*** A musical adventure story bursting with educator-approved learning and creative activities for kids ages 3-6
On the day of the rhinos’ royal visit, Prince Badou learns that Ambassador Crocodylus is going to play a trick on King Babar. The sneaky crocodile’s marching band is going to learn a welcome song that sounds just awful. Can Badou stop the silly prank and save the day?
Babar & Badou’s Musical Marching Band was developed by leading children’s developer, Cupcake Digital, in partnership with Nelvana and the Clifford Ross Company.
BABAR & BADOU’S FIRST STORY APP ADVENTURE
***Interact with your favorite characters from “Babar and the Adventures of Badou” in a charming story with synced narration that promotes early literacy skills.
***Three reading modes: Read & Play, Read To Me, or Quiet Reading for bedtime.
***Surprise tappable animations and exciting special effects on every page!
LEARN & PLAY WITH BADOU AND HIS FRIENDS
***Six educational and entertaining activities:
*Enjoy a popular sing along music video.
*’Go Bananas!’ with Badou and help him catch the falling bananas, but watch out for the snakes!
*Search and find missing objects in Badou’s Treasure Hunt.
*Learn your ABCs while flying a zoomerblimp in Alphabet Derby!
*Make marching band music of your own in Music Maker.
*Create works of art in tap-to-paint coloring pages with plenty of features including paint buckets, brushes, and stickers!
***The Grown-Up’s Corner provides thoughtful questions to stimulate conversations about the story while improving reading comprehension skills.
***The Common Core Corner details Common Core State Standards infused within the app activities.
Cupcakedigital.com provides free downloadable activities based on the story to further the educational value at home. Parents’ and Teachers’ Guides are also available with helpful tips for getting children ready for school and for utilizing apps to reinforce learning in and out of the classroom.
Use the built-in barcode scanner to find book information. Sometimes, when a book has multiple editions with different barcodes, you may not find your book by scanning. Try searching by typing or saying the book’s title. New books and barcodes are being added all the time to make Book Wizard Mobile even more up-to-date.
Book Wizard Mobile lets you instantly view:
Reading Level by:
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading Level
Teachers can also:
• Create and save book lists, or an entire classroom library list to your existing Scholastic.com account.
• Modify existing book lists associated with your account.
• Share your book lists on your Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest accounts.
• Email your book list to colleagues and friends.
This app does NOT collect:
• Personally identifiable information other than your Scholastic.com user name, which may be your email address.
• Unique device ID
This app does collect device category (mobile/tablet) and device type (iPhone, iPod Touch, etc)
This app collects general geo-location information associated with the internet service provider through which you get internet access on your device. Scholastic does not store this information.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, 800-SCHOLASTIC, email@example.com
Customer support: www.scholastic.com/bookwizardmobile
FASTT Math Next Generation for Android is a must-have solution for all students in Grades 2 and beyond, both those who are accelerating their acquisition of math facts as well as those who are struggling to catch up. FASTT Math’s adaptive technology creates an individualized learning progression for every student, and embedded assessment ensures math fact mastery. Students will be enthralled by our 12 games, and educators will appreciate how easy FASTT Math is to implement.
FASTT Math features an instructional model that builds Fluency and Automaticity through Systematic Teaching and Technology (FASTT) and is the most research-based fact fluency program.
Initial Math Fact Fluency Assessment
Adaptive to meet individual needs, FASTT Math establishes a baseline of math fact fluency, identifying exactly which facts need to be targeted for intervention, and provides instruction and practice. The initial assessment is administered once and takes approximately 10 minutes.
Adaptive Math Fact Instruction
FASTT Math provides scaffolded, daily instructional sessions, individualized for each student. Instruction focuses on targeted facts students need to learn, based on the assessment.
Students get fluent faster by practicing what they’ve learned in engaging and motivating games. FASTT Math Next Generation has 12 games that build mastery and confidence through adaptive, independent practice.
Math Fact Mastery
With the NEW Student Dashboard, students gain ownership of their learning. Motivated by seeing themselves moving forward every day, students will reach their goals even faster.
This app is available only to FASTT Math Next Generation customers and requires an active internet connection.
For more information about FASTT Math Next Generation, visit http://teacher.scholastic.com/math-fact-fluency/FASTT-math-next-generation/
™®&© Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.
Based on the Quantile Framework©, SMI College & Career offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, tools for differentiating instruction, and embedded professional learning. SMI College & Career on iPad provides:
• Subtests for Early Numeracy and Basic Fact Fluency that identify struggling students early
• English & Spanish read-alouds for all items to accurately measure math, not reading, proficiency
• Dynamic, on-demand data analytics to monitor and track individual students’ expected growth and progress to date
• Access to district-wide data provides maximum transparency to leaders
• iPad app helps prepare students for Next Generation Assessments
The app includes the following Nursery Rhymes videos:
1. 1 2 3 4 5
2. Hickory Dickory
3. I Hear Thunder
4. Johny Johny
5. One Two Buckle
6. Pussy Cat
We would love for you to rate us positively on the App store please. It won't even take 30 seconds & will go a long way in helping us build better apps for you.
Criticism??? Please write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org & we will write back to you.
We can't have you unhappy, can we?
- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos books are available anytime, anywhere - via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
- “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” - Ashley B., KY
- “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” - Karen D., CA
- “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” - Lisa E., NC
- I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ - Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
- Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS - READ ALONG, SING ALONG STORIES FOR KIDS
- Subscription is offered on a monthly, or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $4.99 and 12 months costs $49.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase."
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
There is no need to return the Order Form to the School. Orders placed are sent to the Organiser who can view them and submit them with all other student order when they are ready.
Discover the beauty of randomness.
Is it hard? No! Just tap "Random" and the app will generate a new colourful attractor!
You'd like to change it a bit? Adjust the shape and colour of the graph by taping "Custom".
Save or share your creations via Twitter or Google+.
Let's have a randomly beautiful experience!
Por meio do Scholastic, os pais de alunos recebem periodicamente ou em tempo real informações importantes sobre o dia de seus filhos na escola. Notas, pareceres, alimentação, higiene, saúde, comportamento, lições de casa, trabalhos, comunicados para a turma, comunicados gerais da escola ou específicos para cada aluno, trafegam da escola para os celulares cadastrados dos pais, mesmo que vivam separados.
Mais do que gerar comodidade aos pais durante o momento mais importante da vida de seu filhos, ou seja, o de sua formação como individuo e sua preparação para a vida,o Scholastic permite uma presença maior dos pais na vida escolar dos filhos, em função das interações diárias entre escola e pais, via celular.
Através de uma interface simples e intuitiva, pais e responsaveis recebem periodicamente ou em tempo real, dependendo da natureza e nivel de criticidade, informações Importantes sobre o dia de seus filhos na escola. Alimentação, higiêne, saúde, comportamento, lições de casa, trabalhos, comunicados para a turma, gerais da escola ou específicos para o aluno, além de seus resultados gerais, notas ou pareceres.
Tudo isto com o objetivo de gerar uma maior comodidade aos pais durante todo o momento mais importante da vida de seu filho, ou seja, o de sua formação como individuo e sua preparação para não só para o mercado de trabalho, quanto também para a vida. Pensamos em cada detalhe. Na iconografia de nosso nome, a simbologia do infinito grafada em nossa logomarca, mostra o ciclo continuo e retroalimentável, que as informações devem seguir para garantir a segurança e o bom andamento dos alunos nas instituições de ensino e na extensão de suas salas de aula, sua casa.
- date read
- time spent reading in minutes
- who read this: child , parent or "read together"
- comment for storing additional information
Parents can e-mail an HTML report in order to print out the log to submit to the kids' teachers. Multiple logs can be managed simultaneously.
It has been developed on Android 2.3 with a Droid X and compatibility-wise should work on any Android 2.1+ device with a camera. It relies on the zxing Barcode Scanner application to scan books. If you don't have that app, the phone should prompt you to download it the first time you attempt to scan a book. Book information can also be entered manually, in case the scan fails or there is no bar code (should be rare).
You'll need some books to scan. It should be pretty self-explanatory to get started, once the app is launched. You can also:
- long press a book in the log in order to add/edit book data or remove the book
- use the options menu to scan a book, enter book information manually, share the log, switch to a different log, create new logs, edit the name of the selected log or delete a log.
Note: An advert may display after sending the log.
### New in Version 1.2
Menu system upgraded to function with newer devices per the Android standards.
### New in Version 1.1
This version adds some prioritized features, which have been requested by Users. It also adds cleanup for ICS and Jellybean devices and a few bug fixes. Your existing logs will be unharmed by this update.