Use the built-in barcode scanner to find book information. Sometimes, when a book has multiple editions with different barcodes, you may not find your book by scanning. Try searching by typing or saying the book’s title. New books and barcodes are being added all the time to make Book Wizard Mobile even more up-to-date.
Book Wizard Mobile lets you instantly view:
Reading Level by:
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading Level
Teachers can also:
• Create and save book lists, or an entire classroom library list to your existing Scholastic.com account.
• Modify existing book lists associated with your account.
• Share your book lists on your Facebook, Twitter or Pinterest accounts.
• Email your book list to colleagues and friends.
This app does NOT collect:
• Personally identifiable information other than your Scholastic.com user name, which may be your email address.
• Unique device ID
This app does collect device category (mobile/tablet) and device type (iPhone, iPod Touch, etc)
This app collects general geo-location information associated with the internet service provider through which you get internet access on your device. Scholastic does not store this information.
Developer: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012, 800-SCHOLASTIC, firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer support: www.scholastic.com/bookwizardmobile
FASTT Math Next Generation for Android is a must-have solution for all students in Grades 2 and beyond, both those who are accelerating their acquisition of math facts as well as those who are struggling to catch up. FASTT Math’s adaptive technology creates an individualized learning progression for every student, and embedded assessment ensures math fact mastery. Students will be enthralled by our 12 games, and educators will appreciate how easy FASTT Math is to implement.
FASTT Math features an instructional model that builds Fluency and Automaticity through Systematic Teaching and Technology (FASTT) and is the most research-based fact fluency program.
Initial Math Fact Fluency Assessment
Adaptive to meet individual needs, FASTT Math establishes a baseline of math fact fluency, identifying exactly which facts need to be targeted for intervention, and provides instruction and practice. The initial assessment is administered once and takes approximately 10 minutes.
Adaptive Math Fact Instruction
FASTT Math provides scaffolded, daily instructional sessions, individualized for each student. Instruction focuses on targeted facts students need to learn, based on the assessment.
Students get fluent faster by practicing what they’ve learned in engaging and motivating games. FASTT Math Next Generation has 12 games that build mastery and confidence through adaptive, independent practice.
Math Fact Mastery
With the NEW Student Dashboard, students gain ownership of their learning. Motivated by seeing themselves moving forward every day, students will reach their goals even faster.
This app is available only to FASTT Math Next Generation customers and requires an active internet connection.
For more information about FASTT Math Next Generation, visit http://teacher.scholastic.com/math-fact-fluency/FASTT-math-next-generation/
™®&© Scholastic Inc. All rights reserved.
- Stories & songs for children of all ages including nursery rhymes, fables, and fairytales.
- Classic books such as The 3 Little Pigs, Cinderella, Belinda’s Halloween, and Wheels on the Bus.
- Curated library of favorite kid’s topics like princesses, monsters, animals, music, and more!
- Speakaboos books are available anytime, anywhere - via mobile apps and the Web, online or offline.
PARENTS & TEACHERS LOVE SPEAKABOOS FOR THEIR CHILDREN!
- “My 23-month-old daughter and I love to cuddle up and read your stories, especially the ones about fairytales and princesses. Thank you for creating such a fun, kid-friendly, safe experience for pre-schoolers!” - Ashley B., KY
- “My 5-year-old son is a reluctant reader, but Speakaboos stories on monsters and animals have really engaged him and he wants to read more books as a result! He also loves singing along with the nursery rhymes” - Karen D., CA
- “My children love Speakaboos. I teach Kindergarten and this is a great educational resource for our reading center and storytime. We recently did a lesson on Aesop’s Fables and Speakaboos was perfect!” - Lisa E., NC
- I’m an elementary school early literacy educator for 38 years now!! This app is fantastic!’ - Deb B., NJ
PRAISE FROM EDUCATORS AND MEDIA
- Awarded National Parenting Center’s Seal of Approval.
- Received an A+ from Education World.
- Named “one of the great websites” by the American Library Association.
- Described as an “impressive,” “indispensable,” and “valuable” resource for learning and literacy by Parenting, Kidscreen and Publisher’s Weekly.
- "Speakaboos... makes it easy for kids to learn to read by easing them through different phases: reading stories to them, helping them to follow along with the story as it's read, and finally allowing kids to read on their own," (Appolicious).
- "Speakaboos will be a very handy tool while traveling. We have put in quite a bit of air and car time this summer and it doesn’t take long before our active preschooler gets bored watching back to back movies. Speakaboos offers a good, more interactive alternative." (GeekMom).
SPEAKABOOS BUILDS AND SUPPORTS LITERACY FOR CHILDREN
Speakaboos’ educational methodology encourages literacy and learning by focusing on high-interest stories and contextual interactivity, as well as through features including:
- Read-along word highlighting, which promotes word recognition among young readers.
- Clickable words so children can hear the way words are pronounced.
- Rich illustrations, sound effects, and music that keeps kids entertained.
- 3 modes of play depending on reading level: Read To Me, Read & Play, Read It Myself.
- If you like Reading Rainbow, Scholastic Storia, FarFaria, Learn with Homer and MeeGenius, you'll love Speakaboos books.
SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS FOR SPEAKABOOS - READ ALONG, SING ALONG STORIES FOR KIDS
- Subscription is offered on a monthly, or yearly basis and gives unlimited access to a rainbow of stories & songs.
- A 1-month subscription costs $4.99 and 12 months costs $49.99 or equivalent local price.
- Payment will be charged to Google Play account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription for the Speakaboos library of books will automatically renew.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and may be canceled at any time by going to ‘Account Settings’ after purchase."
Start using our school messenger system right away!
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd is a valuable educational tool that will enhance collaboration between teachers, parents, students, and schools.
Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformEd offers individual user interfaces for teachers, parents, and students. Each user interface has its own unique features including:
• School Messenger System
• Class, Student, Parent Messaging
• Interactive Class Calendar
• Course Grades
• Assignment Grades
• Assignment Notes
• Send Assignments
• Attendance records
• Instant Back-up
• Instant Grade Sharing
• Parent Absentee Notices
• Class Structures
• Cloud Account Recovery
• Forgot Password Recovery
• Group Codes for School Districts
• Accessible from any device and instantly pulls up all of your information.
• Student and Parent information is automatically stored and when they create an account retrieved!
• Teachers can share any or all of the information to and with parents instantly!
Explore for free allows anyone to check out the application without creating a log-in! So you can see all of the great features offered with Teacher App & Grade Book by Academically InformED without wasting any time before you decide to sign up.
Our Teacher App & Grade Book messaging system will allow users to simply send individual, or group messages in a short period of time. In addition, pre-set, or custom messages can be used to quickly inform parents with necessary educational information regarding their child. Teachers will love using each feature to enhance their classrooms, and reduce their overall workload. The teacher user interface will allow them to send important messages to parents, students, and/or other teachers in a matter of seconds. Teachers will be able to add events to the class calendar for parents and students to view. Teachers will also be able to add attachments, grades, student notes, and student attendance records to keep parents and students informed. Within the parent user interface, parents will have access to messages, grades, notes, and attendance records that were inputted by their child’s teacher. Parents will have the opportunity to message teachers, view the class calendar, and also send password protected absence notes straight through the application. The student interface will also allow the child an opportunity to view their grades, send messages, and have access to their attendance records. Students will be aware of their progress, which will require them to accept ownership for their individual reports. The goal of the Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed is to increase parental involvement in classroom. Research has proven that increased parental involvements related to student education, increases student motivation, test scores, and individual school performance. Teachers are searching for good teacher apps and grade books on a daily basis "Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically Informed" hopes to be the number 1 for every Teacher, Parent, Student, and School.
The registration system which is easy to use allows a teacher to easily add a student and parent information so that a parent is verified by the teacher to keep all information confidential.
Group Codes allows for school districts to register with the need of purchasing anything for students or parents. Contact us today to get a Group Code for your school district and start going mobile with Teacher App & Grade Book By Academically InformED.
Parents and Students are required to purchase an account for $1.99 or have a group code. A 14 day free trial is included. Once an account is created you can access your information from any device and all information is backed up.
Download Teacher App & Grade Book for FREE today and get started with the next level of communication!
Based on the Quantile Framework©, SMI College & Career offers educators dynamic analytics, actionable data, tools for differentiating instruction, and embedded professional learning. SMI College & Career on iPad provides:
• Subtests for Early Numeracy and Basic Fact Fluency that identify struggling students early
• English & Spanish read-alouds for all items to accurately measure math, not reading, proficiency
• Dynamic, on-demand data analytics to monitor and track individual students’ expected growth and progress to date
• Access to district-wide data provides maximum transparency to leaders
• iPad app helps prepare students for Next Generation Assessments
*** A musical adventure story bursting with educator-approved learning and creative activities for kids ages 3-6
On the day of the rhinos’ royal visit, Prince Badou learns that Ambassador Crocodylus is going to play a trick on King Babar. The sneaky crocodile’s marching band is going to learn a welcome song that sounds just awful. Can Badou stop the silly prank and save the day?
Babar & Badou’s Musical Marching Band was developed by leading children’s developer, Cupcake Digital, in partnership with Nelvana and the Clifford Ross Company.
BABAR & BADOU’S FIRST STORY APP ADVENTURE
***Interact with your favorite characters from “Babar and the Adventures of Badou” in a charming story with synced narration that promotes early literacy skills.
***Three reading modes: Read & Play, Read To Me, or Quiet Reading for bedtime.
***Surprise tappable animations and exciting special effects on every page!
LEARN & PLAY WITH BADOU AND HIS FRIENDS
***Six educational and entertaining activities:
*Enjoy a popular sing along music video.
*’Go Bananas!’ with Badou and help him catch the falling bananas, but watch out for the snakes!
*Search and find missing objects in Badou’s Treasure Hunt.
*Learn your ABCs while flying a zoomerblimp in Alphabet Derby!
*Make marching band music of your own in Music Maker.
*Create works of art in tap-to-paint coloring pages with plenty of features including paint buckets, brushes, and stickers!
***The Grown-Up’s Corner provides thoughtful questions to stimulate conversations about the story while improving reading comprehension skills.
***The Common Core Corner details Common Core State Standards infused within the app activities.
Cupcakedigital.com provides free downloadable activities based on the story to further the educational value at home. Parents’ and Teachers’ Guides are also available with helpful tips for getting children ready for school and for utilizing apps to reinforce learning in and out of the classroom.
- date read
- time spent reading in minutes
- who read this: child , parent or "read together"
- comment for storing additional information
Parents can e-mail an HTML report in order to print out the log to submit to the kids' teachers. Multiple logs can be managed simultaneously.
It has been developed on Android 2.3 with a Droid X and compatibility-wise should work on any Android 2.1+ device with a camera. It relies on the zxing Barcode Scanner application to scan books. If you don't have that app, the phone should prompt you to download it the first time you attempt to scan a book. Book information can also be entered manually, in case the scan fails or there is no bar code (should be rare).
You'll need some books to scan. It should be pretty self-explanatory to get started, once the app is launched. You can also:
- long press a book in the log in order to add/edit book data or remove the book
- use the options menu to scan a book, enter book information manually, share the log, switch to a different log, create new logs, edit the name of the selected log or delete a log.
Note: An advert may display after sending the log.
### New in Version 1.1
This version adds some prioritized features, which have been requested by Users. It also adds cleanup for ICS and Jellybean devices and a few bug fixes. Your existing logs will be unharmed by this update.
✰ Teaches young children the names and faces of the important people in their lives
✰ Fosters strong, early relationship building with family and friends
✰ Develops important skills that underlie reading readiness
✰ Helps children with special needs build self-esteem and hone facial recognition skills
✰ Award winning app designed by PhDs in Cognitive Learning
- Developmentally appropriate for young children & children with special needs
- Import or take photos of family and friends
- Record names with custom audio
- Learning goals are aligned with Early Learning Standards from across the country
- Intelligent game engine adapts to the skill level of the child
- Facial Recognition
- Hand-Eye Coordination
- Knowledge of Self & Others
- Pre-Literacy & Language Skills
- Quantitative Reasoning
- Categorization Skills
NameGames has received positive endorsements from credible professionals in the Special Needs Community and was the featured app at a special needs summer camp.
“Pictures are key to working with individuals with Autism as well as other developmental disabilities. NameGames helps them recognize expressions, and fosters the skills they need to connect the pictures with the closest people in their lives.” says Andrea Albert, LCSW, 3L Place.
About Pictoo's NameGames™
Our mission is to take learning and make it personal! As parents of young children, we create fun, developmentally appropriate educational activities using familiar people and objects to help each child reach their full potential. Our unique edu-tainment products strengthen important relationships between children and their loved-ones by engaging them in shared, rewarding experiences. Each game has been carefully crafted by our team of PhDs, specializing in cognitive psychology, learning and development.
For more information, visit www.pictoosnamegames.com
The Classroom Organizer app is an affordable alternative to purchasing a typical USB scanner. With the Classroom Organizer app educators can simply walk around their classroom and scan each book via their Android device.
We've also included the ability to assign locations to books as they are added to a Classroom Organizer account. Simply create locations and choose a location before adding a book to your library. The selected location is maintained until a new selection is made. This allows for quick scanning of multiple books in a single location.
Check your progress as books are scanned by using the "Manage Classroom" function of the app. View the title, cover image (if available) as well as quantity of a title that has been added. Quickly find items by sorting books by title or quantity.
Discover the beauty of randomness.
Is it hard? No! Just tap "Random" and the app will generate a new colourful attractor!
You'd like to change it a bit? Adjust the shape and colour of the graph by taping "Custom".
Save or share your creations via Twitter or Google+.
Let's have a randomly beautiful experience!
Learn to read with Meg and Sam Reading. Our fun interactive progression based system has been custom designed to teach anyone the core mechanics of reading. It is aimed at children aged 4-6 though it will help anyone learning to read English for the first time. Our unique system is currently being used in schools all around Ireland and has been vetted by teachers, principals, academic experts, parents and most importantly the kids themselves (Now also available in "Google's Play for Education" section). No advertising and 28% of the program is completely FREE.
Our system consists of
12 Modules (3 free)
4 Unique Game Modes
26 Initial Letter Sounds (Covering Kindergarten in line with The Common Core Reading Standards)
143 CVC Words (Covering Kindergarten in line with The Common Core Reading Standards)
180 High Frequency Words (Covering 1st and 2nd grade in line with The Common Core Reading Standards)
25 Interactive Comprehension Readers
Our goal is to make education accessible to everyone and reading is at the heart of this. Our Motto is "Equality of Learning for all" and for that reason our program is completely automated. The user can learn everything they need to know within the application itself and do not need monitoring or interference from a third party (Please do not be tempted to unlock levels for the user. They can and will do it all by themselves). We recommend one 10-20 minute session every day in order to complete the program and get your child well on their way to becoming a fluent reader. Buy now or avail of 28% of our program completely FREE and see for yourself the magic behind Literacy Magic.
Kids begin the program by learning their letter sounds. This section is completely FREE. Both capital letters and lowercase are available and we use a dyslexic friendly font in our first section to ease kids into the process.
Once kids know their sounds we move on to our consonant vowel consonant (CVC for short) areas. Kids learn how to blend their letter sounds using onset and rime. You can try the first vowel family (at, an, ag, ap, ad, am, ab and ax) for FREE and if you succeed in completing all of those you can move on to our paid section.
Once you have mastered all of your CVC families we then get to practice our sight words. All 100 of the top high frequency words (sight words) are found in our fun interactive games. Our fun animations will have your kids scrambling to beat the clock and unlock new and important sight words every day.
Just learning sight words can be boring (less so with our fun interactive games) so we mix things up with our fully interactive comprehension reader. Built using a combination of phonics and sight words our 25 mini books will test both your kid’s comprehension and decoding skills. The most fundamental aspect of learning to read is application. In our books, kids get to practice the skills they have learned in the gaming sections. They get to read progressively more difficult pieces of text unlocking more material along the way. Our stories are also fun and the images are completely interactive. You can pause and stop our animations at will so you can analyze each sequence in order to work out the correct one. By making the stories interactive it makes the reading much more engaging and therefore adds much more value to the experience overall.
Reading in English can be difficult and we have worked for years to develop a comprehensive system to help both kids and adults in reaching their goal of reading fluency. We wish you the best on your reading journey and if you have any comments or tips about our app please feel free to let us know in the feedback section or at www.literacymagic.com
Learning is easy and funny with Eugenius: the odd, tender and “insatiable” Monster drives your babies to a fantastic voyage to discover the Knowlegde’s Galaxy!
Colorius, Alphabeta and Numberland are the planets where Eugenius has to return the knowledge, and where your babies learn colours, letters and numbers enjoying!
Colorius is the first planet, included into the app, that is ready to be won by your child that can enjoy with all the rainbow’s colours!
Eugenius needs you…and needs your tender cuddle!
Go on and get your baby screamingly funny, filling Eugenius of cuddles! Scramble him, tickle him and move him in a funny and crazy tribal dance on the moon!
The nice Monster drives your baby in different missions to discover wonderful knowledge’s Planets! At the end of each mission, on the space shuttle, children have a fantastic medal as award, that you can send by e-mail, print, paint and cut together with your baby!
And if you want to show to all your friends how much planets and medals you with your child have won..share them on your page of Facebook and Twitter!
The app is:
- Multiple language, english/italian, to can attend your baby in the first steps toward the italian learning
- for the launch, free Download with the Colorius planet ready to be played. Ready to be downloaded in app purchase are two wonderful planets: Alphabeta and Numberland!
Are you on the Terrestrial Planet again?
What are you waiting for! Take the Eugenius’s spaceship, go on MagMag with your baby and help the funny Monster to return the knowledge on your Planet!
I’m already here, and you? Play with me…Magheiuuuu!!!
The NSSSA app is designed to improve communication between the Academy, its athletes, parents and the wider community. Giving direct access to Academy Timetables, Absentee/Injury Notes, contact information for our coaching staff, excursion notification and reminder messages. For everything to do with the NSSSA down load this today.
-Academy Staff and Coach Contact info
-Direct to parent/athlete messaging
-Academy Application form
-Link to our Facebook page
Mobile Learning: English includes ESL/EFL Grammar Exercises, ESL Business english, synonym worksheets, categorized readings, and word games as fun as anagrams, word meanings and photo quizzes. Also includes more than 1000 phrasal verbs, with examples and translations.
The application saves your scores, so you can check your progress through time, and see how well you are doing.
Improve your vocabulary practicing with more than 50.000 words divided by type of test among which you can find:
Test of English for International Communication (TOEIC)
TOEFL (Test Of English as a Foreign Language)
SAT Reasoning Test (used to be called Scholastic Aptitude Test and Scholastic Assessment Test)
GRE Subject Tests
GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test)
Medical College Admission Test (MCAT)
Pharmacy College Admission Test (PCAT)
ASVAB Test - Word Knowledge (WK)
Feel free to send us suggestions, questions and more at email@example.com