Fresno Transit is the next evolution of the award-winning Fresno Transit Free app. Just like Fresno Transit Free, the new transportation application acts as a mobile bus schedule for the riders of the Fresno Area Express (FAX) in Fresno, California. Fresno Transit, however, now provides real-time information on all stops.
This application assists riders in looking up scheduling information, planning their trips, real-time ETAs, and accessing basic FAX information.
- Both static and real-time arrival times for every stop that is served by the Fresno Area Express
- Depictions of each stop that FAX serves
- Information related to riding the Fresno Area Express, such as fare and transfer information
- A Favorites feature, which allows riders to save their most used stops for quick access
- Quick access to an external mapping application for your planning and routing needs.
Arrival data, images, and information related to using FAX’s transportation services are provided with permission from the Fresno Area Express.
This app was brought together through the partnership of Fresno Area Express, ValleyPBS, and funded by Just Transit.
Note: This application was developed as an effort to improve the experiences of Fresno Area Express bus riders, reduce paper trails, and lower costs. ScholarDev LLC is not affiliated with or owned by the City of Fresno.
We're continuously improving Fresno Transit for our riders and our community. So feel free to leave suggestions and feedback. We would love to hear back from our users.