus actual spend, and more. News and information is available, as well as NuCompass contact information.
- Seamlessly browse WebDAV server
- Streaming music, video from remote server
- View image, document (pdf, doc) inline
- Fully support "drag & drop anywhere" feature
- No icon on your launcher. It's not a stand-alone app.
- Tested on Internet Information Server IIS 7.5 and Apache HTTP Server with mod_dav-1.0.3-1.3.6
- Wifi or mobile internet
- Must install AntTek File Explorer to use this plugin.
AntTek File Explorer is a free Drag & Drop anywhere file explorer with custom panel layouts
Introducing the newly redesigned Cloud Navigator with my "Collections" feature for your Android phone and tablet.
Cloud Navigator gives you a unified, easy and secure way to access all of your cloud content regardless which services you use. Our growing list of supported cloud services includes Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Recood, SkyDrive, SugarSync and 4shared.
With Cloud Navigator’s instant search, it’s easy to find, manage, access and share all of your content on-the-go with a single ZeroPC login, right from your Android phones. Browsing and finding your content from many different cloud services has never been easier.
The app automatically adjusts to your phone or your tablet device (Android version 3.2 and above).
* Connect all your cloud content with ZeroPC Cloud Navigator
Instantly and securely connect to popular services—Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Facebook, Flickr, Google Drive, Instagram, Photobucket, Picasa, Recood, SkyDrive, SugarSync or 4shared—using a single sign-on and industry-standard Oauth (no password is stored in ZeroPC).
With the premium account, you can access multiple accounts from each service provider, like Dropbox, to manage both your work and personal accounts under one virtual roof.
* Intuitive navigation & easy content access
Quickly navigate to different cloud services or browse all of your content by type. ZeroPC aggregates and organizes all your files by type such as Document, Photos, Music, and Videos. Browsing your content from many different cloud services has never been easier. View and access documents and notes, browse photos, play music, watch videos and more all on your Android phone. Open, download and share any content on the go.
* Powerful universal search:
Easily search your content across all your connected cloud services! Find and access everything using keyword or name search, whether it is a folder from Dropbox, a document from SkyDrive, or photos from Flickr. Your search results are automatically sorted by content category - Document, Photos, Music or Videos for easy access.
* Create my ‘Collections’:
A ‘Collection’ is a virtual folder to which you can use to aggregate any files or folders from different cloud services for fast & easy access and sharing. Each time you add files or folder to a “Collection”, it is like tagging them to this “Collection” without making a separate copy. You can create as many “Collections” as you wish, and share them instantly with friends, colleagues and family. Organizing and sharing your content made easy with my “Collections” from 13+ integrated services.
* Quick Share
You can easily select any file, folder or photo album from any connected services and share them through a secure link via your favorite Android apps. You can track how many times your link has been viewed and can unshare your content anytime. It’s super easy to share your photos, documents or even folders on-the-go in one convenient place.
* Security and Privacy
ZeroPC Cloud Navigator is safe to use. ZeroPC is compliant with all of the built-in security of the host third party services such as Dropbox, SkyDrive and Box. We use an industry standard and widely adopted encrypted token-based security technique called “Oauth”. The app also provides optional 4-digit passcode protection on your mobile device.
* Your FREE personal lifetime Cloud Desktop; access it directly from the tablet Cloud Navigator app
When you sign up using the ZeroPC Cloud Navigator you also get a Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop, turning your browser into a fully-functional cloud desktop. ZeroPC gives you 1GB of free cloud storage, plus integrated access up to an additional free 40GB from popular cloud storage services.
To access your Free ZeroPC Cloud Desktop account, just use the same login credential to sign in by going to www.zeropc.com. All you need is a browser!
FX has no ads.
The free main module of FX File Explorer (this product) includes all file management features for working with files on your phone/tablet.
The "FX Plus" add-on adds media management, network (FTP, SFTP, SMB, WebDAV) and cloud capabilities (Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, SugarSync). The "Plus" add-on is a paid app (with a 7-day free trial).
The free "FX Root" add-on is for developers and knowledgeable enthusiasts who need to make changes as the root user.
General Features (included standard):
* Productivity-oriented layout: The "Home Screen" shows bookmarks, storage, tools and (with FX+) media/network locations. You no longer have to wade through the garbage that apps store in the root folder of your SD card to get to the places you actually use.
* Holo-based UI
* Dual pane mode and unlimited windows (quickly switch between different locations)
* Pinch-to-zoom in any "Explorer" window, zoom-in to see additional information about items
* Intuitive swipe-to-select gesture for managing multiple items (Slide finger horizontally across items to select/deselect them; see YouTube Videos, web site documentation, or in-app help for more information)
* "Usage View" mode analyzes storage space usage, enabling you to see total size of any folder (and it works while browsing)
* Indexed Search
File Viewers / Editors (included standard)
* Text Editor with Undo/Redo history, Cut/Copy/Paste, Find, and Pinch-to-zoom
* Binary (Hex) Viewer
* Image Viewer
* Zip, Tar, GZip, and Bzip2 Archive Extractor / Creator (.zip, .tgz, .tar.gz, .tar.bz2)
* RAR Extractor (UnRAR)
Media Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Browse image and video collections
* Browse audio by artist, album, playlist, or all tracks
* Create and rearrange playlists with drag and drop (multiple files can be rearranged by selecting them)
Network / Cloud Capabilities (requires FX Plus add-on):
* Windows networking (SMB)
* FTP (including secure FTP-S and FTP-ES)
* SSH FTP (Secure Shell FTP; password and public key auth)
* WebDAV (see help for using WebDAV with OwnCloud)
* Cloud Storage: Google Drive (incl. Google Docs), Dropbox, SugarSync, Box (Box.net), and SkyDrive (SkyDrive requires Android 2.2 or later)
* Stream video and audio media files from SMB, FTP, SSH, Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, and SkyDrive to media player applications
* Browse local network for Windows (SMB) shares
* Find FTP and SSH FTP local network shares using multicast DNS (mDNS) service discovery (Bonjour/Zeroconf/Avahi)
* Encrypted keyring (used to avoid entering sensitive passwords in public while not allowing access in event of device theft)
* Download and convert Google Drive / Google Docs files into Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenDocument, PDF, and other formats
Bluetooth Capabilities (FX Plus add-on required):
* Bluetooth FTP Client
* Discover / pair devices from within FX File Explorer
* Note: sending files via Bluetooth is supported in free version, if your devices support Bluetooth Push
Additional FX Plus Features:
* AES-256, AES-128 Zip Encryption. Browse inside encrypted Zip files, viewing text documents, images, audio, and video without writing unencrypted data to SD card
* App Management
* Browse apps by permission
* Streaming video playback: Format support is based upon third-party playback software installed on your device. Android typically supports MP4 and 3GP. FX can play AVI, FLV, MKV, and WMV formats *IF* you install third-party players available from the Google Play Store.
* GDrive / GDocs: Cut/pasted documents will be converted to Microsoft Office formats by default. Use "Open With" to download them in the format of your choice.
Have a bug report or question? Please email email@example.com.
Wifarer is available in museums, hospitals, airports, shopping centers, stadiums and universities around the world. Here are some key features:
-Accurate indoor “GPS”
-Navigation from current location to destination
-Accurate, up-to-date maps
-Helpful content and special promotions related to precise indoor location
In museums, Wifarer is your personal tour guide. We’ll draw you a path to the exhibit you want to see and expose layers of rich media about the fascinating objects around you.
At airports, Wifarer helps you navigate complex terminals so you make it to your gate on time. We’ll alert you if your flight is delayed or your gate is changed, and provide you with interactive directories and special promotions for retailers, restaurants and services.
Wifarer makes hospital visits less stressful, by providing ‘blue dot” navigation directly to a clinic, doctor’s office, or patient’s room. We also provide useful medical information, and a staff directory so you can attach names to faces. Our interactive directory lists cafeterias, administrative offices, and other amenities to make your hospital stay more pleasant.
Wifarer makes it easy to explore shopping centers, by providing accurate maps, “blue dot” navigation, and up-to-date directories. We also deliver location-aware coupons and special promotions so you can have access to exclusive deals.
We're adding new locations every day.
Visit us at www.wifarer.com to find out more.
Users create their KB with GeneXus and they can access its application data using Android Devices.
For 2.x Devices
More from developer
Add and browse your WebDAV servers.
Download files and store them locally.
Full folder sync support
Download whole folders
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
View all supported file types.
Upload images from the gallery
Upload images from the camera
Upload any files from the SDCard
Email local files as attachments
Rename, Delete and Move files
Zip folders, Unzip files
UnRAR local files
Built-in browser to download files from websites
Built-in Markdown viewer
HTTP 302 or 307 redirect support
Basic text editor for local files
Multiple file selection on local storage files
Authentication popup if details aren't stored
Select and download multiple files from remote servers
Record audio files in local storage
Set the download location
Built-in ePUB reader (non DRM)
Sort file lists by name, size or date
Slideshow view to swipe between images in your current folder
Thumbnail view of local images (remote support coming soon!)
Currently supports Digest, Basic and Windows Authentication, including self signed certificates.
Supports connections on non-standard ports by including the port number in the URL e.g. http://example.org:8088/webdav/
Available for English, German, Japanese, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Dutch and Chinese
The app has a feature to record audio like a voice recorder which you can then upload to your servers.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS
The app requires access to use the network in order to connect to your server
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS
The built-in browser allows you to select from your main browser bookmarks so that you can navigate quickly to the sites you want to. Using the built-in browser you can download files from normal websites into your local storage area.
The app stores files on the sdcard when you download them.