The new Talking Timer for Android. The only timer that talks!
Talking Timer is a Simple, Clean, Easy to use and accurate.
The only timer in the market that TALKS & gives you alert intervals!
Why wait until the timer if finished if you can get alerts every minute?
* Cooks & Chefs
* Computer Monitoring
* Daycare Providers
* School Teachers
* Professional Gamers
* RC Pilots
* Timing Medications
* Hospitals & Clinics
* Physical Therapists
* Office Workers
* Paintball Timers for hardcore paintball players
* Timing Exercise Routines
* Darkroom Photography
* Debate Teams
* Outdoor Barbecues
Imagine this -
You're cooking pasta. You need to mix it up every 5 minutes and the whole process takes 30 minutes.
Would you set a timer for 5 minutes every single time? NO!
Set the timer once to 30 minutes, set the interval for 5 minutes and VIOLA!
• Talking Timer
• Intervals for alert within timer's time
• Beautiful display
• Low resources to not influence the battery!
• Alert notifications
THIS IS THE FREE VERSION OF TALKING TIMER.
PLUS version is on a Limited time sale! 50% OFF!
Buy now for 0.99$ only and get:
○ No ads!
○ Custom alert messages!
○ Time up to 100 hours
○ Custom alert interval (1sec to 99hours!)
○ a Lot less PERMISSIONS
○ Faster updates
○ Unique features on + version only!
Try it now!
PLEASE, if you want to report a bug, or ask for a feature please contact us on:
We can't answer or comment on your reviews, so please contact on mail - you'll always get a fast response.
We can't always follow reviews, and we want to give you the perfect experience.
- For efficient and accurate use of the timer. waking up device when sleeping, activating alarm and such.
- For ads, if you want to get rid of the ads please download the FREE up above. please consider buying the plus version.
### THIS APP CONTAINS ADS THAT CAN BE REMOVED FOR FREE ###
Go to About -> Check "Remove Ads for free"
It will take off the ads permanently for no extra charge.
Please consider buying the plus version if you don't want Ads.
If the app crashes (Force Closes) - PLEASE press "Report" so I'll be able to fix the problem.