Use the built-in barcode scanner to find book information. Sometimes, when a book has multiple editions with different barcodes, you may not find your book by scanning. Try searching by typing or saying the book’s title. New books and barcodes are being added all the time to make Book Wizard Mobile even more up-to-date.
Book Wizard Mobile lets you instantly view:
Reading Level by:
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading Level
Teachers can also:
• Create and save book lists, or an entire classroom library list to your existing Scholastic.com account.
• Modify existing book lists associated with your account.
• Share your book lists on your Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest accounts.
• Email your book list to colleagues and friends.
This app does NOT collect:
• Personally identifiable information other than your Scholastic.com user name, which may be your email address.
• Unique device ID
This app does collect device category (mobile/tablet) and device type (iPhone, iPod Touch, etc)
This app collects general geo-location information associated with the internet service provider through which you get internet access on your device. Scholastic does not store this information.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, 800-SCHOLASTIC, email@example.com
Customer support: www.scholastic.com/bookwizardmobile
FASTT Math Next Generation for Android is a must-have solution for all students in Grades 2 and beyond, both those who are accelerating their acquisition of math facts as well as those who are struggling to catch up. FASTT Math’s adaptive technology creates an individualized learning progression for every student, and embedded assessment ensures math fact mastery. Students will be enthralled by our 12 games, and educators will appreciate how easy FASTT Math is to implement.
FASTT Math features an instructional model that builds Fluency and Automaticity through Systematic Teaching and Technology (FASTT) and is the most research-based fact fluency program.
Initial Math Fact Fluency Assessment
Adaptive to meet individual needs, FASTT Math establishes a baseline of math fact fluency, identifying exactly which facts need to be targeted for intervention, and provides instruction and practice. The initial assessment is administered once and takes approximately 10 minutes.
Adaptive Math Fact Instruction
FASTT Math provides scaffolded, daily instructional sessions, individualized for each student. Instruction focuses on targeted facts students need to learn, based on the assessment.
Students get fluent faster by practicing what they’ve learned in engaging and motivating games. FASTT Math Next Generation has 12 games that build mastery and confidence through adaptive, independent practice.
Math Fact Mastery
With the NEW Student Dashboard, students gain ownership of their learning. Motivated by seeing themselves moving forward every day, students will reach their goals even faster.
This app is available only to FASTT Math Next Generation customers and requires an active internet connection.
For more information about FASTT Math Next Generation, visit http://teacher.scholastic.com/math-fact-fluency/FASTT-math-next-generation/
™®&© Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.
There is no need to return the Order Form to the School. Orders placed are sent to the Organiser who can view them and submit them with all other student order when they are ready.
There is no need to return the Order Form to the School. Orders placed are sent to the Organiser who can view them and submit them with all other student order when they are ready.
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
Fun vocabulary games for kids 6 to 8 brought to you by PBS KIDS.
Put your vocabulary skills to the test and see if you have what it takes to be WordGirl’s sidekick! Create your own girl or boy superhero avatars and train with WordGirl in this adventurous PBS KIDS app designed for kids 6 to 8.
• 4 mini games with 30 levels each
• Iconic WordGirl villains
• A deeply embedded vocabulary curriculum
• 12 HD clips featuring WordGirl and Captain Huggy Face in action
• Customizable superhero avatar creator
• 48 pieces of earnable gear to customize your avatar
In WordGirl Superhero Training, kids face off against villains from WordGirl in these four games:
WordGirl vs. The Whammer
Foil the Whammer before his WHAMS destroy Fair City! Kids will train their superhero memory skills as they help WordGirl put various items in Fair City back together. Each level is designed to expose players to new vocabulary by using specific and detailed words to describe everyday objects.
Captain Huggy Face vs. The Butcher
The Butcher is at it again, and this time the meat is aimed at Captain Huggy Face! Players must be quick to fend off the Butcher’s meat attack to win. While players train their superhero reflex skills they will also focus on vocabulary within content categories. Kids will be asked to identify and categorize words.
WordGirl vs. Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy
Thwart Chuck the Evil Sandwich Making Guy and save City Hall by building the perfect sandwich! Be careful – Chuck has designed a mischievously tricky sandwich order for players to follow. This game focuses on prepositions and sequential language. Players will utilize skills in listening, critical thinking, and logic to solve each level.
WordGirl vs. Dr. Two Brains
Dr. Two Brains is at it again with his cheese ray! Can you stop him before he turns the world to cheese? Players will train their superhero navigation skills as they move WordGirl through a maze of portals to find Dr. Two Brains. Within the maze, kids will encounter new vocabulary in synonym word pairings. Kids will see and hear the various words isolated and in context to aid in vocabulary development.
WordGirl Superhero Training is based on the PBS KIDS series WordGirl, produced by Scholastic Media, a division of Scholastic. WordGirl is a critically acclaimed and award winning animated series that follows the life and superhero adventures of WordGirl as she fights crime and enriches vocabulary usage. Targeting kids ages [6-8], the app is designed to extend the series’ literacy curriculum, helping kids build vocabulary, critical thinking, and language skills.
For more learning adventures with WordGirl, visit pbskids.org/wordgirl. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kidsapps.
About PBS KIDS
WordGirl Superhero Training is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
This Word Girl children's educational game was made for kids aged 6, 7, and 8 and school grades: 1st Grade, 2nd Grade and 3rd Grade.
Supports the popular Lexile®, DRA (Developmental Reading Assessment®), and Guided Reading leveling systems.
• Scan a book's ISBN and see its level.
• Search for a book by title, author, or level.
• Add books to your personal library.
The database focuses on grades K through 8.
An online manual for Literacy Leveler is available at http://fikesfarm.com/litlev
** Teachers' Pick for Best of 2013 - Scholastic **
** A Parents' Choice Recommended Award Winner **
Brain Jump uses kid-friendly stories and games to teach children the powerful idea that our brains can grow and get stronger if we take on challenges. The app was designed by teachers and neuroscientists to give children confidence and improved concentration when learning new things.
Alert! Alert! The brain’s power is at an all-time low! Join Ned the Neuron and friends on an exciting adventure to restore Brain Power.
To succeed, you’ll need to use your thinking cap as you play three different games that will challenge your memory and concentration skills.
** Features **
• Three different games that challenge memory and concentration: Think Tank, Neurons in Space, and Wizard Match
• 54 different levels to provide an increasing level of difficulty
• Intro story with Ned the Neuron and friends
• A Brain Science section for kids and parents to explore together
• No in-app purchases or third party ads
Brain Jump with Ned the Neuron was designed for children ages 6-10 but is fun for kids of all ages. Start building Brain Power today!
** About Kizoom **
Kizoom inspires life long learning by empowering kids to know and grow their brains.
A library management app that allows you to scan your books' ISBNs to view the Guided Reading, Lexile®, Grade Level Equivalent, and DRA levels for the book and store them in a personalized library. You can build your leveled library quickly by searching our comprehensive database of over 230K books spanning those 4 leveling standards. We have a passion for education and our goals are to help you organize your classroom library and to alleviate the struggles associated with finding the levels of books. This app is great for educators who need to level their classroom library and also need a way to organize those books digitally. Parents will also find this app useful in order to locate level appropriate books for their child's reading enjoyment.
◆ App is featured on David Kapuler's bucket list of top educational apps found on Tech&Learning: http://www.techlearning.com/default.aspx?tabid=67&entryid=5300
‣ Scan or manually search by ISBN, book title or author to lookup level information.
‣ View a new book of the day recommended by teachers every day.
‣ Create and maintain libraries of your leveled books.
‣ Loan out your books and keep track of them by utilizing the Check out and in feature.
‣ Create and maintain roster(s) of your students for checking out books and maintaining reading levels.
‣ Create and maintain wish lists of books that you don't currently have, but would like to get in the future.
‣ Social - Educators can submit book levels and recommendations to benefit other users (Levels will be independently reviewed for accuracy before going live).
‣ An active support team that is dedicated to developing new features and adding new books to our database.
Join us in building the best community for educators and parents to support the on going growth of our children!
We would love to hear from you! If you have any issues, questions, or suggestions, please use the Contact Us page in the app or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also visit us at levelitbooks.com, on Facebook at facebook.com/LevelItBooks, and on Twitter @LevelItBooks.
The ISBN scanner feature requires a device with an auto-focus camera (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S4).
This app also requires internet connectivity (e.g. WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE) to communicate with our back end service to bring you the great features of this app.
Main features include:
★ Cute animated monster themed app for fun learning
★ Math problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
★ Options to create your own math problems, select from a range of numbers, or use doubles facts
★ Answers can be displayed as multiple choice or manually entered by numeric keypad
★ Up to 50 flash cards per game
★ History report displays missed problems for each game ordered by date
★ Cards range from 0-12
★ Ad-free and no tracking of user information
★ Large easy to read numbers and buttons
★ Kid tested
** tens of brand new activities with many playing levels
** fantastic original images
** captivating bright colors
** engaging sound effects
Wee Kids Math is a truly fun and educational game for children!
It improves mathematical skills through a wide range of graphic and innovative math exercises that develop in exciting and uniquely animated games.
With Wee Kids Math you travel through the world of vegetables, animals, and insects; cross over lands from the South Pole to the Savana passing through Venice and visiting stars and planets.
You might ask yourself, “but aren’t you talking about a math app?” Yes!
In every one of these scenes you have to recognize numbers, solve calculations and much more: all with bright colors, wonderful images, beautiful music and sound effects.
-> Algebra and arithmetic basics, numbers 0-20, calculations for beginning learners, addition and subtraction
-> Logic and memory games
***For children’s protection, no third-party advertising and no in-app purchase.
-> Wee Kids Math is part of the Wee Kids series dedicated to mathematic skills.
*** For children’s protection, no third-party advertising and no in-app purchase ***
✰ Teaches young children the names and faces of the important people in their lives
✰ Fosters strong, early relationship building with family and friends
✰ Develops important skills that underlie reading readiness
✰ Helps children with special needs build self-esteem and hone facial recognition skills
✰ Award winning app designed by PhDs in Cognitive Learning
- Developmentally appropriate for young children & children with special needs
- Import or take photos of family and friends
- Record names with custom audio
- Learning goals are aligned with Early Learning Standards from across the country
- Intelligent game engine adapts to the skill level of the child
- Facial Recognition
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Knowledge of Self & Others
- Pre-Literacy & Language Skills
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Categorization Skills
NameGames has received positive endorsements from credible professionals in the Special Needs Community and was the featured app at a special needs summer camp.
“Pictures are key to working with individuals with Autism as well as other developmental disabilities. NameGames helps them recognize expressions, and fosters the skills they need to connect the pictures with the closest people in their lives.” says Andrea Albert, LCSW, 3L Place.
About Pictoo's NameGames™
Our mission is to take learning and make it personal! As parents of young children, we create fun, developmentally appropriate educational activities using familiar people and objects to help each child reach their full potential. Our unique edu-tainment products strengthen important relationships between children and their loved-ones by engaging them in shared, rewarding experiences. Each game has been carefully crafted by our team of PhDs, specializing in cognitive psychology, learning and development.
For more information, visit www.pictoosnamegames.com
Based on the Quantile Framework©, SMI College & Career offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, tools for differentiating instruction, and embedded professional learning. SMI College & Career on iPad provides:
• Subtests for Early Numeracy and Basic Fact Fluency that identify struggling students early
• English & Spanish read-alouds for all items to accurately measure math, not reading, proficiency
• Dynamic, on-demand data analytics to monitor and track individual students’ expected growth and progress to date
• Access to district-wide data provides maximum transparency to leaders
• iPad app helps prepare students for Next Generation Assessments
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language)
SAT Reasoning Test (used to be called Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test)
GRE Subject Tests
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
ASVAB Test - Word Knowledge (WK)
Feel free to send us suggestions, questions and more at email@example.com
*** FEATURED IN THE NEW YORK TIMES: LEARN TO READ WITH TABLETS ARTICLE!***
This edition comes with 3 FREE Books. Books are only in ENGLISH. (A few Spanish books are available and Portuguese is coming).
Think of Booksy as training wheels for books. It gives kids independence and security while providing help and support. Watch them glow with pride as they are able to read by themselves and gain independence.
Booksy is at its heart a library of age appropriate level-readers. We believe kids WANT to read when to give them fascinating and interesting books. That is why we partnered with experts to create books on topics kids will love. They will not only dive into reading, but with our nonfiction series also learn. Many books are written by experts and PhDs. Beautiful full-color images and illustrations.
Common Core aligned! Books on science topics, social science, math and everyday activities.
But BOOKSY is so much more. It has amazing features that make learning to read simple and fun. And, it includes powerful tools for parents and teachers to track kids' progress.
Booksy requires Android 3.0 or higher. For full functionality, it requires a microphone. It's a TABLET ONLY APP. It has been optimized for most 7 and 10 inch tablets including Nexus 7 and 10.
• Kids can tap on ANY word to have it read out loud. Not just the whole page, but the words they find difficulty.
• Quizzes help cement reading comprehension.
• Up to 10 users can be tracked in this editions
• Record reading sessions and track their progress without looking over their shoulder (RECORDING WILL ONLY WORK ON DEVICES THAT SUPPORT THIS FEATURE)
• Adults/Teachers can track kids' progress in the Parental Dashboard
• Awesome content: level-readers on science topics—not just of literacy, but of science literacy!
• Motivation engine! Stars, awards and trophies keep kids engaged and coming back for more. Kids get:
⁃ Stars for every book they finish
⁃ Stars for every quiz where they get all the answers right
BOOKS AVAILABLE FOR IN APP PURCHASE:
LEVEL 0 (50-150 words, repetitive structures and words for kids who are just starting to read)
✓ The american Flag
✓ Hello Bunny!
✓ Pocket Animals
✓ Animal Colors
✓ Counting Robots
✓ All kinds of Fun: The Mc Penguin Brothers
✓ Mr. Talbot's vacation
✓ Animal Orchestra
✓ The Four Seasons!
✓ Days of the Week
✓ Field trip!
✓ School is Fun!
✓ Tommy's Day
LEVEL 1 (150-300 words, simplified structures, for readers who are beginning to venture into reading on their own)
✓ Humpback Whales!
✓ Exploring Mars!
✓ Emperor Penguins!
✓ Solar System!
✓ In a Jam!
✓ The Ojibwe
✓ The President of the United Stated
✓ Caterpillar to Butterfly
✓ Rhymes & Poems 1
✓ The Ugly Duckling
✓ The Tortoise & the Hare
✓ The Ant & the Grasshopper
✓ Jack & the Beanstalk
✓ Little Red Riding Hood
✓ The Moon
LEVEL 2 (300-500 words)
✓ Global Warming
✓ George Washington & the revolutionary war
✓ Thomas Jefferson & the Declaration of Independence
✓ The pilgrims & the First Thanksgiving
✓ The Beaty & the Beast
MORE BOOKS COMING EVERY WEEK!
Learning Fun. Fun Learning.
- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos books are available anytime, anywhere - via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
- “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” - Ashley B., KY
- “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” - Karen D., CA
- “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” - Lisa E., NC
- I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ - Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
- Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS - READ ALONG, SING ALONG STORIES FOR KIDS
- Subscription is offered on a monthly, or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $4.99 and 12 months costs $49.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase."